It is time to stand ~ Wolf Rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: It is time to stand ~ Wolf Rp

Postby royalty. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:45 am

-----------age. three and a halfxxgender. femalexxrank. assassinxx
    ─────────────────────────────────────
    location. woods xiv pack. salemxivtagged. baxter
    ▬▬ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ▬▬
    xxxx the banshee. xx

indentationadryan cleared her throat, forcing herself to stand tall and face baxter. "i cannot lie to you," she sighed, licking her maw and continuing. "what my dad said was true- in fact, the way he said it made it sound like it was an understatement- and i am indeed murderous." she looked into his eyes, locking hers with his and not losing focus. "i have killed the guilty, innocent, and even my own friends and family, and there's no gurantee that the same fate won't happen to you." she looked at her paws but instantly back at him. "but i will try, and if you believe me, then please be careful."Image
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:47 am

Wisteria
|--------------------------------------------|
ᴳᵃᵐᵐᵃ ᶠᵃᵉ˒ ᴺᵒ ᴹᵃᵗᵉ˒ ᴰᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒˡᵈ ᴬˡᵖʰᵃ

ᵀᵃᵍˢ; ᴿᶤᵖᵗᶤᵈᵉ => ᴮᵃˣᵗᵉʳ˒ ᴬᵈʳʸᵃᶰ
Wisteria watched the brute eat, listening to his words, "i was too busy to eat. a fight went on earlier, between adryan, her father, thanatos, a loner and the omega. those wolves have much too big of an attitude and mouth, and a few of them need to learn their rank." Wisteria's whole face shifted and her eyes focused as Riptide continued "adryan lost her temper with storm, said some things she shouldn't have and stormed off. i think they're fine now, but she needs to watch herself.." "oh," Wisteria muttered face going stiff as thoughts ran through her mind. "Or Someone needs to watch her" She offered walking off abruptly, sniffing the air and bolting in the direction of Adryan.

It wasn't hard to follow the fae, a bleeding wound doing Wisteria a great service in tracking. Leaping over fallen logs with graceful agility her paws made thumping sounds as she landed. It is a beautiful day today she thought as she ran occasionally gazing at the sky to take in it's beauty. Slowly she eased to a stop to appreciate the scenery more fully. What was your saying mum? Nature doesn't hurry but everything is still accomplished. Wisteria grinned, that was always her favourite saying when she was young. At a more leisurely pace she trotted forward taking in the scent more deeply. Baxter was with her, that brought many questions into her mind but they were mostly answered when she spotted the deer. There will not be mini Baxters or mini Adryan's in the pack anytime soon, how unfortunate. It would probably do Adryan some good to settle down, she thought to herself, a grin inching across her face. Scenting the air once more she headed off after the pair slowing down as she began to hear voices. Time to snoop! [Hope you don't mind Wisty snooping :p]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It is time to stand ~ Wolf Rp ~ OPEN

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:11 am

Storm ➼ alpha fae ➼ 4 years ➼ straight ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: open} ➼ {mood: indifferent}

She's open; feel free to bump into her!

Baxter ➼ brute hunter ➼ 3 years ➼ straight ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: adryan, wisteria} ➼ {mood: indifferent}

Baxter looked at Adryan with a calm but serious face. He nodded lightly. "I didn't think he was lying, I believed every word he said but yet I'm still here. If you kill me; then that's your decision. I'm willing to take my chances Adryan. I'm not afraid of you. If I was afraid I wouldn't be here; especially after everything you and your father said." He stated calmly before his ears flicked and his head snapped to the side. "Someone is here with us, but it's not your father." The brute said with a slight growl. "I feel someone is watching us." Baxter said as he looked around. "So many nosy wolves." The brute said in a loud voice for Wisteria to hear.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:21 am

R I P T I D E - brute, four, lead fighter
tags; wisteria, baxter, adryan / location; camp, territory

"wisteria, that isn't the best idea.. wisteria!" the brute sighed, dropping his meal and lunging after the she-wolf. if adryan were to catch her snooping, or anyone else, she could be in a fair amount of danger of someone blowing up. "wisteria!" riptide whispered fiercely, having successfully followed her scent. he could smell baxter and adryan, the wolves' conversation lessening down into almost nothing as they noticed the new scents. "please go back to camp, what they're talking about is none of your business. she is doing fine right now, if you can't tell," the brute flicked an ear towards the clearing baxter and adryan were talking in, and one towards the wolf beside him.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:56 am

