closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: the conservation grounds // closed .. starting

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:22 pm

x x x x x
● Gender // Female ● Age // Three and a Half Years ● Rank // Hunter ● Crush // Very Secretly Azriel ●
● Tags // Everyone, Raziel, Lakelin, Leighton, Red ●
The tiny fae listened as Azriel and Leighton got into a small dispute, with Azriel using the same form of punishments that he had used on Adryan just a few minutes earlier. Her ears had been back the whole time, trying to ignore any comments from the other hunter that had survived. She had her attention swept away when Lakelin began to speak to her. Talisa had still been leaning against Raziel, and was doing fine so far- but knew deep down that Lakelin was probably right. She knew that the other fae wasn't going to change her mind on this, so she just decided it would be best to just agree with the situation. "Sorry Raziel, but she's gonna stay firm on this." Talisa said softly, her ears flicking before touching Raziels neck in a friendly way with her nose. She limped her way over to Lakelin, which was only a few feet, but it was still a struggle. "I... I don't weigh much. If you get tired... you c-can just put me down." She spoke, her tone soft. She didn't want to cause any problems with anyone for taking the help of the healer, but she also knew that everyone was tired, worn out, probably a side affect from the tranquilizers they were all shot with, but it was clear everyone needed a rest, and she didn't want Lakelin to overwork herself. Taking a silent breath in, she maneuvered herself onto the back of Lakelin, keeping the bleeding shoulder away from the tawny fae. When she looked up, she saw Red flash her a small smile- returning it quickly. That was a first, someone smiling today.

x x x x x x x
● Gender // Male ● Age // Four and a Half Years ● Rank // Fighter ● Crush // I think we all know, but the wolves dont ●
● Tags // Adryan ●
Thanatos took in a sharp breath as she said she would most likely be up the entire night anyways. "Well then it looks like I'll be staying up with you." He said softly as his paws beat in time with hers. His nose was tipped high into the sky as the pair walked, waiting for any signs of anything before a scent hit his nose. Humans... He thought with anger filling his mental tone. "I do... it smells like them." He spoke, keeping his voice calm in hopes to keep her calm. He moved a bit faster towards where the scent was coming from, making sure to keep his steps quiet in hopes of not alerting the humans of their presence. As he took a few more steps forwards, the scent continued to get stronger and stronger- and he knew if Adryan came with him to investigate she might have another one of those outbursts. His side ached, but if it was a human at least he would be able to get her out of it this time. Taking in a breath, he turned to the ebony fae. "You need to stay here, okay? Don't follow. I'll call you if I need help." He said firmly, looking into her eyes so she knew that he would be pissed off if she did decide to follow. Of course, he wouldn't really be- but it was just meant as a potential threat if she decided to follow.

Moving away from Adryan, Thanatos padded closer towards the scent that was coming from an area he couldn't see. It was behind grasses that were taller than even he was. He let out a mental growl at the tall grasses, before slowly pushing his way through- the hair on the back of his neck standing. If the humans were here, he would surely be shot on sight. If he got shot he could have enough time to howl and Adryan could run. What a game plan. Getting shot again, leaving her alone. He thought, once again mentally growling at himself. He shook off his thoughts as he pushed through the final lengthy pieces of grass, in a stance ready to attack- only to be surprised that there was no human in sight. He was extremely wary as he saw the plump rabbit, dead, in the center of the area with short grass against all the tall grass. It must be a trap. He thought before this time, stupidly, growling out loud. He darted inside of the smaller clearing- nabbing the bunny and dashing out, before coming face to face again with Adryan. "It wasn't them, but they left this." He said through the mouth full of rabbit, before putting it down.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ - adryan& akela 12 - )

Postby royalty. » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:38 pm

-----------age. four yearsxxgender. femalexxrank. fighterxx
    ─────────────────────────────────────
    location. meadows xiv pack. cardinalxivtagged. thanatos
    ▬▬ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ▬▬
    xxxx the banshee. xx

