Paleclan - Open, Prophecy Cats Available!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Paleclan - Open, Prophecy Cats Available!

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:39 pm

๐“น๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท

Cats that reject the soft life of a kittypet either choose to live as a loner that wanders the world aimlessly, or the solemn life of a rogue whom once lived the life of a clan cat, or there are the clan cats whom live together without the help of humans. Out in the wilderness, these clan cats learn to fight, hunt, and climb in order to use the immediate land around them.

This group of cats was divided into four clans that were named Pineclan, Willowclan, Brambleclan, and Forestclan. Starclan had graced them with safety, and plenty of prey each clan. Sadly, this wasn't enough for some, as Pineclan had the smallest share of land, and constantly had loners and kittypets invading there territory. Annoyed with this, Heavystar whom was the leader of Pineclan, directed his patrols to ambush the other clan patrols along their borders. Only a few nights passed before the acts began to lead to larger patrols in each clan when patrolling the Pineclan border. This turned the table on Pineclan, leaving many cats injured after some of the ambushes, despite having the element of surprise on their side. In response to all this, Heavystar began to grow more angry and greed beginning to pull at every thought that crossed his mind. During the full moon, Starclan gazed upon the territories as Heavystar split his entire clan into 3 groups and sent each group to attack the heart of each clan. Hoping to take each territory for his own. He forced kits who were old enough to walk, queens still heavy with kits, the elders, the impaired, and even the queens who just recently had kits to fight in the groups against the other clans. That night, Starclan disapproved, sending a thunderstorm that struck down and ignited the forest. Each clan fought for their territory, but there were few survivors. The Pineclan's territory was completely burned down, all known members of the clan were killed, and Heavystar fatefully killed by the impact of the very lightning strike that started the fire. Three of the four leaders lost their lives to the fire and the war, leaving only one Leader from the four clans alive, and that was Morningstar.

This time was known as the Great War, and it has left a scar on each and every cat that has survived. Being the only leader alive, Morningstar searched for all the survivors, and instructed the most capable to continue searching in each territory. After a few days, they gave up the search and called a meeting of all the cats that had survived the fire and the war. They agreed that the territories left unscathed of the fire would be made one territory for one clan. Thus, Paleclan rose from the ashes with Morningstar to lead the clan. Little does anyone know, that Morningstar is on their last life. From the Great war, only one medicine cat, two deputies, a handful of warriors, a few apprentices, and a kit had survived. Not wanting the choice to be biased, Morningstar insisted that the kit chose whom its mentor would be out of the two former deputies, and that cat would be the new deputy. The kit, chose their mentor, and thus chose the deputy as a result. Though resentment and a thirst for power now brews within the former deputy, and spite is only furthering his growing anger. They will have their revenge and they will have their power, whatever it may take.

The camp against the side of a rock wall, where the rocks rise up almost 8 foxlengths, which makes it impossible to enter from the back of the camp. The only way to get into camp is through the small camp entrance, which is a hole within the wall of bushes and brush that surround remaining arc to guard the camp. In order for a ceremony to take place or for a higher ranking cat to call the clan to attendance, they must scale the rock face and stand upon the overhang that overlooks the camp, known as the High Ledge. Below the High Ledge lies the Leader's Den and only a few tail lengths to the left lies the Medicine Den {Obviously much smaller in size}. The Medicine Den is easily distinguishable from the Leaders den for the amount of plants and ferns that surround the entrance, creating a rather humid atmosphere within the den which keeps it warm. Above the Medicine Den are small holes that lead to the earthy land above which filters in way more light at night than the leaders den. Next to the Medicine Den, farther to the left side of camp lies the Elders Den which lies within an old petrified tree against the rock wall, and remains empty due as a result of the war. To the fathest left of the camp sits the Apprentice Den. On the opposite side, a few foxlengths away from the Leader's den, is the Nursery, where the walls are made of thick moss weaved in branches, while the roof is a dirt as they had dug into the earth in hopes that in the cold, the den would stay warmer. Only a few tail lengths to the right and closest to the entrance, a spacious den below a large tree makes up the Warriors' Den. Beginning in between the Elders Den and the Medicine Den flows the stream {Except the bottom is small pebbles or sand}, which is shallow and not fast enough nor deep enough to drown a kit unless forced by another paw, flowing to the opposite side of camp and exiting underneath the bushes that make up the camp walls in between the Leader's Den and Nursery.

