[❈]❝HAVEN❞ (ˡᵒᵒᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢ|ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: [❈]❝HAVEN❞ (ˡᵒᵒᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢ|ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ)

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:35 am

x
    ║█
    ║█
    SASHA
    Female | Fallen Pack| Tagged; Open
    █║
    █║

Without the slightest bit of a warning, Sasha found herself colliding with the tree on Bullet's behalf. There was no time at all for the dog to respond before her head sharply snapped against the tree. She slumped over immediately, her eyes shut as she was now knocked out.

x
    ║█
    ║█
    EGYPT
    Female | Leader | Tagged; Soreth
    █║
    █║

Soreth replied softly, his voice so low that Egypt almost missed what he had said. yes, it was as though he was overcome by fear that it had paralyzed his ability to verbally communicate with his leader. worry struck the she cat and she padded after him, intent to try and help her dear clanmate with his troubles. while seeing he went to the river, she assumed me may be hungry and swiftly caught a fish which she clamped in her mouth. to her surprise, the fish was very strong and she struggled to keep it at bay in her grasp. its nasty taste was bitter on her tongue and she desired to remove it from her fangs but her concern for soreth over rode her taste buds dislike. she approached the betas den to find him curled up on the bed. his eyes were shut and she almost smiled, relieved to know he was ok. but the fish was not. the fish, very angry and panicked to be removed from the water flapped his tail desperately and smacked the leader in the cheek. surprised, she let go of the fish who flopped all over soreth. it would have been more amusing if egypt could easily grab the fish herself and keep chaos from erupting the den. the last thing egypt expected soreth would need was another reason to have a nightmare. the she cat yowled in surprise and lunged forward, attempting to grab the fish. [/b]

x
    ║█
    ║█
    YANG
    Female | Rogue | Tagged; Yin
    █║
    █║

Yang swiftly escaped from the part her sister created by her body. "Watch your paw steps, the ground is slippery," The cat said, her eyebrows furrowing as her fur rippled in response to the slippy surface that soaked her paws. She wasn't fond of how it squished beneath her or between the slits in her paws. She mewed uncomfortable before leaping to a dry surface a fox length away from her. Yang's black head flickered around, scanning the surrounding to note how lonely it truly was. A frog emerged from a small puddle behind her and ccroaked before hopping away, splashing the still water that lunged at Yin's dry body.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↪ ◟viii - soreth ♣

Postby we leaving » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:57 am

SORETH !
━━━━━━━━━
“ beta ━━━━ forest glaring ━━━━ tags ; egypt ━━━━ mentions ; xxx

soreth opened one eye. he felt something moving on his pelt. his lifted his head to see egypt. "egypt...?" he yowled in shock as she lunged. "wait! stop!" he meowed. the beta moved out of the way. he noticed something slipped from his back. a fish? he thought.
the lad watched the fish flap vigorously. he also leaped towards the fish, claws unseathed. soreth hooked his claws onto the fish, feeling it flap and move around. he yowled again as it managed to escape. what a chaos. this time, he leaped towards it, hooking it again. "egypt!" he yowled. the fish slapped at his paws, attempting to escape."what were you doing, bringing the..." he trailed off as his paws got tired from holding down the fish. "...bringing the fish in here?" he finished. the fish managed to slip away from his paws. soreth sighed, leaping towards the fish. he clamped it in his jaws, hissing as it slapped his cheek. he decided to take in the killing bite. the beta dropped the limp fish. he sat down, licking a paw. "uh, want to share it?" he asked.

[ let the soreth x egypt ship sail ]
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:47 am

x
    ║█
    ║█
    EGYPT
    Female | Leader | Tagged; Soreth
    █║
    █║

The chaos sprung shortly after soreth awoke, his yellow eyes gleaming at her. The yowls erupted, as the fish disturbed the silence in the den, now flapping around crazily and desperate. Egypt soared above the beta before her paws had registered that the fish had escaped the clever cats unsheated claws once again. A small merow, escaped her lips as she lunged after it, startling the black cat. Egypt was too intent on capturing the prey she had caught than keeping the beta from trauma. Her fur tangled with his and eventually, the swift black cat Soreth put an end to the life of the fish. He sat back, licking a paw his gaze flickered to Egypt, he offered to share it.
      Egypt opened her jaws to protest but she suddenly realized the adrenaline running through her had worked up its an appetite. She dipped her head respectfully before carving a section of flesh she tore from the lower back of the plump fish. It tasted bitter at first but than it was quite delightful and she licked her chops. "You won't be having nightmares about fish will you?" She asked with a tease in her voice, a gentle friendly tease that was. [/b]
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:02 am

