closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

lakelin // 004

Postby gull. » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:49 pm

𝐋 𝐀 𝐊 𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍
fae • four years • healer • tagged; azriel, red, talisa

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
lakelin gave a small smile. she was baffled by how thanatos & adryan could be so mean to talisa, she was such a kind soul. much like red, thought lakelin, don't worry, you're not heavy at all, said the fae in a soothing tone, straightening as talisa climbed atop her back, just let me know if your shoulder starts to feel worse or if you feel unusually drowsy. and don't worry about bleeding on me. this is my job. lakelin chuckled softly. her gaze shifting to red, and the same goes for you, red. don't be afraid to speak up, either of you. the healer couldn't deny though, that she was a little disappointed that the two quietest wolves in the pack got injured. they needed to let her know if they didn't feel right, after all it might just be the difference between life and death.

{ no muse omg sorry }
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the conservation grounds // closed .. starting

Postby baey » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:59 pm

(Mobile)
red-male-crushing on lakelin-tagged : pack
His black pelt shined in the light, he looked at the wolves around him. He glanced at lakelin, he was thinking about how kind she was... and how pretty... and how- he was interrupted "alright I'll get on your back.." he sighed and looked at lupa to help him, but he assumed she had different worries. He stepped on azriel and he was on top him.
baey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:12 am

x x x x x x x
● Gender // Male ● Age // Four and a Half Years ● Rank // Fighter ● Crush // I think we all know, but the wolves don't ●
● Tags // Adryan ●
Thanatos smirked. "Sureeee you would, keep telling yourself that Sweetheart." He said with a chuckle. Using his tail, he flicked her lightly with it- just to pester her. Something he loved doing. He followed alongside her, until they came to a corner in the fence that had a camouflaged door. "I dont think it was us that got out of here... I'm pretty sure the humans came in and brought us out. Our scent is so strong, they probably held us in here before they put us in the cages and brought us to where we were released." He said looking inside of the compound area again. "Whatever this is for- they don't want anyone getting in, or out." He paused, looking around again. "It's like a holding cell." He thought, which sent a shiver down his spine. Who knows what the people kept in this holding cell? And if they were so eager to empty it- throwing out all ten wolves at once, what was going to be inside of it next? It was obviously not meant to be found- and if it was found, what would they do to us if we came back?
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ - adryan&akela 16 - )

Postby royalty. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:41 am

-----------age. four yearsxxgender. femalexxrank. fighterxx
    ─────────────────────────────────────
    location. meadows xiv pack. cardinalxivtagged. thanatos
    ▬▬ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ▬▬
    xxxx the banshee. xx

indentationAdryan rolled her eyes at the brute's playful actions, but once again went serious and walked with the brute. She listened to him very intently, nodding in agreement as he spoke. She thought of the different ways they could escape- but this area seems to go forever. Although, if we can get through to the compound area, it's much smaller and easier to escape. Adryan squinted her eyes through the metal slots. "The compound portion of the observatory area is much smaller than the main area. It's exactly like you said- a holding cell." she started, even though she was just pointing out the obvious. She looked back at the brute, slight confusion in her narrowed eyes. "But think- they want to study the behaviour of wolves, right? We are simply the survivors of a pack, don't you think they'd possibly want to study two packs in the same area, or maybe even loners? You wouldn't get any information or observations from a normal pack, but to see how two groups of unknown wolves behave with each other?" She scoffed, shaking her head. "I know my words are erratic and strange, but is what I'm saying a possibility?" She couldn't bear to think of how the pa- how she would get along with outsider wolves. But, if what she was saying were really the human's intentions, who else would they bring? It couldn't be anyone from Salem and Pangaea, even though the two territories were slightly close to Cardinal, as the wolves there were too smart. It could maybe be loners, but who would want to study loners?Image
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:08 pm

x x x x x x x
● Gender // Male ● Age // Four and a Half Years ● Rank // Fighter ● Crush // I think we all know, but the wolves don't ●
● Tags // Adryan ●
"Adryan, theres no way to get out here. They wouldn't make it this easy for us." He spoke quietly. "They wouldn't just give up such a simple out. All we would have to do is find this and get out. And what would happen when we got out? Where the hell would we go? How do we know they wouldn't be waiting there with guns?" He said, the negativity swarming his tone. There would be no way to escape from a tiny little holding cell at the bottom of a mountain in a meadow. "That would make sense if they brought more wolves here. They probably just couldn't handle everything at once. Had to get some, settle them in. I wouldn't be surprised." He spoke, the negativity entrancing his thoughts. Theres no escaping here. Not anytime soon. The mountains are surrounding the place- theres no where else for us to go. He thought turning away from the caged area and snarling, bashing his paw on the ground in anger.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ - adryan&akela 17 - )

