[ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[15] maverick : mobile

Postby royalty. » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:17 pm

only posting for maverick, then i'll post again for everyone (adryan, akela, maverick again, katara, and judas) once obviously made their post]

maverick --
      the brute sniffed the air, nodding his head with confusion on his face. he followed raziel, before quickly breaking into a run.
      loners.
      he ran as fast as he could until he reached the clearing, watching the scene unfold in front of his fae. adryan and atlas were close to a small fae, adryan pinning her on the ground in a way to threaten the fae's life. a male was being attacked by akela- this made mav smirk. he knew akela would rip the wolf to shreds once he was done scolding it. a male was being held down by aerix, also being pinned down in a way similar to adryan's technique. atlas, zavia, and blakely were also there. in total, including himself and raziel, there were seven demons against the three loners, swarming the trespassers as if they were vultures. "holy sh*t," mav said to raziel, running into the clearing at zavia's side. "what happened?" he asked the fae.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœ˜ Zavia

Postby MickeyRose » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:49 pm

โ•”xxxxxโœ˜xxxxxโ•—
๐–…๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–†

Fighter ำพ Fae ำพ Many & Maverick
โ•šxxxxxโœ˜xxxxxโ•

"I'd guess that we have loners opening their maws and speaking more than they should." Zavia's grin was large and fangs were showing. "I'm currently staying out of it as I don't think either need my help." She looked to Maverick and looked back at the mess. "Either we are gonna end up with bodies or injured wolves, I don't even know at this point." She sat down, now not quite minding if she was noticed or not. Her adrenaline was on the rise as she imagined herself in the fight, hoping that one day she could be in the place of Adryan.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[seven]

Postby dakotaawolven » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:59 pm

โ˜  raziel . she-wolf . six and half years old . delta female . demon . tagged;; maverick, akela, others โ˜ 

Raziel charged after Maverick, hackles rising and lips peeling back in a snarl. She glared murder at the three lone wolves, growling and stalking forward. She chuckled darkly at Akela's threat to the lone wolf. "Better listen, rogue. You have a lot of wolves ready to kill you if you don't behave as you should," the she-wolf sneered and sat near Zavia and Maverick, waiting to see the show. Remembering and not caring about the bad timing, she called out. "Oh and Akela, once the fun's over, I'd like to speak to you concerning the Ranking Meeting tonight, if possible," her tone was bored and sickly sweet at the same time, and it was obvious she was making a show for the rogues. She hoped to get Akela a bit more riled up so there might actually be some bloodshed, but at the same time, didn't want it to be her blood tonight.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ™› โ€” bloodshed, the blood is everywhere !!

Postby haru ; » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:07 am

'' ( โ€ โ” ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผก ! ) ''
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

( four years old ) โ€ข ( female ) โ€ข ( beta of the demons ) โ€ข ( in the deep woods ) โ€ข ( adryan, amaro, amelia, alcatraz, atlas )
      The tall blades of lush green grass shifted ever so slightly, as if by some mysterious force in the still, unmoving air. It was drenched with the scent of blood, the soil impure and darkened with generations of the carress of their paws โ€” the sun never seemed as bright in these parts of the woods. Yet it was her coat that seemed to glow in this darkness like a ghost from the underworld, her eyes of molten gold the most precious of jewels in this sullen environment. They were, then, narrowed with a ferocity and chilliness that was strangely calming and fierce at the same time. Just like the leopard tattoo curling around her right ear she had the liquid grace and strength in every moment, paw pads pressed delicately into the leaf-strewn ground with the lightness of a ghost. Judging by her tense posture and flattened ears, she might have been on a hunting trip. But no. She was focused. And concentration in her eyes was at its very prime when she had some blood to shed.

Blood was everywhere. Trickling down the trees, the bark crying torrents of it. A soft chuckle escaped her maw as it lifted, revealing a row of lethal, white fangs. The fear scent was stronger here. It was the distinct presence of two, no, three wolves, laced with the terror that clung to their bodies. She didn't recognise them; a bad sign, which meant that these were strangers to the pack. The thought of those mangy mutts made the fur at the back of her neck bristle and claws to flex in anticipation of the kill. Thieves. Parasites. They were living off the Demons's prey.