x
    █║
    █║
    PHOENIX
    Female | Sea Glaring| Tagged; Tide
    █║
    █║

The young six month year old kitten wandered adventurously into the growth around the camp, however knowing that danger lurked beyond the haven of her camp she ventured no further than the large tree that's branches hung low to the ground only to expand upward above the ground, offering a wonderful view of her fellow clan mates.

The fog hung low to the ground, making the young bright orange kitten appear a dark form beneath its shallow level. She mewed softly, her heart racing and her paws itchy from the dead leaves that scratched her. Phoenix's soft curious mews soon turned frantic as she twisted and turned, this way and that trying desperately to see where she was and to find her way back home. Seconds turned into moons for the poor kitten who could no longer find what she was looking for. Hearing the scraping of leaves against bark on the peeling trees around her, ran a shiver down Phoenix's spine, her hair standing still on her body. The kit was terrified and bolted a second later towards the low hanging branch, feeling as though a predator was pursuing her. The dawn of the sun parted the dark fog surrounding her but to no avail did it save the poor kitten from her fears. Phoenix clung to the tree, slipping. She retracted her claws to flail miserably in hopes of reaching a higher point. Eventually, the kit managed to get atop it safely. She then proceeded to climb forwards, the ground slipping beneath the fog the faster her little paws scaled the tree until at last, she stopped. Her heart was slamming against her rib cage, blood flowing deafening in her ears that it blocked out all other sounds. She clung to the branch, only to know that it shook violently, not from a predator but because of her weight. Unfoaruntly, Phoenix did not calculate her mistake and her meows pierced the sound barrier her blood had forced into her. Phoenix yowled and meowed desperately, her back legs not flailing around in the air while her weak arms clung for dear life onto the branch that was slipping from her claws.
      ((Terribly sorry this is so long, but I am being as literate as I can be and hope to get some creativity flowing between us both.))
I am a holibomber!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↪ ◟ix - soreth ♣

Postby we leaving » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:29 am

SORETH !
━━━━━━━━━
“ beta ━━━━ forest glaring ━━━━ tags ; egypt ━━━━ mentions ; xxx

soreth smiled a little. he held back a grin as egypt was going to protest. almost at the same time, the beta ripped off a piece from the fish.

as he was eating, his ears flattened with embarrassment. "you won't be having nightmares about fish, will you?" he heard the leader say. slowly, soreth looked up. he then strained his ears, letting out a soft meow of laughter. "no," he replied. "but if i did, i would be sleepless." like right now. he thought quietly. finishing up the piece of fish, he passed the rest of it towards egypt. "do you want to have the re..." the lad let out a soft yawn. "... the rest of it?" he asked. his paws felt absoulutely tired, that it felt like he couldn't hold himself no more.

the beta clumsily lay on his mossy bed. his yellow eyes were hazy, barely able for it to glow in the moonlight. he curled up silently. before heading to sleep, he meowed, "good night, egypt..." his words were pretty quiet. soreth closed his eyes, drifting off to a doze.
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:23 am

x
    ║█
    ║█
    SASHA
    Female | Fallen Pack| Tagged; Open
    █║
    █║

O P E N

x
    ║█
    ║█
    F A D E
    Female | Loner| Tagged; Open
    █║
    █║

O P E N

x
    ║█
    ║█
    EGYPT
    Female | Leader | Tagged; Open
    █║
    █║

O P E N

x
    ║█
    ║█
    YANG
    Female | Rogue | Tagged; Yin
    █║
    █║

Yang swiftly escaped from the part her sister created by her body. "Watch your paw steps, the ground is slippery," The cat said, her eyebrows furrowing as her fur rippled in response to the slippy surface that soaked her paws. She wasn't fond of how it squished beneath her or between the slits in her paws. She mewed uncomfortable before leaping to a dry surface a fox length away from her. Yang's black head flickered around, scanning the surrounding to note how lonely it truly was. A frog emerged from a small puddle behind her and ccroaked before hopping away, splashing the still water that lunged at Yin's dry body.

