❝A world of Dragons ❝

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

❝001❝

Postby direwolf. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:16 pm

── TANIS ──

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Tanis was at Serpent's River doing some fishing for a meal. Digging her claws into the damp earth, she leaned her head over the body of water and directed her snout toward the water's surface. When a good chunk of fish swam underneath her, she released electricity from her mouth and into the water. Successfully, she killed many fish that would keep her satisfied. Opening her maw wider, she dipped her head into the water and pulled out with dead fish in her mouth. Lifting her head, the fish slipped down her throat and into her stomach. Her tongue slipped out of her maw and swiped across her lips. Mmm.. I could always eat fish. She thought, backing away from the water when she could not spot any dead fish remaining from her electricity. The she-dragon relaxed under the shade of a tree but, due to her size, the shade did not cover her completely. Her golden scales glittered in the sun. She always thought that someone would grow blind if they stared at her scales for too long.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ female ] [ 300 years ] [ electric ] [ loner ] [ location: serpent's river ] [ tags: --- ]

── DRACUL ──

Dracul loved the mountains. He liked any place that was high without having to use his wings. He also enjoyed placed that were hot. Though, oddly enough, colder climates were also nice. He could use his breath to melt ice and snow. The dragon woke from his slumber and released a low growl as he stretched out his large body. Once he finished stretching, he slithered out of his den and rose to his feet. Now that he was in an open space, he stretched out his large wings and sighed. However, the male soon noticed another dragon from his clan - Viakas. She seemed to be waking up, and he had no problem approaching her despite her usual grumpy mood. "Morning, Viakas. Pleasant seeing you here." He mused, a small snort escaping him causing some smoke to rise from his nostrils. The dragon did not worry too much about the SteelVale dragons. If they were to fight, he was confident that the Shadowskulls would win. Perhaps he was a bit too confident in the clan.

[ male ] [ 230 years ] [ fire ] [ hunter - shadowskulls ] [ location: hidden island ] [ tags: viakas ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝A world of Dragons ❝

Postby Durnehviir » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:22 am

✘ Z I R I N ✘
      ➼ alpha male ➼ 342 years ➼ straight ➼
      SteelVale ➼ {element: fire} ➼ {location: open} ➼
      {mate: open} ➼ {tags: Ruby} ➼ {mood: calm}
      Zarin nodded and smiled sheepishly. "Well, thank you Ruby. I do hope that's true." The male spoke before he shifted his course slightly once again; this time following the winding river. This was always one of his favorite views, as is the canyon that split their lands as well. It was quite interesting how that worked out. His eyebrow slightly peeked up at her statement about snoring, and he let out a short chuckle. "Snoring? What dragons are snoring? I normally don't have a problem with sleeping. I've never heard a dragon snor before." Zirin smiled at the thought, sure he's heard a dragons low growl while they slept but never a snor. "The Vale and the Skulls are both on edge and are waiting for a war to break out. It's the inedible. A lot of the younger dragons want more power and more land while myself and the other alpha want to keep things the old way, or as they currently are." Zirin stated calmly as he looked to the female for a short moment.

♕ V I A K A S ♕
      ➼ fighter female ➼ 258 ➼ straight ➼
      ShadowSkulls ➼ {element: ice} ➼ {location: open} ➼
      {mate: open} ➼ {tags: dracul} ➼ {mood: open}

Viakas stretched out her limbs once more before leaving the exit of her den to fully feel the warmth of the sun before a males voice broke the silence. She stretched out her wings as she waited for him to finish speaking. Dipping her head slightly, she sat down on her hind legs. "Mornin' Dracul." The moody female stated calmly. "How was your rest?" Her head was slightly tilted to the side as she waited for the males answer. Viakas' tail would twitch behind her every few moments.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:01 am

Ebony Claw | ShadowSkulls | Dark | Fighter | Male | Asexual | Tags: None
Ebony Claw flew silently under the cover of the fir trees, his small build allowing him to weave in and out of the trunks with no fear of getting caught in the branches. He had heard the news of the debate with SteelVale, although he himself did not participate. What do I care about some stupid territory dispute? We all know it's not going anywhere anyways. He caught sight of a clearing and circled around it, landing lightly at its edge. His keen eyes searched the trees on its opposite edge for wolves. He wasn't much larger than the creatures, and found it somewhat entertaining to watch their packs.

