[ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[13] adryan, akela, maverick

Postby royalty. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:43 pm

-----------age. three and a halfxxgender. femalexxrank. assassinxx
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    location. woods xiv pack. salemxivtagged. many
    โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐˜๐€๐ โ–ฌโ–ฌ
    โxxxx the banshee. xx โ™” โž

indentationthe fae snorted a laugh, her lips curling into a sinister grin. she figured the male's backup plan, instead of charm, was to talk his way out of it. this confused adryan, as her opponent did seem like a fighter with a broken past- yet, something was holding the brute back from retaliating. adryan thought hard, what could it be?
    her thoughts were suddenly answered when she scented aerix's presence. when the other fae mentioned the pups, adryan knew instantly that the other two wolves were the reason as to why the brute wasn't fighting her.
    "clearly you need to learn more about a pack before you cross their territory," she growled, leaning her muzzle in closer. "we are the demons- the wolves of salem. we do not spare no wolves life, especially those of loners." she tighened her grip on his throat, applying pressure. she looked around his head, which was surrounded by pointy rocks and small weeds.
    her ear twitched as she heard atlas' voice. she looked at the brute, smiled, and began her movements.
    adryan moved quickly when taking action with a series of moves. she started with a simple technique, kneeing her opponent in the chest and shifting over her position to pin him down with her legs. she delivered a quick scratch on his shoulder before grabbing his muzzle between her jaws and ramming his head onto one of the larger stones. she moved off of the brute and turned around, lunging at the smaller fae.
    she had looked at them earlier, right before she attacked the brute. it was clear they both wanted to do something to protect their 'father', but they both had a different reaction. the fae was fearful and debated movements, but the male seemed shock and unable to move- that's when she became adryan's target. the male would stay in shock and not make any movements, but if he did, adryan would just mutilate him on sight. unlike atlas and aerix, adryan had no mercy for the younger pups and was willing to kill them both just to anger the male.
    adryan escaped her thoughts, landing harshly onto the female. she first thought it'd be funny to sit on her and hold her down, but kept it serious. she growled, looked at the male and spoke, pinning the female down with her claws against her throat.
    "i won't repeat myself," adryan barked. "who are you and why are you here?" (major wb)

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
แดฌแดทแดฑแดธแดฌ
โ–นthe greater the power, the more dangerous the abuseโ—ƒ
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™˜โ™•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
[ alpha ][ brute ][ blake ]

akela's head popped up, but his nose was unable to pick up any scent nearby. "no," he began. "what d-"
      thats when it hit him. he scented three of his packmates alongside three unknown wolves. without warning, the alpha bolted into the forest, expecting blake to run after him. (major wb, i am in a rush for this one)

๐ฆ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค
โ–นi don't need a weapon- i am oneโ—ƒ
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœ˜โœ˜โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
[ guard ][ brute ][ raziel ]

maverick gazed at the fae with curisoty, admiring her beautiful appearence. "what are you thinking about?" the guard asked, tilting his head. "And what are your plans for the ranking ceremony tonight?" (major wb) .Image
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœ˜ [aerix - 4] [cicero - 2] [dremora - 2]

Postby razzberry » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:34 pm

โ™œ --- ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
    female | demon assassin | piercings | no crush | located forest | tagged adryan, amaro, alcatraz, amelia, atlas

the shaded fae's ears ticked back, in the direction of the larger, svelte male whom adryan still had in the pad of her paw. she found it amusing the brute was attempting to talk his way out of this dire situation. as if talk would hinder the merciless assassin that towered over him. aerix shook her head, letting out a loud snort before her eyes narrowed in on the black brute. "i don't see how your in any position to offer your terms. this is not a negotiation. or has my pack mate not been clear enough?" her voice dripped with velvety venom. the fae possessed a voice that naturally had a calm aura to it, but when she spoke the venom seeped into her tone like smooth silk, giving aerix's voice a dangerous combination. she had to give it to the brute, he certainly had guts to go up against adryan with only words as his defence. the assassin's attention was peaked momentarily by the arrival of another pack mate of hers; atlas. the fae gave a tilt of her head in acknowledgement to the brute, watching as he sneered at the two younger wolves a few feet away from her. this had to be a record for her and adryan. usually they wouldn't have allowed a loner to be breathing this long after encountering them, so to say some higher god was looking down on the trio must be an understatement.

