closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: the conservation grounds // closed .. starting

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:47 pm

x x x x x
● Gender // Female ● Age // Three and a Half Years ● Rank // Hunter ● Crush // oooooo ●
● Tags // Everyone, Azriel, Raziel ●
The snowy female had been focused on clearing her wounds out. Her eyes wide and fearful of the amount of blood that stained her fur. It wasn't just her own. She had tried helping some of the wolves, dragging them as best as her small frame could, but she couldn't drag them to safety before they were brutally slaughtered by the humans. The only reason she was able to make it away from those situations is her small frame was able to move so quickly along the ground, and for her peculiar ability to climb trees. She kept her bright amber eyes focused on the ground as she had just begun unconsciously licking the wound. It hurt like hell and was extremely deep into her, she didn't even know how she managed to be thrown around that badly for it to impale her that much.

Talisa's head snapped around as she jumped a little bit from being startled out of her cleaning daze. She hyperventilated a few times, the fear from the humans and the utter surprise of Azriel had given her a bit more panic. She listened to him carefully, trying to hide the mass amount of glazed fear in her eyes as he spoke to her. "I... I... I don't know..." She said, her voice quiet and shaky. The whole incident reminded her too much of the loss of her sister, the memories of the day flashing through her mind. She only snapped out of the hate filled memories as she felt him attempt to help her clean her wound for a few moments. Her eyes then flashed up towards Raziel who had come back. She nodded a quick, panicked greeting nod to the fae before standing up herself, attempting to hide the shakiness from her legs. Her bright amber eyes that had dulled with the pain, and the sadness overcoming her, had looked over the surviving wolves.

x x x x x x x
● Gender // Male ● Age // Four and a Half Years ● Rank // Fighter ● Crush // None ●
● Tags // Everyone, Adryan, Akela, Talisa ●
Thanatos was growling. Just in general. It was towards himself, towards his alpha... towards what he had called a pack. It was towards every wolf that didn't try their hardest to escape getting murdered by the idiotic creatures that had kidnapped them- at least the remainder was together. His eyes flashed over to the small white female body laying a ways away, visually shaking from fear. Now why the hell did everyone in this damn pack die except for that waste of a wolf over there. She is completely useless yet shes the damn wolf that survived. He thought before snarling out loud in anger. What ever those things were, it took a hell of a lot out of everyone to fight against them. Luckily, Thanatos had only received one shot of tranquilizer, but it was a much heavier dose due to his sheer size. His back still stung from the shot. Flashing around when he heard a familiar voice he let out a breath. "At least someone useful survived." He said, his tone clearly enraged and ready to snap at any moment.

The large grey and beige wolf listened intently to the question Akela had asked him, pondering it for a moment. "To kill us. To torture us. To break the weak minded wolves that we seemed to call packmates like that mutt over there." He growled using his muzzle to point over his shoulder towards Talisa. His dark eyes flashed around the area. "To leave us here to die." He snarled, his muscular body flexing with each step he took, not feeling the pain in his body anymore. He was completely numb. It was like an adrenaline rush surging throughout him but it was filled with hatred- not excitement. He wasn't excited to get kidnapped, to have his pack that he had begun to tolerate murdered. His fighters had died but a measly scrap of fur that came from the outside had managed to survive. He snarled once more, his anger taking over him. He looked towards Akela, burning hatred clearly swelling in his eyes as he looked over the area.

Thanatos flicked his ears as he heard another common voice. It was Adryan. He looked over her for a moment, seeing the thick branch that had decided to impale her knee. He watched his friend struggle to take out the stick, clearly unable to reach it properly. "Well this will hurt." He spoke, the hostility still heavy in his tone as he moved towards the injured leg of hers, quickly yanking out the object. He licked the wound for a moment, before returning to his stance before, the anger still coursing throughout his veins. "Somewhere." He said, his tone flat. "Somewhere we shouldn't be." He growled, his tone threatening but not towards his group of friends.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lakelin // post 001

