﴾ - 𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 - ﴿ three ranks left xx

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

﴾ - adryan&akela 17 - ﴿

Postby royalty. » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:24 pm

── ADRYAN !! ──────────────────
      ( ♔ ) тнє вαиѕнєє ( looks ) x..( scent ) mint, pine, and cranberry..( rank ) combat of night deltas..( location ) forest
      [ MOOD ] pissed [ TAGGED ] zavia, ivory, akela[MENTIONS] same as tags
      indentationAdryan grit her teeth and growled abruptly. "Clearly you don't understand my problem here. Easily, you shoved attitude in Zavia's face and challenged her, growls included. But what's so differnet about me, hmm? You afraid to give me the same attitude you offered my friend so impulsively?" She lifted her forepaw and shoved it into the fae's shoulder, eyes blazing. "I don't get it. What's so different? How come you were so quick to lunge at her throat, but all of a sudden peace is key when it comes to me? Hmm?" She ignored her fathers protests, [removed]

── AKELA !! ──────────────────
      ( ♕ ) тнє gнσѕт ( looks ) x..( scent ) chestnut and pine..( rank ) previous alpha..( location ) temples
      [ MOOD ] annoyed, neutral [ TAGGED ]Ivory, Adryan, Zavia [MENTIONS]xx
      indentation"Enough, Adryan." The brute protested, going against his daughter, something he rarely did. He watched as she ignored him with ease, rolling his eyes and stepping back from the scuffle. He growled and sat on his haunches, licking a bloody scratch on his forepaw and strecthing out it's toes. "Adryan, the point has been made. You can quit now." He encouraged calmly, a bored look on his face as his daughter attempted to put the fae in her place. Although, she did have a point, as Ivory acted differently only because it was Adryan. Ivory may be a problem to you, but if this goes on too long you need to put it to a stop. Thus, the pale brute sat in silence and waited for things to escalate.
Last edited by sun on Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed inappropriate content.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ﴾ Ivory & Bax 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 - ﴿ not accepting

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:33 pm

Durnehviir wrote:
    Baxter ➼ brute ➼ 4 years ➼
    pack: shifters ➼ rank: hunter ➼
    {crush: open} ➼ {tags: dakotah} ➼ {mood: nosy}

Baxter stepped aside as he heard another wolf approaching. It was the older brute. One who he respected. The male wolf looked at Amaro and his maw was agape. He was taking the dressing off of the fae and completely fixed their job and made it look and probably feel 10x better. "Well that goes to show that I'm no healer.." Baxter scoffed himself and felt bad for the fae. He probably put the poor fae in more pain than he intended. "I'll find the Chief." He stated with a bow of his head before he was off. Quickly sprinting into the forest then shifting back into his eagle form. "There I go again, breaking my own rule. I new it wouldn't last long." With a sigh, Baxter flapped his large black wings and flew above the tree level. The temple where the Chief resided wasn't too far.
    Landing on the steps of the temple, Baxter shifted back to his wolf form. "Chief Dakotah? Are you here?" He asked curiously as he slowly walked up the steps and kept his ears perked. "We have crashes here on the island. One of them is badly injured while the others have a few cuts and bruises. I thought you'd want to come and.. well, do your thing?" Baxter said as he looked around. "Chief?" Baxter asked curiously.

Ivory ➼ fae ➼ 5 years ➼
    pack: crashers ➼ rank: beta ➼
    {crush: open} ➼ {tags: akela, adryan, zavia} ➼ {mood: confused}

Ivory stood her ground easily. "Like I've told you, I pick my battles carefully. Why would I pick my fight with you, if I know that it would be my undoing? I'm not stupid. Plus- you saved my life as did Akela." The white fae said calmly. "Also, I don't believe I lunged at anyone, I was just telling her to mind her own business. We're wolves, we growl. It's what we do." Ivory stated again. Akela tried to intervene but to no avail. She wanted to roll her eyes but she looked straight at Adrayn- unafraid. "Quite frankly, I'm not afraid. Just smart." The white fae said before sitting down on her haunches. The pain in her shoulder was grueling but she didn't show it. Ivory stayed calm and collected which she hoped would infuriate Adrayn. She didn't know why she wanted her angry but it satisfied her when wolves didn't get their way.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