x
    █║
    █║
    PHOENIX
    Female | Sea Glaring| Tagged; Tide
    █║
    █║

The young six month year old kitten wandered adventurously into the growth around the camp, however knowing that danger lurked beyond the haven of her camp she ventured no further than the large tree that's branches hung low to the ground only to expand upward above the ground, offering a wonderful view of her fellow clan mates.

The fog hung low to the ground, making the young bright orange kitten appear a dark form beneath its shallow level. She mewed softly, her heart racing and her paws itchy from the dead leaves that scratched her. Phoenix's soft curious mews soon turned frantic as she twisted and turned, this way and that trying desperately to see where she was and to find her way back home. Seconds turned into moons for the poor kitten who could no longer find what she was looking for. Hearing the scraping of leaves against bark on the peeling trees around her, ran a shiver down Phoenix's spine, her hair standing still on her body. The kit was terrified and bolted a second later towards the low hanging branch, feeling as though a predator was pursuing her. The dawn of the sun parted the dark fog surrounding her but to no avail did it save the poor kitten from her fears. Phoenix clung to the tree, slipping. She retracted her claws to flail miserably in hopes of reaching a higher point. Eventually, the kit managed to get atop it safely. She then proceeded to climb forwards, the ground slipping beneath the fog the faster her little paws scaled the tree until at last, she stopped. Her heart was slamming against her rib cage, blood flowing deafening in her ears that it blocked out all other sounds. She clung to the branch, only to know that it shook violently, not from a predator but because of her weight. Unfoaruntly, Phoenix did not calculate her mistake and her meows pierced the sound barrier her blood had forced into her. Phoenix yowled and meowed desperately, her back legs not flailing around in the air while her weak arms clung for dear life onto the branch that was slipping from her claws.
      ((Terribly sorry this is so long, but I am being as literate as I can be and hope to get some creativity flowing between us both.))
I am a holibomber!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [❈]❝HAVEN❞ (ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ)

Postby TidalCurrent » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:20 am

[ ooc || tagged; everyone]
[ It will be turning to afternoon soon. Finish up whatever is needed to be done while it's still dawn. ]

[ ooc || tagged; --]
[ Ray, Amber, and Feather are all open for interactions for those in need ]

SAKURA

( | 3 years 7 months old | Sea Glaring Medic Apprentice )( Location: Fays Peninsula ↔ White Coral Beach | Tagged: Neve )

akura's empty gaze rested on her sister, widened with fear, as the cat drifted in and out of consiousnes uncontrollably. She had to do something. Taking her sister by the scruff of her neck once more, she carefully dragged her into a more sheltered area. Underneath an overhanging rock with leafy ferns on all sides, surely nothing would find her here? Laying Neve's body down on the damp soil, Sakura hesitated once more, before dashing away into the undergrowth.

How long had she been running for? Surely only a few minutes? Nonetheless it felt like hours, increasing with every pawstep she took. At Least the fog was clearing up, and the soil got softer. She must have reached the beach they had originally been aiming for. Guided by only scent and sound, she took a turn away from the shore, and into the lush forestry before her. Searching around, she was only able to find some damp chamomile, a couple Thyme leaves, and only a few stocks of Yarrow. Hopefully they would work. No, they would have to work. she thought. Turning around, she headed back out into the open sands again. She aimed for fay's peninsula once more, back to Neve.

Pushing her way through the ferns that guarded Neve's body, she was relieved to find the cat still there. She set the yarrow aside, that would only help if she were able to find a wound. The chamomile went with it, and only Thyme remained in her jaws. They would help for shock, and were her best guess at what would even remotely cure Neve right now. Setting the leaves down, she lay them in her sister's open jaws. She moved them in a chewing motion, hoping that the cat would have the decency to swallow. "Come on, Neve. Just swallow these and you'll be alright." the comforting words slipped out of her mouth. She only half believed them herself.

