[➳] F E A T H E R C L A N V 2- A C C E P T I N G !

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[➳] pipitheart & hornetpaw [ONE]

Postby xXocea » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:12 pm

▃▃▃ (𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐖) ▃▃▃
    (( i. 9 moons. ii. cismale. iii. apprentice. iv. the ridge. vii. wolfstar. viii. words - 600+
      Crunch !! The soft noise of a crunching mouse head registered in Hornetpaw's mind as he made quick work of the mouse carcass before him. It was early dawn yet the torbie male had been up on the ridge overlooking camp long before the sun had even risen. Stealing away the mouse from the prey-pile had been an easy task with no-one awake to stop him, with it he took off from the camp's boundaries and followed the path that led from the clans ravine - and hence he arrived here; on a small ridge located on the dirt walls that surrounded the camp.
      This spot had come to be a safe resting spot for the cunning apprentice; away from the bustle and chatter of his clan-mates in the general encampment, but close enough should he be needed he could return in a couple minutes notice. However it seemed the ridge had become a more frequent resting place than usual - him coming here more often as he was taken out for training less and less. While all the other apprentices had training around the same time, Hornetpaw found himself left behind due to the business of his mentor - Wolfstar. Only being taken out when the she-cat found time, or at odd hours of the day. It didn't bother the tom - It wasn't like he enjoyed training anyway - he felt he learned far more on his own, than what he could being followed and lectured by a big burly flea-ridden warrior.

As time ticked by it was clear that Hornetpaw had gotten a little too involved in his mouse head - missing the familiar sounds of a cat approaching. Only when he did, he managed spot his leader padding past his ridge as she made her way to the path to camp. Not wanting to be seen he slowly crept back further into his bush. He didn't think it'd be that great of an idea to be spotted by his leader out of camp and bed at an early hour - especially with prey he snagged from the pile without contributing. Not too mention it was warned against to lounge so close to the cliff; the clan having had accidents in the past where an inconsiderate apprentice, or forgetful kit strayed to close and slipped and fell. -- Yes he definitely didn't want to be spotted.

Watching the she-cat's grey tail slip out of view, Hornetpaw finally relaxed coming slightly out of the bushes. However that relaxation was dashed as he realized what was happening. Wolfstar had returned to camp - that meant she'd soon be in contact with Koisplash to tally which cats where awake at the time and send out patrols. When they reached the Apprentice den they'd soon realized Hornetpaw was not one of the cats present gathered awake or one of the cats asleep.

Woofing down the rest of his mouse, he flicked his tail to scatter the remains further into the bush - disposing of them along where the other small bones of the past that hadn't quite decayed into the earth yet.
      He rose himself up to his full height and stepped out of the bush - just in time for a bright ray of sunshine to glare down towards his form. The ginger in his pelt flashed like fire, while the grey's grew darker in the shadow of the bush. Blinking his yellow eyes to rid them of the sunlight he herd a yowl from his leader - increasing his urgency to descend down to the camp. Kicking dust up from his claws scrambling along the dirt, he quickly - but stealthily slinked off towards the path, leaving a cloud of dust in his wake...

▃▃▃ (𝐏𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓) ▃▃▃
    (( i. 32 moons. ii. cisfemale. iii. warrior. vi. the camp. vii. wolfstar - mentions hornetpaw. viii. words - 580+
      A warm ray of sun filtered through into the warriors den where the young mother was resting, it's warmth heated up her face as it caused all her brown fur to turn golden in the light. Blinking blearily she awoke to the strange warmth on her face, her eyes watery and blurry - like a new kitten opening their eyes for the first time. The light made her sensitive eyes water.
      Pulling herself up from her moss nest and out of the den Pipitheart took in the morning scenery. It was leaf-bare and the clouds were heavy in the sky - however it did not stop some of the rays of the sun to escape, lighting up the newly decaying leaves and hardened dirt the clan had worn down from generations of paws. Her head tilted to the sky she tried to blink away the wateriness in her eyes.. However as her vision cleared something other than the clouds caught her attention.

Up on the walls surrounding the camp was something hiding on the ridge. Pipitheart couldn't get a good view of the figure - it hiding too far back and in the leaves of the bushes, but soon the sun shifted causing it to light up the figure. What she saw made her whole body freeze - overcome by fear, and memories from the past.

It was not that long ago (roughly 4 moons had passed) that the she-cat had seen a familiar sight - being inexperienced and naive she thought nothing about it as she let her three young kits play outside the nursery farther than they were ever let before. She had been to distracted grooming her only female kit; Coalkit. That she didn't realized what was happening until it was too late. So absorbed with her sniffling black & white kit that when she heard the faint screech of a bird she paid no heed. A terrified squeal rang out causing her body to whirl around as she watched in horror as her youngest disappeared from her sight carried off by a large bird of prey. Immediately she chased after it, trying to save the tabbied Aspenkit but the hawk had already gained too much altitude. Devastated Pipitheart immediately demanded a patrol sent out to search for her kit - and many were sent out - but none returning with the news she wanted to hear... Aspenkit was gone for good.