With a mild push of her hind legs, she quickened her pace towards the source of the commotion. The leaves parted as they beckoned to Astra's arrival, bowed their heads in reverence, as the dappled fae stormed past. Skeletal branches rustled slightly as if anxiously awaiting the full blast of her icy wrath that might subsequently fall upon the unfortunate victims. Not was she Beta for nothing. She might be slightly smaller than average, but she proved herself worthy of the spot before the Alpha. And no one, no one at all, could ever challenge her. Her ears flicked back in an expression of scorn as a low snarl that could snap icicles effortlessly off the trees rose in her throat. What a god forsaken bunch, really. A barmy old codger and two pups. Well, this should be dandy. Out of the shadows the golden eyes gleamed, running appraisingly over the seven Demons that stood guard over the loners. "I do apologise for being late to the party,' she breathed, each word dripping with venom. The svelte far strode right up to Adryan, whose muscular form easily pinned the tiny, vulnerable far down. Astra couldn't help but curl her lip in a ghost of a smile. Her paws came to an abrupt halt by the fae's head, unwavering gaze staring right down at the terrified, stricken wolf. Leaning down till her muzzle hovered an inch from her ear, the Beta bluntly put her statement across.

"We don't have time for waiting, my dear. So unless you want to end up like so many before you, do open your pretty little mouth and tell us your purpose."

look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ post six. ]

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:56 am

[โœฉ]๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผบ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
        xxxxxxxxโ–ถ age: three || gender: female || crush: none || tags: open || pack: salem ||

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
        as she pulled off the skin of the hare to get to the meat, the blood stained her muzzle and she crushed the bones with her powerful jaw. soon there was nothing left to it, she licked her muzzle and her paws to get some of the blood off her before looking at what was left of the hare. only the fur was left of it. she laid her head on her paws and sighed gently wondering what to do next, she closed her eyes and started to daydream of an easier life, where she could start a pack of her own. of course that would never happen for her, she wasn't born to lead. she just wanted to get out of this pack, but she didn't know of any near by packs and the chances of escaping this one was slim. maze was most likely to die if she did try to escape this pack. she opened her eyes and swiftly looked around the camp no one seemed to be around, it felt as if she was missing something but honestly at this point she couldn't care. she was comfortable here and her stomach was full at the moment she was happy although not so happy she was in this pack. with a yawn she laid on her side and looked towards the sky wondering what the day will bring her.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ open

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:56 am

ใ€jใ€‘ใ€iใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘ใ€xใ€‘

Female
Two and a half
Demon
Fighter
Crush: n/a
Tags: open

notes wrote: I apologize for the length of this post.

Jinx walks the perimeter of the woods, not because she was on patrol but merely because she had been bored back at the camp. She peers out of the dense trees to the river that marked the border between guardians camp and hers for a long while, her steady pace in the underbrush all the could be sensed of her presence there. Jinx, after a long while of pacing, gives an annoyed snort and heads back to the camp at a steady pace.
Jinx looks around the camp her gaze calm and chilling to anyone who wasn't used to it. She notices the large group of wolves talking, quickly deciding not to join in. Jinx walks at a slow pace to a spot at the base of a tree and lies down watching the camp.

Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ tres.

Postby yeeee. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:12 am

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
[ Amaro von Alberic ]
โ•’โ•๐Ÿ’€โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
name amaro von alberic
age 8 1/2 years
gender brute
rank loner

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ยฉ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
tagged? adryan
location salem territory
word count --

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•๐Ÿ’€ โ•โ•›

Amaro von Alberic now had a few new faces on his IOU list. The last time he had done so was what - four years ago? Yes, it had been four years. Four long, long years. After all, four years ago, word of his actions and his name had spread throughout his home, and he had forged so many enemies it was hard to keep track of them all. So, as it was, he formed a mental list specifically for his most treacherous, most hated, and most dangerous enemies. The young fae atop him was quickly falling into the middle category, although Amaro would not allow her the privilege of knowing so. He wouldn't until the time was right. The categorization of the young assassin happened so swift and fluidly that it was near subconscious, however, Amaro was acutely aware of when he did it. After all, old habits died hard. Plus, doing so wasn't against his pact, so he had no reason to try and mentally bar his growing hatred for the fae. The "owing of pain" conversion began when the interrogation really got heated, but that moment of true marking, of her becoming enemy number 1, happened the instance she laid her filthy, grungy, ignorant paws upon his daughter.

