|| " THE CHOSEN " ||

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: || " THE CHOSEN " ||

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:28 pm

● ● ● SILVERDAWN ● ● ●
    xxxxxxxxxxx» age;; 30 moons » gender;; shecat » rank;; riverclan warrior » crush;; none » tagged;; mintpaw, mosstalon, moonkit, haretail, rosefeather, palefoot
        The molly had been coughing heavily for a solid minute at least, before slowing her breathing herself. Silverdawn looked over Rosefeather quickly, offering the molly a soft, warm smile in return. The silver tabby spoke softly, "Get some rest. I'll be back shortly to check on you." She said before turning and padding off towards Palefoot, Mintpaw, Mosstalon, and Moonkit. Her heart sank to her paws as she watched the limp, tiny body inside of Mosstalons mouth. It was the only reason she was okay with having had lost her kits. They weren't born to see the tragedy that had just occurred. She padded slowly up towards the group, watching Mintpaw go off to find someone else to talk to. Everytime the silver tabby coughed, she turned her head away from the cats she was in front of. Looking back towards Palefoot she took in a deep breath. "Palefoot, I can see what we have here anything that can help. As far as I know, I'm also the only molly here with-" She was caught off guard by a cough she had that made her stumble backwards. Her paws had begun to bleed from carrying her own weight and Rosefeathers on the way here. She continued speaking however. "With milk still. Mosstalon, if you'd like I can feed her if you would be okay with it." She said softly. Her legs were weak, as she moved to a laying position on the floor, the world going fuzzy for seconds than coming back. Through waiting for cats at the Owl tree and coming back here she had inhaled much more than the recommended amount of zero smoke, and it did seem to take a toll.

● ● ● TUMBLEPAW ● ● ●
    xxxxxxxxxxx» age;; 9 moons » gender;; tom » rank;; riverclan apprentice » crush;; none » tagged;; mintpaw
        Tumblepaw jumped slightly from his walking circles in the corner of the camp. The whole situation had given him too much anxiety to leave the camp. He was more worried about Silverdawn though, all within a few moons she had lost a mate, her kits, and now almost her life. He shook his head turning towards the recognizable voice of his friend. Tumblepaw's eyes stayed glued to the floor. "E... even if they did this to teach us something. W... what would it have taught us?" He closed his mist eyes tightly as he continued to pad in circles. "A... are you okay?" He asked, his eyes flashing to the small group with his mother. His heart sank as he watched Silverdawn's eyes go dark with sadness as she looked at Mosstalons kit.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guh-huh! » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 pm

★ palefoot
─────── ✦ ───────
→ [ medicine cat | tom | forty-two moons | tags: mintpaw, moonkit, mosstalon, silverdawn ] ←

palefoot gave a nod to the riverclan molly. while he had no idea that silverdawn still had the ability to produce milk, he wasn't one to question it in a dire situation such as this. the pale tom could recall the riverclan medicine cat, duskflower, talk about a queen with no alive kits before the fire had arrived. little did he know that the same cat she had mentioned would accompany him on his journey. "i've had to deal with sickly kits before- certainly nothing to this extreme- but silverdawn's milk seems to be our best chance to keep her healthy at the moment." his grey tail faltered to his side. "someone should keep licking her to aid the lungs... and we should send someone to fetch water to clean off the ashes... oh, maybe there's some herbs still stored in the medicine cat den i could use..." he rattled off ideas as he paced back and forth.
          palefoot had heard the apprentices' chatter and felt disapproval rise in back of his throat. he didn't have the time to explain to the riverclan apprentice that starclan worked in mysterious ways- and that they could've killed all of the survivors in the process if they hadn't chosen us. however, from mintpaw? he expected better. starclan didn't make mistakes- and if it was destiny, they couldn't change what they had starclan thrust upon them. palefoot began to feel a bit faint by all the smoke, but had more important matters to take care of. "i'll try to see if i can salvage anything to aid moonkit, and along the way i'll try to find something to appease that cough, silverdawn." if silverdawn was to die of smoke inhalation- the kit would die shortly after. besides, palefoot knew that the riverclan warrior was amiable enough to make palefoot want to help her, whether they were from the same clan or not. "moonkit is still mewling and alive, let her eat and lick her gently and she should continue to live on alongside us."

