to be destined. |open to joining|

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: to be destined. |closed to joining|

Postby luxray; » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:18 pm

With quick bites, Thunder finished off the mouse. "Thanks again." She smiled, wiping her muzzle with a paw. "Are you on your own or do you have other cats to hunt for? My uncle isn't the best hunter, so me and my brother have to hunt for our little group most of the time." She purred softly with laughter, her whiskers twitching.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoxyDo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:42 pm

Willow - Loner - Thunder

She nodded her head at the the she-cats thanks. "No problem." She said, smiling. "I don't have anyone with me. I'm all alone out here." She told her, shuffling her paws. "Oh I'm Willow... encase you wanted to know..." She said awkwardly.

--------
Feel free to friend me, send me RP's and just to talk!
I love a good chat.
Also feel free to send me RP's, I love that too <3

My Eldemore -->>> Lanterns.
My Flight Rising -->>> Lanterns
DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:13 am

{ let's try this again. I am SSOOSOSOS mad that my post got deleted. }

Jay | tagged; dusty
      A frown was found on the face of Jay; the alley-cat turned rogue. Usually, Jay was found observing his surroundings and contemplating if he should let his instincts take over. He tried to only hunt if he was really hungry; small prey were fun to watch and well, harder to catch than human leftovers. He was certain he was the only cat in this forest, but he'd rather take his chances hunting at night when no one was around to watch. But, his usual musings were certainly different this morning. The entire aura around him was off, and strange. He was frowning, stormy gaze fixed on the sky above him, and his paws perfectly placed on his chest. He was tense, poised, and his gaze was unmoving.

This was very different as Jay usually spent his mornings in more of a sloppy lounge, cloudwatching, and sometimes even faint humming could be heard. The problem was something you may scoff at, bypass- but, definitely cause slight alarm knowing it caused such a easy-does-it character like Jay to break his mold. It was his dreams. They were no longer filled with finding left over holiday hams in bins, or telling that big bully stray to back off and getting the she-cats, no- they were about one particular cat. His brows furrowed, and he turned over and curled his body within the tall shards of grass.

It was so strange to him, for he had never seen such a white cat before. In the city, you usually saw brown, black, or gray cats like himself. He knew the cat he dreamed about was someone he had never seen before, and that thought alone sent shivers down his spine. Was he a ghost? Perhaps the spirit of an ancestor? He knew his bloodline once roamed these woods, but surely they didn't visit in ghost form? How would they even know who he was? He scoffed, and rose to his paws. The strangest thing of all was that he felt drawn to this white tom. In his dreams, the ghost-cat often beckoned to him, and Jay followed without any thoughts of doubt. It was pleasant, but odd.

Jay lifted his face to the bright sky. The sun was showing no mercy, but it was much cooler here than it was in the city. The city had giant slabs of streets, they called it, that burned your paw-pads until you got used to them. The heat seemed to trap you inside a bowl, but out here there were many trees to shade you and absorb some of the merciless rays, and the soil felt so cool against his scarred feet. However, it was still rather hot, and Jay couldn't remember the last time he had anything to drink. He decided he would attempt to find water, and venture away from his little patch. The gray tom hadn't spent much time in the forest, it was only his second day here, and he was as lost as you could imagine- but his drive to understand all parts of the world drove him to explore.

As he delved deeper into the woods, all kinds of strange scents smacked him in the face. Each scent was so clear, even though there were so many of them. The city was one giant fused smell, and the crisp air of the forest was almost a little overwhelming. He was certain he was following the scent of water. It was familiar, and faint of dirt and leaves, he was certain that was right- what else out here would be familiar to him? Little did he know he was not following the scent of the lake he would be soon destined to find, but instead the scent of another cat.

{ hope it's fine if him and dusty kind of run into each other! }
Last edited by Fawnie on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoxyDo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Imperial~ wrote:
Willow - Loner - Thunder

She nodded her head at the the she-cats thanks. "No problem." She said, smiling. "I don't have anyone with me. I'm all alone out here." She told her, shuffling her paws. "Oh I'm Willow... encase you wanted to know..." She said awkwardly.