At the current moment, the scarred yet appealing ebony fae atop him chortled in his face, salivating slightly on his muzzle and appearing to have the time of her life on beating up on a "poor old codger". While Amaro seemed detached, merely angling his cranium away so he didn't get spit upon, the gears in his experienced mind began forming the basis of a solid plan. After all, he had learned to dig beneath the surface of a wolf's physical structure and think hard about what was probably going through their minds. And as was such, he had a good idea of what was going on in her mind. Why hasn't he struck me yet? or something along those lines - after all, she was only harassing and berating him like a pup, plus roughing him up. However, that thought, in this dire situation, was perfect for their escape. Curiosity was their shield. But now he had to get by the annoying part of them getting their tails whooped without snapping a.k.a 'Reaping' - basically, ripping off the strange faes leg and beating her friends over the head with it and thus proceeding to get himself and the pups mutilated due to numbers - really wasn't going all so well. The fact that he hadn't snapped and done something so foolish could be entirely contributed to his pups not-so-favorable presence at the moment, because if they weren't here, then he would've thrown out their little agreement by now. He so would have.

"clearly you need to learn more about a pack before you cross their territory," the fae atop him growled, leaning her scarred muzzle into his graying face, clearly trying to goad him into snapping it off. His coping mechanism was simple: sarcasm. Do you like what you see there, fae? Scars, passiveness, and a sense of... ah, defeat? And for your earlier ridiculous comment, I've faced more wolf packs than you'll ever see, scent, or even hear through stories. I knew what I was getting myself into, and yet, tough times call for risks. I suppose you don't know what its like to care for anyone but yourself? ... just be glad my offspring's here, or this would've already been over. "we are the demons- the wolves of salem. we do not spare no wolves life, especially those of loners." Then kill me already, mighty assassin. Do it. Rip out my jugular vein and wave it like the killer you are. Bathe in my blood, set an example for your subordinates, and why your doing that, howl to Lupus how you forsook him. No? Why not? Is something bothering you? Something tugging at your heart and mind, making your movements hesitant and your choices even more calculated? Ah yes, curiosity is a monster, isn't it?

As it was, things continually just went... well, downhill. Amaro watched as the fae smirked as the brute nearby teased his pups, no doubt trying to stoke them to whimper for mercy - he had to admit, he felt a hint of pride when neither of them did - and begin searching around him. Immediately, through experience, he knew what was up, and his eyes slid half shut in mild amusement and lust for vengeance. I owe you a lot for this. And immediately thereafter, she proceeded with more textbook moves - she jabbed her femur into his midriff, which was rewarded with a 'chuff' as a bit of air left his lungs. The ebony fae then rolled, dragging his lengthy frame through the dirt ever so slightly whilst she pinned him with her hindlegs - in which during these proceedings Amaro noted how much she used them and how strong they were - using her forelegs to claw a decent size scratch on his shoulder that began bleeding profusely, not even realizing she'd scratched open a very deep, old scar. The fae then proceed to yank him to his feet - which, although she would never probably admit to herself, he cooperated with - and slammed his head as hard as she could into a large, knobbly rock jutting not far from them. It made a funny noise upon contact, although which was probably funnier was Amaro's stupid reaction. His entire muzzle contorted into a disgusted look, as if he'd just came across a rotten corpse, and he immediately began shaking his head after that face, as if he were merely shaking dust off his pelt. Years had toughened him, physically and mentally - while the brute would admit, this fae was no pushover, she simply wouldn't make him bend, break or bow in any shape, form or fashion. No way in hell. And just when I thought my long, stupid damn history with rocks was over. I owe you twofold for that low blow, fae.