Postby gull. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:19 pm

𝐋 𝐀 𝐊 𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍
fae • four years • healer • tagged; everyone, azriel, talisa

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
lakelin listened as her packmates growled and barked and attempted to escape. she'd given in. there was no use. this fae had dealt with humans in the past. she knew their contraptions were far stronger than any wolf could fathom. she laid in her cage, that was underneath one of her packmates. she nearly fell asleep. Then the sheet was ripped off of the cage, and there were humans shouting and opening the cages. she was one of the first to be released. lakelin jumped to the ground and immediately began to look around for the others. she watched as one by one they were released.

the healer fae looked over their bodies. accessing them for any wounds. though, what good could she do right now? she had no idea where this place was, and she had no idea what kind of herbs the land offered. she rushed to talisa's side as the poor fae dropped to the ground. though she was quickly overshadowed by azriel, who quite obviously had eyes for the snow white she-wolf. she licked talisa's shoulder that was severely dripping blood. are you ok? her voice tender, as she was quite worried for her friend.

lakelin's ears perked as she heard thanatos cruel words toward her friend. angry, but wise enough to realize starting a fight at this point would be foolish. the healer held her tongue. okay. lakelin had had enough of thanatos' pointing fingers(or paws, if you will), we need to find someplace to stay for now. night will come soon enough and we don't know this land nor its dangers. the she-wolf knew she might get a few glares of disapproval, but she was concerned for her packs well-being. and right now they needed a game plan.
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[two]

Postby dakotaawolven » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:51 pm

azriel . brute . seven years old . alpha . tagged;; his pack, talisa

He growled and raised his hackles at Thanatos for his words against Talisa. His lips peeled back slightly at the brute, warning him to shut is muzzle before he regretted it. With Talisa collapsed, he stood close to her in a defensive position. At his healer's words he nodded.

"Yes, we need to move. Is everyone well enough to move? Tali, are you gonna be okay?" he asked the general question first, then turned to the smaller, bleeding she-wolf next to him. He nudged her gently, trying to get her back on her paws. He cared for her quite a lot, though she didn't seem to notice. Azriel was always at her side even when he wasn't really needed, and any disrespect towards her angered him quite a bit. She's beautiful, fragile yet strong, and lovely, he thought as he stood looking at her. Then his focus returned to the rest of the pack and their surroundings.

raziel . she-wolf. seven years old . hunter. tagged;; the pack

Raziel was forced to stand on her own for a few moments as Azriel stepped away and growled at Thanatos. Along with her brother, she glared at Thanatos. You should know better than to insult her when you alpha has his eyes on her, you idiot! she growled slash sighed in her mind. Then the she-wolf moved to sit momentarily, resting at least part of her body. She was tireder than she would let anyone see, because that was how she was. she refused to show much weakness, and anyone who commented on her weaknesses was met with her fangs and harsh tongue.

The she-wolf sighed softly and looked around, waiting for further decisions to be made.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lupa-1

Postby MickeyRose » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:13 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxx𝓛𝔲𝔭𝔞xxx
Fae-Beta-Tags: Open
xxxxxxxxxxx

Lupa was thrown around in the vehicle, the cage sides ramming against her rib cage and angering her to the depths of her soul. Fangs were bared in pure hatred as the humans released her, she had already had enough. Taking off, she ran, ran into the grasses nearby and lay low, prowling the creatures that ripped her from home. How dare they, how dare this creature enter lands that aren't theirs and put here here, in this...this...filth? This isn't her land. Not Lupa's home. She watched from afar, watching her pack as they were released and realizing how much they lost, the other members of her pack. No, this isn't right. We should be hoards larger, large enough to swarm these beasts and make them a moonlit dinner, they shouldn't even be able to stroke our fur as they 'comfort' us, our fangs should be in their throat, ending a life that ruined ours. Lupa's thoughts were crowded with empty threats as she wished to tear them limb from limb, but her alpha would never allow it. She walked about, slinking her little figure through the grasses and toward her pack, making a silent vow that if she was ever to find the ones who killed her pack...they'd find what her fangs were really meant for.