They now live in the center of the territories, with plenty of prey, bushes, and thick trees. What was once known as Pineclan territory is now known as the Forbidden Lands, as every clan member of Paleclan is forbidden to cross the border into the still charred forest. There is a path that leads directly from the Brambleclan border, and straight through the burnt territory that was made when the Pineclan groups dug the path into the ground before the war. This path is now called the Forbidden Path. Now, only the Medicine cat and Leader travel through it to meet with Starclan to receive lives, speak with Starclan, or receive a prophecy. Once passing the Forbidden path, they must speak with Starclan through the Star Cave. The Training Clearing is west of the camp in a meadow, used solely for training apprentices in the art of battle. A ways to the east rests the Giant Tree, which is solely used for learning to climb due to its very mossy and wide trunk for grip, and due to its size provides the ability to have many apprentices practice at once. As you travel between the Training Clearing and the Great Tree, the forest becomes its thickest and is the easiest place to catch prey as it nearly falls onto a hunter's paws. There is a stream that runs through the entire territory that is not extremely deep but can become swift in certain areas. It is great for fishing and drinking in the relatively deep pools that form alongside the stream.

๐“ป๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

โ˜… All Tess's Rules apply! โ˜… No Gary-sues/Mary-sues. This means no perfect characters, everyone has flaws! โ˜… You can not have your character fall in love with another one of your characters.. Thats just weird. โ˜… There is only straight sexualities, I have nothing against other sexualities, but lets keep it traditional. They are cats! โ˜… Do not post forms or OCC on this forum! The all forms and discussion must go on this [url]forum[/url]. โ˜… You are not allowed to kill of other characters without their owners permission, and without notifying me first! โ˜… Remove your signatures. โ˜… No names from the books please, and keep names traditional. Nothing like (Stargaze, Fudgefoot , ect.) โ˜… You may play as many cats as you can handle, but keep genders even, please! โ˜… I want this to be semi-lit and stay alive so at least 5-6 lines of content, consisting of Good sentences. These are not good sentences: She licks her paws. Her tail swished back and forth. She took a bite. โ˜… No power playing โ˜… No plot twists unless you pm me and I approve! โ˜… Be realistic. โ˜… I will allow drama, but nothing extreme. If the attention is constantly on your character I will say something. โ˜… Keep the looks normal, no powers, no pink eyes, no green fur. Keep it natural please. โ˜… I will accept only a few rogues/loners/kittypets, I want this limited for now โ˜… This got kind of long, but have fun!

๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐”‚

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A thirst for power grows stronger in the Night,
As knowledge is passed, spite will grow stronger,
A test will be conducted, and the Youngest will fall,
Starclan shall speak with the voice of the Wind,
In an effort to hinder the pursuance of power,
Wind shall speak, only to be silenced by the darkness,
Sending Sparrows to search for hints of betrayal,
And sing their songs to the Brambles in the early Morning,
The Morning's rays shall be hindered by Night's claws,
Leading Brambles to protect those it has ensnared,
Leaving the Night to gain strength, or to be subdued.

Part in the Prophecy, Cats Linked to Prophecy, and Their Roleplayers::
Names in red have yet to roleplay or are inactive, role may be stripped.

Night::
Former Deputy / A Senior Warrior

Nightpool - โ™‚ - Sixty-eight moons - Severus Snape

The Youngest::
The kit

____kit (-paw) - โ™€ - five and a half moons - Open!

Wind::
A Warrior / Mentor of the Robin

Wind_____ - โ™‚/โ™€ - __ moons - Open!

Sparrow::
An Apprentice / Apprentice of Wind

Sparrowpaw - โ™€ - Eleven moons - Captain Penguin.

Morning::
The Leader (Morningstar)

*Open*

Brambles::
The Deputy

Bramblerush - โ™€ - Forty-seven moons - Artemis

**If you have questions about your role in the Prophecy, please, message me and I will explain my plans!
Last edited by Fairy Tail<3 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:57 am, edited 18 times in total.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“น๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ!