☾ briarnose
─────── ✦ ───────
→ [ warrior | tom | twenty-five moons | tags: ospreystar, kresetelwing ] ←

while thinking about his situation, brairnose hears the voice of the riverclan leader in the background. "i guess.." his voice trails off as he wonders whether he should speak the next words or not. brairnose knows that he shouldn't take the leader's hospitality for granted; he knows that shadowclan's leader would be more stubborn towards newcomers despite the fire. he's pulled out of his daydreams by a new voice. this time, it's not ospreystar, but instead a molly's voice. briarnose immediately perks to see if it belongs to fallowpelt; but the new arrival doesn't even resemble his sister. it takes several seconds to recollect his thoughts and join them in the present. he swears he's seen the pretty molly before, and she smells of thunderclan. perhaps he'd seen her at a gathering before, but there was no use on getting to know cats from other clans better- especially clans that shadowclan had bad ties with. nevertheless, briarnose feels like he should try and talk with the newcomer. perhaps it'll clear his mind of some of the muck building up in there. what harm can he do? he's already lost too much in the worst way possible.
          the molly's amber eyes seemed to be scanning the forest for somebody. maybe another cat was on their ways, but briarnose only suspected the worst. as far as he knew, he was the last living member of shadowclan. while he did admire the molly's optimism towards the situation, briarnose couldn't seem to be the littlest bit hopeful about the situation. "do you see anybody else who was alive and okay on your way over here?" the tabby-marked tom asked the newcomer, trying to get any additional information.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:56 pm

ROSE FEATHER
ᴹᵒˡˡʸ ᵂᶤᶰᵈᶜˡᵃᶰ ᵂᵃʳʳᶤᵒʳ
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴿᶤᵛᵉʳᶜˡᵃᶰ ᶜᵃᵐᵖ
ᴴᵃʳᵉᵗᵃᶤˡ˒ ˢᶤˡᵛᵉʳᴰᵃʷᶰ
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
The molly nodded with understanding, half hearing what the two she-cat's had told her, but mostly just hearing white noise. She made her way to the other side of camp and halfheartedly sniffed the ground. Exhausted and too tired to be picky she settled with the spot and dropped down, curling up and drifting off to sleep. In her sleep she'd occasionally cough, twitching as the trauma of the day was processed in her sleeping state. Probably for the best, she would wake up later more at peace with the situation. As she fell deep into rem sleep she began to become more animated. The fire, her family, the panic. The kicking would ease down as memories of good times, the rain filled her thoughts and she finally slept in peace.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R O B I N P A W
ᴹᵒˡˡʸ ᴿᶤᵛᵉʳᶜˡᵃᶰ ᴬᵖᵖʳᵉᶰᵗᶤᶜᵉ
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴿᶤᵛᵉʳᶜˡᵃᶰ ᶜᵃᵐᵖ
ᵐᶤᶰᵗᵖᵃʷ˒ ᵀᵘᵐᵇˡᵉᴾᵃʷ
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
RobinPaw silently crept up to the other two apprentices, TumblePaw and MintPaw. Sitting down beside the cats to listen to their conversation. While there was so much she wanted to say it all caught in her throat. She just listened to them talk, trying not to let their voices fade into white noise. Her eyes seemed distance and far off. At one point she suddenly snapped back into focus paw kneading the ground, "StarClan could have sent rain" she whispered, more to herself then anyone else. It was true, StarClan had the power to cause clouds to move, she'd seen it herself at gatherings, they could have moved some storm clouds, that should have. [Writer's block]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Moon Shadows:. » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:38 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