But then it got personal, and his IOU became reality. While he was regaining his bearing, she lunged upon Amelia and pinned her, flexing her claws against his younger daughter's throat. Amaro, honestly, wasn't sure if Lupus himself could've stopped the reaction - Amaro rolled his eyes, as far back as they could go. For most, that was a sign of defiance, of sarcasm, of annoyance. For him? It was sheer force of emotions - at the moment, rage, disgust, and serious annoyance at this point. But things were coming together, as Amaro had predicted her move; as much as it pained and aggravated him to do so. Thing was, could he reach Amelia now? Her beautifully chocolate eyes were so wide that more white than brown was showing. "i won't repeat myself," the fae whom beaten him up barked. "who are you and why are you here?" And it wasn't even just her terrifying Amelia. Another fae, with a voice as smooth and silky as milk and honey combined, stated simply, "i don't see how your in any position to offer your terms. this is not a negotiation. or has my pack mate not been clear enough?" Oh, she's made it clear. But do you know whom your messing with? Nah... this is a game for you. You've got your friend here, whom you've obviously trained with due to your reaction to her movements, plus another brute to beat up on some pups... and an old codger. Ohh, is that the funniest thing about it? This old fool thinking he could escape with mere articulation? Well then, you really won't like what's coming your way. The ebony brute then proceed to observe as she pounced Alcatraz and pinned him in a similar fashion to Amelia's pinning. Immediately, his scarred ears shot upright - a warning to both of his adopted offspring. Don't bite her, don't do it. Wait for it, Amelia, wait for it. That didn't stop the rather odd sounding snarl from Alcatraz, but oh well. That brown and black fae had asked for that one. Your delectable poison won't work on that one. But please, do keep trying. One last assassin to deal with. The fae then rounded on him, but not for long, as things finally turned for the better.

Out of the bushes burst an older, scarred white brute with a struggle fae behind him. The aforementioned was missing an eye like himself but did not bear quite as many scars, nor was he quite as large. And he clearly cared for the fae whom was behind him. But what really mattered was that the entire atmosphere changed about his presence. The other assassins, whom had been following behind Slayer - that was what Amaro had decided to call the fae that had dared pin his daughter - seemed to lose coordination and focus just a smidgen. But to the keen eye of a nearly nine year old former "lowlife", that was perfect. Absolutely perfect. This brute was of some type of serious authority, one that could alter this hostile situation. "move, aerix. now." the white brute demanded, giving her no time to move as he approached Amaro. "stand at once, loner. or i will kill you without an explanation." So that's the fae whom jumped my son's name... Aerix. Funny he's telling me to stand down, and I haven't even done anything. The ebony brute barely suppressed a sneer, however. A stupid slip of names. Even if they learned his name and the names of his pup in due time, he now knew one of theirs before they had learned of his or his pups names, and Lupus have mercy he didn't need his claws for the lashing about to be served up, on the house. Anything they gave him, he would devour, no matter how small. That was just him. That's how he survived - eating the scraps were others waited for the big chunks, the big break. But the scraps accumulated and over time, they were larger than any big chunk. And then, game over.

Regardless, it was still a bad situation. Their were at least seven wolves here, and that meant one thing - a game, a show of force. Not just to slew the intruders, but to make an example of them, especially since they were defiant. And they don't like to lose, clearly. So he merely watched. Impassive, still, but no longer surrendering. Just neutral. His well defined muscles were relaxed and both of his orbs were half shut - no sound escaped his maw as the threatening words came. Better listen, rogue. You have a lot of wolves ready to kill you if you don't behave as you should," one bloodthirsty wolf snarled. "We don't have time for waiting, my dear. So unless you want to end up like so many before you, do open your pretty little mouth and tell us your purpose," came another. At that point, Amaro merely glanced at Amelia, before turning away, his ears flattening in 'poorly concealed fear' and his face angled away in 'shame', but with his heart pounding and his mind churning. And then, he faced the brute that was snarling at him. "Oh and Akela, once the fun's over, I'd like to speak to you concerning the Ranking Meeting tonight, if possible," blurted another fae, clearly making a show for this already big, over escalated event. Thank you introducing the brute, whatever assassin couldn't keep her trap shut. And then Amelia spoke. Once she had uttered the introductions - in which Amaro looked absolutely 'horrified' at her blurting - but only stood there, dumbfounded as Amelia poured out information. He then faced Akela but didn't speak, merely awaiting his fate. Is this going to be a 1 on 1? Are you going to take us prisoner? Or try and kill us? Regardless of what you do, I see the end is near - and its unfavorable for you. I can change this tide... so come at me; the Reaper needs to be fed.