TIDE
( | 3 years old | Sea Glaring Leader )( Location: Sea Glaring Home Island | Tagged: Phoenix)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ide began to pad out of camp, taking one more look around the territory before the sun gained it's highest peak. Moving through the thick fog, she found it annoying how she wasn't able to see where she set her paws. The undergrowth underneath it forever there to trip her up. A yowl split the air, and the leader stiffened. Pinpointing the sound's source, she took off running towards it. Weaving through boulder and fern, she made her way away from camp. As the vegetation cleared up before her, she looked up to see a large tree towering before her. Hanging from one of it's branches, was a rather familiar orange-pelted cat. Her own apprentice, "Phoenix!" she called. Dashing up to the tree, her claws dug into it's thick bark. Gaining height, she made her way up towards the dangling apprentice, silently praying that she wouldn't fall.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:01 am

[ ooc ] [ tagged: everyone ]
asterix "bullet" is open for interactions. he has just run away from sasha after injuring her.

a s t e r i x
    "b u l l e t"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    3.2 years ➳ male ➳ fighter
    the fallen pack
    tags ; open
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THIS DOUBT IS KEEPING ME ALIVE

[ 327 words ]

Bullet trudged around the clearing for a lengthy period of time, hoping to clear his thoughts. It hadn't been so long ago that he had lost his temper and attacked his own mate. He cared about her, surely, but the last thing he wanted to do was confront her about it. She'd likely never forgive him after what he had done. Bullet knew Sasha to be a very merciful dog, but in this case, he wasn't sure if clemency was possible. The doberman whiffed the air with his large black nose and knew that the bitterness of the morning would soon fade away as the afternoon drifted in. No more fog, no more moisture, no more coldness! His eyes fixated on a maple tree that stood a few pawsteps away. He gripped his claws into the soil and leaped forward, lunging onto the tree's trunk. His claws grasped onto the wood. Bullet gazed up at the top. It wasn't that tall of a tree and it wouldn't be a very far climb to the top. He steady himself and slowly slid his paws up the trunk, sinking them into the bark as he climbed higher and higher. A dog climbing a tree - how odd. But it didn't bother this mutt. No, it didn't bother him at all. When he was determined to do something, such as reach the top of this maple, nothing would be able to stop him. Not until he realized what he was doing and what species he resembled. A cat.

Bullet dropped to the ground with a loud thud! He lied there motionlessly for a few moments, allowing the breeze to sway over his pelt. Finally, he pulled himself up and shook off the twigs, soil, and fallen leaves. He would not be mistaken for a cat! Growling, the doberman pinscher shook his head and wandered off into the distance. There were better things to do than climb trees, that was for sure.

n e v e
    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    3.7 years ➳ female ➳ fighter
    the sea glaring
    tags ; sakura
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ALWAYS FIGHT FOR YOURSELF

[ 277 words ]

Words, words, words... Then it fell silent. Neve was awake, she surely was, but she couldn't quite comprehend what was going on. She only knew two things: she had just recently lost consciousness and she was now paralyzed. If that wasn't frightening enough, the female didn't even know where she was and the only senses she had fully intact were feeling and hearing. She couldn't see anything except for a blurred out palm leaf a distance away and constant zigzags and bubbles in her mind. Everything else was black. Before, it gave her a bit of comfort to know that someone was there with her (presumably her sister), talking to her softly. But when Neve could no longer hear her voice, she didn't feel safe. What if I fall asleep and never awaken? What if something drags me away and I cannot fight it off? Those were only a few of the horrid thoughts that filled the she-cat's mind.

And then she heard something. Someone. Her heartbeat's pace quickened, but calmed as a few soft leaves tickled her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Sakura was back and she had brought some herbs with her. The tabby's jaws clamped up and down until the thyme was grounded into a pulp. Neve gulped it down. She wished she could purr to let Sakura know how thankful she was for everything and that it would be okay. But she couldn't. Instead, a slurred murmur came out of her mouth. "Tha-" But she couldn't finish the phrase, for her jaws nor her tongue would move, and the only means of speech she could rely on were her vocal cords.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:06 am

((I will post soon, sorry writers block rn, my inspiration will return soon, promise xoxo q.))
I am a holibomber!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me