Blinking she felt tears returning to her eyes from the flashback. I must tell Wolfstar about this... Even if I'm unsure if it's really a hawk... It could save the life of a kit. Purpose filling her steps she rushed towards where she saw Wolfstar last. However she barely moved a fox-leap away when her leaders yowl filled the air - calling for a meeting.
      Pipitheart paused, worry filling her as she realized she'd need to wait until after the meeting to speak. It'll be fine... Maybe this will be good... After the meeting there'll still be cats lounging around, a patrol could be sent out to look at that ridge.

Continuing in her steps she hurried to gather beneath the ledge her leader sat on watching and waiting as more and more cats came and joined her. She was almost sure everyone was here, and the meeting would be started when she saw a small figured slip into the back of the group. A patch of ginger fur flashed against grey before disappearing amongst the crowd of cats - almost as if it had been there the entire time...
xXocea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➳] koisplsh [un]

Postby morrissey » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:40 am

koisplash - 32 moons - deputy - tom - tagged: the camp

Koisplash blinked open his eyes, rolling over a few times before finally deciding to get up and get on with his day. He stumbled out of the warrior's den with sleep with racking his figure, mouth wide open as a yawn overtook him. Why does everyone else always wake up so early? He pondered, watching the lively clan interact in the camp. Apprentices ran around, bowling each-other over with sturdy paws and young fire in their eyes. The warriors groomed each-other, speaking of training and battle strategies.

Koisplash's eyes hardened as he looked for Wolfstar, finally spotting the sturdy tom at the base of the Highrock, and about to leap on top. He nodded in understanding when he heard Wolfstar's calling words, letting the clan know that they were about to meet. Koisplash made his way over to the Highrock, plopping down besides it and leaning against the cold stone as the clan began to settle.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➳] azuregaze and sage

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:46 am

( ᴀ ᴢ ᴜ ʀ ᴇ ɢ ᴀ ᴢ ᴇ ) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX284 words
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━
    x --- female --- warrior --- sixteen moons --- heterosexual --- in the camp --- tagged; the clan ---

INDENT it was too early in the morning for the she-cat to wake up or even bother to, and she simply snoozed away in the silence of the warriors' den, snoring gently whilst she dreamed of chasing a rabbit. twitching a paw, azuregaze continued to dash after the rabbit until she was halted by a haunting yowl, which she at first thought originated from the dream until she realized it was wolfstar and startled herself awake, blinking sleepily.

INDENT the opaque female cat sat up straight in her nest and yawned, her tongue curling as her mouth extended to its full length. although azuregaze was still extremely tired and wanted nothing else to do other than doze all day, she forced herself to head out of the dim den. when she stepped out, she squinted and crinkled her nose in distaste, not yet accustomed to the bright light in the break of day. it took her a few moments for her eyes to adjust before she set off and padded towards the assortment of large, flat stones where wolfstar had set as the place for clan meetings, in which this was. but what announcement would she be making today?

INDENT only when azuregaze arrived did she notice that there was only a small number of felines already gathered around and turned her head around, glancing at each and every of them one by one. she noticed that there was an apprentice, the medicine cat, and a few other warriors already settled down, ready for wolfstar's declaration. this only piqued azuregaze's curiousity even more, and she sat down not too far from the grey ridge, looking up at wolfstar perched on the very peak.

X
X
X

( s ᴀ ɢ ᴇ ) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX308 words
    x --- female --- loner --- thirty two moons --- heterosexual --- in the unclaimed territory --- tagged; open ---

INDENT a mouse bounded through the high grass of the field not too far away from her, and her eyes narrowed into slits, fixated only on the rodent. the orange tabby slunk towards the tiny creature on soft paws, and sage kept low in the tall fronds of the grass, wanting to be certain that it neither scented her or saw her.

INDENT it only took her a few mere seconds to get only a couple of tail-lengths away from the mouse, and she paused in mid-step, waiting for the right moment for her to strike. sage's ears swiveled forward when she heard it emit a little squeak of surprise, and she knew then that it had noticed her, as its scent became more distinct with the smell of fear. however, she was quicker than it was and noted that it was afraid sooner than it could have the chance to run, pouncing square onto its back.

INDENT sage swiftly killed the mouse and watched the light fade from its eyes, no longing seeing anything animate like it had been just a few seconds ago. satisfied, she stood up with it hanging limply in her jaws and trotted away, heading towards her burrow that she had made so she could feast on it. as she did make her way to her home, she eyed the area to make sure there were no other cats around that could see her and either follow her or attack her. neither situation would end well, and sage was intelligent enough to infer that without having any experience of that in the past. though she did know some fighting moves from her apprenticeship when she used to be a part of featherclan, she was fairly rusty and preferred not to be included in any violence, but she would if it were needed.

X
X
X

{ ooc; i apologize for it being so short! i'm a bit out of it at the moment. }
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [➳] F E A T H E R C L A N V 2- A C C E P T I N G !

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:24 am

SUMMER
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ female ] [ ten moons ] [ loner ] [ crushless ] [ no mentor ] [ tagged; open ]
      Summer woke up with a yawn and crawled out of her den - if you could even call it that. It was more a makeshift den, made of a thicket of shrubs at the base of a tall tree. As much as she lacked proper housing, it was home for her, and when the day ended she was always thankful that she had somewhere to crawl into.