And then, for the first time in awhile, Amaro von Alberic spoke.
    "You know my name and my reasons now, Akela. What're you gonna do, hmm?"

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
[ Alcatraz ]
โ•’โ•โ˜„)โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
name alcatraz
age 1 1/2 years
gender brute
rank loner

tagged adryan
location salem territory
word count --

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ˜„) โ•โ•›
    Alcatraz should've been ready to surrender entirely. There were over seven wolves here, most of them goading and taunting Amaro, and two sizable wolves squishing Amelia, not to mention the few snaps and taunts guided his way by crafty, cruel wolves. But he focused on what was before him, his threat - this brown and black fae that sounded like a fallen angel. Literally. Her voice was melodic and soothing, but her words weren't. Regardless, they captivated him. Alcatraz's curiosity was fully piqued, and he didn't try to disguise it. His ears perked, his dark amber orbs narrowed and his ears shoved forward, his gaze entirely fixated upon her graceful movements and alert persona. That was... until she suddenly whirled and pinned him with no warning. The snarl that emanated from the golden wolf was impulse - he barely refrained from biting her, only because of Amaro's glance. Yeah yeah yeah, I'm not holding back because you told me to - I'm holding back, because if I bit her than her friends would mutilate me.

At least, that's what he told himself. He flattened his ears and remained silent, so badly wanting to say something, but unable. His thoughts especially left him when she leaned down and whispered, "the lot of you don't seem very cooperative, hm? you see, i can see that you want this to be over. so just satisfy my pack mate over there -" his lips peeled back slightly. Damn right about us being uncooperative. We don't play anyone else's games, and you've made an awful mistake thinking I'm as weak as Amaro- "- with what she's been asking and the end results may not be as bad as what we had planned". And then Alcatraz hesitated. Perhaps it was her tempting tone or her fiery, hawk-like stare, but he wavered ever so slightly. She won't do it. I'll blurt out the information and then look like a treacherous fool.... right? "because i'm not about to hold her back. nor will i hold back if we don't get the information we want." She means that, for sure. What if she tries to kill Amelia? My sister won't be able to defend herself. A sick feeling entered the golden wolf's gut, but he didn't dare admit it. So, to cover up how she was getting to him, he growled, "Please, spare me the gibberish," the golden wolf snapped, but by the time he had found his tongue, she had already moved on to goading Amaro, thankfully freeing him. Alcatraz stood, focusing his glare on the brute and fae crushing Amelia, still reeling from what had happened. And then... Amelia spoke. Alcatraz knew that was his cue. His ears flew up, and his maw flew open. "Amelia...! Seriously?! That's none of their business! You can't take a little pain?!" Panic entered his gaze, and he frantically glanced at all of the wolves around them, suddenly seeming even more terrified... if that was even possible.

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
[ Amelia ]
โ•’โ•โ˜„)โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
name amelia
age 1 1/2 years
gender fae
rank loner

tagged adryan
location salem territory
word count --

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ˜„) โ•โ•›
    This fae was beating Amaro's backside. Not only was she snapping and goading him, she was slamming him into rocks and pressuring his throat...! Amelia could barely bear to watch the scene. Her heart was racing, her mouth was dry and she didn't know what in Lupus' name she could do. They were going to die. They were so finished. Then, while Amelia wasn't look, something slammed into her. Falling hard onto her back, the beautiful sable fae's eyes and maw flew agape, and she gasped for air, barely muffling a whimper of pain and terror. Looming above her like a demonic predator was their torturer. Oh god, she had horrible scars. All over her. Her eyes were dark and mean. Oh my god, I'm gonna die- claws against her throat. Amelia barely refrained from broken sobbing as they fae applied pressure. Daddy, why won't you save me? You can take her- then other wolves began to show up. A steady trickle, until their were at least seven.