﴾ - adryan&akela 17 - ﴿

Postby royalty. » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:45 pm

( ♔ ) тнє вαиѕнєє ( looks ) x..( scent ) mint, pine, and cranberry..( rank ) combat of night deltas..( location ) forest
      [ MOOD ] pissed [ TAGGED ] zavia, ivory, akela[MENTIONS] same as tags
      indentationAdryan wasn't one to quit battles, no matter how stupid or little it really was. She cocked her head, her expressions still hard. "You still haven't answered my question, hun. You took advantage of Zavia, not very well knowing her, and thought you would have no consequences if you talked a certain way to her." She spat, rolling her eyes. "Don't talk big to one wolf, then act silent and act as if you're innocent. Don't big up yourself and then when your finally put in your place, act like it was nothing important. Zavia is my ally, and you'll respect her just like you will respect me. Got it? Good." She turned around, moving out of the way so that Zavia was in clear view of Ivory. She turned her head once again to Ivory. "Now, kindly apologize to Zavia. Let her know that you won't give attitude again, and that you will watch yourself. You're nowhere near her level and you have zero authority to talk to her like that." she paused, before quickly adding. "In those exact words." The fae only stopped blabbering on when her father snapped at her, but she still looked at Ivory with the same eyes. Do it.

( ♕ ) тнє gнσѕт ( looks ) x..( scent ) chestnut and pine..( rank ) previous alpha..( location ) temples
      indentation"Adryan!" Akela snapped, but not getting up from his seated position. "We get it, alright? Now please don't spill anymore blood today. You're picking pointless fights over little things. I understand that you want to put others in their place, and that you want to show authority. But please, spare the vanity. You know very well that each of you can easily have an upperhand, and picking fights with wolves that will obviously end a certain way is a waste of your breath and growls. You're clearly worn out from that monster you just shifted into, don't tire yourself any further."
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zavia 9/Arin 6

Postby MickeyRose » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:49 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXXZaviaXXX

Crasher-Fighter Ӿ Fae Ӿ Adryan, Akela, Ivory
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh how badly she wanted to put a fang to skin. Looking to Akela she awaited approval, wanting to know if it was appropriate for her to speak. Although this was a battle between faes, and one that pertained to her alpha, she still wanted to make sure he approved for her actions. His and Adryan's approval were the only ones she needed. "Smart HA, if you were smart, you'd hold your tongue before Adryan makes it her next meal." Zavia said softly through gritted teeth. "Not only that, if you were a 'smart' fae as you hold yourself highly to be, then you'd pick and choose a battle for when you don't have 'owchies'" Zavia added slight sass to the fae, almost wanting to laugh hysterically. She hoped that picking at her current weakness would irritate her and cause the white fae to snap. Zavia needed a reason to cause harm this time. Especially since Akela was there. Realizing she spoke out of turn, she looked back to her alpha, closing her mouth but glaring at the white fae.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXXArinXXX

Shifter-Hunter ☠ Brute ☠ Open
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{Still WIDDEEE open}
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

﴾ Ivory & Bax 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 - ﴿ not accepting

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Durnehviir wrote:

Baxter stepped aside as he heard another wolf approaching. It was the older brute. One who he respected. The male wolf looked at Amaro and his maw was agape. He was taking the dressing off of the fae and completely fixed their job and made it look and probably feel 10x better. "Well that goes to show that I'm no healer.." Baxter scoffed himself and felt bad for the fae. He probably put the poor fae in more pain than he intended. "I'll find the Chief." He stated with a bow of his head before he was off. Quickly sprinting into the forest then shifting back into his eagle form. "There I go again, breaking my own rule. I new it wouldn't last long." With a sigh, Baxter flapped his large black wings and flew above the tree level. The temple where the Chief resided wasn't too far.
    Landing on the steps of the temple, Baxter shifted back to his wolf form. "Chief Dakotah? Are you here?" He asked curiously as he slowly walked up the steps and kept his ears perked. "We have crashes here on the island. One of them is badly injured while the others have a few cuts and bruises. I thought you'd want to come and.. well, do your thing?" Baxter said as he looked around. "Chief?" Baxter asked curiously.

Ivory ➼ fae ➼ 5 years ➼

The white fae listened to Adryan and plastered on the fakest, and largest smile she has ever worn. "Oh sweet child that gets protected over Adryan. I won't ever give you attitude again and that I will watch myself." ivory was holding back her chuckle, but continued. "You're nowhere near her level and you have zero authority to talk to her like that." Ivory continued with her fake smile and clearly fake tone of voice. Hoping it picked at the both of them. Turning her attentions to Adrayn. "There? Better?" Ivory said with a now true-smile. "Zavia, I may have the owchies but I dodnt expect be face to face with a rex." Ivory spoke calmly, not giving in to either of their little games. "Now- if you will excuse me. I have a den to lay in and a leg to rest." The white fae said as she stood up.

