to be destined. |open to joining|

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: to be destined. |closed to joining|

Postby luxray; » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:37 am

"Thunder." She said simply. She personally didn't see a need to be unkind to the other she-cat, but she also understood that wariness could have its place. "Sorry for barging in, I can go if you'd like to continue your hunt." She sat down, her tail curling around her paws. Even though the other she-cat seemed a little wary of her, this was nice, something new. She was so used to the routine that she, her brother, and her uncle had gotten into, but this definitely wasn't routine.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoxyDo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:07 am

Willow looked at her and sighed, she didn't want to be mean. "It's fine you can stay..." She said, tilting her head sideway. She unburied her prey and took a bite of it, her stomach rumbling with satisfaction.

--------
Feel free to friend me, send me RP's and just to talk!
I love a good chat.
Also feel free to send me RP's, I love that too <3

My Eldemore -->>> Lanterns.
My Flight Rising -->>> Lanterns
DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:23 am

m o t h -- > open

The small tom blinked open his brilliant blue eyes, staring at his nose. Sneezing lightly, Moth perked his ears. He rested his head on his paws, rolling his eyes up to the ceiling of the makeshift den he had slipped into the night before. Softmist.. good morning. He thought to himself, as he did every morning, then allowed his mind to wander. It decided to settle upon the strange, recurring dream that he had been having for weeks now. Ever since Softmist's death. He sighed. Every day, he could feel as if he was coming closer and closer to solving it. But not close enough. The tom rolled onto his back, staring at the ceiling and mulling over his strange dreams.

r a v e n -- > open

Raven prowled through the undergrowth, her eyes bright as they settled upon a skittering brown pelt. Mouse! She lowered her belly inches above the ground, keeping herself as still as she could. The shecat pulled herself a step foreward, froze, then another step. Froze. Another step. The mouse looked up. Raven leaped, slamming her paws where the mouse was. At least, where it had been just milliseconds before. "Mouse dung!" she hissed to herself as the creature hightailed away.

p i n e -- > open

asleep.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:33 am

Thunder nodded at her words, seeing the other she-cat unearth a mouse that she had caught. Her stomach rumbled in spite of her, and she smiled apologetically. "Sorry, I haven't been successful in hunting yet this morning. I missed one when I picked up your scent earlier." She shrugged and licked her shoulder, a little embarrassed that her body had shown her own failure as a hunter this morning.

Lark woke with a start, sensing the spot next to him empty and cold. Weird. Thunder must be out hunting. He frowned, standing and shaking out his fur. "Wolf, wake up you big lug. You'd think that after 40 or so moons, you'd be accustomed to getting up at a decent time. Thunder's already shown both of us up, she's out hunting already." With that, he squeezed out of the den and took in a deep breath, his brow furrowing as he smelled an unfamiliar cat. Thunder is gonna kill me. He sighed and shook his head, padding toward the scent.

{ lark smelled Raven and is heading towards her c:
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoxyDo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:49 am

Willow - Loner - Thunder

Willow looks at the hungry female and once again sighs, brushing the mouse towards her. She was hungry, but not that hungry. Plus she WAS feeling nice.

"Here, I can catch another one f I feel like it..." She said, looking up at the she-cat.

--------
I love a good chat.

DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:53 am

m o t h -- > open

The small tom blinked open his brilliant blue eyes, staring at his nose. Sneezing lightly, Moth perked his ears. He rested his head on his paws, rolling his eyes up to the ceiling of the makeshift den he had slipped into the night before. Softmist.. good morning. He thought to himself, as he did every morning, then allowed his mind to wander. It decided to settle upon the strange, recurring dream that he had been having for weeks now. Ever since Softmist's death. He sighed. Every day, he could feel as if he was coming closer and closer to solving it. But not close enough. The tom rolled onto his back, staring at the ceiling and mulling over his strange dreams.

r a v e n -- > l a r k

The dark shecat began to sniff around again, attempting to pinpoint the location of another prey item. A shrew a few taillengths away was sorting through a pile of beechnuts that had fallen underneath a tree. Aha! Raven smirked to herself. It was distracted, an easy catch. Moments later, the dark shecat lifted her head, purring lightly to herself, the creature hanging in her jaws. Her eyes widened as a stray cat-scent wafted across her muzzle. Raven raised her hackles. She would not let them near Pine. Her gaze darted towards the direction of the hollybush that the two shecats made their den under. "Whose there?" She challenged the unseen newcomer.

p i n e -- > open

asleep.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:17 am

Thunder saw the other she-cat push the mouse she caught towards her. She looked at her and frowned. "I-I'll be fine. You don't have to. I'm sure my brother or my uncle will catch something. I couldn't take away your meal." Her belly rumbled again, and her frown turned into a sheepish smile. It was all too obvious that she had rejected food yesterday, to let Lark and Wolf eat to keep their strength up.

Lark pricked his ears when he heard the voice. She sounder challenging, something he wanted to avoid. "I don't bode you ill will. I just scented you from my den and wanted to investigate. It's just me." He realized how ridiculous he sounded, she didn't even know who "me" was. He shook his head, shaking away his thoughts. He needed to put her at ease, she sounded like she had something to protect.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoxyDo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:40 am

Willow - Loner - Thunder

She pushed the prey closer to the female. She was clearly hungry. "It's okay, your much hungrier then I am." She smiled once again.

Sorry can't post much I'm on my phone))

--------
I love a good chat.

DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:49 am

Thunder nodded and smiled. "Thanks. Hunting wasn't so good yesterday, and I let my brother and uncle eat before me." She shrugged, flicking her tail and taking a few quick bites of the prey. It hurt her pride a little bit, but she was willing to accept the generous offer.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoxyDo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:27 am

Willow - Loner - Thunder
Willow was glad to see she had taken her offer, she didn't like being in distant and annoying, but it was worth if the cat was starving. "It's not problem, glad I could help with your hunger." She smiled kindly.

After a little pause she bent her head down - licking her chest fur from dirt.

Karma - Loner - open
Karma was sleeping high above the ground in a huge oak, her paws hanging off the branches. She blinked open her eyes, the bright light causing her to squint. She yawned and stretched out her front paws, she had just woken from the best cat nap she had ever taken.

Something was odd though, an image from her dream stayed within her mind - a white Tom cat... Who was it? Clearly nobody she knew, but she could have sworn she had seen him before...

Seedcakes I have karma open if you want!

--------
I love a good chat.

DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me