Stretching out her torso, Summer broke into a brisk trot, looking up with twitching ears as the sounds of the forest chirped and creaked and whistled. The gentle warmth of the sun felt soothing on the back of her head, and she was thankful for such a nice day. Although life hadn't been very kind to her, she was still able to find her own food, whether it be a mouse on a lucky day, or a few berries and leaves on a bad day. Summer still managed to carry herself unlike other cats in her position; she made sure to thoroughly groom her silky fur almost daily, and she didn't pick fights with other cats. In fact, she barely talked to any other cats. She could scent one every so often, but never made any move to find the source. Her life was lonesome, yes, but it's hard to be longing for something she's never had - companionship.

The sound of a nearby chickadee stood out to her, and she could see the small bird licking at seeds on the ground. She slowly approached, her feathery tail brushing plants, though her paw steps were quiet. Lunging forward, she stopped to realize that the bird had already fled. Frowning, she continued her solo hunt, picking up the scent of a shrew. Lowering herself, she watched it from a distance, and kept silent. But she scented something else, the border of Featherclan, and debated turning back. Stomach edging her on, she crept forward before sprinting at the creature, crossing the border into the clan's territory and reaching out at the shrew. Grabbing it with her claws, she stumbled, but managed to end its life before it could flee.

Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bowling over elegance

Postby serpentine. » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:17 pm

O K A R I
    ──────♘♘♘ [ ranking ] warrior [ interest ] none [ feeling ] content [ tag ] pipitheart [ mentions ] wolfstar
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"get up, you worthless tom! get up, I said!" it had been a significant amount of moons since the sturdy tomcat had another nightmare. this one, however, was no ordinary nightmare- it was a memory. pitch black lips pulled back, exposing thorn sharp, unusually long gleaming white fangs, bared in a horrid snarl at the young tom slumped at his massive paws. he was a massive, broad-shouldered sleek, long furred pitch black tom with burning amber eyes, ribbons of gold strung throughout their depths. three long, vivid yet long healed scars pulled down from left eye to chin, giving him a frightening, dangerous appearance. his voice was deep, rough, husky. the young tom, the younger, inexperienced young version of the now lethal warrior, was slumped at his paws, his deep chest heaving with ragged, panting breaths that burst from his lips. his mock fighting opponent- another apprentice to the cat, who's name was nettle, was younger but more experienced, a cat that went with the name of bullet. despite okari's size and raw brute strength, he had managed to beat the older tom, forcing him to his side until he was heaving for breath. he didn't want to move, didn't want to get up again, just lay where he was and never get up again. but he had to, or nettle would scar him, as was his punishment. once again, nettle's impatience overcame him and a yowl tore from his throat- a high, wailing sound, as he lunged at okari's limp form."get up, you fox brained cat! get up!" the vicious, grating snarls rumbled in nettle's throat as she sunk his fangs into okari's flesh, ripping from his hip to his paw. okari howled- a deep, pain filled howl as he scrambled to his feet, limping as blood began to seep out of the long, hideous wound. turning on nettle, his ears pinned to his head, he narrowed his eyes with a sharp, rumbling snarl, baring his glistening teeth at the older tom. nettle hissed, taking a wary step back, his own ears flattened against the sides of his head. okari snarled once more before speaking. "I'm done, nettle! I quit! I don't care that you saved my life when I was a kit, I'm done! I'm not going to sit here and watch as you scar me again, tear into my flesh. I'm done being your plaything. don't try and follow me." okari spat, and then, turning his back on both nettle and bullet, limping away. but nettle wasn't done. with another vicious yowl, nettle lept onto the young tom's back, sending him tumbling to the ground. a howl of pain tore from okari's throat.
Last edited by serpentine. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nothing's gonna stop me!

Postby serpentine. » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:13 pm

BRAMBLEPAW
    ──────✦✦✦ [ ranking ] apprentice [ interest ] open [ mentor ] sootfur [ location ] camp
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ mentions ] minnowpaw, wolfstar [ tag ] finchfeather

“finchfeather. Did you sleep well?” the young tom's tone was curt, formal; he didn't want the older warrior to know how much he truly intimidated him. and it wasn't just finchfeather- it was wolfstar, as well, both of them with that hard-to-read look about them. his lip curled at his own stupidity. he shouldn't be intimidated by another clan member- after all, featherclan was supposed to be a family, inseparable. and, tightly-knit, unbreakable. they were supposed to be comfortable around one another. but, no matter how hard he tries to resist it, he couldn't help but he intimidated by the tom sitting next to him, mostly because of his experience and sheer size.

shaking those thoughts from his wandering mind, he tipped his muzzle back to sniff cautiously at the air. still no sign or scent of minnowpaw, his fellow accomplice, and finchfeather's apprentice. what surprise him the most, however, was that finchfeather didn't look surprised at minnowpaw' absence- perhaps he knew where she was?

licking one of his paws he swiped it over one of his ears before speaking once more. “have you seen minnowpaw yet? she wasn't in the apprentice's den when I woke up.”
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me