aerix watched her fellow assassin closely, watching her body for the signal - the signal that she was going to strike again. she had been working among the same rank as adryan for quite sometime and when the two had trained together aerix had paid attention to the black fae's body language so that, in situations like these where they worked together, she could read the situation and adryan in a split second and follow up on her actions. so when the dark brown fae's keen eyes caught the twitch of muscle in her hind leg, she knew it was happening. she made a quick example of the larger brute before lunging for the female, now pinning her to the ground. it was around that time that aerix's glowing amber hues flicked to the younger male, watching as panic spread over his face. she knew he was going to try to run, but it was not going to happen on her account. launching from the spot where she previously stood, the fae barrelled into the male who was a fair bit taller then she. she planted a firm paw in the center of his chest while she lowered her maw down beside his head where his ear was.

"the lot of you don't seem very cooperative, hm? you see, i can see that you want this to be over. so just satisfy my pack mate over there -" aerix spoke in a low voice, flicking her eyes in adryan's direction "- with what she's been asking and the end results may not be as bad as what we had planned". the fae drew her head back, casting a glance towards adryan who still had the female pinned before returning her fiery gaze back to the male below her. "because i'm not about to hold her back. nor will i hold back if we don't get the information we want" the warning chilled out of the fae like coils of venom, dangerous calm yet promising chaotic results.

โ™œ --- ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
    brute | guardian hunter | no crush | located pack camp | tagged dremora , dela

the large white male raised his head from where he had rested it on his paws, ears flicking in the direction of the new voice that had filled the space around dremora and himself. it was dela. cicero bowed his head in greeting to the guard, gesturing with a flick of his broad head for her to join them. "good morning to you too dela. i fare that you could describe my current state as dangerously bored out of my mind, waiting for a certain someone to send out patrols" the hunter chirped, slyly glancing beside him at dremora who simply rolled her eyes at the male and cuffed him on the ear. shaking her off, cicero grunted before diverting is gaze back to dela. "what about you? how have you been?" he asked, shifting his body slightly to get more comfortable.

โ™œ --- ๏ฝ„๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ
    female | guardian beta female | no crush | located pack camp | tagged cicero , dela

as dremora was drawing her tongue over her pelt once again, dela's presence halted her actions and she warmly greeting the fae. dipping her head with a gentle smile playing on his lips, she regarded dela with a gentle gaze. "morning dela" she offered in greeting and had been in the midst of asking her how her day was turning out when cicero butted in abruptly. "stop talking. please. whenever you talk you give me a headache. spare me this once" she muttered when he had finished his teasing sentence and after she given him a firm cuff to the head. she turned her gaze to dela and rolled her eyes with a shake of her head. as much as she despised to admit it, cicero had a point and she ought to get some wolves out on patrols soon. rising to her paws she bowed her head to both cicero and dela. " i should get some patrols out now. cicero take aurora with you and do some hunting. bring back whatever you can. dela, if you would like a patrol i'll round up a few other guards and send them your way?" dremora spoke.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ E & B ] โœ˜ 8

Postby evixtus » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:12 pm

B L A K E L Y โ™š D E M O N

โ–›โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–œ
blake โœ˜ five
female โœ˜ s. healer
crush โœ˜ n/a
tags โœ˜ many

โ–™โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–Ÿ
    Blake hadn't expected the white brute to react so quickly to her question on the strange scent. As he darted off, she laid her ears back slightly, but quickly pushed away the fact that he was injured. He wouldn't care--not if there was loners on his territory. Suddenly realizing she was being left behind, she pushed off of her feet and pounded against the ground after him. She quickly gained speed, her head reaching his shoulder until it came to the point where they stopped.