They began to goad and taunt them, as if things weren't bad enough. Clearly, they wanted blood. They were going to slaughter Amaro for sport, and then turn to her and her brother. The realization weighed heavily upon her; Amelia couldn't breathe. She was gasping for air. Then, another strange wolf came - this time, a brute - and helped the creepy fae to hold her down when she wasn't even struggling! The young fae was, literally, being squished. Why,why,why, Lupus why- then she met Amaro's eye. And she knew. She had to save them... now. "No, wait, stop!" Amelia choked out in spite of the pressure on her throat. I-I'll answer your questions." Pushing back on the fae with her pawless leg, the young pretty fae swallowed, and blurted out, "My name is Amelia. My brother's name is Alcatraz and my father's name..." she took another breath, they won't recognize his name.. especially if I don't give up the last parts. "is Amaro. We're here because of... unfortunate circumstances." At that Amelia sadly dropped her head to her chest, unable to look at anyone. Her stomach twisted due to nerves as she waited, hoping that her answered resolved the issue at hand, in spite of Amaro and Alcatraz's reaction.
yeeee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[16] the bloodshed

Postby royalty. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 am

the whole ordeal had attracted the noses of many salem wolves, and in the small clearing there were eleven wolves altogether- eight of them demons. the loners were easily outnumbered and their deaths were likely to take place sooner than expected. the loners had nerve trespassing on such dangerous territory, but their refusal to give out why they were here angered the demons.
      the demons were a deadly gang of wolves. they all shared similar appearences- some light wolves and some dark wolves, all their bodies decorated with scars, tattoos and piercings. their appearences were dangerously scary, but their personalities were far more deadly. they had horrid intentions and a murderous agenda, and showed no mercy- that wasn't going to change for some elder and two weak pups.
      it had started with adryan- the menacing assassin. her strong sense of smell lead her to the wolves, and she had no hesitation when attacking. usually, she was about on sight action, her intentions were killing instantly with no explanation. but she craved action, desired conflict, and more drama soon followed.
      aerix had caught the scent second, following in adryan's footsteps in a menacing attack. her threats had meaning behind it, and her body language read power.
      atlas came next, his muscular figure gliding into the clearing. he was quickly interested and he intended to question the younger wolves, but held back. when he did so, more wolves came.
      akela and blakely followed, immediatly plunging into action. he threw powerful, deadly threats at the loners, meanwhile protecting blakely, whom stood behind him with confidence. adryan had been surprised by those movements, but kept her focus on the brute and his two pups.
      and moments later, maverick and raziel joined in the battle, maverick instantly making moves on the loners.
      the fight? it was likely to end in bloodshed, but for a fact it would end in death. the demons' hatred for loners only intensified due to the brutes sarcasm, threats and his willingness. he seemed to be putting on a show, possibly to look convincing and pretend he cared for what the younger wolves were going through. thanks to the younger fae, she had easily released the information that adryan had struggled to get from the older head. she thought hard of what she could do but had little time to think, looking back at the uncovered female and glaring.
      the younger ones.
      the brute had brought along two small wolves- one male and one female. neither of them ran, nor did they make any risky movements (or any movements at all). adryan had already noted that they scared easily, but only the male stood in shock and was incapable of movements due to his fear. adryan took this to her advantage and had attacked quickly, but now she thought carefully while she thought through her next move. she looked at maverick, using nothing but looks to figure out their next movements. maverick thought it wasn't the time for akela to make his move, and nodded his head to adryan quickly.
      adryan growled, looking at her father and awaiting his retaliation. she growled and made the first move, running forward and lunging at the male aerix guarded, thrusting her claws into the smaller males chest and clamping her powerful jaws down on his scruff, throwing herself against the ground and harshly dragging him with her. adryan peered up from the ground, looking at maverick and winking.
      maverick instantly understood the signal, smiling with bared teeth and facing the brute. he grinned with pleasure, looking to the left at the smaller fae whom was now unoccupied due to adryan's abscence. "is that your daughter?" maverick barked to the male before initiating his own moves. he turned and swiftly lunged to the female, bashing her head to the side forcefully using his paws. he then did the same moves as adryan, slapping his canines down into the females scruff and throwing her to the ground in a similar way adryan did. he pinned the female down with his weight and looked up at akela.
      akela smirked, furthermore starting his own set of moves. he threw himself at the male, although keeping his body slightly low so his opponent couldn't escape easily. akela went for the lower regions first, using his massive force to headbutt the loner harshly in the ribs and scratching at his sides with his forepaws, digging deep into the flesh and raking it across the ebony wolf's skin. his body tangled with the loner in a series of claws, flesh and blood. akela clamped his teeth down on the brute's ear, ripping downwards to pull him to the ground and plunging himself on top of the male, using all of his weight to pin him down. akela smirked at the young fae's stupidity and pressed on the enemy's throat, holding him down in a gagging force. "amaro.." he slurred, his fangs clenched together in a sickening grin. "what am i going to do to you? god, let's not start with me." he turned his head to face maverick and adryan, before quickly looking back. "firstly, the brute is going to slowly tear open the carcass of your 'daughter', then carefully mutilate her limb by limb. then my assassin will do the same, although slower, making it even more playful. and me?" he laughed a deep, throaty sound. "i will hold you down and watch your children die, and after i'll either kill you or throw you to pangaea, making you suffer alone and swear revenge on salem."
      "you think your old and wise?" maverick barked, butting in. "you're wrong- you are simply outnumbered."
      at these moments, adryan and maverick dragged the two wolves towards the older brute and signalled for aerix, atlas, zavia, blakely astra, and raziel to follow and circle the six wolves as they handled their business. adryan drew her claws up slowly against the young male's chest, leaving jagged, bloody marks in their path. maverick decided not to draw blood yet, and instead pinned the fae's muzzle against the ground with one paw and against her neck with the others. adryan spoke, quickly and threateningly. "be careful what you do next, amaro."
      akela cocked his head, a sarcastic confused look expressed on his face. "you know my name and intentions now, amaro," he growled, his lips curling into a sinister smile. "what are you gonna do, hmm?"
Last edited by royalty. on Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœ˜ Zavia