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:41 am

Here is the link to the ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ผ

๐“น๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท

Prefixes taken:: Bramble, Arid, Oak, Holly, Blizzard, Light, Night, Jagged, Odd, Wind,
Swift, Tawny, Heather, Willow, Snow, Kestrel, Ginger, Dew, Reed, Evening, Pansy
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[ males โ™‚ :: -- | females โ™€ :: -- ]

๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป
*Former leader from original clans*

Morningstar - โ™‚/โ™€ - __ Moons - Open**

๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“พ๐“ฝ๐”‚
*Former Forestclan Deputy*

Bramblerush - โ™€ - Foryt-seven moons - artemis

๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ
*Former Brambleclan Medicine Cat*

Open!

๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
*Former Willowclan Medicine Cat Apprentice*

Oddpaw (-eyes) - โ™‚ - Ten moons - lacke

๐”€๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ผ

Oakfall - โ™‚ - Thirty-five moons - Fairy Tail<3
Hollyfrost - โ™€ - Twenty-eight moons - Fairy Tail<3
Blizzardstep - โ™‚ - Twenty-seven moons - Fairy Tail<3
Lightwing - โ™€ - Thirty moons - Captain Penguin.
Nightpool - โ™‚ - Sixty-eight moons - Severus Snape
Reedpelt - โ™‚ - Forty-three moons - Only_Sky
Pansystream - โ™€ - Thirty-nine moons - Birchii
[url=--]_____[/url] - โ™‚/โ™€ - __ moons - username

Open!
๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

Swiftpaw (-strike) - โ™‚ - Eight moons - Fairy Tail<3
Tawnypaw (-light) - โ™€ - Eight moons - Fairy Tail<3
Snowpaw (-petal) - โ™€ - nine moons - zabini
Dewpaw (-___) - โ™€ - Thirteen moons - Only_Sky
Eveningpaw (-nose) -โ™€ - Ten moons - Birchii

Open!

๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ

Accepting only 2!

๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ
Reserved by Queens....No motherless kits! Max of 4 to a litter!

[url=--]_____[/url] - โ™‚/โ™€ - Five and a half moons - Fairy Tail<3

๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
**Not Accepting - All died in the war, just here to represent the clan rankings**

๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ / ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ / ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐”‚๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ

Kestrel - โ™‚ - Thirty-four moons - zabini

*only accepting 3 till clan grows*

๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ & ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

Blizzardstep and Lightwing like each other
male cat how they feel female cat

Hollyfrost is the adoptive sibling of Blizzardstep
Swiftpaw is the sibling of Tawnypaw
Aridcloud is the older sibling of Jaggedbreeze
cat relation cat
cat relation cat
cat relation cat

๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป & ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aridcloud mentors Oddpaw
Pansystream mentors Swiftpaw
Lightwing mentors Tawnypaw
Oakfall mentors Snowpaw
Nightpool mentors Dewpaw
Reedpelt mentors Eveningpaw
mentor mentors apprentice

Blizzardstep mentors --
Jaggedbreeze mentors --
Hollyfrost mentors --
Windrunner mentors To be Robinpaw**
Bramblerush mentors To be Heatherkit
Last edited by Fairy Tail<3 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:51 am, edited 20 times in total.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Paleclan - open and accepting!

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:15 pm

๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ / ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท

๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต

*To Be a Small Morning Patrol*
*To Be Announced*

๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ & ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚

*To Be Updated*

๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ

๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚

Daybreak
{Around 6 am, sun has just peeked the horizon}

Dawn - Sun hasn't yet made it over the horizon
Daybreak/Dawn - Sun just comes over the horizon
Morning - Time between daybreak/dawn before the sun reaches the top of its curve
Sunhigh - Sun is in the top of its curve
Afternoon/Evening - Sun begins its descent downward
Sundown/Dusk - When the sun touches the horizon
Twilight/Nightfall - When the sun drips just below the horizon
Night - Time when the sun is down, moon and stars are out
Moonhigh - Time when moon is at its highest peak

๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป / ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท

Mid Newleaf

Newleaf - Spring
Greenleaf - Summer
Leaffall - Fall/Autumn
Leafbare - Winter

๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป

Sunny; Still Chilly

๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”ƒ๐“ฎ

Lightly Stocked
(Could used replenishing)

๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚

Sparrow - Small yet plump songbird (Very Common)
Finch - Type of small songbird (Common)
Starling - Type of small to medium songbird (Common)
Thrush - Small to medium sized songbird (Common)
Robin - Medium sized songbird (Uncommon)
Pigeon/Dove - Medium and plump bird (Rare)
Crow - Medium to large scavenging bird (Uncommon)
Mouse - Small rodent with a long hairless tail (Very Common)
Shrew - Small rodent with a long snout (Uncommon)
Rabbit - Less common, large and long eared mammal (Uncommon)
Squirrel- Common, medium/large rodent with a fluffy tail (Very Common)
Vole - Very common, small rodent with a short hairy tail (Rare)
Fish - Vary in size, consist of trout, bass, perch, carp (Common)
Bat - Small, flying mammal (Common at night)
๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป

Hawk {Uncommon}
Eagle {Extremely Rare}
Owl {Common at Night}
Snakes {Less Common, near creek side}
Fox {Common}
Badger {Uncommon}
Last edited by Fairy Tail<3 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Paleclan - Warriors needed!

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Tawnypaw
โ™› Apprentice โ™› Eight moons โ™› She-cat โ™› Crush:: Open โ™›
โ™› Mentor:: Willowbreeze โ™› Tags:: Swiftpaw โ™›
Swiftpaw
โ™› Apprentice โ™› Eight moons โ™› Tom โ™› Crush:: No one โ™›
โ™› Mentor:: Rosestep โ™› Tags:: Tawnypaw โ™›

Darkness surrounded the area in every direction, almost tangible in its thickness and left a weight upon your shoulders. Dread filled the young apprentice as she stood in between the trees, frozen in place as she watched a large dark form leap toward her father. The long, thick fur of her father was easily distinguishable against the burnt orange colored fur of the fox that he clung tooth and claw to. The two forms tumbled and twisted, yowling and growling causing the leaves to quiver on the trees nearest to them. It wasn't long till her mother's soft calico pelt entered the fray, tearing at the beast with all her might. It was nothing she had ever seen before. Well, it was. Several nights a week. The nightmare haunted her thoughts and her sleep often, replaying the scene of her parents death over and over. She hadn't seen her mother so angry and ever seem dangerous in her life. The memories of her mother had always been clean, kind, and delicate. Never could she imagine such hatred and ferocity be displayed from such a sweet she-cat. But from where she stood, in complete horror, she watched her mother transform from a mother to a protector. Someone who would give their life for their kits and their clan.

It was only moments till her mother's light pelt was saturated with blood, heaving for air and coughing up her own blood. Despite the gashes and bloodloss, both her mother and her father threw themselves at the beast without hesitation. Though, they weren't fast enough or strong enough to land the right blows. They were too frantic that they weren't thinking in their right minds, and the fox took advantage of that. Tossing her mother's lifeless body aside before tossing her father hard toward a tree, in mere minutes, her parents had lost their lives. Muffled words were drowned in her horror, but she was able to focus and hear the yowl of warning. Wretching her gaze from her parents bodies, she looked toward the fox as it barreled toward them, shaking their earth beneath her paws. A shriek of terror tore from her throat, and she hurried to turn tail and flee, but it was too late. Its hot breath was upon her. Its beady, black eyes tore into her sole and haunted her.

Panting as if she had ran a marathon, Tawnypaw jumped to her paws and quickly surveyed her surroundings in a sudden panic. The fur on her tail had flared in every direction, giving it a size of three times its original, while the rest of her pelt began to stick up in fear. Despite her having this nightmare frequently, it always felt so real and it left her terrified and in a panic when she woke. It never failed. Trying to slow her breathing, she looked around carefully to see it was hardly daybreak and everyone was still asleep. Knowing it was pointless to lay in her nest, she maneuvered her way out of the den, acutely aware of her brother's gaze and presence as he followed her out into the main camp. Unable to quiet her riled body, she paced the camp back and forth, feeling the worried green gaze pierce her calico pelt. The more she paced, she more aggravated she became about her brother and what he had done during the attack.