Running towards the pack, she smelled the damp air, smelled the foul scent of human and the metallic aroma of blood. Others were injured. Keeping herself silent and shoving her pride down ever so slightly, she walked about the pack, checking who was more injured than the rest.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:52 pm

x x x x x
● Gender // Female ● Age // Three and a Half Years ● Rank // Hunter ● Crush // Very Secretly Azriel ●
● Tags // Everyone, Azriel, Raziel, Lakelin ●
Talisa had tried to keep her eyes down as much as possible. They're going to be so pissed that I survived and their buddies didn't... She thought silently before they were interrupted by a snide remark from the brute. "To break the weak minded wolves that we seemed to call pack mates like that mutt over there." She heard Thanatos say, but she was already expecting it. The brute had some unknown anger towards her and she didn't understand it. It had been like this since she had joined the pack- he would always find some way to try and hurt her either physically or mentally. She kept her dulling amber eyes focused solely on the ground beneath her. She looked up once Lakelin asked her a question. "I... I'm fine... other are probably more hurt." She spoke softly, not attempting to cause an uproar by asking for help with her shoulder. The small bodied fae didn't want to cause any issues, especially considering the issue that had just happened. The pack got mutilated and torn apart limb from limb, and what was left was left in shambles.

Her ears pricked upwards as Lakelin spoke of moving away. She looked around and noticed that the area they were in was just open terrain of long grasses, but past that she saw a dense forest, far away, but it would be somewhere safe enough. "I... I'll be fine. I think we should go that way." She pointed with her snout towards the South West direction. "It looks thicker, i... if they come back it will take longer... we would know." She said softly, worried for the groups reaction. She looked up towards Azriel. What she wouldn't have given just to have him notice her. He's an alpha, why would he take any interest in someone that was simply a loner a few months ago... She thought to herself for a moment as she kept her fearful gaze upon him. The whole situation had sent her back into an extremely shy state. It all had happened so fast, just like when her parents snapped and starting killing her family. She glanced back down to the ground as she thought of the horrific times, the mental images of both the human attack and that attack smashing together into one gruesome image in her mind. The bodies of her friends all around her, the body of her sister in front of her... Everything that had happened was slowly eating away at her, and no one knew because know one knows her well enough to know about her family.

The snow white fae looked over to where Lupa had been walking back to the pack, her ears flicking back quickly before returning to their normal resting position. She took in a heavy, hyperventilated breath as she rose to her paws, keeping the front left leg up, since that was the one with the heavily bleeding wound. Hopefully they could find something to help on the way, but she didn't have much hope left in her. The only thing that hope had done to her was destroy everything shes ever known. She kept her eyes away from the group of three wolves that had something so terrible against her that she didn't know what it was, but continued looking around the area. "If we stay here we will be k... killed."

x x x x x x x
● Gender // Male ● Age // Four and a Half Years ● Rank // Fighter ● Crush // None ●
● Tags // Everyone, Adryan, Akela, Talisa ●
waiting for royalty to post c:
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baey » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:50 am

RED
male - omega - no crush - tags : Lakelin,Talisa,Raziel,Azriel
Before he was playing with his family, his mum, his father and a fellow member of the omegas. He watched his parents killed and left there to die. He didn't watch most of it, just because he couldn't watch them suffer. He was hurt as well, his heart was pounding of anticipation, why couldn't i just die.. he mourned, and he took a second to look at his wound. It was still bleeding, it was along his spine, where they had hit him with something. There was no way to reach it, to check it out. He lay there on his side, he didn't notice the cage around him. He left out a muffled howl, that was too small to be heard. He banged his frail body against the cold, metal cage. He did it three more times until he was too out of energy to care anymore. He looked around, and noticed he was surrounded with blood, he gagged at the site, his nostrils flared at the scent, he looked behind the bars of the window. but couldn't see any of the pack. He fell asleep.