--------
Feel free to friend me, send me RP's and just to talk!
I love a good chat.
Also feel free to send me RP's, I love that too <3

My Eldemore -->>> Lanterns.
My Flight Rising -->>> Lanterns
DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chick magnet » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:03 pm

...FOX......................tagged- jay........location- the forest........feeling- apathetic, wary

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A muscular, lithe rogue slipped neatly in-between ashen trunks, paws crunching through the brittle foliage without a hint of nuance. The silence in this part of the forest was ritually punctuated with the soft chattering of birds in the lofty trees, but most often, it was interrupted by the rustlings of disturbed creatures in the underbrush as Fox plowed through the bushes. While the she-cat shouldered through prickly leaves, twigs, and other sorts of debris, her brother simpered along the outskirts of the trees. Their abrupt silence spoke of a peculiar dissonance between the two, as if somewhere along the path of life they became irrevocably separated and detached from one another. In the meantime, it was of no consequence to either. In the meantime, it was utterly insignificant.

While they moved forward, the purpose of the entire situation tugged at Fox's mind as if nagging at her to pause and reconsider her options. There was a foggy sort of haze that had penetrated her and Burnet's simple routine, disrupting their ease of conscience. It was seldom that they talked, but Burnet had been disturbed by a reoccurring dream-a dream that took place in a sun-soaked forest, backlit with bird song and something else. There was always something else, of course. Sometimes there was a voice echoing strangely among the trees but sometimes there was just a cat, large eyes blinking fondly at Fox until he disappeared into the dark underbrush. Follow, follow. But whenever she woke up from these odd dreams, it was often to the tune of bitter disappointment-a dream lost, a dream forgotten. Follow, follow. And so, Fox had left the comfortable fields she and Burnet roamed to come to this large, ominous forest. On the whim of a dream? Perhaps.

The oder of another cat hit Fox a moment before she heard the tell-tale soft crunching of leaves a few tail-lengths ahead, amidst the thick layer of bushes and trees. Burnet was behind her somewhere among the trees to her left, but he was characteristically quiet today, only pausing to tell her about how they were going to regret this. And what was their mother going to say? Only their mother was quiet dead so it was unlikely she was going to say anything at all.

Maybe Fox had thought that the cat from their dream was the one making the noise, maybe she thought her questions were going to be answered after all. Unfortunately, when she slinked forward in the underbrush and peered through the leaves in curious fascination, the cat that awaited her on the other side was certainly not white, nor did he look particularly wise for that matter. With a startled jerk, Fox took a step back, as if her small retreat could turn back time. This was quite unanticipated. This was an inconvenience.

...BURNET......................tagged- nobody........location- the forest........feeling- annoyed, apathetic

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

open/wip
chick magnet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Twyla twitched her whiskers. He certainly was not scared of her. She knew this was a lie to make her like him more. Or at least relax to him more. But she was fond of her can opener story, driving her owners crazy had been her fave part of the day back as a kitty pet.
"Go ahead," she meowed, now turning her attention back to the little bird she had caught. She began to eat it, but she watched this cat in her peripherals as she did, her brown tail flicking back and forth.

(Wow those posts :0)
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guh-huh! » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:26 pm

𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕪
→ [ loner | tom | tags: jay, fox ] ←

