*The Original Windclan* Collecting Cats!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

ʀᴏᴏᴋsʟᴀsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʀʏᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ

Postby Hamlet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:32 am

Rookslash wrote:Female
16 moons
Tunneler
Single
Tags;; Jinxclaw ;; Rabbittail
    Allowing her tail to brush against Rabbittail's shoulder to assure he was following, Rookslash continued onward, so far not scenting anything of worry. Like she suspected, this tunnel was in much better condition than the less used ones- Although they would still need to spend a small amount of time on small repairs. Time away that we need to spend fixing the more damaged tunnels. Rookslash thought grudgingly, resisting the urge to flick her tail, as to not alert Rabbittail. They quickly neared the first split of the tunnel, and Rookslash decided to first check the left path, as it lead out towards less populated lands. Signalling to Rabbittail of their turn, the dark fae veered left, her eyes scanning the walls of the enclosed space. It had been spared from the harsh effects of Leaf-Bare for the most part. Her senses straining to detect any disturbances, Rookslash continued on.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryeclaw wrote:Female
16 moons
Moor-Runner
Single
Tags;; Sedgepaw ;; Stormfrost
    About to respond to Stormfrost, Ryeclaw turned when she heard the familiar mew of her apprentice, and spotted the cat in question bounding towards them. "It's alright Sedgepaw." She purred, and turned back to Stormfrost. "I think we'll head over towards the forest. Now that the leaves are returning, there should be plentiful prey." With no objections, Ryeclaw turned towards the entrance, waving her tail for their small patrol to follow. As she left, in the distance she could see Jinxclaw padding away, and she felt a strike of pity for her sister's fellow tunnelers. Rookslash had them up early every morning, drilling them and working till the late hours of the day. The three were undoubtedly the hardest workers in the clan- but most Moor-Runners refuse to admit this. Giving her head a quick shake, Ryeclaw continued on her path.
Hamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *The Original Windclan* Collecting Cats!

Postby skystar901 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:08 am

[-]Stormfrost[-]Twenty Moons[-]Female[-]Windclan Moor Runner[-]Tags;Ryeclaw, Sedgepaw[-]

Stormfrost smiled at the apprentice when she emerged from the apprentices den. When Ryeclaw left, Stormfrost padded after the young deputy. She turned her head when she saw a group of tunnelers I wonder if they like it down there she muttered, her head tilting slightly as she watched them. Shaking her head Stormfrost shrugged, and continued to follow Ryeclaw.

[-]Pixie[-]Thirty-Six Moons[-]Female[-]Loner Queen[-]Tags; Venuspelt, Burrpaw

Pixie blinked, and tilted her head. Averting her gaze she said For a lot of my life I was a housecat she said quietly. I only became a loner recently her paws kneaded the ground as she looked at the multi-colored she-cat. [color=#BF80FF]I didn't scent your markings...there was a stream near where I crossed, and the water really blocked anything she explained, an apologetic tone in her voice
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHey! I'm Sky, I'm Aro/Ace,
xxxFemale, and I do take a while
xxxto type so please give me some
xxxpatience if it looks like I'm taking
xxxa while to respond to you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHamilton, Dear Evan Hansen,
xxxRotG, Marvel, DC, LEGO
xxxPercy Jackson, Warriors,
xxxLegend of Zelda, Super Mario
xxxFeel free to dm me about those!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skystar901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxepictimexX » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:30 am

Rabbittail
Gender -> Tom
Crush -> None
Rank -> Warrior
Role -> Wind Clan Warrior
Tags; Jinxclaw, Rooksplash
Location -> Tunnels, fields

WIP

Burrpaw
Gender -> She-Cat
Crush -> None
Rank -> Apprentice
Role -> Moor Runner
Mentor -> Venuspelt
Tags; Venuspelt, Pixie
Location -> Text

