[➳] F E A T H E R C L A N V 2- A C C E P T I N G !

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[➳] F E A T H E R C L A N V 2- A C C E P T I N G !

Postby serpentine. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:49 am

Feather was a loner- and that was how he preferred it. His mother, Dolly, had been a kittypet at heart- but she died when she gave birth to him, leaving the kit to be taken by his father Twigtail, once a mighty warrior of the late ThunderClan, which had disbanded after their numbers began to diminish. However, after six moons Twigtail, who had tried his best to look after him, died on the Thunderpath. Feather was then left with no family at all- and his choices were few: be killed, live as a kittypet, or learn to survive and create a small band of able-bodied, willing loners, and even kittypets or rogues- most, however, were what was left of Thunderclan, or descendants of those who were. All of them had to be willing to leave their old lives behind and be fully dedicated for the good of the clan- after all, they couldn't have a paw in both worlds. News spread like wildfire and the clan had expanded- the number of cats had grown more than the older, now disbanded shadowclan, thunderclan, windclan, and riverclan had ever had, and most likely, had had in the whole history of the clans. Feather became a strong, dedicated, wise leader as the moons wore on- and his descendants after him were as well. Lets just hope that with this new clan brings with it a new beginning.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➳]RULES

Postby serpentine. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:53 am

1 )
        It should go without saying, but
        please follow all of Tess' rules
        for roleplaying.

2 )
        This is a very relaxed writing
        roleplay. 4-5 lines minimum.
        You can write more, but it is
        not an obligation.

3 )
        you must make your own forms.
        I know coding can be fairly hard
        to do, but please try to put your
        best abilities forward when
        making them. Try to add as much
        details as you can to ensure you
        have a good character.

4 )
        A member cannot have more
        than three important characters
        at a time.

5 )
        do not be your own crush/mate.
        you can however have your cats
        be kin or past/previous crushes
        or mates. Also, please keep genders
        even.
        6 )
        Cats must be realistic.[ie:
        no rainbow eyes, pink pelts,
        rainbow sparkles, etc.] Also,
        please have realistic names.
        [ie: No, WoodenHammer,
        PrettySprinkles, etc. And
        please make sure you would
        think that the cats would
        know what something is.
        They don't know what a
        hammer is. [I allow space
        type names]] This site is
        excellent for names!

the prefix feather
        is not to be used because it is
        a clan name.

8 )
        Drama is encouraged! Although, if
        you want to have something big
        happen, like an attack, prophecy..
        please PM me first.

9 )
        Please only have as many characters
        as you can possibly handle cx!
        inactive characters/users will be
        killed off in due time.

10 )
        Please be active, especially if you
        have a high rank. So, don't
        just join only not to ever post.

11 )
        Please do not argue with each
        other! If you have a problem,
        notify me.
        12 )
        disable signatures while
        posting, unless they are
        very small. I find them a
        bit annoying ;v; and please
        try to keep your posts a
        little bit tidy ;v;. Add
        some pretty coding to
        describe what your cat
        is doing at the moment.

13 )
        Please keep ooc to a
        minimum on this thread.
        a discussion and forms
        thread is to be made for it.

14 )
        reservations last 24 hours,
        but if you find you need
        more time, just PM me and
        we'll work something out!

15 )
        I'm sorry about all the rules
        but some things need to be
        layed down cx. Anyway...
        Have fun!
        Everyone will be notified
        if a new rule is added!
        We hope you join this
        wonderful clan!
(c) rules credit
Last edited by serpentine. on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➳] ALLEGIANCES

Postby serpentine. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:07 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
she-cats [9] | toms [8]
    leader:
    WolfStar | ♀ | 9 lives | michael clifford.

deputy:
    Koisplash | ♂ | sirius black

medicine cat:
    Tawnycloud | ♀ | me?sarcastic?

medicine cat apprentice:
    Owlpaw | ♀ | icarus,

warriors: [unlimited]
    Okari | ♂ | michael clifford.
    Finchfeather |♂ | me?sarcastic?
    Sootfur | ♂ | icarus,
    Mothwing | ♂ | Aureline,
    Pipitheart | ♀ | Rebellious Winter
    Azuregaze | ♀ | SilentMelody
    Hollyshade | ♀ | RazzBerry
    name | ♂ ♀ | user
    name | ♂ ♀ | user
    name | ♂ ♀ | user

apprentices: [unlimited]
    Minnowpaw [Minnowstream] | ♀ | michael clifford.
    Bramblepaw [Bramblefoot] | ♂ | michael clifford.
    Stormpaw [Stormfur] | ♂ | Aureline,
    Houndpaw [Houndclaw] | ♂ | sirius black
    Hornetpaw [Hornettooth] | ♂ | Rebellious Winter
    Beepaw [Beepetal] | ♀ | sirius black
    Pebblepaw [Pebblewind] | ♀ | RazzBerry
    name [future name] | ♂ ♀ | user

queens: [not accepting until there are mates]
    name | ♀ | user

kits: [not accepting until there are queens]
    name | ♂ ♀ | user
    name | ♂ ♀ | user
    name | ♂ ♀ | user
    name | ♂ ♀ | user
    name | ♂ ♀ | user
    name | ♂ ♀ | user

elders:
    name | ♂ ♀ | user
    name | ♂ ♀ | user
    name | ♂ ♀ | user

loners: [unlimited]
    Sage | ♀ | SilentMelody
    name | ♂ ♀ | user
    name | ♂ ♀ | user