Postby MickeyRose » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:10 pm

โ•”xxxxxโœ˜xxxxxโ•—
๐–…๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–†

Fighter ำพ Fae ำพ Many
โ•šxxxxxโœ˜xxxxxโ•

A grin fell across the fae's maw, showing her pleasure in the game being played. She was impressed to see her injured alpha causing so much damage, but as the brute that he was, she couldn't help but expect such power from him. She continued to sit, laughing softly as the little fae that tried to talk her way out of it get shot down, not changing a single thing in the mess that she had got herself in. Zavia began to think deeply what could happen to the three. She knew how savage the pack was, and how far they were willing to take things. She remembered a certain incident where they ran a wolf to death, ensuring none of the pack was killed by exhaustion by merely setting up switch points. In the end of it, the wolf was left to jump off a cliff or suffer mutilation. He had chosen the latter.

Zavia listened to the words of her alpha "Firstly, the brute is going to slowly tear open the carcass of your 'daughter', then carefully mutilate her limb by limb. then my assassin will do the same, although slower, making it even more playful. and me? I will hold you down and watch your children die, and after I'll either kill you or throw you to Pangaea, making you suffer alone and swear revenge on Salem." Zavia giggled and continued to listen, watching as Akela gestured for the pack circle, she obediently agreed and created the circle. Continuing to bare her fangs and show dominance towards these loners.

There had been a small moment, where she thought about what these wolves were thinking and the agony they may be already feeling. She almost had a slight moment of remorse, almost felt sorry for the pain they were about to endure. It only lasted a moment before her dark thoughts flooded back in like a raging sea and washed away and heart she had left for them. These wolves broke pack law, and they had what was coming.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[eight]

Postby dakotaawolven » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:07 pm

โ˜  raziel . she-wolf . six and half years old . delta female . demon . tagged;; maverick, akela, others โ˜ 

Bitter, dark laughter flowed from Raziel's throat as she watched. As she watched Maverick, she grinned mercilessly. Yes, he would definitely make a good Delta. The she-wolf stuck close to the attacks, lips peeled back, ready to jump in if she got the chance. If given opportunity, the Delta fea would jump in and join the attacks, but for the moment, she was enjoying watching the brute she intended on inviting to share her status. Raziel smirked as her Alpha's words reached her ears. That brought another dark laugh forth from her throat, her eyes harsh and fiery and she waited for the real show.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me