PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

PLEASE LOCK

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:41 am

Welcome to life in Tamriel. You live in Skyrim and can travel to Solstheim, but that ship is docked in Whindhelm. Here you can be a Nord, Orc, Khajiit, Dark elf and more. When you're born, you are either destined for greatness or disappointment but you always have a chance to change your destiny based on what decisions you make. Will you join the Imperials to push back the rebellion to save the empire or will you join the Rebellious Stormcloaks to name Ulfric as the true high king? The choice is yours.
    You are an adventurer, wondering the high hills and rolling plains of Skyrim. You come across many enemy's that range from Banits, to wolves, to dragons, drauger and much more. There are also several hidden families that go against normal views of the "regular" people. The Theieves Guild, Dark brotherhood, Nightingales and a few others that you will meet.
    If you are chosen to speak to the Greybeards you will learn a power to speak in the dragons landuage. Shouting like a dragon to kill and over power your foes can be very dangerous. Will you stay on the path of wisdom or will you corrupt and take advantage of the power just like Mirrak did? These are all choices you must make and sacrifices you must commit too. They all lead to your destiny. Will you rise, or fall?
Last edited by Durnehviir on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:49 am

1. Please disable signatures
    2. Must have at least 5 sentences (a full paragraph). More is better.
    3. No more than five characters
    4. You're allowed to be "Dragonborn"
    5. No OP characters - I will not tolerate it
    6. I allow mild cursing (damn/hell) but I will not tolerate anything more
    7. Please PM if you will be absent for a long period of time
    8. No killing another character without their permission
    9. No killing a NPC character (shop keepers/main characters etc)
    10. Only use character species that are in Skyrim (Snow elf/Sun elf is allowed)
    11. MUST post all OOC and forms on the discussion thread
    12. LGBT is allowed
    13. No crush/mateing with your own characters
    14. You MUST use correct grammar and punctuation- I understand a few errors but this is a advanced RP
    15. Please keep genders even

I will add more if needed

Mini Mod:
    aeternavi

Last edited by Durnehviir on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forms \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:10 am

You can also make your own form, but if you do so, make sure to include all criteria that is listed below.

Code: Select all
[left][img]Img goes here[/img][/left][center][color=#808080][b][size=150]➹ Name ➷[/size] [/b]

[size=85][Scent: Here] [b]➼ ➳ ➼[/b]  [Accent: Here][/size][/color]

[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjI4LjAyMDYwZS5RU0JRWVdOci4w/mandalesque.regular.png[/img][/center]

[size=85][center][[color=#808080]Age[/color]: Here] [b][color=transparent]------[/color] ➼ ➳ ➼ [color=transparent]------[/color][/b]  [[color=#808080]Gender[/color]: Here][/center]
[center][[color=#808080]Sexuality[/color]: Here] [b][color=transparent]------[/color] ➼ ➳ ➼ [color=transparent]------[/color][/b]  [[color=#808080]Body Build[/color]: Here][/center]
[center][[color=#808080]Species[/color]: Here] [b][color=transparent]------[/color] ➼ ➳ ➼ [color=transparent]------[/color][/b]  [[color=#808080]Amour Type[/color]: Here][/center]
[center][[color=#808080]Skill[/color]: Here] [b][color=transparent]------[/color] ➼ ➳ ➼ [color=transparent]------[/color][/b]  [[color=#808080]Factions[/color]: Here][/size]

[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjI4LjZhNzE4MS5VR1Z5YzI5dVlXeHBkSGtnSmlCSWFYTjBiM0o1LjAA/chapbook.regular.png[/img][/center]

》words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words  words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words 《

[right][center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=836001]coding credit[/url]
[color=#808080]Crush[/color]: Here [b][color=transparent]-----------[/color] ➼ ➳ ➼ [color=transparent]-----------[/color][/b] [color=#808080]Married[/color]: Here[/center][/right]

Last edited by Durnehviir on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:14 am, edited 8 times in total.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Major Cities \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:11 am

Whiterun;
    The most common city to go and visit. This city is home to the Companions and several store owners. Dragonsreach is the main capital of this city which houses the Yarl.