Unable to contain it, she stormed over to her brother and halted in front of him with a hot gaze directed toward his face. He stood and backed up a few steps in fear of what she was about to say. It wasn't the first time she would rant and yowl at him in the wee hours of the morning, but it always hurt. Despite his hard exterior, it pained him to see the look in her eyes as she looked upon him. "How could you leave us!? How could you just stand there, like a coward, as that fox killed our parents!? Why didn't you send help when you got back to camp!? You used all our time as kits to 'train to be the best warrior, A true fighter', but when we need you the most, you chicken out! You are mouse-hearted! A coward! You let Rabbitfoot die! We could have helped him! If you had sent help, they could have killed that fox and saved him. You killed my mentor, and you almost killed me! You are lucky I didn't lose a limb and have to become an elder at the age of an apprentice! Her tone was hot, and thick with hatred and her withheld grudge. Her pelt was on end and tears wet her cheeks as she hollered at him.

His eyes searched hers, pain shining deep in his black pupils, but he stood his ground and kept his mouth shut. He was aware of how he was a coward. He knew that he should have gotten help, but he was too afraid to think straight. He was too stubborn. Swiftpaw had cost the life of her mentor, and he couldn't blame anyone but himself. There was nothing he could do to defend himself, as he had nothing to support his case. Yes, he wanted her approval and her forgiveness, but he wasn't going to earn it with a lie. "I know. I was a coward, and I don't deserve your forgiveness. I'm sorry." His voice was hushed, catching in his throat as he choked back his emotions, forcing himself to not break down in front of her. It would only make his situation worse. He had to be strong. Even if she couldn't. "How can you not be upset with your death? Do you not miss them? Did you not love them? Father was a great warrior, and our mother loved us more than the world. They gave their lives for us! You let them die. I agree. You don't deserve my forgiveness, and right now, I don't know if I can give it to you. You are a terrible brother for leaving me there to die. You didn't even come back for me! How can you live with yourself?" Her voice cracked several times, her legs began to quack underneath her as she yelled at him.

Averting his gaze to his paws, he couldn't help but avoid her judging stare as he took her harsh words without defending himself. "I don't know how I live with myself. I don't know why I did what I did, but you're wrong. I loved mother and father. I also did grieve their deaths, just not the way you did." His voice was rough, deep and solemn in the heat of the moment, resonating in his chest. He had winced at her words, baffled that she could think so lowly of him, but he was aware that only half of it was true. She wanted answers, and he didn't have them. Tawnypaw grieved their parents and wanted them back, and Swiftpaw felt the same, but he refused to let himself react in such negative ways. Growling her displeasure, the she-cat glared at her littermate, lashing her tail angrily behind her. "I can't stand you right now!" The tom sighed heavily and watched her storm away, sinking into a crouch at the edge of camp where he could keep to himself.

Too angry to concentrate, the calico stormed away in her frustration for lack of answers, but being her clumsy self, she hadn't noticed the rock in her path. Stumbling over the rock, she tumbled over her paws, and rolled right into the frigid stream. Shrieking in fright, she pulled herself from the shallow stream dripping wet and blinding fled from the water. In her terror, she ran right into the freshkill pile and scattered the prey in every direction, and managed to find herself splayed in the middle of the wreckage, dripping wet.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:30 am

Lightwing
She-cat;; 30 moons;; Warrior;; Apprentice- Talonpaw;; Tags- Tawnypaw, Swiftpaw, Blizzardstep,

Lightwing sat quietly, perched just inside the warriors' den, as the familiar sounds of the forest waking up began. The sky was the light lilac color of a day not yet begun, the sun not even over the horizon. One or two lonely birds had already begun their song, cueing the start of the woodland medley. The birds would wake the small creatures on the ground, sending them rustling through the underbrush in search of food. Cats would be waking soon as well, and hunting patrols would leave in search of those small, sleep-muddled animals.

The small cat enjoyed watching the morning bring the world to life. She enjoyed how routine everything was; how the sunlight came before the sun, and the forest animals began waking up before the first golden morning rays had touched the leaves of the trees. It had almost shocked her, that first morning after the war. She had half expected the world to stay dark, reflecting the mood of the clans. But the sun came up, as it always did, and in the pale morning light she was able to see the dim glimmer of hope. Faint though it was, it reminded her the world was not yet over, and they could have been a lot worse off.