His body felt terrible after this day. He still hadn't ate, and it felt as though his body was eating itself. His back hurt more and more as he walked. He started to see the rest of the pack, but he wouldn't talk to anyone for a while. He examined the area, trying not to look distressed. His ears lay back, he wasn't to shocked at what the humans did to them. His back was bleeding a lot, and the grass below him had spots of blood, he glanced around, would any one care? He heard talking and averted his ears to the noise, it was three of the pack members. "i don't mean to interrupt, but could someone look at my wound?" he whispered, his head hanging, he stared at his paws in shame, he wasn't supposed to ask for help. He wasn't supposed to talk to them. he reminded himself like a recital, his stomach still ached in hunger but he put his thoughts away.

He sighed and waited patiently, and still hung his head.
baey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:53 am

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxx𝓛𝔲𝔭𝔞xxx
Fae-Beta-Tags: Entire Pack
xxxxxxxxxxx

Lupa's eyes searched the ranks, noticing that many were hurt, even the healer herself. She approached the group and stood proudly, ignoring the searing pain in her sides that blood dripped from. "Any plans yet?" She sat around the group, wincing as the pain shot up her entire body with the slight pressure that was sitting. It bothered her that she looked so weak at this moment. She was the savage one here, supposed to make everyone feel lower than she, but here she was, sitting in mute silence and offering a helping paw to anyone who needed it. I guess that's why he made me beta.

Lupa's mind then wandered to all the slaughtered that lay on the forest floor back from where they came. Her golden paws were orange with blood from them. As much as she hated to admit, she had attempted to save the pups, knowing they were the future of her pack, but in a painful loss, she had lost her apprentice to the masses of humans. That pup was so strong, willing to fight. Lupa had never really felt proud of anything or anything but that pup. Lupa mourned his death, but shoved the emotions down long enough to check over her pack mates that survived.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ - adryan& akela 2 - )

Postby royalty. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:15 am

-----------age. three and a halfxxgender. femalexxrank. fighterxx
    ─────────────────────────────────────
    location. unknown xiv pack. salemxivtagged. many
    ▬▬ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ▬▬
    xxxx the banshee. xx

indentationThe fae held her tounge as the large object was ripped from her flesh. She grunted lightly as she felt blood start to drip from the wound, but ignored it easily. She nodded her head in appreciation and walked with her friend closer to her father. She laughed lightly at Thanatos' comment, but made a snarky one of her own as she noticed Talisa and Red's appearence. "I guess they forgot two," she simpered, not caring about Azriel and Raziel's presence. She noticed the warning lip curl the alpha made to Thanatos, and in return, bared her teeth slightly back. She opened her mouth to speak but stopped when she heard Red's voice.
    --- "That's what healers are for, you idiot." she rumbled, cautioning the wolf to move away immediatly. "Now go on before I give you bigger injuries to worry about."
    -----She turned back to Thanatos and her father, clearing her throat with a serious expression on her face. "So, how exactly are we going to get out?"

-----------age. six yearsxxgender. brutexxrank. fighterxx
    ─────────────────────────────────────
    location. unknown xiv pack. salemxivtagged. many
    ▬▬ 𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐀 ▬▬
    xxxx the ghost. xx

indentationThe past alpha growled as he saw his daughter causing problems, but bared his teeth as well at Azriel, warning him that if problems were to arise, they would have to deal with some of the most exceptional fighters there were. He turned his head to his daughters voice, thinking momentarily before replying.
    -----"When I got shot," he started, preparing himself to say a lot of words. "I was the last. I was out hunting with Adryan when I noticed her get shot. She tried to attack but soon fell asleep. I ripped out her needle and put it in myself, which I was surprised they bought." He huffed a chuckle, but continued. "They put me in a cage where I was able to see what was going on the whole way. They took us far out of Jasper, Alberta, where we originally were, and into this place called 'Golden' in an area called British Columbis, or something," he looked around, making sure everyone was listening. "We're in convservation grounds, in a place called 'Northern Lights Wildlife Wolf Center''. It's possible they want to test us, study our behaviours, examine pack like- stuff like that.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[three]