Solitude;
    Is known for training the Imperial army. This city has several store owners as well as a few cart owners. The Blue Palace is the main capital of this city which houses the Yarl.

Riften;
    This city is mainly known for housing the Thieves Guild down in the ratway which is below the main part of the city. Several shop keepers along with a few cart owners are here as well. Mistveil Keep is the main capital of this city which houses the Yarl.

Winterhold;
    This small city is known for the College of Winterhold. Only a couple shop keeps reside here as there are very little visitors. The Jarls Longhouse is the main capital of this city where the Jarl resides.

Markarth;
    Only known for their rich silver mines. The Understone Keep is the main capital of this city where the Yarl resides.

Falkreath;
    This city isn't very popular. This place is only known for their large cemetery and a black door that leads to a Dark Brotherhood sanctuary. The main capital of this city is ~.

Dawnstar;
    This place is known for one of the other Black Doors which leads into one of the Dark Brotherhoods sanctuaries. A very small city, with very little visitors. The main capital of this city is The White Hall

Windhelm;
    This city is known for training the Stormcloak Rebellion. Several store owners reside here along with a few cart owners. The main capital of this city is the Palace of the King's where Uflric Stromcloak resides.

Morthal;
    A very small city that isn't as popular as others. It's not really known for anything. The main capital of this city is Highmoon Hall where the Jarl resides.

Last edited by Durnehviir on Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Race's \\ Life in Tamriel \\ Open & Accepting

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:03 am

High Elf(Altmer)
    Provenanced in Skyrim
    Highborn; regenerate magica faster
    Make the best mages

Dark Elf(Dunmer)
    Provenanced in Morrowind
    Ancestors Wrath; creatures that get too close deal fire damage, along with resistance to fire
    Red eyes w/green to grey skin tones
    Strong, intelligent & very quick

Wood Elf(Bosmer)
    Provenanced in Skyrim
    Common animal; make a animal an ally, along with resistance to disease and posion
    Quick in body and wit
    Excel in stealth

Snow Elf(Mer)
    Provenanced in Summerset Isles
    They worship five different gods
    Most of their race had been forced underground and into slavery
    Most of their race is the "Falmer"
    Great with spells and magica
    A very rare species

Nord
    Provenanced in Atmora
    Battle cry; target flees for several seconds, along with resistance to frost
    Tall in size and excel in warrior roles

Redgaurd
    Provenanced in Hammerfell
    Adrenaline rush; stamina regenerates faster and resisting poison
    Stocky, powerful, extremely quick and hardy
    Excel in warrior roles

Breton
    Provenanced in High Rock
    Dragonskin; absorbs magical from enemies and resisting magic
    Half elves who excel in magica

Argonian
    Provenanced in Black marsh
    Histskin; able to recover health quicker and resistant towards disease.
    They can also breathe underwater.
    Reptiles who are experts at lockpicking. This race excel in stealth roles

Imperial
    Provenanced in Cyrodill
    Voice of the Empire; calms nearby people.
    Imperial luck; finds more gold than any other race.
    Darker than Brentons and hold a grudge on the Khajiit

Khajiit
    Provenanced in Elsweyr
    Night eye; can see easier in the dark
    The "beast- race" of Skyrim. They're cats
    They excel in stealth roles because of their natural agility and stealth

Orc(Orsimer)
    Provenanced in Wrothgarian and Dragontail Mountains
    Berserker rage; Take half damage and do double damage
    "Corrupted elves" and are feared and hated throughout Tamriel
    They excel in tank/warrior roles

Last edited by Durnehviir on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:39 am, edited 9 times in total.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character's & Relations \\ Life in Tamriel \\ Open & Accepti