From her spot by the entrance, as she watched the world wake up, she saw the forms of two cats emerge from the apprentices' den. She watched as the smaller one paced back and forth, and even in the dim light she was able to tell who the forms were and predict what was about to happen. Lightwing braced herself as Tawnypaw stopped pacing and stormed up to her brother's face. When the yowling began, the birdsong halted. Lightwing sighed, her heart ached for the siblings, for the brokenness they felt and for what they'd lost. This wasn't the first time they'd fought, but it didn't get any easier to listen to.

She noticed the silence immediately, it was in stark contrast with the harsh words that had just been spoken. She relaxed, not having realized she'd tensed up during their fight. She went rigid again soon after, when she heard a splash and a shriek from Tawnypaw. She looked back, and saw the young apprentice scrambling out of the stream and running straight into the fresh-kill pile. She lay in a soaked pile of wet prey, with birds and mice scattered around; the whole pile having been demolished.

Lightwing shook her head as she stood, stretching out her forelegs. She made her way carefully back into the den, picking her way over the forms of rousing cats, disturbed from their sleep by the siblings' exchange. She stepped over her own empty nest and found the cat she was looking for. He lie one nest from her own, his fluffy white form easily visible amongst the mostly dark-furred cats in the den. She hesitated only a moment before crouching down next to him and nudging him with her nose.

Hey, Blizzardstep, she mewed softly so as not to disturb the cats around them. Would you like to go on a hunt with our apprentices? When she knew that he'd heard her, she made her way outside of the den, so that they could continue talking without fear of waking any more cats than had already been ripped from their slumber.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsukแป‰ » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:13 am

/ โ˜€. โ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผจ - / โž
    โ” โ” [[ โ” โ”โ”โ” โ” โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ” โ”/
    xxxxxxfemale - deputy - 47 moons - tagged // swift, tawny
    โ” โ” / โ” โ”โ”โ” โ” โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ” โ”]]
    ..........R-ruckus. The first thing in the morning and a ruckus is on its high tail, like a rock tumbling down a raging stream and splashing into the lake. Or like a snowball cascading it in the avalanche with its brothers and sisters... and as her hearing cleared, the entire thing just.. exploded. It all exploded and Bramblerush was awoken by the horrible noise. Who was that.. that.. loud.. cat? Cats? Two of them, not just one? Why must this be so loud so early in the morning? ".... you killed my mentor, and you almost killed me! You are lucky I didn't lose a limb and have to become an elder at the age of an apprentice!" Did it sound like.. Tawnypaw? Bramblerush grunted loudly, as if in dismay that the fight broke out in the first place. Her eyes were still closed and a tail was still curled tight in front of her face, cringing as the newest sounds (which annoyed her further and further) before she completely woke up, eyes in an elastic fight of closing and opening, before the siamese deputy shivered and threw her legs up. Leg first, from a fetal position all the way to a standing upright position. Just in seconds.. the molly was obviously ticked, left eye twitching with the constant screams of.. what could only be Tawnypaw. "-serve my forgiveness, and right now, I don't know if I can give it to you. You are a terrible brother for leaving me there to die. You didn't even come back for me! How can you live with yourself?" This was already getting to the point where the ever-patient she-cat was going to attack both the apprentices.. or whoever Tawnypaw was arguing with. Mouth still shut, the deputy shook off her painful migraine caused from the sun-up chaos. 'Please shut your mouths.' she thought, scrunching up her nose in dismay. It was an odd thought for the gentle molly to have, but right now wasn't the best time as her entire day was ruined after she was splashed by a passing monster, mud splattering over the light parts of her pelt. Not only that she almost died, she also was humiliated- which is acceptable, to a degree, but the off chance that it happened twice that day was enough to send her in an internal fit. Bramblerush wasn't concerned about what others thought but the horrible feeling of water- she was never a swimmer. She couldn't lick off this mud with her tongue, but of course, that wouldn't happen. Pessimism was never her thing, though. 'Please, wouldn't it help to stop arguing? Oh, Tawnypaw. Poor child.' she felt a little sorrow for the situation, but making a giant mess in the middle of camp is... is..

