﴾ - 𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 - ﴿ three ranks left xx

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Zavia 11

Postby MickeyRose » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:37 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXXZaviaXXX

Crasher-Fighter Ӿ Fae Ӿ Akela, Adryan, Ivory
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Following close behind, Zavia kept her mouth closed and silent. She honestly was concerned that she was gonna get barked at for her attitude earlier and speaking out of turn, but she just sat at the edge of the den in silence. Zavia was in awe of Akela in this moment. Watching him walk was amazing in itself. His muscles rippling, the fine white fur....no d*** it Zavia snap out of it! She knew that doing that was gonna catch her trouble, but she honestly couldn't help but admire him. Even when the fae awoke, she kept silence, concerned she'd anger the alpha she considered not only a honorable wolf, but something more.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ﴾ Ivory & Bax 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 - ﴿ not accepting

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Durnehviir wrote:
Durnehviir wrote:
    Baxter ➼ brute ➼ 4 years ➼
    pack: shifters ➼ rank: hunter ➼
    {crush: open} ➼ {tags: dakotah} ➼ {mood: nosy}

Baxter stepped aside as he heard another wolf approaching. It was the older brute. One who he respected. The male wolf looked at Amaro and his maw was agape. He was taking the dressing off of the fae and completely fixed their job and made it look and probably feel 10x better. "Well that goes to show that I'm no healer.." Baxter scoffed himself and felt bad for the fae. He probably put the poor fae in more pain than he intended. "I'll find the Chief." He stated with a bow of his head before he was off. Quickly sprinting into the forest then shifting back into his eagle form. "There I go again, breaking my own rule. I new it wouldn't last long." With a sigh, Baxter flapped his large black wings and flew above the tree level. The temple where the Chief resided wasn't too far.
    Landing on the steps of the temple, Baxter shifted back to his wolf form. "Chief Dakotah? Are you here?" He asked curiously as he slowly walked up the steps and kept his ears perked. "We have crashes here on the island. One of them is badly injured while the others have a few cuts and bruises. I thought you'd want to come and.. well, do your thing?" Baxter said as he looked around. "Chief?" Baxter asked curiously.

Ivory ➼ fae ➼ 5 years ➼
    pack: crashers ➼ rank: beta ➼
    {crush: open} ➼ {tags: akela, adryan, zavia} ➼ {mood: confused}

The fae awoke in a place where she was not before and she went into panick before Akela spoke her name. She squinted her eyes before trying to move but everything ached and was just horrible. "My whole body aches." Ivory stated in a more neutral tone. The fae moved herself onto her stomach but left her head in her paws. "I guess Adrayn made me hit my head harder than I thought." She said trying to hold back her anger. Every part of her body was sore or throbbing. This was definitely one of her worst days, but it wasn't listed at the top. "Is there any water closeby? And is there any way you could find thyme? I dont feel like dealing with Amaro at the moment." Ivory spoke to Akela but she didn't lift her head. "If not then that's okay." She said lightly, not wanting Akela to think he has to do everything she asks.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kane & Sanaa

Postby itsprettymuch » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Amaro wrote:With that the ebony brute slipped out of the temple, not bothering to see if Akela or Ivory reacted, just relieved to be greeted by warm sunlight, a cool breeze and... Kane with nearly half a dozen wolves?! His expression was near comical - his silver maw when slack for a second and his single chocolate orb widened. With a great big sigh, Amaro rolled his shoulders back, shook out his head, and shot Kane a scathing glare. If only looks could kill. "Oh, Amaro!" the brute sang joyously, clearing reveling getting on his elders nerves as he eagerly and flamboyantly strode forth, head high. Ironic, considering he was the adolescent that said their were no survivors. Guess he assumed that the crashers actually gave a damn about each other and would help out their wounded. Nah, that's too rational, Amaro thought, but was snapped out of his thoughts but Kane's none-too-accurate comment. "A few crashers are in need of you're assistance. I would so deeply help them but...I have much better things to do than to tend to their every need. I've did my service and now I'm done." The ebony brute didn't even have to think about the words that came out of his maw. "Like hell you are, boy. Leave when I clearly need help now and I promise you'll regret that decision." While of course, it could be interpreted as a lame threat, as what was he but a wolf headed to the elders den? Amaro meant every single word he uttered. He didn't make false promises or spout lies. If you don't help me now, then I will speak to Dakotah and arrange for you to clean the entire beach of wreckage, limbs and corpses, with Adryan as your partner. But of course, the elder didn't say such. Following after the younger warrior, he padded through the entrance, listening to him speak. "One of them has a swollen leg, so I thought, if you had them with you, she'd need chewed up stinging nettle leaves to compress the swelling and something else to be used to hold it in place." Now he decides to use his mind and be of use. Well, now's when it really counts. Maybe he should be apprenticed in the arts of medicine - would help him to know how to patch up himself and others in situations just like this. Turning to Kane after thoroughly surveying the motley band of wolves, he simply stated, "That's a good idea, Kane. However, I have nothing but cobwebs, moss beds - not nearly enough - thyme and lavender. Adryan isn't back yet, so I need to make a herb run. I need you to wait here with them. Undo the bed, cover them with the moss to help regulate body temperature, give each of them a pinch of thyme to help with shock. If a wolf starts to fall unconscious, give them a stick; any kind of activity will keep keep the individual awake. I'll be back as soon as possible." Amaro started to morph into a raptor, however, stopped, and focused Kane with a serious stare. "Your the only one that I can rely on at the moment... don't let me down, Kane. Not now. Too much is at stake." That said, the ebony brute fully morphed and shot off into the wilderness, towards the meadow where he'd come from previously to try and collect the required live-saving herbs