MxxxxxOxxxxxSxxxxxSxxxxxTxxxxxAxxxxxLxxxxxOxxxxxN

tom||29 moons||calico||former ThunderClan||warrior||tags: Moonkit, Silverdawn & Palefoot
xx
    "I'm not leaving her....she's all I have left of Icetail," Mosstalon mewed softly, looking at his little calico kit. she was more white than anything, clearly something she owed to her now deceased mother. Glancing to Silverdawn, he managed to offer her a grateful smile but it was forced and his eyes reflected his open and raw emotion. Hurt.
    "settle yourself in where you want. I'll carry her to you," he explained to the silvery she-cat. It was clear he wasn't leaving his kit's side. No matter how safe they were from the fire, he wouldn't be satisfied until his daughter survived through the night and into the early morning.

HxxxxxAxxxxxRxxxxxExxxxxTxxxxxAxxxxxIxxxxxL

she-cat||40 moons||white-ginger tabby||former WindClan||deputy||tags: Rosefeather, Silverdawn
xx
    Sensing at this moment that there was really nothing she could do, Haretail settled her small body down beside Rosefeather, her bobbed tail flicking back and forth awkwardly as she thought. Her clan. All of the clans. Was this all that would be left of them? What would they become? How could something like this have happened? There were so many unanswered questions that it made her head hurt. Or was that the smoke getting to her brain? Probably both she concluded.

It had to be better. They couldn't all die here. But if this is what StarClan had in store for them, what would their future hold? Setting her head down on her smoke stained white paws, she let herself focus on expelling smoke from her body and letting the adrenaline of escaping seep from her blood. How much worse could it get though?
.:Moon Shadows:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:03 pm

● ● ● SILVERDAWN ● ● ●
    xxxxxxxxxxx» age;; 30 moons » gender;; shecat » rank;; riverclan warrior » crush;; none » tagged;; mosstalon, moonkit, palefoot, tumblepaw
        Silverdawn nodded carefully as Palefoot spoke. "Duskflowers old den was at the south leg of the camp." She spoke with a cough. "You can see if there is anything there that you can use to help Moonkit, and Rosefeather. She is pretty ill as well, I'll be fine." She coughed loudly shutting her eyes for a moment. Silverdawn had been distraught about loosing her kits during the first few days, but after that she understood that it was Starclan's intention- and now she knew why. Her amber gaze looked out carefully towards her adoptive son Tumblepaw. "I'll get Tumblepaw to take you to her den, he will help you if you need anything." She said before calling her son over. She told him she would explain everything after, but that right now he needs to help Palefoot no matter what. The large black tom nodded carefully before Silverdawn redirected her attention to Mosstalon. "We will go towards the west side of the camp. Theres a small stream that branches off from the river surrounding the camp that runs through there so we will be able to wash her." Silverdawn mewed attempting to help Mosstalon. Her heart ached for the tom. She could see the raw pain in his eyes and she knew exactly why. The tom had just lost his mate and most of his kits... Silverdawn remembered how she felt when her previous mate abandoned her after she figured out she was going to have the kits. Her eyes grew dark with sadness as she thought back to the fight, and to the time that she found out she had actually lost her own kits. It was near their birthing time as well, so she had to give birth to the deceased kits. Her eyes looked towards the ground as she stood up, her legs wobbling for a moment before mostly stabilizing herself. "Come with me." She spoke, attempting to mask the sadness that had been welling up inside of her for the past few moons and began walking to the west end of camp, coughing every few steps. Before sitting down, she took a few licks from the small stream of water, and laid down near the water but far enough that nothing could happen. She looked up towards Mosstalon attempting to offer him a smile.