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:45 am

Shade \ F \ Straight \ 23 \ Dark elf
    Durak \ M \ Straight \ 24 \ Orc
    Dar'Zarina Javahaan \ F \ Straight \ 30 \ Khajiit
    Seiveril Venvalur \ M \ Straight \ 33 \ Snow Elf
    Hanzar \ M \ Straight \ 26 \ Argonian
    Nicholas Storm \ M \ Bi \ 31 \ Breton
    Akadar Strong-Blade \ M \ Straight \ 26 \ Nord
    Altavia \ F \ Demisexual \ 17 \ Breton
    Celenr \ M \ Straight \ 29 \ Breton
    Faolan Strong-Blade \ M \ Straight \ 16 \ Nord
    Conavin Brueric \ M \ Pansexual \ 19 \ Breton
    Runa Kjordesen \ F \ Bi \ 22 \ Khajiit
    Erendriel Daemaer \ M \ Straight \ 28 \ High elf
    Eira \ F \ 17 \ Nord
    Eden Storm-blade \ F \ Bi \ 21 \ Nord
    Adisphire Ehrenssdottir \ F \ 24 \ Nord
    S'dran \ M \ Straight \ 20 \ Khajiit
    Navik \ M \ Straight \ 25 \ Khajiit
    Ravager \ M \ Asexual \ Mid thirties \ Bosmer
    Luixa Elbeieve \ F \ 22 \ heteroflex \ Nord

"Extra" Characters:
    Apochrypha \ F \ Asexual \ Old \ Firebird
    Xaliphax \ N/A \ N/A \ 7 \ Horse

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

>> He likes
    << She likes
    <<>> like each other
    <|> hate each other
    <3 mates
    <> friends
    >< siblings

Mika <<>> Hanzar
    Amirah >< Ma'Rakha
    Hanzar <> Altavia <> Mika

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      Missing/quit characters ~ Keeps track just in case if they want to come back

Darkla Crowfeather \ F \ Bi \ 19 \ Dark elf ~ Darkla Ravenshadow
Maradeth Icestar \ F \ Straight \ 20 \ Wood Elf ~ Darkla Ravenshadow
Carolak \ F \ Straight \ 25 \ Orc ~ Darkla Ravenshadow
Amirah \ F \ Straight \ 20 \ Khajiit ~ MoonnCloud
Ma'Rahka \ M \ UK \ 9 \ Khajiit MoonnCloud
Illumia \ F \ Straight \ 26 \ Snow Elf ~MoonnCloud
Hesterian \ M \ Straight \ 16 \ Nord ~ MoonnCloud
Eros \ M \ Asexual Demiromantic \ 27 \ Dark Elf ~ Kapoon
Ma'engi \ M \ Gay \ 27 \ Khajitt ~ Chamomile
Nigiel \ M \ Straight \ 25 \ Imperial ~ Squiggs
Ra'bubble \ M \ Gay \ 28 \ Khajiit AlaskanWyre
Dances-With-Jewels \ F \ Bi \ 36 \ Argonian ~ AlaskanWyre
Daniela Stormbow \ F \ Straight \ 25 \ Nord MadMoxxi
Yzabel the Fair \ F \ Straight \ 21 \ Breton ~ MadMoxxi
Tsavanni \ F \ experimenting \ 28 \ Khajiit ~ MadMoxxi
Orokzol the Strong \ M \ Straight \ 25 \ Orc ~ diamond-light
M'jhera Tza'roph \ M \ Bi \ 30 \ Khajiit ~ diamond-light
Meraya Melamine \ F \ Straight \ 27 \ Imperial ~ diamond-light
Rayza Steelheart \ F \ Asexual \ 15 \ Nord ~ diamond-light
Mika \ F \ Bi \ 20 \ Khajiit ~ ♚ Queen ♚
Anya \ F \ Straight \ 20 \ Imperial ♚ Queen ♚
Lorneth \ F \ Asexual \ 25 \ Khajiit ~ WatermelonBear
Linneic \ M \ Straight \ 31 \ Nord ~Outkaster159
Raavi Kinair \ F \ Straight \ 22 \ Khajiit ~Captain Plucky
Slick \ M \ Straight \ 18 \ Breton ~Captain Plucky
Maramal the Sharper \ M \ Straight \ 27 \ Redguard ~Captain Plucky
Last edited by Durnehviir on Tue May 23, 2017 11:45 am, edited 57 times in total.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby RavenshadowRose » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:14 am