Ruby Flame | SteelVale | Fire | Hunter | Female | Bisexual | Tags: Zirin
Ruby Flame smiled a little. "It's about as obnoxious as you would imagine. Like someone's hacking up a fireball in their sleep." Her expression darkened a little as he continued to speak. "These younglings don't know what they're getting into. War is a dreadful thing, even for the most feisty of warriors." She looked straight forward, her gaze directed at the mountains, but her eyes viewed a far more distant place as she recalled the last fierce battle she was in. "I do not think they would wish for such a thing if they knew the consequences."
Last edited by NightFlame22 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:23 am

✘ Z I R I N ✘
      The male chuckled slightly before craning his neck to look at Ruby. "Is it really that bad? It sounds painful." Zirin said in a joking tone before his face turned serious. "I was alive when the last war had broken out between the old and wise ones. Though I was still a rather young dragon, I remember it being very desolate and destructive. Plants were burnt to a crisp, or completely frozen and there were just tones of bodies littering the land. It was a scarring thing to see, and its forever burned into my mind. I dont ever want to see it again, and I dont want anyone else to witness it. There is no reason for war and I wish the younger dragons would realize that." His eyes seemed to glaze over as he remembered the horrific sights as a younger dragon. Both of his parents were killed in the war, and he had taken the roll of alpha not too long after. He was the heir to the throne anyways, but he was offly young to start his reign. "If the younger dragons believe that a few dead clan members here and there is heartbreaking- they need to wait until their entire home is destroyed. Then they will understand." The male let out a thick and heavy sigh before following the winding river and banking slightly to the left, to continue his patrol.

♕ V I A K A S ♕

Viakas stretched out her limbs once more before leaving the exit of her den to fully feel the warmth of the sun before a males voice broke the silence. She stretched out her wings as she waited for him to finish speaking. Dipping her head slightly, she sat down on her hind legs. "Mornin' Dracul." The moody female stated calmly. "How was your rest?" Her head was slightly tilted to the side as she waited for the males answer. Viakas' tail would twitch behind her every few moments.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Ebony Claw flew silently under the cover of the fir trees, his small build allowing him to weave in and out of the trunks with no fear of getting caught in the branches. He had heard the news of the debate with SteelVale, although he himself did not participate. What do I care about some stupid territory dispute? We all know it's not going anywhere anyways. He caught sight of a clearing and circled around it, landing lightly at its edge. His keen eyes searched the trees on its opposite edge for wolves. He wasn't much larger than the creatures, and found it somewhat entertaining to watch their packs.

Ruby Flame sighed heavily. "I gave up my position of lead fighter for a reason. Perhaps I should have stayed to keep the younger ones under control." She shook her head slightly, her neutral expression breaking for a moment to reveal immense sorrow. She blinked it away quickly, and if one had not been paying attention it could have gone easily unnoticed. "They know nothing but relative peace between the two clans. A war would truly devastate them. I do not wish this upon anybody, but perhaps it is a fact of life." She focused on the river again, her eyes following the natural border between the territories. "As long as there are two clans, there will be division. Some conflicts cannot be settled by words alone."
Last edited by NightFlame22 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝002❝

Postby direwolf. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:54 am

── TANIS ──

Tanis was at Serpent's River doing some fishing for a meal. Digging her claws into the damp earth, she leaned her head over the body of water and directed her snout toward the water's surface. When a good chunk of fish swam underneath her, she released electricity from her mouth and into the water. Successfully, she killed many fish that would keep her satisfied. Opening her maw wider, she dipped her head into the water and pulled out with dead fish in her mouth. Lifting her head, the fish slipped down her throat and into her stomach. Her tongue slipped out of her maw and swiped across her lips. Mmm.. I could always eat fish. She thought, backing away from the water when she could not spot any dead fish remaining from her electricity. The she-dragon relaxed under the shade of a tree but, due to her size, the shade did not cover her completely. Her golden scales glittered in the sun. She always thought that someone would grow blind if they stared at her scales for too long.