● ● ● TUMBLEPAW ● ● ●
    xxxxxxxxxxx» age;; 9 moons » gender;; tom » rank;; riverclan apprentice » crush;; none » tagged;; mintpaw, robinpaw, silverdawn, palefoot, mosstalon, moonkit
        Tumblepaw jumped slightly from his walking circles in the corner of the camp. The whole situation had given him too much anxiety to leave the camp. He was more worried about Silverdawn though, all within a few moons she had lost a mate, her kits, and now almost her life. He shook his head turning towards the recognizable voice of his friend. Tumblepaw's eyes stayed glued to the floor. "E... even if they did this to teach us something. W... what would it have taught us?" He closed his mist eyes tightly as he continued to pad in circles. "A... are you okay?" He asked, his eyes flashing to the small group with his mother. His heart sank as he watched Silverdawn's eyes go dark with sadness as she looked at Mosstalons kit. Tumblepaw listened as Robinpaw as she spoke. "The fire w... was too big... no amount of rain could have stopped it." He stuttered, looking towards his paws. He looked up as he heard his mother calling him. "I... I'll be back." He said before getting up and moving quickly over to the group consisting of Mosstalon, his kit, Palefoot, and Silverdawn. He listened carefully as Silverdawn told him to help Palefoot with what ever he needs and nodded quickly. He looked towards Mosstalon, "She will be okay." He said almost silently before turning to Palefoot. "T... this way." He said, his ears flicking anxiously back and forth as he began padding towards Duskflowers den after the small group parted ways.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:49 am

Mintpaw
Molly-Thunderclan-apprentice- tags: Robinpaw, Tumblepaw
════════════

Mintpaw paused, thinking over what Tumblepaw had said, then snapped back to attention when he asked her something different. "Yeah, I'm fine." She murmured. "You?" Though she knew the answer already knew the answer and didn't expect a response. Robinpaw's approach startled her, and she could barely make out what she had said, and from Tumblepaw's response it had to do with rain and fire. When Tumblepaw left, Mintpaw shot a glance at Robinpaw. "Hi..."She said slowly.

Ospreystar
Tom-Riverclan- Leader - tags: Briarnose
═══════════════

Ospreystar looked around while the two cats talked. There seemed to be hardly any sign if life around but him. In a flash it hit him. My patrol! He had taken four cats who he loved dearly on patrol with him, and now he was worried he stayed out too long without them. "We have to get back. We'll find my patrol on the way back." Ospreystar hoped that the others didn't think he sounded too paranoid.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:36 pm

R O B I N P A W
ᴹᵒˡˡʸ ᴿᶤᵛᵉʳᶜˡᵃᶰ ᴬᵖᵖʳᵉᶰᵗᶤᶜᵉ
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴿᶤᵛᵉʳᶜˡᵃᶰ ᶜᵃᵐᵖ
ᵐᶤᶰᵗᵖᵃʷ˒ ᵀᵘᵐᵇˡᵉᴾᵃʷ
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
RobinPaw listened to TumblePaw speak and nodded along with what he said, "Yeah you're right" the she-cat muttered. 'Still they had to of been able to do SOMETHING' She thought, letting out a sigh under her breath. Flicking her ears back RobinPaw watched as TumblePaw left, atleast she still had some of her clan-mates.
Looking to her left she caught sight of MintPaw shooting her a glance. "Hi.." MintPaw said slowly, "hi.." the RiverClan apprentice replied. RobinPaw began looking MintPaw up and down searching for a reason the she-cat seemed to be giving her attitude. "You're ThunderClan right?" The molly inquired, voice stand offish yet laced ever so slightly with curiosity. Maybe they had met at a gathering, StarClan knows RobinPaw wouldn't remember pulling a prank on the black and white she-cat. She looked over the other molly once more reluctantly adding onto her sentence, "You're not the ThunderClan apprentice I pushed into the river are you?"
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Moon Shadows:. » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:23 am

tom||29 moons||calico||former ThunderClan||warrior||tags: Moonkit, Silverdawn
xx
    The calico tom followed the silver she-cat slowly, shaking out his smoke stained fur, holding his little kit tenderly in his jaws so she didn't swing around too much. Moonkit would mewl every so often but she was mostly quiet.
    "I'm sorry little one,"
    Mosstalon mewed to his kit as he placed her down by the RiverClan she-cat's side, the little scrap of fur beginning to move as best she could toward the scent of milk, her blindness seeking the scent of food.
    "at least she wants to eat," Mosstalon said to Silverdawn, his green eyes saddened.

she-cat||40 moons||white-ginger tabby||former WindClan||deputy||tags: Rosefeather, Silverdawn
xx
    Sensing at this moment that there was really nothing she could do, Haretail settled her small body down beside Rosefeather, her bobbed tail flicking back and forth awkwardly as she thought. Her clan. All of the clans. Was this all that would be left of them? What would they become? How could something like this have happened? There were so many unanswered questions that it made her head hurt. Or was that the smoke getting to her brain? Probably both she concluded.