Postby royalty. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:29 pm

-----------age. four yearsxxgender. femalexxrank. fighterxx
    ─────────────────────────────────────
    location. meadows xiv pack. cardinalxivtagged. thanatos
    ▬▬ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ▬▬
    xxxx the banshee. xx

indentationAdryan listened to the brute's words carefully, thinking out each set of them rigorously. "Adryan, there's no way to get out here. They wouldn't make it this easy for us." She grit her teeth at the lack of faith spilling from Thanatos' maw. They're only humans, dear. They aren't that smart and wouldn't expect wolves like us to escape so effortlessly. They're underestimating us, Thanatos. They believe we're weak, thus all they did was put us in a larger cage than before. There is a way out of here, I'm telling you. If we have to journey for weeks just to find a single sign of our way out of here, then so be it. "They wouldn't just give up such a simple out. All we would have to do is find this and get out. And what would happen when we got out? Where would the hell we go? How do we know they wouldn't be waiting there with guns?" What makes you so sure? We aren't entirely that far from home, and surely we could just live in a forest for the meantime. I know trains, and where some of them run. I can take us back to Salem within three months if we got out. And besides, I'm no longer afraid of guns. Been there, done that. "That would make sense if they brought more wolves here. They probably just couldn't handle everything at once. Had to get some, settle them in. I wouldn't be surprised." Oh, god. If they brought more wolves in I'd have to leave immediately. Who knows who else they'd bring in? More wolves from everyone's homes? More from Salem? But she stopped herself in her thoughts, slight anxiety coursing through her brain. What if they brought in Maverick, or possibly Armageddon?
    indentationAdryan returned to reality, finding her expressions hardened and her lips peeled back in frustration. She was annoyed and frustrated. Thanatos usually was always finding plans, thinking of ways to get out of things- how come he was so negative about their current situation now? It brought slight annoyance to Adryan, making her even more desperate for escape. She tried to remain calm, keep her body language and expressions neutral, but failed almost immediately. She couldn't help but make a somewhat sarcastic, confused and annoyed face, and toss her forepaws around crazily. However, she was able to finally keep her body still and inhaled slowly, speaking once she released the exhale. "Then how the hell do you suppose we escape, Thanatos? Hmm? I can tell you from now I won't be in here long. I'd rather you not think so lowly of our capabilities, and think of what we can possibly do for now. These humans probably thought they gathered some basic a** wolves, and that they would get a whole lotta' studies and experiments and everything here would be a jolly good time. They probably have zero security within these fences, thinking a little electricity would stop us from escape entirely. If it takes days, weeks, months, or even years, there is a way to escape these conservation grounds.
    indentationThe fae moved closer to him. "You musn't be so negative about our current situation, or you would be no better than the humans." She woofed softly, moving away from him and closer to the fence. She analyzed the landscape behind the metal bars, the only thing seperating her from what was on the other side. It was indeed like a holding cell, with less trees and forestry than what the wolves were inside. "I'd really wish you'd start helping me find ways rather than assume the worst. I'm probably going to wander around a bit tonight, seeeing as if I were to sleep I'd probably have a fit in the middle of my sleep, most likely worse than what I had today." She continued, slightly embarrassed about what had recently occured a while ago. She lifted her forepaw and grazed the fence with her claw, the electric fields buzzing to life. Yet, the ebony fae wasn't exactly affected by the surge of volts coursing through her forearm and at the front area of her body, as it was nowhere near the first time she had felt something like this. She closed her eyes, pushing back her memories and preventing them from coming back to her. "Besides," she woofed softly, her voice sounding slightly smaller than usual. She cleared her throat silently and turned slowly to face him. She locked eyes with the brute, gazing into his beautiful amber orbs. In her own, there was pain hidden deep within the golden hues. She shrugged her shoulder's lightly. "If they shoot me, they sure as hell better make sure I'm dead this time."
Last edited by royalty. on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leighton, 4.