[ female ] [ 300 years ] [ electric ] [ loner ] [ location: serpent's river ] [ tags: --- ]

── DRACUL ──

"I slept well, and you?" Dracul questioned, watching her stretch out her large wings before sitting down in front of him. The male followed the movement and sat down as well. He curled his tail around his front paws and gazed over at the ice dragon. They were both completely different - ice and fire. However, fire would always win against ice. It was a good thing that they were on the same side. A large yawn escaped the male, showing off his sharp teeth. Even though he had slept well, he would not mind curling back up in his den and sleep for a couple more hours, but he was hungry. "I'm planning to go hunt soon." He added, flicking his tail by his front paws. It was his duty as a hunter in the Shadowskulls clan. He wondered where he would hunt first? Not by the water, that was for sure. The Wolves Forest was a good place to hunt because it had an abundance of wildlife. There were also large wolves there, but they were not much of a threat to a dragon.

[ male ] [ 230 years ] [ fire ] [ hunter - shadowskulls ] [ location: hidden island ] [ tags: viakas ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:06 pm

✘ Z I R I N ✘
      Zirin kept his eyes on the land that was below him as he listened to female before nodding slightly.
      "Giving them a taste of power has made them hungry for it. They now what it feels like to be the boss and now they want more of it. I wish they would realize that having power means a lot of responsibility, its not always about being the boss, its about making the right decisions even when everyone disagree's with you. The large male kept his wing beat at a steady pace as he let out a sigh before looking at Ruby. "I agree. A war would be a completely new experience for them and one that would probably correct their attitudes. If we can avoid war, id like to avoid it for the longest amount of time possible. A good outcome may have came from the last war, but I dont think a good outcome will come from this one. I also believe that it will last a lot longer than we are expecting. Zirin sighed again before lifting himself higher into the sky. The mountains were coming into few and he wanted to be above them. "Again, I do believe that as well. If there is more than one clan than there will always be division, there will always be conflict. Its just going to happen.

♕ V I A K A S ♕

She rested her wings and let them relax at her side before curling her tail around her feet just as the male did. "That is good I suppose. Getting a good nights rest even after a horrible debate yesterday with the Vale. I wouldnt be surprised if the alphas order another debate." She sighed contently before continuing."I slept pretty well too actually, despite my cramped wings, it was one on of my better sleeps." Viakas let a yawn escape her jaws before she looked at the male curiously as her stomach growled."Would it be alright if I came with you on that hunt? Im pretty hungry myself and I cant remember when my last meal was." The bluish dragon waiting for the males response, hoping he would allow her to accompany him.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:41 pm

Ruby Flame followed Zirin upwards, flying silently beside him as she thought some things over. I wonder what Sirena would have thought of all this. She always had some wisdom to share. She let out a heavy sigh at the memory of her old mate, a fierce and beautiful warrior like herself. The two had been unmatched in battle, a pair that fought as one. It seemed like they were unstoppable, until Sirena had been caught off-guard by a poisonous ShadowSkulls dragon. That was the day Ruby Flame stepped down as lead fighter, too full of grief to continue alone what she had once shared. She shook her head slightly to let the memories fade, and turned to Zirin once more. "...So how much longer do you think this will last?"
NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Post 1]