Wisteria
ᴳᵃᵐᵐᵃ ᶠᵃᵉ˒ ᴺᵒ ᴹᵃᵗᵉ˒ ᴰᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒˡᵈ ᴬˡᵖʰᵃ

ᵀᵃᵍˢ; ᴿᶤᵖᵗᶤᵈᵉ˒ ᴮᵃˣᵗᵉʳ˒ ᴬᵈʳʸᵃᶰ
"please go back to camp, what they're talking about is none of your business. she is doing fine right now, if you can't tell," Wisteria gave him a look, "This pack is falling apart a little more everyday and I need to know why" she said quietly, putting emphasis on the last part. She looked back at the to wolves and flicked an ear in thought. Riptide was right, in his concern, pressing the matter would only cause more issues. "So many nosy wolves." declared Baxter and Wisteria shot back "You two left an elk out in the middle of the forest, the smell will attract predators.." Here comes the lie; "Riptide and I will be taking it back to the camp if that's fine by you." Wisteria offered a smile at the two calm in her own fake charismatic way.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:51 am

{mate: open} ➼ {tags: adryan, wisteria, riptide} ➼ {mood: indifferent}

Baxter rolled his eyes at the new fae. "If we were to attract any predators, I'm sure Adryan and I will be able to handle it. And no, Adryan and I are going to share this deer, there is no need to bring it back to camp. There's plenty of meat there for you to eat if you're hungry. Also; if you weren't being nosy why didn't you come out of the brush right away? You're not a very good lier Wisteria." The brute said with a scowl. Baxter looked at Riptide and lifted his brow. "Is it true that you an her miraculously smelled the deer and decided to bring it back to camp when it was clear that Adryan and I were here?" He asked curiously before looking back at Wisteria.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:44 am

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. wrote:
      Talisa
    Talisa's gaze stayed locked on the rushing water as her thoughts kept flowing rampantly. Ill do whatever I have to, to protect you. The statement continued echoing through her mind. "Y... yea I guess. Just thinking about my sister." She said softly as her amber eyes that were still dark were able to almost re see and relieve the exact moments that had taken place that day. Its all my fault. If I hadn't let her leave that day we could have both ran away. If I had hurt myself he would have been forced to stay. She wouldn't have gotten killed. It's all my fault. It's always been my fault.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:35 am

-----------age. three and a halfxxgender. femalexxrank. fighterxx
    ─────────────────────────────────────
    location. woods xiv pack. lupinexivtagged. baxter&wisteria&riptide
    ▬▬ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ▬▬
    xxxx the banshee. xx

indentationthe ebony fae offered a small smile, surprised by the brute's willingness to be her friend. her amber eyes narrowed when baxter made a comment about company, and she scanned the area, scenting wisteria just as she shot back. adryan took a few steps towards the fae, head held high, slightly ducked to compose a menacing growl, and chest puffed out proudly. she rolled her eyes, her expression scrunched back in a threatening look as she spoke to the female.
    "mind your own business," adryan warned, baring her teeth to reveal her pointed canines. "what we do with our prey is our choice, and regardless of what positions you guys hold, none of you will be touching this kill."
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:08 pm

R I P T I D E - brute, four, lead fighter
tags; wisteria, baxter, adryan / location; territory

riptide gave the angry fae a flat look, obviously unconcerned with her actions. "we were simply coming to offer our help. since you two don't want it, we'll be on our merry ways. baxter, i'm slightly ashamed that you need my reassurance that we've only come to offer out assistance, when wisteria plainly told you. how unfortunate we have no trust in this pack," his gaze swept over the two, dark eyes softening slightly in an almost thankful way when they landed on baxter. i'll talk to him later. with a flick of his tail he nudged wisteria, motioning for her to start back to camp.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:32 am

{mate: open} ➼ {tags: adryan, wisteria, riptide} ➼ {mood: indifferent}

The male looked at Riptide and gave a very slight, hidden nod in understanding before turning back to Adryan. Once when the two wolves were out of ear shot, Baxter sat down. "Well, before we were so rudely interrupted, I told you that I wanted to be your friend no matter the risk. You're father kept warning about you and to stay away but I don't want too. I know every wolf has a past and some are worse than others. We've all grown up in a different manner so I can't hold anything against you." Baxter said calmly as he looked the fae in the eyes.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me