..........Disgusting. "Tawnypaw.. Swiftpaw!" it was surprising to see Swiftpaw in the heat of an argument considering his nature, but it was an argument. Therefore it should be considered that he is equally as guilty, even if Bramblerush hadn't heard. "Please, quit your arguing this instant." her voice was calmer than her thoughts and they rolled off her tounge better than spider-silk. The tan and brown cat could never be 'angry' out loud, and she never was.
Tsukแป‰

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:12 am

โ™›๏ผท๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผฆ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท ๏ผ๏ผ
          tom && apprentice && 9 moons && tagged; tawnypaw
          โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
            wolfpaw awoke as a heated conversation erupted in the apprentice den. he shivered, cold, as tawnypaw shrieked to her brother about how their parents were killed. he turned over in his nest, curling up in the tightest ball he could. he looked over at duskpaw, and wondered how his half-brother could ever sleep so soundly.
            my parents abandoned me, he thought bitterly, wincing as swiftpaw responded, his deep, lumbering voice echoing through the stone walls of the den. my parents are still alive., he reasoned, but then shook his head to himself and wrapped his tail around his paws. but they're dead to me.
            wolfpaw tried to fall back asleep, but tawnypaw's shrieks and accusations remained a whirlwind in his head. he blinked, shocked as tawnypaw stormed out of the den.
            he leaped to his paws, cast a pitying glance at swiftpaw, and trotted out of the den after tawnypaw. "tawnypaw, wait..." he blinked, startled, as she tripped into the stream, her yowls echoing the camp, and staggered into the fresh kill pile.
            wolfpaw took a moment to breathe, and almost laughed. there stood tawnypaw, soaking wet, standing in the middle of a ruined fresh kill pile. he raced over to her, stopping about ten tail lengths from the seething she-cat. "t-tawnypaw," he stuttered, surprised, "y-you alright?"
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:18 am

Tawnypaw
โ™› Mentor:: Willowbreeze โ™› Tags:: Swiftpaw โ™›

Scrambling to her paws, she heard the voice of the deputy split sharply through the still air, easily heard from the opposite side of camp. Flinching at the harsh tone, Tawnypaw winced at the sharp words that easily fell from the mouth of the high-ranking she-cat. Water dripped from her chin and chest, her lower half of her body and right side soaked to her skin, while her tail hung low behind her. It wasn't often that she got yelled at, but today she had deserved it as she should have been more considerate of the cats still sleeping at this hour. Lowering her gaze, she could feel the weight of disapproval linger over her as Bramblerush's eyes bore into her and her brother's pelts. "I am sorry, Bramblerush." The words came out meek and with a squeak as she forced the words out of her now hoarse throat. Her ears fell back as she scorned herself for allowing her anger to get the best of her, and for being so clumsy.

Forcing herself to move from where she was creating a puddle, the young calico headed toward the closest piece of prey and grabbed it in her maw. Turning slowly, she moved back to where the freshkill pile had originally been before she destroyed it, and placed the mouse down. Perking her ears slightly, she lifted her sorrowful eyes to the dark brown and pale orange colored tabby that stood before her. "Not really, but I will be. I just... need to distract myself." The pain was obvious in her voice as she choked back a sob, her words a little more than a whisper. "Thank you for checking on me, Wolfpaw." She couldn't help but feel grateful for the tom's concern as she stood there, heartbroken and miserable. Sighing, she turned away and went to collect a few more pieces of the freshkill pile, managing to hold a squirrel and two mice in her mouth while pushing a thrush with her paw back to the pile.

Blizzardstep
โ™› Warrior โ™› Twenty-seven moons โ™› Tom โ™› Crush:: Lightwing โ™›
โ™› Apprentice:: Wolfpaw โ™› Tags:: Lightwing โ™›

Having already been startled from the sudden hollering that tore through the stagnant air of the morning, the tom had left his tail over his nose and remained still in his nest. Despite his eyes remaining closed, he winced at the harsh words that were being spat from the sweet, she-cat toward her kin. He couldn't imagine Ebonyfrost being so hostile toward him because he was an adoptive siblings and not related by blood. It tore him to shreds to have to listen to such resentment held toward Swiftpaw. Even though he had heard the two fight before, it still pained the tom to hear it. He felt for Swiftpaw and Tawnypaw, knowing that they both had different perspectives and ways of handling what happened. Blizzardstep knew his mother had perished along with any other siblings he potentially could have had, but he blames no one of what happened and is only grateful to be alive.