K A N E
♘♘male♘♘5½ yrs♘♘shifter♘♘combat♘♘tags; Amaro, Sanaa, Rhetta

The brute sighed in irritation at the fact that now he had to babysit these new comers. Kane growled slightly as he walked back to the injured wolves. This is not my job to be babysitting these losers Kane thought to himself. His head was low to the ground, look forward as if he was about to hunt something down. As he walked, the male wolf's body began to shift. From his fluffy, thick, white and ash gray fur to short, smooth sandy brown fur. His paws became bigger with thicker pawpads. He turned into this large cougar as he arrived to face the other wolves. The female, Rhetta, came up towards him making the now cougar formed male in his tracks. "They didn't make it this far" she told him. Kane sighed and shook his head. "Well, they'll just have to wait for the healer. He's on his way back there now." Kane told Rhetta then continued walking. The day wasn't over yet and he just wished he could take a nap. His paws were starting to ache from all the transformation and walking he did. "The healer went to go get herbs. He only had a few with him." Kane informed. His cougar like tail swung in the wind as a glimpse of sunlight fell upon his face, showing his form to the her and sanaa. Kane walked a couple paces away from the crashers to a soft patch of grass under a large oak tree. "So he left me here to babysit you two" Kane continued as he stretched, before slowly laying down in the grass. He placed his feline head amongst his paws as he waited for Amos to come back

(wb! Sorry :'c )
Last edited by itsprettymuch on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

﴾ - adryan&akela 19 - ﴿

Postby royalty. » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:32 am

── ADRYAN !! ──────────────────
      ( ♔ ) тнє вαиѕнєє ( looks ) x..( scent ) mint, pine, and cranberry..( rank ) combat of night deltas..( location ) forest
      [ MOOD ] annoyed, neutral [ TAGGED ] zavia, ivory, akela[MENTIONS] same as tags
      indentationAdryan sat somewhat near her father, running her tongue over her upper lip and yawning. She looked to Zavia, but caught her looking a certain way at her father. Part of her wanted to growl, while another part of her wanted to say it was okay. Akela and Zavia.... she thought to herself, and did admit it sounded way better instead of Amery or Ivory. She lifted her rump from the ground and walked herself over to Zavia, plopping down onto her belly and speaking to the wolf without making eye contact. "Feelings for my dad?" She woofed, more of a statement than a question.

── AKELA !! ──────────────────
      ( ♕ ) тнє gнσѕт ( looks ) x..( scent ) chestnut and pine..( rank ) previous alpha..( location ) temples
      [ MOOD ] annoyed, neutral [ TAGGED ]Ivory, Adryan, Zavia [MENTIONS]xx
      indentationThe brute grunted as Ivory spoke to him, slightly irritated with what had just taken place. "You'll be fine. Our supply at the moment is low and I don't want to waste it just because you bruised your shoulder. Next time, don't get involved with a predator. Just run."
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:51 am

Durnehviir wrote:
    Baxter ➼ brute ➼ 4 years ➼
    pack: shifters ➼ rank: hunter ➼
    {crush: open} ➼ {tags: dakotah} ➼ {mood: nosy}