It had to be better. They couldn't all die here. But if this is what StarClan had in store for them, what would their future hold? Setting her head down on her smoke stained white paws, she let herself focus on expelling smoke from her body and letting the adrenaline of escaping seep from her blood. How much worse could it get though?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:22 pm

● ● ● SILVERDAWN ● ● ●
    xxxxxxxxxxx» age;; 30 moons » gender;; shecat » rank;; riverclan warrior » crush;; none » tagged;; mosstalon, moonkit
        Silverdawn listened to Mosstalon speak to his kit, a pain stringing into her heart. She could hear the suffering in his voice, it was the same tone she had for the first week after loosing her own kits. She watched, her amber eyes scanning the small fur ball as it moved towards her, finding the source of the food. "The fact that she wants to eat is an incredible sign Mosstalon, I believe she will survive, just hold a little hope." She said with a quick cough at the end of her statement. She shut her eyes tightly for a moment, breathing beginning to hurt her, but she would handle it for the kit. "Try getting some water, we can wash her off." She spoke softly, as she watched his eyes sadden. Silverdawn had been through this with Tumblepaw already, but Tumblepaw was almost fully weaned when she found him. She took in a breath as she looked towards Mosstalon. "She will survive Mosstalon."

[wb]

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. wrote:
    ● ● ● TUMBLEPAW ● ● ●
    xxxxxxxxxxx» age;; 9 moons » gender;; tom » rank;; riverclan apprentice » crush;; none » tagged;; mintpaw, robinpaw, silverdawn, palefoot, mosstalon, moonkit
        Tumblepaw jumped slightly from his walking circles in the corner of the camp. The whole situation had given him too much anxiety to leave the camp. He was more worried about Silverdawn though, all within a few moons she had lost a mate, her kits, and now almost her life. He shook his head turning towards the recognizable voice of his friend. Tumblepaw's eyes stayed glued to the floor. "E... even if they did this to teach us something. W... what would it have taught us?" He closed his mist eyes tightly as he continued to pad in circles. "A... are you okay?" He asked, his eyes flashing to the small group with his mother. His heart sank as he watched Silverdawn's eyes go dark with sadness as she looked at Mosstalons kit. Tumblepaw listened as Robinpaw as she spoke. "The fire w... was too big... no amount of rain could have stopped it." He stuttered, looking towards his paws. He looked up as he heard his mother calling him. "I... I'll be back." He said before getting up and moving quickly over to the group consisting of Mosstalon, his kit, Palefoot, and Silverdawn. He listened carefully as Silverdawn told him to help Palefoot with what ever he needs and nodded quickly. He looked towards Mosstalon, "She will be okay." He said almost silently before turning to Palefoot. "T... this way." He said, his ears flicking anxiously back and forth as he began padding towards Duskflowers den after the small group parted ways.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Moon Shadows:. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:38 pm

tom||29 moons||calico||former ThunderClan||warrior||tags: Moonkit, Silverdawn
xx
    "it looks like you need some as well....i'll see what I can find. I'll be back soon" Mosstalon mewed hesitantly but worriedly to the silvery she-cat, not really wanting to leave his kit but stepping away slowly to go off and find some water for both cats. He returned a little while later with a small piece of soaked moss in his jaws, pushing it toward the queen first,"drink. Our medicine cat used to tell me queens need more water to produce milk," Mosstalon said to Silverdawn, his green eyes saddened but sympathetic.

xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me