Deceased Cats:
    name here x why / reason
    name here x why / reason
    name here x why / reason
    name here x why / reason
    name here x why / reason
    name here x why / reason

Mentors:

tawnycloud mentors owlpaw
    okari mentors stormpaw
    finchfeather mentors minnowpaw
    sootfur mentors bramblepaw
    mothwing mentors houndpaw
    azuregaze mentors beepaw
    wolfstar mentors hornetpaw
    koisplash mentors pebblepaw
    cat mentors cat
    cat mentors cat
    cat mentors cat

Extras:
    -queens can only have 1-4
    kits at a time. they can only
    have more if it is prophecy/
    drama related
    -No kits until there are queens
    -there must be 1/2 as many
    apprentices as there are
    warriors.
    -warrior code can be broken,
    not the normal rules I stated
    though
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

(c) clan layout credit
Last edited by serpentine. on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 15 times in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➳] RELATIONS

Postby serpentine. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:09 am

cat likes cat
      cat likes cat
      cat likes cat
      cat likes cat

cat and cat are mates
      cat and cat are mates
      cat and cat are mates
      cat and cat are mates
      cat and cat are mates

cat had cat[x however many kits]

serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➳]PROPHECY

Postby serpentine. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:10 am

prophecy will go here
            shadedclan
            cats involved will go here

serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➳]TERRITORY

Postby serpentine. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:11 am

THE CAMP
        Deep in the woods lies a single large oak tree, signaling that the camp is up ahead. The clan's camp is in a ravine, surrounded by high walls and a path descending into camp.

THREE-TREES
        Three trees is where the Gathering between Featherclan and [url]Alpineclan[/url] is held every full moon. It's a deep crater in the earth large enough to fit the two clans, with the HighTree in the middle- a massive tree with sprawling roots and thick enough branches to hold the weight of the leaders. The hollow itself is surrounded by shrubs and, hence the name, three towering oak trees.

EVERTREE
        The Evertree is where the medicine cats of both clans go every half moon to speak with their ancestors in StarClan- a massive, glowing tree in a meadow sanctuary bursting with life, where the clans don't dare to hunt for fear of the wrath of StarClan.

HERDER'S BARN/TWO-LEG PLACE
        The Herder's Barn is where no cat dares to go, for fear of the Twolegs, their loudsticks, and the sheepdogs that guard the sheep grazing in the pasture. However, prey is plentiful in the barn, and sometimes when prey is scarce and famine sets in, few brave warriors dare to hunt there- but only in the most dire of situations. Twoleg place, however, borders Featherclan's borders- and that's usually where scuffles with kittypets, rogues, and loners take place.

UNCLAIMED TERRITORY
        The unclaimed territory is the large stretch of plains rolling away from the two clan's territory- however, they don't know for sure how far the land stretches, or where it even leads, so the clans usually leave that territory alone. Not only that, but there is no sign of life or prey.

S H A W C R E E K
        Shaw Creek is the main source of water for the cats, and every other animal that roams the territory. It's often called a sacred place- it's where Feather first decided to found the clan.

Weather wrote:sunny []
      cloudy []
      partly cloudy [x]
      drizzling []
      raining []
      storming []
      thunder storming []
      sleet []
      flurry []
      snowing []
      blizzard []

freezing [under - 30] []
      cold [31 - 50] []
      moderate [51 - 65] [x]
      warm [66 - 85] []
      hot [86 - 99] []
      intense heat [100 and up] []

new-leaf []
      green-leaf []
      leaf-fall [x]
      leaf-bare []
Last edited by serpentine. on Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➳]RESERVATIONS

Postby serpentine. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:12 am

serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [➳] F E A T H E R C L A N V 2- A C C E P T I N G !

Postby serpentine. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:13 am

IS NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING!
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:46 pm

-- `W O L F S T A R !!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ( lives. nine ) ( sex. female, she/her ) ( rank, leader ) ( tagged. open ) ( mentions. koisplash )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxIt wasn't unusual for the young molly to be awake and up and about. Nor was it unusual for her to be hunting at that particular hour. It was early leaf fall, and the sharp winds that blew threw were more like a gale these days, although that didn't discourage the persistent molly. The clan wasn't alive, awake, yet, and she knew her deputy, Koisplash, would take care of everything- meaning greeting everyone- if they woke before she returned. she planned to call a clan meeting, and after that, Koisplash would organize the hunting and border patrols.