I'm laughing at my own responce right now.))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

﴾ - adryan&akela 18 - ﴿

Postby royalty. » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:17 pm

royalty. wrote:
      [ MOOD ] annoyed [ TAGGED ] zavia, ivory, akela[MENTIONS] same as tags
      indentationAdryan wasn't having it. She wasn't pleased that the white fae before her mocked her words and sarcastically repeated them to her ally, nor did she like the overall emotions and expressions emanating off of her. With one swift movement, Adryan lunged forward and found her jaws clamped onto Ivory's neck, swinging her downwards and making sure she bashed the she-wolf's head against the ground painfully. She released her grip, however she continued to whisper in the fae's ear. "Say it again. Mean it." But soon, she felt herself being pulled back, swinging her head to see her father's jaws clamped around her tail. She growled, turning around and snapping at her father, but pulled her tail away and sat down in front of Ivory.

indentation"Adryan!" Akela snapped, throwing himself forward and snapping his jaws on his daughter's tail. He knew no matter how hard he bit down, she wouldn't react to the pain. She'd only get annoyed. He growled as his daughter snapped at him, but retreated and instead watched the blood swell up on her tail. "Leave it be, my dear. This pathetic fight is a waste of breath."
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ﴾ Ivory & Bax 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 - ﴿ not accepting

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Durnehviir wrote:

Ivory ➼ fae ➼ 5 years ➼

Ivory saw it coming, basically from a mile away. Adrayn lunged at her and Ivory instantly let her body go limp but the pain that her head is now enduring is ridiculous. She smiled st the dark pelted fae before regaining herself and lifting herself up. "No- I won't say it again. You asked me to say it in those exact words and I did as you said." Ivory said calmly before trying to stand but became dizzy and nearly fell over, so she sat back down. "Now, as I said before. If you will excuse me, I need to go and rest." Her words were slurred and unbalanced. She stood up slowly and slowly began to walk away. Not even ten feet away Ivory collapsed to the ground and blacked out.

I will be done with my drama, I promise.))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zavia 10

Postby MickeyRose » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:28 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXXZaviaXXX

Crasher-Fighter Ӿ Fae Ӿ Akela, Adryan, Ivory
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitting in silence, Zavia watched her Alpha and Adryan. She was very thankful for Adryan's protection, where it came from, she wasn't sure, but thankful she was. In the future, she hoped she could return the favor, but she did hope that Adryan would think Zavia wouldn't let her name be stomped on either. Watching Adryan bite down on Ivory excited her. She wanted to jump in, but watching Akela get into the mix, sobered her bloodlust up a little. Last thing on her mind was angering Akela. Adryan was about the only fae that could take any of Akela's beatings and live to tell the tale. Plus, she'd have a retaliation story to follow. Something that proved the fae's might. Ivory then stood and walked over, collapsing upon cold ground. Unsure whether or not Akela would want to help her or let her learn the hard way was completely what Zavia depended upon for her next action.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

﴾ - adryan&akela 19 - ﴿

Postby royalty. » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:30 pm

[ MOOD ] annoyed [ TAGGED ] zavia, ivory, akela[MENTIONS] same as tags
      indentationRegardless of her current mood of annoyance, the fae let Ivory stand up and leave, only to see her black out less than ten feet away. She groaned loudly, rolling her eyes and walking towards the collapsed body. However, she walked right past the fae and into the temple den, resting her head on her paws. (wb)

indentationAkela walked swiftly to Ivory, grabbing her scruff between his teeth and dragging he back to the den, motioning for Zavia to follow. He let her rest for a bit, before walking over to her body and patting her face. "Ivory."
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

﴾ Ivory & Bax 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 - ﴿ not accepting

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Durnehviir wrote:

Ivory ➼ fae ➼ 5 years ➼

The fae awoke in a place where she was not before and she went into panick before Akela spoke her name. She squinted her eyes before trying to move but everything ached and was just horrible. "My whole body aches." Ivory stated in a more neutral tone. The fae moved herself onto her stomach but left her head in her paws. "I guess Adrayn made me hit my head harder than I thought." She said trying to hold back her anger. Every part of her body was sore or throbbing. This was definitely one of her worst days, but it wasn't listed at the top. "Is there any water closeby?" Ivory asked Akela but she didn't lift her head.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me