to be destined. |open to joining|

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: to be destined. |closed to joining|

Postby chick magnet » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:17 am

...FOX......................tagged- jay, dusty........location- the forest........feeling- astonished

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Fox's breath stuttered as she watched the other cats converse, body eerily still as she crouched in the underbrush. Neither of them were the cat from her dream and that in itself was oddly disappointing. She had been so sure for a moment. A nagging sensation tugged at her-perhaps Burnet had been right after all. To leave their home on a silly whim was a rather fickle prospect. Their golden slab of territory sat abandoned and quiet at this moment, all because of her yearnings for an explanation for the dream-a dream that was equally as likely to be a just dream and nothing more. Yet, as Fox was preparing to slink backwards in the brush, something they said snagged her attention- "You've been having those dreams too?" And immediately, her ears flitted forwards in unabashed interest.

Unfortunately, as Fox was peering at the two rogues from her spot in the brush, she remembered that the wind was not in her favor at this angle-in fact, she was quite sure that the other cats knew she was there, if not specifically where she was. Grudgingly, she moved forwards through the brush, flinching briefly at the scratch of twigs through her fur. In a scratchy voice she muttered, "Hello there, I-well-" And suddenly at a loss for words she stood there quite stupidly, words jarring and awkward. See, this was the part she hadn't anticipated, rather, she hadn't thought it through very well. These circumstances were quite unusual and that was compounded with the added fact that Fox had been shamelessly eavesdropping in a sense. After a few moments of complete silence, she blurted, "I was hoping to find this white cat," Pausing again, she muttered, "He was in this dream I had." Awkwardly shuffling, she pulled her body out of the brush, shaking off the stubborn bits of dirt and leaves.

...BURNET......................tagged- nobody........location- the forest........feeling- annoyed, apathetic

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

open/wip
chick magnet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:24 pm

(OMG guys, I cant even post that long)
Twyla chewed on her mouse, ears twitching at the sound of Cloud drinking. But her eyes were softening and her blinking growing heavier as she relaxed, Cloud didnt make her feel unsafe anymore, infact she was feeling more drawn to him by the second, like she had met him before... impossible...
She flicked her ear as Cloud spoke and she chuckled a little, lifting her head, her eyes suddenly growing desperate for a moment, she didnt really want to be alone. She wasnt an affectionate cat by any standard, but this male had been the first cat she had seen in maybe weeks, and he was going to go so soon.
"Here, im full," she meowed quickly, flicking her mouse up in her claws and then towards him swiftly. It landed by his paws. She sat up and began to lick at inner front leg, pausing to watch what the white males response would be, her sharp eyes curious.
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:28 am

{ sorry this took a year and a half. double sorry for it being mostly dialogue. im rather distracted and my muse is low- this is why I should respond faster lmao. you're fine blu!! I've gotten into a habit of writing a bit more than I used to.

Jay | tagged; dusty
      Jay beamed. "The pleasures mine!" His tail curled around his paws, his content smile never wavering. How relieving! The tom couldn't help but let out a soft sigh of relief as the wild-cat offered to take him somewhere he could get a drink. "I'd love that. The heat isn't too bad, but in the city we don't get a lot of water from our food, and I haven't had much luck hunting." He responded to his offer. He would not be naive however, just because this cat was nice, didn't mean the rest were. But he would greet each new wild-cat with the same warm welcome he gave to this tom.

Jay's eyes widened as the tom said he was having similar dreams. "No way!" His shock matched the tom's exact words, and Jay couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Mine are recurring as well. Only since I've visited this forest. It is very strange for sure- and I don't think your mind is playing tricks on you! This cat must be real!" Jay rose to four paws on this exclamation. They would find this cat, they had to! What were the odds? It was mind boggling, and a bit frightening. Jay's chest tightened with anxiety, what if this white cat was somehow signaling them to follow him? Like in his dreams? What if Jay had to give up his unattached lifestyle and look out for more than just him? His brows furrowed. He was getting ahead of himself, and he decided he would simply cross that bridge when he got there.

His worried expression did not leave however, because the wild-cat also sensed something, Jay could tell by his sudden tension and the way he turned to face the direction the scent came from. Not long after, a scratchy but feminine voice called, and a lithe figure followed. A female wild-cat, could they be more dangerous? It wasn't something Jay really thought about. He immediately forced his fur to lay flat, and offered a smile as she continued her thoughts. His smile broadened as she mentioned the white cat. "Welcome to Team Crazy! An exclusive team where only cats who have weird dreams of a white cat can join, and our mission is to find this peculiar cat! I'm Jay and this is-" He paused his welcome speech, offering a nervous chuckle and an awkward expression of his ears as he turned to the first wild-cat he met. "I never did catch your name friend." His expression turned sheepish, but his attitude was light-hearted all the same. "We don't really know why this is happening, but if we're all having these dreams, we should probably stick together- at least until we find this cat." He finished, returning his haunches to the forest floor as he waited for the inputs from the two strangers.

Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyte- » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:31 am

cloud. currently at the lake, talking with twyla.
          Cloud watched the tree line for a few moments, as if he was expecting something to come out and greet him. For a second, he thought he saw movement but after focusing a bit harder, he wrote it off as nothing. Twyla spoke, and before Cloud could even turn his head there was a mouse laying at his paws. He stepped back quickly, looking over at Twyla who was now cleaning her fur but paused to look at him. He frowned. "No.. I couldn't. You caught it.. it's yours. You should save it for later.. really." His stomach didn't agree with his words but he figured it was better this way. He'd still have to go hunting anyway.. half a mouse wouldn't be enough to hold the large tom's hunger at bay for longer than a day.

ghost. currently on the east side of the lake.
          Ghost kept his eyes on the blurred white form way down on the bank. It had moved closer to the treeline but stopped, moving slightly but no big movements at all. He had only ever seen one or two other white cats out in this forest, and that was many moons ago. Most of them didn't make it because of how hard it was for them to not be seen. It was the reason why Ghost never took the dreams seriously in the first place. The grey tom looked back at the water, padding forward and taking a few laps at it before standing again and heading back for the treeline. He intended on getting closer, but didn't intend on being seen.

ooc: Don't feel pressured too Blu. The min. is only about four sentences after all. Do what you feel comfortable with!
" its not because im lazy, its because i don't care. "
this is a shikamaru stan account don't @ me
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:15 pm

(I can do long posts, but usually when a lot is going on. Otherwise i just dont put the same effort in as you guys haha, i always do at least a half decent post however)

Twyla shrugged and her eyes lifted from cleaning her paws to Cloud, they narrowed and her fiery personality began to fire up again.
"Dont be wasteful," she growled, staring him down once more. She wasnt worried about saving this mouse for later, she was an exceptional hunter, perhaps credit should be given to her brown fur, with darker masking, it blended perfectly with most objects.
She sighed, realising she was being hostile once more. She did not mean to be. It was just her personality, she was so quick to trigger and fire
"Look, im sorry, you dont have to eat the mouse," she apologised, standing up, her long slender tail rising into the air delicatly.
"But we can always hunt again later," she added, flicking her ear when she realised this sentence put forward the option of them still hanging around together. A small pit of uncomfortability grew in her stomach, worried he would push her away. A fear of rejection hidden away inside her gut.
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyte- » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:46 pm

cloud. currently at the lake, talking with twyla.
          Cloud's ears flicked back at her sudden hostility and he frowned, almost moving another step away from the mouse but decided against moving at all. His pale eyes watching Twyla curiously as she seemed to quickly calm herself down. Cloud let out a small sigh as if he had been holding his breath for a few moments more than usual. She spoke again, finding comfort in herself once more and Cloud raised an eyebrow at her words. "We?" He repeated and smiled at her. "You seemed like the very definition of a loner when I first arrived." Cloud's long tail flicked lazily and his smile did not fade. "Why have you seemingly changed your mind? Not just my dashing good looks I hope." The tom laughed at his own joke, eyes closed for a few moments.
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:28 am

Twyla silently cussed at herself, he had noticed the 'we' in her comment. She dipped her head and looked away, her cheeks growing hot with embarrassment, but when he made a joke she turned and looked at him again with eyes that sparkled with laughter. "Yes, im sure it must be that," she chuckled back, standing up and staring at the mouse. "Are you going to eat that?" she asked, frowning, it would be a shame if he didnt want it, it would mean she would have to over eat as to not waste it.
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

to be destined. |open to joining|

Postby Nyte- » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:40 am

cloud. currently in the forest, talking with twyla.
          ooc; woops. meant to quote this post, not edit it. rip this original post. something something he ate the mouse and made a joke then started toward the forest but waited for twyla yaay.
Last edited by Nyte- on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: to be destined. |open to joining|

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Twyla twitched her ear as the heat beat down on her dark coloured pelt. She flicked her tail slightly. The heat had felt nice at first, but now it was becoming uncomfortable. She smiled at Cloud in approval when he finished the mouse, this made her happy for an unknown reason, she felt like she had done something good. "Someone as good looking as you shouldnt go hungry am I right," she chuckled, winking at him playfully. When he walked off she watched him go, then turned away, heading down to the water side. She quickly lapped up some water, before turning on her back legs and bounding after him, slowing to a walk when she reached his side, her tail flicking joyfully from her short run before it straightened and hovered in the air.
"Who are you Cloud?" she asked, looking at him with her curious and fiery eyes.
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: to be destined. |open to joining|

Postby Nyte- » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:50 am

cloud. currently in the forest, talking with twyla.
          Cloud watched as the she-cat turned toward the water to take a drink. His eyes floated from her to the sky and treeline across the lake. His eyes narrowed on the faded shape of the moon, barely visible in the cloudless sky, but it was there. He gazed lazily at it until Twyla bounded toward him again, inevitably drawing his attention again. She spoke and the question slightly caught him off guard. "Who am I?" He echoed and frowned. The tom started a slow walk through the forest, heading NW away from the lake to no place in particular. "I'm no one special." He spoke finally, looking over at her and smiling. "Just an old cat living in a tree. ... Why? Do I play off being cool, calm and collected well?" The tom accentuated his words with stretching out his stride, one long step to each description of himself. Pulling back on the last word and straightening his head up a little bit, but not able to keep a straight face as his smile broke through again and he relaxed, beginning to walk normal as before.
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me