xxxxxxHer ears swiveled, her blue eyes sweeping the ground in front of her as she stalked her prey- a particularly fat mouse- for any sign of fallen twigs she could step on and therefore scare away her prey. Lips curling back in a silent snarl at her prey, she crouched, muscles rippling underneath her fluffy, thick pelt, preparing to pounce, muscles tensing in anticipation. The wind was in her favor- the chances of her prey catching her scent was very, very slim. It was leaf fall, and therefore twigs and leaves were scattered along the ground, leering as they threatened to have her step on them. Her blue eyes flicked up to the sky, which was partly cloudy, and then back to her prey. Tensing, she waited, then soundlessly launched herself into the air, landing in the squirrel's spine, hearing the satisfying crunch beneath her paws.

xxxxxxLicking her lips she dipped her neck, leaning down to snatch her prey into her jaws. She would not eat it- instead, she would wait until the hunting patrols were sent out and when they returned, she would eat. After all, the clan needed to be fed first. Her delicate paws still silent on the leaf-strewn forest's floor as she padded swiftly through its depths, she carefully nosed aside ferns and brush that got in her way, ears swirling and eyes darting nervously for signs of danger. She paused for a moment, tipping her head back with the squirrel in her jaws, to look at the towering oak that signaled her camp- and her clan- were near. A low purr rumbled in her throat- it was the tree her father had raised from a sapling. She bowed her head respectfully, before continuing into her camp, paws slipping on the path that led into camp. When she successfully reached the bottom she shook out her fur, the towering walls above her. They had made their camp there, in a dried out ravine that would never again hold water, after their last camp had been flooded.

xxxxxxNo cat was up yet, as it seemed. After dropping off her prey in the prey pile, she bounded over to the large, slate grey rock that jutted out from the ground, where she usually called clan meetings from. Crouching, she sprung into the air, leaning with a soft thud, it's surface cool and smooth underneath her paws. She stood there for a moment, her chest puffed out proudly, purring lowly as a slight breeze ruffled her fur. She continued up the rock until she reached the top, her eyes scanning the camp, still asleep, below her. Opening her maw a high-pitched yowl ripped from her chest, signaling all cats must gather below for a clan meeting. Nevertheless, she made the announcement anyway."May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather below the high rock for a clan meeting!"
Last edited by serpentine. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:51 pm

╒══════════════════════════════════════╕
Name; Tawnycloud
Age; 31 moons
Gender; Molly
Rank; Medicine cat
Tags; Wolfstar
╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

Tawnycloud watched from the comfort of nest as the sun rose, slowly enveloping the FeatherClan camp in the warm light of day. It seemed almost no one was awake at this hour, but the medicine cat had awoken as soon as the first light of the sun had begun to shine down on the camp. She sat in her den, a quiet wind brushing past her. Right now, it was just her and her thoughts.

The calico molly looked back to her large storage of medicinal herbs and sighed. Leaf-bare was coming, slowly but surely, and she would have to stock up on herbs, for some types of herbs might not grow or be harder to find thanks to the cold weather and chilly snow that would inevitably come with changing of seasons. It would be best to harvest dandelions, burdock root, and dock in the leaf-fall just to be safe... But it's so lovely today. She thought, letting go of her troubles for the moment as she watched the reddish gold leaves dance about in the wind.

All of a sudden, the silent peace that surrounded Tawnycloud was broken by a yowl. The Medicine cat knew that sound anywhere. Wolfstar was calling a Clan meeting. I wonder what for. The she-cat thought as she rose to her paws and made her way to the exit of her den. There was nothing special she could think of that could've prompted this, other than a possible warrior ceremony? No, not usually this early, and she didn't think any of the apprentices were quite there yet anyways. However, sure enough, Wolfstar stood waiting on the rock she always used for Clan meeting or announcements. Tawnycloud quietly padded to the high-rock, seeing that she was one of the first to appear. Nodding in respect to her leader, the molly sat attentively with her tail curled about her paws, curious as to what her leader would say.

╒══════════════════════════════════════╕
Name; Finchfeather
Age; 20 moons
Gender; Tom
Rank; Warrior
Tags; Wolfstar
╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

A flash of bright light. Finchfeather blinked, confused as to where it had come from. Then he realized that, standing in front of him, was Bluestream. His insides twisted and a look of grief flooded his face. He missed the beautiful she-cat more than he could ever express. If only he'd been there. If only he'd shown more feeling, she wouldn't have gone out and... and left him for StarClan. None of that mattered right now though. For right now, they were together once more. For right now, he would...

A voice disturbed the peace. Slowly, Bluestream began to fade. Frantically, Finchfeather tried to keep her there, tried to stay asleep, but it was no use. His eyes opened. Lifting his head, he regarded the several sleeping warriors still within the den. Looking outside, he noted that the sun was just coming up. He slowly stood, before quietly making his way from the den, making sure not to step on any of the other sleeping cats.

As Finchfeather sleepily stalked into the middle of camp, he spotted Wolfstar standing on the highrock. Her call was likely the cause of the tom's awakening. It seemed that very few had responded to the call yet, but he did see Tawnycloud sitting near the front. The tortoiseshell tom slowly padded up to where his leader stood, dipping his head in hello, and sat to listen to whatever the molly said.
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me