Postby dakotaawolven » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:49 am

azriel . brute . seven years old . alpha . tagged;; his pack, talisa

A snarl erupted form Azriel's throat as he lunged forward and clamped his fangs down around Adryan's muzzle, raking them down and then holding her muzzle in his jaws. He bit down just hard enough and then released, growling. "Don't forget I can rip your throat out, pup," he threatened, letting the darkness he tried so hard to hide slip into his voice and eyes. He would not let any disrespect be shown toward anyone else. There was fire in his eyes as he glared at Thanatos again. "Hiding behind others will get you nowhere. Take your own punishment, don't let others receive it for you." Azriel looked up at the question for help and found their only surviving omega standing there, bleeding."Red! My goodness! Lakelin, find some yarrow and cobwebs! Red, what happened? Do you remember?" he padded forward to the omega. The brute was bleeding profusely and Azriel was extremely concerned by the blood in the grass. Azriel himself had come out of it with very minor injuries, as he had been able to avoid the humans while he tried to save those he could. And while he my have been covered in blood, it was not his own.

The brute glanced around at the others, observing their injuries. Many were fine, with just minor injuries. Others, like Talisa and Red, were boasting more serious lacerations and such. He turned to look at his pack and made eye contact with Adryan and Maverick.
      "As our hunters are more severely injured and unable, Adryan, Maverick, and Thanatos, you three will go out and find something to eat. Hopefully there's something bigger than rabbits around here. I trust that you'll be able to follow our scent if we leave this place, go now." he gave the orders in a tone that left no argument, though he stood ready to discipline any who decided to argue anyways. He saw his sister move to do so but he stopped her with a glare.

raziel . she-wolf. seven years old . hunter. tagged;; the pack

At the sight of the omega, Raziel was surprised. Though, on the other paw, she wasn't surprised at all by his injuries. Omega's were not trained to fight and they were not prepared in any way. The poor brute was bleeding quite a lot, and it concerned her as she did not want to lose yet another pack mate. She was also surprised by her injuries. While she was a simple hunter in this pack, she had been a deadly fighter and an alpha in her pack before. The she-wolf was not bleeding as much as some, but she could barely stand. And so, when her brother gave orders for the others to hunt, she only gave a slight protest, and gave up after the glare from her brother.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lakelin // 002

Postby gull. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:52 am

𝐋 𝐀 𝐊 𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍
fae • four years • healer • tagged; everyone, azriel, red, talisa

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
lakelin was quickly becoming overwhelmed with everything happening. she gasped as she noticed the gash along red's spine. the healer rushed over and examined the young brute's injury. she laid her ears flat against her skull at adryn's words, he was simply asking a question! she snapped, baring her teeth slightly. lakelin nodded at azriel's words, yes, alpha. red, try not to move too much, okay? she licked the omega's ear before running off. worried for her innocent friend. he was a pup in every sense. he was naïve, fun-loving, and undeserving of any type of anger. she took off into the long grass. lakelin put her snout to the ground and began to search for the scent of yarrow, a flowering white plant. it was good for healing. in fact, it was one of lakelin's favorite herbs. once the fae found it she snatched it out of the ground, root and all. quickly she rushed back and laid it in front of red. can someone please crush this up? crush the root, stem, everything, and apply it to red's back? i'll be back with the cobwebs.

again the healer was off. she dashed toward the woods to look for cobwebs. she kept her eyes on the forest floor. the thick trees sapped the ground of any sunlight, it seemed as if it were nighttime. worrying that none were to be found, lakelin turned around, just as her tail caught something. a cobweb! she nearly barked in amusement. the healer fae hurried back. once she made it back, lakelin took what was left of the yarrow and draped it and the cobweb along red's wound, there, she sighed, the pain should subside in a few minutes. the yarrow and cobweb will heal it. just don't do anything to tear the skin more. exhausted from those few minutes of searching earnestly, the fae plopped down beside the omega. waiting for azriel's decision.
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me