the humidity of the morning was beginning to hit the cinnamon oriental shorthair as he began his departure from his old den. it wasn't a perfect nest; made of broken sticks and various reeds he had found near the lake's marsh, but certainly something he hadn't wanted to leave behind on such short notice. however, dusty knew better than to wait for a rouge to come near and attack. he'd rather leave his nest behind than lose his tail in a territory scuffle.
        as he decides to follow his nose, dusty silently scolds himself for being so curious. he knows that finding others could lead in disaster, but he still trudges on anyway. perhaps it's one of those cats he had seen out of the corner of his eyes on occasion, but never had the time or need to talk to them. now, dusty was beginning to grow frail with hunger and his incompetence. eyes, big, brown, and curious, scan the area around him. there's nobody he can visually spot; but the scent is growing every hesitating moment.
        a barely audible crunch in the leaves distracted his calm stature and dusty instinctively raised his hackles and slid out his claws. adrenaline rushed through the sandy tom's veins as he lowered into crouch to anticipate whoever drew near to him. the lanky tom's underbelly almost scraped the earth as he began to pace backwards- giving a quick look over his shoulder for stability. granted, if the tom knew how to fight well, he wouldn't be so hesitant to meet whatever lay behind the tall weeds and buckthorn bushes of the forest.
        it was apparent that there was no escape from the incoming loner, he could only hope that it didn't have a penchant for picking fights. "i- uh- don't want any trouble." he called out meekly to the rustling drawing closer.
______

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖
→ [ loner | molly | tags: x ] ←

asleep rn.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyte- » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:35 am

cloud. currently at the lake, talking with twyla.
          Cloud waited a few moments more before finally lapping at the water he had come for in the first place. It was warm, but refreshing compared to the heat that was already coming off the sun sitting above them. The soft crunching noises of Twyla eating something made Cloud's ears twitch and his stomach roll inaudibly. He hadn't eaten much for a few days and was due to hunt something. Unfortunately for the tom, his fur was pretty blinding against the forest floor so catching things came at a harder difficulty. However he had developed a method that seemed to work, it was just... different from what others tended to do during their hunts. He finished his drink and sat up again, letting out a satisfied sigh. He looked over at Twyla, still eating but she was keeping an eye on him as well. Cloud stood, turning around and padding back toward the forest, stopping near her. "For the record, your part of the lake is particularly fresh." He smiled at her, his eyes half closed as he did so. He turned his head back toward the forest, planning to leave soon to find himself something to chew on, and to muse once more over his strange dreams.

ghost. currently on the east side of the lake.
          Ghost's bright yellow eyes opened slowly, the rays of sun just making it through the leafy branches of the makeshift den he had been staying in the past few days. His eyelids felt heavy but the long furred tom forced them up, and let out a fanged yawn. Blinking, he glanced around the sun stained den before shifting his weight and making his way outside. His paws slid forward into a long stretch before he paused, his mouth opening to taste the scents around him. He wasn't far from the lake. In fact he was just off the bank on the east side, which gave him a clear view of a lot of area. He walked out farther towards the water, intent on grabbing a drink.

As he did so, he realized that last night, he did not dream. It was strange that the dream did not come to him again, the same one playing over again, almost identical to the last. A cloudy white cat with a long furred tail, smiling at him and turning, walking away. The shapes of other cats of all colors, browns and greys and tans, all taking turns standing and following after him. Their faces and coats all blurred but the white toms. His features were always very clear. But it didn't come to him that night. 'Good.. he thought to himself, making it to the lakeside. 'The last thing I need is more dreams about cat's I don't remember.' As he thought this however, his eyes drifted farther down the bank, squinting to see clearer, but it was no mistake. The white fur of the cat was blinding against the sun. Ghost paused, his piercing eyes glaring down the bank. There was no way..
" its not because im lazy, its because i don't care. "
this is a shikamaru stan account don't @ me
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:34 am

{ I have a bit of a block. trying to get this out there before I start my day.

Jay | tagged; dusty&fox
      Jay's ears flicked forward, his nose twitched like crazy. The scent he had been following, it all made sense! Of course it was familiar, it was another cat. A spark danced behind his pale green hued eyes, so he wasn't alone after all. He listened to the voice that called out with anticipation. It was soft, timid, but masculine enough to belong to a male. Jay's grin retreated. In the city, male cats were nothing but trouble. They only cared about their turf, their she-cats, and their gangs. He wondered if he accidentally strayed into this male's turf, and he was frightened that this forest cat would be much deadlier than the cats of the city. His tail swayed, and he took a deep breath. Jay was the master at smooth-talking his way out of things. And didn't this cat say he wasn't looking for trouble? Perhaps he could proceed, with caution, but maybe he could get some answers. "Hello there stranger!" He decided he would handle this as he would with any other intimidating opponent. "My name is Jay, I'm just your average alley-cat taking a stroll through Mother Nature. I'm incredibly lost, you don't happen to know where I could get some water do you friend?" He asked with a smooth cadence, daring to emerge from the weeds that provided him with cover.