The healer caught a glimpse of Adryan pinning a smaller female down, along with two other brutes of the opposing force. She quickly recognized Aerix, and then Atlas. "Akela, watch your shoulder." She hissed underneath her breath, knowing that he was no longer going to avoid a fight. "I don't need to waste anymore herbs on you while winter is approaching."
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[14] akela

Postby royalty. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 pm

แดฌแดทแดฑแดธแดฌ
โ–นthe greater the power, the more dangerous the abuseโ—ƒ
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™˜โ™•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
[ alpha ][ brute ][ many ]

akela snarled, running at aerix and the brute. he came to a halt and looked at aerix. " move, aerix. now." he demanded, giving her no time to move while he backed up and waited for the brute. "stand at once, loner. or i will kill you without an explanation." he bared his fangs, tucking his head slightly to the ground and ensuring blake was behind him. Image
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ open

Postby MickeyRose » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:55 pm

โ•”xxxxxโœ˜xxxxxโ•—
๐–…๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–†

Fighter ำพ Fae ำพ Many
โ•šxxxxxโœ˜xxxxxโ•

Zavia followed as best as she could until losing the scent. Cursing herself and all lupus, she walked herself back to the camp now tired and frustrated. Her body was slightly exhausted, unable to keep moving too much more. Continuing west from where she came from, she happened to lift her muzzle to the air and had the strong smell of her alpha, Blake, and a couple others, along with foreign smells. "Guess this is where I start moving." Zavia mumbled to herself and began to trot that direction. Her belly scraped the forest floor as she neared the mass of wolves. Hidden by brush and the wind moving towards her, she was invisible for the time being.

Akela was standing foremost, Blake standing directly behind. In front of them were three loners, ones that she had't seen ever before. Deciding against showing herself, she kept hidden and still, watching the scene.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœงโœง [ hunter and fighter ] - post two

Postby we leaving » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:02 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
[ brute ] [ demon ] [ 5 yrs ] [ tagging adryan / aerix / amaro / alcatraz / amelia / blake / akela / zavia ] [ no mentions ]
[ fighter ]

scared wolf. atlas smirked as the golden-colored wolf dwindled away from him. he noticed how panic-striken they were. "scared?" he woofed with plenty of scorn. surely, the word "scared" made them feel imtimidated. he turned away slowly, looking at adryan and the large brute. he ambled over, about an inch away. his ears twitched as adryan snarled and growled. he growled a soft agreement, as she mentioned "we don't spare wolves lives." now he had to add something in.
"true." he yipped. the gray brute always thought adryan was right. he even looked up to her. alright, back to reality. and in a split second, he fell back. what? he hopped to his paws quickly. snarls. growls. barking. atlas slowly opened his mandibular. quickly, he shut them. he was close to gasping in shockโ”like a panic-striken shock. he stood beside aerix. i should help her! with all his energy and strength, he leaped into action.
atlas wanted to help adryanโ”he didn't. suddenly, he forced himself to help out. the brute suddenly plunged.

he helped adryan hold down the small fae. he let go, backing away. suddenly, he cocked his head to see akela and blake. "akela," he muttered. "blakely." he smirked at the loners. the gray brute stood back, falling in beside blakely. he smiled softly as the healer, gazing back at the scene.
atlas moved towards the alpha. "they won't give usโ”especially the bruteโ” a reason why they're here," he murmured. "and i am sure, they will have a great explanation." great reason, atlas. maybe akela will listen. or maybe not. the large brute stood back, glaring at the brute and his three little "pups." he barked softly at adryan, trying too beckon the assassin over to where he was.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

[ fae ] [ guardian ] [ 4 yrs ] [ tagging katara ] [ no mentions ]
[ hunter ]

solstice hopped to her paws, yawning. she sauntered out of the hunters den, taking a moment to inhale the fresh air. she noticed the patroller, katara. she bounded up to the fae. "hi, katara." she yipped.
Last edited by we leaving on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ post five. ]

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:00 am

[โœฉ]๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผบ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
        xxxxxxxxโ–ถ age: three || gender: female || crush: none || tags: open || pack: salem ||