A familiar voice that was rich as honey tickled the tufts of his ears, and the prod upon his side only confirmed that it wasn't his imagination. Blinking his eyes open, he was grateful to not have the piercing sun in his eyes as he watched Lightwing exit the den without waiting. Knowing she would be considerate of the rest of their denmates, Blizzardstep rose to his paws and gave a long stretch in his nest before weaving his way around the nests and slumbering cats and exiting the den. Upon exit, he witnessed the wreckage of the freshkill pile, and shook his head in pity for the clumsy apprentice. Scanning the camp, he spotted Lightwing a few pawsteps away and made his way to her, having noted Wolfpaw checking on his fellow apprentice. Choosing not to interrupt, knowing the young tom favored the pretty calico, Blizzardstep chose to sit next to Lightwing and wait for a moment.

"I would love to join you on a hunting session with our apprentices. I am going to let Wolfpaw check on Tawnypaw, and we can either let Talonpaw wake up, or if you would like to leave sooner, we can wake him. Though, he may already be awake and grumpy, like every cat in the clan by now." His voice was silky and kind, his gaze quickly taking in the beauty of the small she-cat, her light grey fur flawless and well-groomed as always. She was always a refreshing view and had a calming affect on the tom. Lightwing was the apple of the fluffy, ragdoll tom, and he couldn't help but admire her beauty. Turning his gaze so he wasn't staring at her or making her uncomfortable, the tom turned his gaze to his apprentice and let a smile cross his face as the tom reminded him of himself in the ways of love.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:31 am

โ™›๏ผท๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผฆ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท ๏ผ๏ผ
          tom && apprentice && 9 moons && tagged; tawnypaw
          โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
            wolfpaw blinked and nudged her shoulder with his nose, a comforting gesture, before turning to the scattered prey and collecting it back in the middle. ยจi-if you need help, t-to talk i mean, i-im here," he stuttered as he pulled a vole onto the pile.
            she has got it as bad as i do, he thought as he took a blackbird in his mouth. she wants her parents too. he worked silently, until the scattered pieces of prey diminished and the pile grew larger. it was somewhat comforting, being by her side, even though the mood was low and both cats felt a little broken inside. he smiled to himself, despite the odds.
            pulling the last pieces of prey onto the pile, he stood back and admired their work. ยจwe should go hunting soon,ยจ he spoke mainly to himself. ยจcould always use another thrush or two.ยจ he felt flooded with accomplishment as he gazed up at the pile.
            do i really miss my parents?
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:42 am

Tawnypaw
โ™› Mentor:: Willowbreeze โ™› Tags:: Wolfpaw โ™›

Having finally picked up every piece of prey they had scattered, Tawnypaw placed the last thrush on top of the pile before stepping back, sighing. Thank you, Wolfpaw. I may actually have to take you up on that offer one of these days." Unable to deny how grateful she was for the offer, despite how little it was, she hasn't confided in much of anyone in camp except a select few. It would be helpful to speak to someone, rather than bottling it up. When she bottled it up, after a while, she burst like she did this morning. "You will have to forgive me if I pick the early morning to confide in you." Taking a few steps away from the tom, she shook out her pelt, sending droplets in every direction till she had rid most of her pelt of the water.

Flashing the tom, a genuinely grateful smile, she padded over to him and touched her nose to his cheek in thanks. "You are much to kind." Despite the sadness that filled her leafy green pools, there was a flash of appreciation and relief for the instant concern he showed after the fight. Wolfpaw was trying to comfort her and aid her when she truly needed it, and it was sure working. Looking toward the freshkill pile, she nodded in agreement as she looked at the lightly stocked pile. It was dwindling, and with the amount of growing apprentices in the clan, it was bound to dwindle faster than they were replenishing it. "It sure needs some more prey on it, doesn't it?" Sitting down next to the tom, she glanced at her brother who was eyeing her and Wolfpaw. Quickly she tore her gaze away from him as her heart began to sank, and focused on grooming her shoulders and chest.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me