to be destined. |open to joining|

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

to be destined. |open to joining|

Postby Nyte- » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:37 am

"Shadowwhisper! Please! Wake up!" The desperate cries of a she-cat prodding the unconscious body of her brother wailed over the various yowls and howls of battling cats in the camp. The shadows had made their way into the camp. They were twisting themselves around the defenseless warriors and knocking them away without so much as a scratch on themselves. Sitting atop two large rocks that leaned together, marking the medicine cat den, sat a slender she-cat with a pure black coat and a wicked, fanged smile. Around her neck was a roped shard of the Moonstone that had a sickly dark glow. "Shadowwhisper!" The she-cat yowled again, spinning around as a shadow cat advanced on her. She dodged once, and then once more before another jumped on her from behind, taking her down and sinking itself into her body. "Please..."

- - - - -

Cloud awoke with a start, his breathing heavy and was on his paws in a few moments. After a quick glance around, he realized he was still in his den. An old owl nest inside a tree. He sat back down and shook his head to clear himself of the previous dream. It was not the first time the dream had haunted him. And each time he woke up feeling more drained than he did when he slept. Who were the cats in his dream with at least one having a name like the cats from his great grandmothers stories? What was the Moonstone? Looking outside, he could still see it was night time. Curling up he tried to find his peace with sleep for a little longer.

- - - - -

there were not many cats that survived the attack of Shadow, the black cat that stole a piece of the Moonstone, and her small army of shadowy cats from the Dark Forest. those that did, fled together to this forest that was many days travel from the old. although they tried to stay together, the eventual stress and emotional weight on their shoulders drove them to seperation, becoming rogues of a sort. five generations have passed since the attack, and all signs of clan life has sense been forgotten. the cats in this territory must once again learn the power of Starclan.

and it all starts with a dream.

Last edited by Nyte- on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
" its not because im lazy, its because i don't care. "
this is a shikamaru stan account don't @ me
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules.

Postby Nyte- » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:43 am

- all cs rules apply.
        - semi lit - at least four well formed sentences with proper grammar. of course you can write more if you wish.
        - OOC is allowed as long as its paired with a roleplay post in the same post. If you just want to talk head to the
        discussion thread linked below.
        - this is a mostly realistic roleplay. cats may not have powers. eyes may be any color however.
        - make sure you don't power play, god mod or make your characters exceedingly perfect. if you're not quite sure
        what these mean, this probably isn't the place for you.
        - try to keep gender counts even.
        - four characters per person unless you can prove that you can own more.
        - cats may be whatever sexuality they want. although for the sake of ease, female cats are female and male cats are male.
        - post your application forms in the discussion thread, not here.

- - - - -

- this roleplay is a long time coming. it is a spiritual successor of an old roleplay on CS called DestinyClan,
        originally made by xXFlamestormXx. I don't know if any of the old members would want to join again,
        but old and new alike are welcome !!
        - this /is/ a warriors roleplay, but with the twist that the cats aren't really sure who the warriors are anymore.
        meaning that the cats of the forest may not have warrior type names UNLESS you used to own a character
        from DestinyClan and this descendant has just had the name passed down.
        - there are not many that survived the coming of Shadow and her shadow cats, most cats perished in the camp.
        although some did survive and traveled to this place, but a new clan never formed.

Last edited by Nyte- on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ranks.

Postby Nyte- » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:44 am

- rogues.
Cloud . Tom . played by Nyte-
Ghost . Tom . played by Nyte-
Lark . Tom . played by luxray;
Thunder . She-cat . played by luxray;
Wolf . Tom . played by luxray;
Burnet . She-cat . played by chick magnet
Fox . Tom . played by chick magnet
Twyla . She-cat . played by blu winter
Leopard . Tom . played by blu winter
Willow . She-cat . played by Imperial~
Karma . She-cat . played by Imperial~
Dusty . Tom . played by Cling.Clang.
Thistle . She-Cat . played by Cling.Clang.
Jay . Tom . played by Fawnie

- - - - - -

- leader. Reserved.

- deputy. to be determined through roleplay/poll.

- medicine cat. Reserved.
-medicine cat apprentice. to be determined through roleplay/poll.

- warriors.
---
---
---

- apprentices.
---
---
---

- queens.
---
---
---

- elders.
---
---
---

-kits. not open for creation.

Last edited by Nyte- on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:34 am, edited 18 times in total.
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

territory.