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
        the young wolf then heard something in the distance, she made her way towards the sound. but as she got closer she could hear a familiar voice, she poked her head through the bushes to see a few unfamiliar wolves with her. she knew from there they were loners, her ears were pinned back as if it felt as if it was her fault that they were in their territory and she hadn't noticed until now. maze watched the assassin pin the younger fae and that's when maze started to back up she couldn't do anything to help them now, she could stick up for the three. she moved away from the area to let the assassin deal with the loners. she huffed softly and made her way back into the woods with her ears pinned against her skull. she hoped she wasn't going to be punished about this.
        xxxxxxxxxxxfurther into the woods her stomach rumbled once more, she growled a little before wondering how long she had been out here for now. she thought that the hour must be up. so she made her way back to the camp to get something to eat. maze walked into the camp having a swift look around before going over to the food that had been stored for the pack. she grabbed herself a hare and made her way over to her den which was smaller than the rest, she had to share with the other patroller as well. she walked into her den and laid down with her meal in between her front paws, she then started to dig into the hare.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ open

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:32 am

ใ€jใ€‘ใ€iใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘ใ€xใ€‘

Female
Two and a half
Demon
Fighter
Crush: n/a
Tags: open

notes wrote: I apologize for the length of this post.

Jinx walks the perimeter of the woods, not because she was on patrol but merely because she had been bored back at the camp. She peers out of the dense trees to the river that marked the border between guardians camp and hers for a long while, her steady pace in the underbrush all the could be sensed of her presence there. Jinx, after a long while of pacing, gives an annoyed snort and heads back to the camp at a steady pace.
Jinx looks around the camp her gaze calm and chilling to anyone who wasn't used to it. She notices the large group of wolves talking, quickly deciding not to join in. Jinx walks at a slow pace to a spot at the base of a tree and lies down watching the camp.

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ–’โ•‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’
โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช
โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช
๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ผฉ ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Hi! I'm Sleeping With Issues but you can call me Issues or Bell.
My messages are always open so shoot me a pm if you'd like to talk.
I like multiple bands usually ranging from punk rock to screamo.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ™ซ//[url=http://www.felisfire.com/user?i=27383โ™ฉ[/url]//โ™ช//โ™ญ//โ™ฌ // [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=695745]ยฉ[/url]
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ•‘โ–’
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœ˜ Zavia

Postby MickeyRose » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:32 am

โ•”xxxxxโœ˜xxxxxโ•—
๐–…๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–†

Fighter ำพ Fae ำพ Many
โ•šxxxxxโœ˜xxxxxโ•

Zavia became curious as the sounds of another wolf was heard. It was very familiar in smell, but most she could tell was it was a Fae. She almost went after the wolf but decided against it, as it was more entertaining to watch Adrian in her battle. The brute wasn't completely needed, as Zavia knew the fae had it more than under control. Continuing to watch, she noticed the wound on Akela, and began to wonder what had occurred, and realized that must have been why Blake there. Yet, the thoughts about injury reminded her of the now scabbed scratch down her eye. Wincing at the now remembered pain, it made her realize that she may need it checked out by Blakely when she had the chance. And hopefully it would be away from the pack so she didn't feel anymore weak than she already did.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[six]

Postby dakotaawolven » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:08 pm

โ˜  raziel . she-wolf . six and half years old . delta female . demon . tagged;; maverick โ˜ 

The Delta fea looked at Maverick and thought about how much she wanted to admit. None of it, really, but she smirked slightly. "Wouldn't you like to know, Mav," she chuckled softly at the nickname she'd decided on and then glanced around. There was a strange scent on the air, but she hadn't quite figured it out yet. "As for the ceremony, I'm not in the mood to defeat challengers, so I have a different idea. I have to run it by Akela first though. It will surprise everyone, I'm sure of it," she explained her idea mysteriously, not giving anything away, but also letting on that something pretty big would happen, considering she would have to clear it with the Alpha first. "Speaking of, I think I'll go find him. You're welcome to accompany me. Maybe on the way we'll figure out what that strange scent is..." she smelled the air again and caught Akela's scent, choosing to follow it. Raziel also realized that the strange scent got stronger too, then she came to a conclusion as to what it is. There were rogue wolves on their territory!
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me