indentationAdryan nodded, clearing her throat and standing tall once again. The darkness returned to her eyes as she finally got over her broken state. These can't keep happening. She thought to herself, but this one was by far the worst and the only one that made her truly feel weak inside. Adryan shook her head as Thanatos disappeared, sighing. I would of had to get rid of the pups anyway, She reassured herself, but it still hurt that she was forced to mutilate her first (and possibly only) litter of pups. But she was glad she wasn't ever going to see Maverick and Armageddon again- and if they showed, she would kill them if Thanatos didn't get to them first. I better not tell Thanatos the other brute's name, she thought, gritting her teeth. I've already murdered his mate and pups in front of his face- I think he should be left alone if he ever did reappear, especially for his own safety. The fae growled and shook her head of her thoughts. "No more thinking."
    ---- The fighter began to worry when minutes passed, her only friend not returning from his hunt. She growled, the sound rumbling deep in her throat. If humans had attacked Thanatos when he was alone and vulnerable, she was going to rip them to shreds. She had experienced humans before- and it wasn't just when they had brought her back to life. She shuddered at the thought, to this day stunned about the fact she really was dead at first. After they had healed her, they took her injury to their advantage and performed many tests on her- injecting syrums, using electricity to shock her, burning- it was absolutely terrible. They had tried to give her some abilities, but instead only heightened her senses and gave her some weird strength in her veins. It had weakened her for months (which was another reason why she couldn't fight off the brutes) until she found it easier to keep active, fight, run, etc.
    ----- Adryan sighed in relief, broken from her twisted thoughts as Thanatos ran back into the clearing. "Why are they giving us food, rather than making us catch them? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of their studies?" She asked, holding back a laugh. She rolled her eyes. "This whole s*** is stupid."
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:31 pm

x x x x x x x
● Gender // Male ● Age // Four and a Half Years ● Rank // Fighter ● Crush // I think we all know, but the wolves don't ●
● Tags // Adryan ●
The large brute looked over the fae near him- seeing the dark colour return to her eyes. It had made him feel some slight relief that she was starting to feel better than she did before. He looked over her once again, his heart quite confused as to why she never brought up what she was feeling before. He got that she didn't want to seem weak, but she didn't have to try and lie to him. It for some odd reason still stung. I didn't even feel this way about Alinta... probably why I killed her. He thought for a moment. Nahhhhhh, you don't care about her that way. She's just your best friend. Thats why you care. Nothing more. Plus I mean, can you really call it caring? You don't care about anyone. If you did, you wouldn't have left Alinta there to bleed out and die with your pups. His mind continued ringing for a moment before she began to speak. "I dont think they are trying to make us catch this to study it. I think they want to know if we are curious enough to follow a scent." He said tilting his head lightly, looking at the limp body of the rabbit on the ground. "Or they injected it with something." He said, also holding back a laugh at his comment. He didn't know why he thought the idea of it being injected was funny, it just was- because all that had been injected at this point was wolves- wouldn't it be funny to you if you saw a tiny thing getting injected with the same dosage as a full grown wolf? He took in a breath, his bleeding side still throbbing and stinging with every breath he took. "I don't trust it. I don't like any of this." Thanatos had a bad feeling growing in his stomach. "Lets try and find some actual prey." He said beginning to walk, waiting for her to come beside him.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ - adryan& akela 13 - )

Postby royalty. » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:55 pm

▬▬ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ▬▬
    xxxx the banshee. xx

indentationAdryan nodded in agreement, instantly sniffing the air and trying to catch the scent of some type of prey. Since it was on her mind, she was instantly reminded of the hidden metal bar pierced in her septum; when they had tried to get her smelling senses better, left a hole and they filled it with something to prevent infection. She followed after Thanatos, but instead walked further ahead, gliding outwards to see where the area ended. Please don't worry, Thanatos. I won't get attacked or have another fit again. But she stopped her thoughts- why did he care so much? And even more important, was he telling the truth? Maverick and Armageddon had been extremely skilled manipulators, one of the main reasons they had rankings of spies in Salem, and they had completely tricked the fae. No, he wouldn't do that...... would he?
    ----"Cut this out, Adryan," she hissed to herself. "Don't let your past affect your future- don't question Thanatos' loyalty just because yours has been betrayed numerous times."
    --- And my, was Adryan hated in all her old packs. Being the alpha's daughter, wolves saw her as stuck up and bratty without even meeting her (not like Adryan would talk to anyone, anyway). She was always lied to, used as an obstacle to get through to Akela. Adryan had learned to tell whether or not she was being lied to.
    ---- Lost in her thoughts, the mucular fae hadn't realized she headed out so far. She looked before her, a tall, metal fence in front of her face, the top covered in barb wire. "Thanatos!" she called. "Come look at this!"
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:12 am

x x x x x x x
● Gender // Male ● Age // Four and a Half Years ● Rank // Fighter ● Crush // I think we all know, but the wolves don't ●
● Tags // Adryan ●
Thanatos had watched as Adryan began to travel farther ahead without saying a word. He didn't speed up, and knew that she would probably need her own space. His dark eyes looked around, watching for anything to start moving- or anything to jump out and attempt to attack. He was on high alert at this point, and was ready to kill on sight. In the back of his mind, he was desperately hoping that Akela had more luck than he and Adryan were having at finding prey, whether that be because of the sheer amount of distractions they've had or the fact that there hasn't been many prey scents around this area of the widespread meadows. Where he had been walking, he could still see Adryan in the distance, but also out far enough to where he could see across most of the meadows. They were in an area surrounded my mountains- a vast landscape. They were in the meadows in between the North and South, on the West side. Not close enough to where they would be on the mountains, but close enough to where the terrain had begun getting more hilly.