Postby Nyte- » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:47 am

The territory is covered in trees with hardly ever any break in the canopy of them. To the far north-east corner of the territory is the lake where an old two-leg dock and a few tablets stand. Most mornings give a gentle fog that rolls out from the lake into the forest. About a seven minute walk north-east from the lake is the camp where the cats stay. A large tree marks the camp, and is where the lead makes their stay. A decent sized hole connecting to a long branch and on the other side a hollowed out bottom. Back down at the lake, there are a few large, flat rocks that jut out over the lake that give a clear view of the lake and the surrounding forest. On the other side of the lake, through the forest is a large tree that stands out from the rest, in front of it a clear and soft grounded hollow. To the far west of the territory is an old two-leg path that hadn't been used in years. Following the path south and than a little off the way, will lead to a small, cat sized tunnel opening. Passing cats will tell you not to enter, as its seemingly difficult to travel inside and you will either get lost or wake up outside without any recollection of going in at all.

There are other parts to the forest that have yet to be described, but this is where the story takes place.
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

whats it like outside.

Postby Nyte- » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:47 am

- temperature. 90 F Daytime, 70 F Night.
        - season. summer.

- even with the cover of the trees, the heat and humidity still can get under the fur of the cats and make them feel icky. this kind of weather sends cats to the lake often for water. luckily at night it seems to cool off nicely in comparison.

- prey. abundant but more hidden than usual.
        - predators. coyotes. foxes and badgers. seem to be coming out more at night.
Last edited by Nyte- on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

timeline.

Postby Nyte- » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:48 am

. some cats have been having strange dreams of a white tom with a fluffy white tail leading
a group of other unknown cats from the lake into the forest. some take it more seriously than
others. the weather has been hot, but no sign of any kind of drought. just strange dreams
between rouges.

Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: to be destined.

Postby Nyte- » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:08 am

open to applications.
please send them in the discussion thread !
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: to be destined. |open|

Postby Nyte- » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:28 am

bump.
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: to be destined. |closed to joining|

Postby Nyte- » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:20 pm

cloud. currently at the lake.
          The mist rolled around his feet, gentle and welcoming if not a slight bit cold. Cloud twitched his whiskers, looking ahead into seemingly empty space. Was this a dream? It was certainly not one he was used too as of late. Tentatively he took a step forward, than another, before finding himself walking through dark bluish grass, covered by a low fog. "Hello?" His voice carried out over the vast expanse, he expected an echo in response but heard nothing but silence. The tom stopped, looking over his shoulder, thinking he felt someone watching him. As he turned, something flashed in the corner of his eye and he turned his head quickly but saw nothing. He waited a few moments, a shiver running down his spine. "Hello?" He asked again.

Silence.

"What is going on.." he whispered, walking forward with more caution. A few moments went by before he turned his head again, meeting face to face with a faint, shimmery form of another cat, right in his face. "WOAH!" He stumbled backwards as the shimmer seemed to fade and struggle to keep its form. "You... Cloud... Look... Stars..." It managed before fading away again.

Cloud moved to call out again before his dream was whisked away and he was brought into consciousness by a loud tapping on the tree he was staying in. The tom groaned, lifting his head up and standing. He sleepily made his way over to the edge of the hole in the tree, climbing out on the long low hanging branch that extended from it. He looked up, seeing a woodpecker far up the tree.

He had not the heart nor the energy to chase it. But the annoying rapping would also drive him insane. His large white paws hit the dirt beneath the tree and he shook his fur out. He began making his way past the tree and out into the forest, thirsty now that the sun was almost all the way in the middle of the sky, bearing down its heat on his pelt. "What was the cat saying?" He spoke to himself as he walked. "What about the stars? These dreams make no sense.." He grumbled.

-

Minutes pass and Cloud finds himself eventually by the side of the lake. Its sandy shores seeping into the gaps of his paws as he crouched down to drink.
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: to be destined. |closed to joining|

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Twyla crouched in the shadows of a bush, her sharp eyes focused on a bird on the bank of the lake. She crept forward, step by step. Her brown pelt blending well with the shadows, the only visible feature was her light green eyes. Her tail was rigid, in line with the rocks of the lake. She moved slowly... Carefully... Trying not to disturb the pebbles under foot.... Just one more step. As her next paw fell the pebbles moved, causing a just enough sound that the bird grew aware of her presence. "Fox dung!" he spat, leaping forward, the bird shooting into the air in a flurry of wings, releasing an alarm call. Twyla pounced into the air, just managing to bat the bird down out of the air, her jaws closing on it, silencing its calls of alarm as she crushed its tiny body with her sharp fangs. She dropped the bird, licking her lips as she glanced around, bristling when she noticed another cat emerging from the bushes. He hadn't noticed her yet. She hissed. "This part of the lake is mine!" she growled, glaring at the other cat with her sharp eyes.
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me