Postby galaxy cat. » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:33 pm

[➳] LEIGHTON
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    rank. hunter gender. male tags. lupa

"I shouldn't be encouraging you, but it was entertaining to see alpha being joked with. he needs to lighten up. although, you really shouldn't speak to your alpha like that. last time I saw that occur, the wolf learned if there was life after death."

"he doesn't need to lighten up, he needs to get off his sorry arse and help his pack find basic needs; water, shelter, food. wounds come later," he snapped, though his anger was directed towards azriel, whether he could hear him or not. "and believe me, death finds me far too charming to take me from the earthly theater," he said, returning to his chatty and confident state almost instantly. leigh had a habit of switching personalities instantaneously, giving him a reputation to be called moody. did he mind or care? no.

"it's surprising our alpha has yet to catch the eye of that young fae. i'd expect him to jump on it right now, as his personality usually is quite straightforward."

"more straightforward? believe me lupa, when you're an alpha and the first wolf you're worried about is a lowly, broken, submissive she-wolf instead of your pack, it's pretty obvious." he seethed, the slightest tint of jealousy in his tone. leighton secretly wished that someone's heart burned only for him, but how could he ever expect such attention so soon when he had just left it behind? when it betrayed me, to be exact, thought the hunter. cassius was the best and worst thing that ever happened him. leighton would never forgive himself for hurting that much over another besides his family, it felt worthless because of what cassius had done. yet, leigh still yearned for his smell, the creamy tone of his fur, those burning mahogany eyes that used to make leighton lose his own grip on reality. it felt so wrong to want someone who had forsaken you, but cassius was a drug leigh never seemed to get enough of, even until this day.

the lush forests were approaching fast as he and lupa trotted towards them, the chilling wind coursing through his thick fur. just how leigh liked it, cold and crisp. the woods were thick, and lush with birdsong. "so, what do you think we should do first, beta?"
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lupa-6

Postby MickeyRose » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:37 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxx𝓛𝔲𝔭𝔞xxx
Fae-Beta-Tags: Leighton
xxxxxxxxxxx

"Well apologies your majesty." Lupa sarcastically said. He had a major attitude that wasn't really needed. Perhaps it wasn't towards her but it did irritate her slightly. What did she do? Step on his paw when he was cleaning them? Ha, she shouldn't even be taking it from him, but for his sake, it was slightly funny no matter how much she didn't want to admit it. Looking at Leighton, he seemed distressed, irritation wasn't his only emotion and that was for sure. What bothered him so? She looked him up and down as he spewed more words from his maw, watching the grey and amber fur move...Wait. No. Stop that. Lupa had no heart. she was out to prove it! How could she even be looking at the color of his fur or the warmth in his eyes...NO this is what happened last time. The last alpha got to her and this was how! So weak, so vulnerable. No wonder she became such an easy pawn. Not this time, not again. Mentally slapping herself she came back to reality, in time enough to hear his question.

"Perhaps tracking would be best. We have no idea what the forests hold for us so it would behoove us to have some information." Lupa's nose raised to the air to take in the scent of the trees and forest. So calming and soothing. Plus, the proposition of food sounded wonderful.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leighton, 5.

Postby galaxy cat. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:31 am

[➳] LEIGHTON
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    rank. hunter gender. male tags. lupa

perhaps tracking would be best. we have no idea what the forests hold for us so it would behoove us to have some information, said lupa as she lifted her snout to the scent of the forest.

excellent idea, darlin', he said, though it was endearing in a platonic tone. the woods lurked closer and closer, until he and the beta were surrounded by lush vegetation, and... the scent of running water?

smell that?

leighton eagerly followed the refreshing scent, with lupa or not, until he reached a gurgling brook. prancing about until he found a pebbly beach. the stream lapped at the rocks, filling the cracks between each stone. leighton eagerly drank as the water tickled his toes, cold and fresh as his ears shifted towards the calling of birds subconsciously. licking his soaked lips with a pleased sigh, the hunter noticed a glimpse of silver dart through the stream. his heart leaping at the sight of the fish, the opportunity to feed his pack, and the thrill of the hunt, leighton looked for his angle of attack. it was hard to focus through the reflection of the water, but setting his sights on a single fish was the hardest part for leigh. finally, he singled out a large fish. squinting his eyes, leighton lunged, the slippery creature nearly sliding from his paws as he snarled. he impaled it with his claws, but the fish squirmed and retreated back to the brook, much to the hunter's dismay.
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:13 pm

[ small bump ]

Last bumped by royalty. on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:13 pm.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me