❣ TwilightClan ❣

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

❣ TwilightClan ❣

Postby ~LunaLovegood~ » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:04 am

TwilightClan

You wake up to the beautiful sound of the birds singing their songs. You perk up your ears for a few moments just to hear them better. Then once you stand up you realize that you are in a completely different place. You can feel the soft grass and firm dirt underneath your paw pads as well as mist in the air. You start to walk around to explore when you smell other cats. Your instincts tell you that it is danger and you should back away but you ignore them and decide to go check it out anyways. You then find out that there is a whole bunch of cats you step forward and are stunned to see kittens pouncing on each other, elders resting in the sun and much more.

RULES
1. All of Tess' rules apply
2. Fade to black when necessary
3. You may only make up to five cats
4. You can't post your cat's information here but on the sign up page (❣ TwilightClan ❣ Sign up Fourm)
5. Do not have detailed gory scenes
6. You posts must be a minimum of three sentences
7. Do not boop the page, but if you feel you want to please only once and not if we have already started roleplaying
8. You must have read at least 3 warrior cat books or have some knowing of how it works
9. Please only take one high ranking
10. I will say on this and the other forum when we can start roleplaying so do not roleplay until said
11. Do not take it upon yourself to create a plot twist or huge scene, there will be a poll
12. You must post frequently
13. No unrealistic colors

TO BE FINISHED LATER
── Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Hullo! I'm Nev, and as you can tell I like
Harry Potter. I also like The 5th Wave,
Hunger Games, and Divergent! If you want
to do a 1 x 1 PM me and I will be happy to
do it with you! Have a great day/night!!!!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━┓
link link
link link
link link
link link
link link

┗━━━━━━┛
xImage
~LunaLovegood~

My pets
My items