Upon seeing the tom, he couldn't help but hold a certain degree of awe in his expression. He was much different than any other cat he had ever seen before. He had wide brown eyes and odd shaped ears, the color of his fur was a color he had never seen on another cat. Jay suddenly felt his face flush, he was sure his stare was uncomfortable to be under. "I'm sorry for staring. I've never seen a forest cat up close, much less any kind of cat like you before either! Very easy on the eyes. Say, you haven't happened to see a fluffy white cat have you?" He paused, and decided to sit down to appear less intimidating- A go to trick in the city at least. "As happy as I am to see you, I am also a little disappointed. Ever since I've come to the forest, I keep dreaming of this solid white cat. It's crazy." He revealed, softening his awe-struck features into more of a casual set. For some reason, he just felt like this cat would know what he was talking about. He couldn't explain it, it was just a weird feeling that swirled around in his chest. That's why he went on to explain his dreams. "It's like I'm supposed to find him. Like I'm supposed to follow him. I don't know, but when I wake up I'm just confused." Jay's ears flicked and his nose twitched as another familiar smell came to him. He was beginning to be able to decipher the earthy smells around him, and the scent he was on now was very similar to the tom before him. "Speaking of which, I think there's someone near by."

Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guh-huh! » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:59 pm

𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕪
→ [ loner | tom | tags: jay, fox ] ←

amber eyes follow the rustling against the flowerbeds before he chances a look back up. face is tilted towards the other's, somewhat of a bewildered expression as he stares. clearly, the cool, charcoal grey cat isn't some rough-and-tough loner with nothing better to do than fight. dusty quickly sheathes back his claws as the tom presents himself. the tom's soft green-eyes and fluffy body doesn't appear to be that threatening to him, besides- he's got a bit of a light-hearted tone in his voice that makes dusty feel at ease. as soon as the alley-cat introduces himself and gives him a brief run on his situation, dusty feels a comfortable enough to raise his body back out of it's defensive stance. maybe this wouldn't be a bad experience; hopefully it'll be nothing like the previous encounters he's dealt with.
        "well, a pleasure to meet you- jay- i can lead you down to the lake if you'd be interested?"
        but then jay is looking at him again, and for a split second dusty wonders if he had somehow said something wrong to the newcomer in the short sentence he had uttered to him. maybe jay didn't like lake water? dusty always hated the grime of algae that grew on the surface and the slew of other animals it drew closer. but, dusty had to keep himself hydrated while in the thick leafage of the forest, and if that meant drinking the lake water- so be it.
        once the scruffy grey cat takes a seat down next to him, dusty feels a bit more comfortable and feels at ease too. jay had a warm attitude and definitely could talk for the both of them; something that dusty often missed while wandering the forest grounds alone. however, this calmness is broken all too suddenly at the mention of the white cat with a fluffy tail. he swallowed hard, "you've been having those dreams too?" dusty rose to his feet in astonishment. "no way... no way- this is all too freaky." he looked a bit uneasy, "i mean, i thought it was kinda funny at first, but now it's been a reoccurring thing... and i don't know if this cat actually exists or if it's just my mind trying to pull a trick on me!" dusty never really took it seriously, but the fact other cats shared his dream was all too strange to shrug off.
        dusty turned his attention to the other scent that brushed past his muzzle: jay was right, somebody else was near. was it the snowy-white cat that had miraculously appeared in their dream?
______

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖
→ [ loner | molly | tags: x ] ←

asleep rn.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me