Postby Lavellan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:30 am

▬▬▬▬
╔══════════════╗
ShadowSkull
Herbalist

225 Years Old
Ice Element

Mood: Relaxed

Tags: Open

╚══════════════╝
            Pale eyelids blinked in the watery light, iridescent scales shifting in the light as Eira awoke, her light movements causing the white scales to shift to a blue and almost purple as the light swam into her cave. Rolling to her side, then onto her back, her wings flat out beneath her, spanning the whole floor of her cave, she flexed her dark claws, looking out of her cave to the already bustling world around her. It was late, she had clearly slept in, but she didn't worry too much.
            No one had come racing into her cave with an emergency, so she could relax.
            There was nothing worse than being woken up by other dragons bustling into the cave with an emergency while you were still half asleep, struggling to find the right herbs while blinking sleep out of your eye. Raising a foreleg to paw at a pale blue, almost white eye, Eira lost the final grips of sleep and, with a small groan, flipped herself over, her wings tucking neatly in to her sides as she navigated the tight space.
            Checking her stocks - ensuring that she didn't have to rush out to get herself some extra herbs,
            the white dragon then left her cave, dipping her head to avoid the low hanging ceiling, then stepping out into the warm morning sun. Raising her head to the sky, shutting her eyes lightly as the warmth washed through her, providing her with the energy she would need to continue her day, she lowered her head, looking around the small area, which seemed to be bustling with life. Sitting down just outside her cave, tail wrapping around her like a proud cat, she relaxed with a small smile.
      ▅▅▅▅
╔══════════════╗
SteelVale
Fighter

340 Years Old
Air Element

Mood: Calm

Tags: Tanis

╚══════════════╝
            With a large, dark mouth splitting in a wide yawn, Kaj woke with the first call of the birds, tail twitching lightly as he rose himself to his stocky legs. Almost forgetting where he was, the large fighter stretched his wings, jumping lightly as his extremities hit the roof of the cave. Chucking lightly, the sound rumbling through the spacious fighter's den, he exited the empty cave,the cool air nipping at his scales. Deciding to warm up with some exercise, needing to keep his body strong and ready in case he was needed.
            Opening his large, powerful wings, with two movements he was in the air, the movements not graceful but they worked nonetheless. Circling over the area a number of times, he then decided to have a little impromptu patrol. Moving North, he circled, then circled, and circled once again, each circle becoming bigger and bigger until he was out of sight of his cave, until his dark eyes were scouting the area that isn't usually seen.
            A little glint of sunlight hitting water told him that the Serpent's River was within view, and, even from here, he spotted another being at the bank. Were they... fishing? Deciding to investigate further, he dropped his altitude, landing in a small clearing nearby. His huge bulk was not built for stealth, so he proudly strode towards the female, head high. "Mommy never teach you how to hunt, darlin'?" he quipped, halting a distance from her.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝003❝

Postby direwolf. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:14 am

── TANIS ──

Tanis lifted her head when she heard the beating of wings from above. Lifting her gaze, she spotted a dragon descending near the river. The female snorted, giving a small roll of her eyes at his comment. "Did your mother teach you any manners?" She retorted, rising from the ground to gaze straight into the male's eyes. "I just hunted, actually. I caught plenty of fish from that river." She added, nodding her head over to the Serpent's River. Did he not consider fishing to be hunting? She supposed that they were different, but she was catching food either way. "I happen to favor fish." She spoke, her tail swaying slightly behind her. The male looked to be fairly strong, but she was not afraid of fighting him if that was what he was here for. She was a loner and, even though she was not on anyone's territory, he may try to chase her away. If he did chase her away, she would return later as soon as he left, so he would be wasting time.

[ female ] [ 300 years ] [ electric ] [ loner ] [ location: serpent's river ] [ tags: kaj ]

── DRACUL ──

"Ugh, don't even mention the debate. I'm not going to attend next time because I was bored out of my mind." Dracul spoke, shaking his head in annoyance. He hated pointless talking. He would rather fight than talk about their issues. When the female dragon mentioned that she had slept well, he gave a small nod of his head. At least she was well rested unlike the alphas who are most likely stressed about the whole ordeal. Hearing Viakas ask if she could join him on his hunt, he flashed her a grin of pearly white sharp teeth. "Of course. Hunting alone is boring anyway. Try to keep up." He teased, taking a step back and stretching out his wings. He took off to the sky and headed to the Wolves Forest where they were likely to hunt down many prey for the clan. Being a dragon, it was easy to hunt.

[ male ] [ 230 years ] [ fire ] [ hunter - shadowskulls ] [ location: wolves forest ] [ tags: viakas ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me