Thanatos redirected his wavering attention to Adryan when she called him. He moved faster, catching up with the dark fae. Once he got near her he saw the tall fence before him. It seemed like a compound of sorts, which it probably was considering they had put it in an area with some of the densest, tallest grasses in the area. "What the hell is this?" He spoke, his tone thick with suspicions. Taking in the smell of the place, it smelt just like the remainder of the pack. Everyone's scent distinctive and stronger in certain areas. "What the hell..." He said as he moved along the line of metal fence. It was in the shape of a square, and not that big. Not big enough for ten fully grown wolves to be awake comfortably. Moving along the sides, every few feet there was a new distinctive scent. "This smells just like you." He spoke, before continuing down the side. "Me... Akela... Lupa..." His voice drifting after each name as he continued to name off all the wolves that survived. "We were all here. Its like a compound or something..."

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ - adryan& akela 13 - )

Postby royalty. » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:25 am

▬▬ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ▬▬
    xxxx the banshee. xx

indentationAdryan listened, but couldn't put together everything that was going on. "Why would we need that area? To test us there before putting us into the actual conservation area?" she asked, but growled soon after, bashing her paw against the fence. She felt the metal shake, vibrating up her arm as she barked, snarling and pulling away. She panted slightly, her chest area shaking slightly. Her arm tingled, and she remembered this feeling before. "It's powered by electricity, of course." the fae grunted, shaking her arm violently to rid of the sting. "So we might need to find a way to get over this to escape."Image
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:37 am

x x x x x x x
● Tags // Adryan ●
The large lightly coloured brute shook his head. "There would be things in here if we were tested. It wouldn't just be an open box of short grass." He said taking in a breath. He snarled towards the metal as he heard Adryan bark. "Its a box Adryan. How would it help us escape?" He muttered, sarcasm heavy in his voice. He looked around the area, but all it was was tall dried grasses blocking the view. It was taller than any wolf, probably taller than any human. "Lets go, maybe your dad found something that we can help him hunt down. It'll be night soon and the rest of the pack has probably already started moving spots. We shouldn't tell anyone about this, not yet. It'll freak everyone out and then there is no way that we will end up getting out of this place." He spoke before turning and pushing himself through the thickly spread tall grasses, waiting as they got shorter for Adryan.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ - adryan& akela 14 - )

Postby royalty. » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:46 am

royalty. wrote:
    ▬▬ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ▬▬
    xxxx the banshee. xx

indentationAdryan growled at the brute's snarkiness. "Don't be so impulsive, Thanatos," she cocked her head to the side, giving her australian accent a hint of sarcasm paired with a fake smile. "I'll rip your throat out."
    She looked around the compound, narrowing her eyes slightly. "They wouldn't expect us to go into another cage, which is why it'd be pretty easy to escape that way." She listened to what he said next, shaking her head in reply. "My father most likely caught some animals, so we shouldn't worry about that. I won't tell anyone, of course, but can you join me so we can explore some more?" She began to walk, keeping close to the fence. "If not, I'll just go alone."
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:54 am

Thanatos - Mobile

Thanatos took in a deep breath and let it out with a chuckle. "Ah we all know you like me too much to rip my throat out." He said with a snicker. He listened to her next statement. "You want to go in there and get caught again by all means- go ahead. I mean I'd have to come save you but." He said putting emphasis on the word save. He knew how much she hated when people tried to help her, so saying he would need to save her would just fire her up. Of course he meant it all in light hearted fun, he loved watching her get mad. When she brought up exploring more he sighed. "Only a bit more- we do have to go soon." He spoke softly returning to her and walking alongside her once again.

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ♚ - adryan& akela 14 - )

Postby royalty. » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:02 pm

▬▬ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ▬▬
    xxxx the banshee. xx

indentationAdryan chuckled, her eyes narrowed with a sly grin plastered on her face. "Save me? Darling, I think you've got it the wrong way. I'd have to save your a**." Her grin grew wider, but she cleared her throat and turned serious once again as she nodded with his agreement and started to walk alongside the borders. There were multiple wires connected to the fence, and the whole contrapment seemed to go on forever. Finally, she reached the corner, which also seemed to be the corner on the other side of the compound. "It ends here." she stated, looking at the metal door frame that was camoflauged in the fencing. She grabbed a rock between her teeth and spit it onto the door part of the fence, watching the fence shock it more heavier than the regular areas of the fence. "Okay, smarta**," the fae grunted, turning around to face the brute. "You think we can get out of here?"Image
[/quote][/quote]
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me