Baxter stepped aside as he heard another wolf approaching. It was the older brute. One who he respected. The male wolf looked at Amaro and his maw was agape. He was taking the dressing off of the fae and completely fixed their job and made it look and probably feel 10x better. "Well that goes to show that I'm no healer.." Baxter scoffed himself and felt bad for the fae. He probably put the poor fae in more pain than he intended. "I'll find the Chief." He stated with a bow of his head before he was off. Quickly sprinting into the forest then shifting back into his eagle form. "There I go again, breaking my own rule. I new it wouldn't last long." With a sigh, Baxter flapped his large black wings and flew above the tree level. The temple where the Chief resided wasn't too far.
    Landing on the steps of the temple, Baxter shifted back to his wolf form. "Chief Dakotah? Are you here?" He asked curiously as he slowly walked up the steps and kept his ears perked. "We have crashes here on the island. One of them is badly injured while the others have a few cuts and bruises. I thought you'd want to come and.. well, do your thing?" Baxter said as he looked around. "Chief?" Baxter asked curiously.

Ivory ➼ fae ➼ 5 years ➼

Ivory looked up to Akela and opened her mouth to say a snarky comment but snapped it shut. She turned her head to see Adryan leaving the den and she heard her comment to Zavia. Looking away from the two, she dropped her ears. Oh.. why. I don't have a chance against her. I'm nothin like her. Akela would choose her over me any day. Ivory snapped herself out of her thoughts and looked back at Akela before giving a slight nod and perking up her ears again. "O-okay." She said in a quiet and slightly depressed tone. Ivory laid her head down on her paws but looked away from Akela.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zavia 12

Postby MickeyRose » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:01 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXXZaviaXXX

Crasher-Fighter Ӿ Fae Ӿ Adryan, Akela, Ivory
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zavia bit her lip partially, keeping from yelping in surprise. You're a demon, act like it. Without peering at Adryan she replied cryptically, hoping the ebony fae would understand what she meant without speaking the actual affirmation. "Emotion is a sign of weakness." Zavia couldn't lie to Adryan, espcially after what had just happened. The banshee protected her, even though it was a small fae, it meant a lot for her to do so. Adryan was picky, and the mere fighter had seen that since day one. She knew who she wanted as an ally or who was doomed to be an enemy. Zavia once was on the receiving end. Something she hoped could never happen again. No matter what.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

﴾ - adryan&akela 20 - ﴿

Postby royalty. » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:38 am

── ADRYAN !! ──────────────────
      ( ♔ ) тнє вαиѕнєє ( looks ) x..( scent ) mint, pine, and cranberry..( rank ) combat of night deltas..( location ) forest
      [ MOOD ] annoyed, neutral [ TAGGED ] zavia, ivory, akela[MENTIONS] same as tags
      indentation"That I can't disagree with." She snorted. The fae shrugged her shoulders, her mouth opening as she yawned loudly. "If you ever tell him, don't get your hopes up. Believe me, I'd rather you be with him than any other fae, but I don't know if he feels the same way." She lifted herself up from the ground, giving her black pelt a shake and leaning down on her hind legs, stretching. "Just regardless of both of your feelings, I don't want him with Ivory. It can't happen, and if I have to kill her to stop her I will." Something about the fae generally pissed off Adryan. She was too soft, and regardless of how many times she told her that she isn't as weak as she thought, she wouldn't budge. She didn't know what she was getting herself into.

── AKELA !! ──────────────────
      ( ♕ ) тнє gнσѕт ( looks ) x..( scent ) chestnut and pine..( rank ) previous alpha..( location ) temples
      [ MOOD ] annoyed, neutral [ TAGGED ]Ivory, Adryan, Zavia [MENTIONS]xx
      indentationAkela's expression was hard, but he nodded slowly. "The best you could do is rest yourself. You seem to be more vulnerable to pain than others, and quite frankly I wouldn't sit around and rest but in this situation it's the only thing that really helps you. Otherwise, you can go out and help gather herbs or hunt. But this time, don't mess around with any predators."