Maradeth Icestar | female | 20 | crush/mate: none | tags: open
(bear with me, i still havent played Skyrim)
Maradeth opened her eyes, a bright light shone into them, forcing her to blink multiple times. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and yawned. Her green dress was torn at the seam on the bottom. Memories flooded into her mind as she remembered her battle, one that costed the life of a friend. She laid there, on the cold hard ground, out in the middle of no-where. Her food was stolen, as was her water, and to top it all, the goblins stole her bow. She stood and anger waved over her face. The birds, whom were singing to the forest creatures, suddenly hushed. A sign the Goblins were returning. She lifted her hands, fireballs formed in them.

Darkla Crowfeather | female | 19 | crush/mate: none | tags: open

Darkla stared outside of the window to the jailcell, longing to be free to join her fellow theives. She lowered her head to look at a small rat that had not eaten in forever. "Poor thing, having to suffer. Just like me." she whispered to herself.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post one \\ Shade ~ Angarvunde

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:20 am

Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: open
    Shade walked around one of the many dungeons that covered the lands of Skyrim. Every step she took was silent as she walked in the shadows of one of the halls. Opening a door that lead her into a room where drauger corpses slept, the dark elf pulled out her beloved bow and drew an arrow. Holding her breath, her hand released the string and the arrow began to fly through the air. Her aim was true and it hit the corpse which then had awoken it. As Shade slowly took a couple steps backward she drew another arrow and quickly fired it. This time the drauger collapsed to one knee before Shade killed it with one final arrow.
    x x x
    Once when the dark elf cleared the room of corpses she began to loot everything that was valuable. Precious gems and jewelry, ores and coin where of the several things she managed to find that were inside of Urns and on the corpses of the drauger. She moved from room to room; killing corpses left and right and then looting their bodies. Not long since she entered the dungeon, it was finally cleared. Shade swung her bow onto her back as she made her way to the doors that lead her to Skyrim.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post one \\ Durak ~ Gash Murug

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:22 am

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: open
    The large male walked around the fence of his stronghold. His war hammer sat comfortably on his back. Durak's face was mutual and seemed hardened like stone before he heard a door slam shut from inside of the stronghold. His mother and father had begun to have a fallout in their marriage but it was against their custom to divorce and they wouldn't be able serve the great Malacath when they passed on. The orc sighed as he began to hear his father scream as his mother stormed passed him. "Mother wait.." Durak tried to approach his mother but she ignored him and continued to walk with a gruff face. Seeing his father standing at the stronghold doors as he screamed rude slurs at his mother made him angry. "Father! Is that necessary to scream and say such harsh words to your wife like that! She is my mother and I will not tolerate that from my chieftain." Duraks father scoffed and began to laugh a mean, hearty laugh.
    "My son; your mother is a cheater and has been kicked out of my stronghold. She has been banished from her home and from Malacath. You're very welcome to join her as she falls farther away from the great prince. What is your choice boy?" The orc son sighed and slightly shook his head before looking out to his mother who was getting smaller and smaller the farther she got from their stronghold.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby RavenshadowRose » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:48 pm

Maradeth Icestar | female | 20 | Location: A forest in the middle of nowhere-- Where Durak resides| crush/mate: none | tags: open

Mara saw the wave of goblins race toward her. She let loose one of the fireball's, taking the first and second waves out, then she ran. She kept on running, and running.... and running, not paying much attention. She ended up running past an orc lady and suddenly right into Durak. "Oh my god." she whimpered, backing away slowly.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me