[majorrrr writers block]
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:00 am

Ivory ➼ fae ➼ 5 years ➼

She sighed but looked up to Akela. Her face was neutral but she couldnt help but hate herself as she overheard Adryan and listened to the brute. Weakness. Vulnerable to pain. Im so pathetic, how could I ever think Akela would want me, of all faes. Zavia is right, emtoion is a sign of weakness. Why would Akela want to be with me, and even if he did, Adrayn would kill me. This is all pointless and pathetic. Pain was clearly written in her eyes; not physical pain but emotional. It wasnt her fault she was body slammed to the ground by Adrayn who purposefully made her hit her head. Maybe if Akela and Adryan didnt shoulder-check the same shoulder it wouldnt have hurt as bad. But she couldnt even feel it any more. The only pain she felt was in her leg. "I didnt purposefully pick a fight with that t-rex. As ive stated before. I wouldn't have been able to- never mind. My words are useless." Ivory stood up and looked to Akela. "Ill go and find a new den to rest in. You can have this one." The white fae said before walking out and walked past Zavia and Adryan before pausing at their presence. She dipped her head to the both of them. "Zavia, im sorry for what happened. It wont happen again." Ivory said as she looked her in the eyes and this time she was serious. "Adryan, thank you for saving my life." Dipping her head to the two faes again. Despite her soured mood, she kept posture high as she walked away from the small group and walked down some of the temple stairs, before finding herself a new den and laying down. She layed down with her back to the entrance and her face to the back. Ivory stared blankly at the stony surface and became lost in thought.
Last edited by Durnehviir on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zavia 13

Postby MickeyRose » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:12 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXXZaviaXXX

Crasher-Fighter Ӿ Fae Ӿ Adryan, Akela, Ivory
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With a sigh, Zavia nodded. "I don't want to see him with her either. Not for my sake, but for his." Zavia licked her one paw for a moment before continuing. "Plus, from what he has spoken of, you as well, this 'Ivory' reminds me of her." It bothered the fae to speak of Akela's previous mate. That female had done him so wrong, had hurt him so deeply that there seemed to be nobody to heal him from the pain...if there even was any. Watching Ivory act the way she did, it seemed something now bothered her. What...something got your tongue little wolf? Not feeling all so lippy now are you? Zavia's mind was rolling in laughter. Oh how badly she wanted to laugh in the fae's face, show her that no matter what, demons weren't able to be played with, nor broken.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

﴾ - 𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 - ﴿ ~ Ivory & Glitch

Postby Durnehviir » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:43 am

♕I V O R Y ♕
    ➼ beta fae ➼ 4 ½ years ➼ straight ➼ crashers
    {location: temple den} ➼ {scent: clover & Ivy} ➼
    {crush: akela} ➼ {tags: open} ➼ {mood: depressed}

Ivory let out a soft sigh as she laid her den. Staring at the back wall and letting her mind over think everything. I havnt had a chance since the beginning. I should've known what I was getting myself into. Akela is so strong and fearless as is Zavia. They're perfect for each other. Ivory, you're over thinking again. You have a chance. He didnt say he doesnt have feelings for you. But him and his daughter both believe that having emotions are a weakness. The way Akela looked at you when you told him you werent afraid of him and his ways and his scars and everything in between. You saw the shift in his eyes before he let his mind take control. Just give him time Ivory. The white fae shifted slightly in her position and crawled closer to the cool back wall.

♕ G L I T C H ♕
    ➼ assassin brute ➼ 5 years ➼ straight ➼ intermediate shifter
    {location: ///} ➼ {scent: metallic, dust & lemon} ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: open} ➼ {mood: unkown}

The overly large brute let a deep rumble come from his throat. More crashers. Pathetic and weak creatures. They're taking our supplies and sleeping in our dens. I will rip all of their hearts out if i was allowed too. But no, we have to cater to these wolves. Glitch growled to himself as he walked; his muscles rippling underneath of his pitch black fur. He quickly shifted into a giganotosaurus. It was the largest and strongest thing that he was able to shift into. Sadly, it was nothing like the I-Rex and thats one thing he wish he could do. Shifting into the I-Rex and killing everything thats on this island that was worthless. The brute shifted into his gig and let out a deep, throaty roar before waking out onto the beach. Raptors ran in towards the forest and he grinned to himself. He has silvery scales and his emerald green eyes. Not the best blending colors but no dino could mess with him- except for an I-Rex but theyre rare on this island except for the top shifters.
    Glitch made sure to get his fill of food while in his dino form. He was wrecking havock on the small, pointless dinosaurs that wouldnt be missed. Blood dripped from his large mouth but he didnt realize that he was super close to the Skull-walkers territory. Nothing scared him, but these Skullers werent to be messed with and it sent a shiver up his spine. Turning his large body around and quickly shifted into an Argentavis. He flew away from their territory and decided to fly around the island.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me