WIP
XxepictimexX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sagebreeze

Postby Wunderland » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:36 am

Sagebreeze wrote:Muscular tabby-and-white tom
38 moons
Moor-runner
Crush;; none
Mate;; none
Tags;; Nettlepaw
    The tom stretched as he rose from his nest, back arcing and tail curling. For a moment, he'd forgotten his responsibilities, both as warrior and mentor - it was relaxing, to say the last. After shaking the moss and grass from his pelt, he padded over to the apprentice's nests. As it was Newleaf, moor-runners and their apprentices slept above ground. It was comforting to be out among the heather again - the tunnels were too cramped for his taste. "Nettlepaw," he mewed to the slumbering tom. "We should be out hunting, not snoozing." It was more of a gentle, teasing reminder than anything. His apprentice was on of the few cats that he'd warmed up to right away. He enjoyed the bumbling cat's antics as well as his company.
Wunderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ʀᴏᴏᴋsʟᴀsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʀʏᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ

Postby Hamlet » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:44 am

Rookslash wrote:Female
16 moons
Tunneler
Single
Tags;; Jinxclaw ;; Rabbittail
    Allowing her tail to brush against Rabbittail's shoulder to assure he was following, Rookslash continued onward, so far not scenting anything of worry. Like she suspected, this tunnel was in much better condition than the less used ones- Although they would still need to spend a small amount of time on small repairs. Time away that we need to spend fixing the more damaged tunnels. Rookslash thought grudgingly, resisting the urge to flick her tail, as to not alert Rabbittail. They quickly neared the first split of the tunnel, and Rookslash decided to first check the left path, as it lead out towards less populated lands. Signalling to Rabbittail of their turn, the dark fae veered left, her eyes scanning the walls of the enclosed space. It had been spared from the harsh effects of Leaf-Bare for the most part. Her senses straining to detect any disturbances, Rookslash continued on.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryeclaw wrote:Female
16 moons
Moor-Runner
Single
Tags;; Sedgepaw ;; Stormfrost
Venuspelt ;; Burrpaw ;; Pixie
    Padding onward, Ryeclaw felt herself relax as she treaded over familiar grounds of their territory. The new blooming heather tickling her sides and back, the small fae suddenly scented two clan cats- and one unfamiliar. Glancing back at Stormfrost, to see if she too scented the disturbance, Ryeclaw picked up the pace, her eyes scanning for the possible intruder. Bursting from the heather, Ryeclaw skid to a stop. In front of her was Venuspelt, her apprentice Burrpaw, and an unfamiliar cat. Immediately Ryeclaw could sense the hostility thickening the air. With a jolt, she realized that, being the deputy, she would need to deal with this. Quickly composing herself, Ryeclaw calmly padded forward. "What is going on here?" She calmly questioned, her gaze neutral as she scanned the three cats. Burrpaw looked quite worked up- but that wasn't something the clan wasn't used to. Venuspelt, a warrior just about Ryeclaw's age, seemed cool and collected, but her slightly ruffled pelt told her that she still was ready to be hostile. Still facing the three, Ryeclaw beckoned for her small patrol to come forward. If this cat planned on being hostile, Ryeclaw needed it to know they had plenty of paws to beat them down.
Hamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark.Leaf » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:59 am

((I know we're probably meant to avoid talking in ooc, but does anybody know what happened to Redwhisker? (The person playing Tigerleaf, the medicine cat) because it's really hard to rp as medicine cat apprentice without them.))
((Also, it's fine don't worry about it.))
Dark.Leaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redwhiskers » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:23 am

((Hi guys! i apologize!! i havent been on at all and i will now! :)^^ ive been really busy lately and everytime i sign on, i have to go right back off..... @Dark.leaf)) ((also anyone know how to turn off the siggys?
Last edited by Redwhiskers on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redwhiskers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark.Leaf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:16 am

((@Redwhiskers it's fine! And when you're in the full editor version of a post, there are some boxes of which you can choose to tick and un-tick. Un-tick the one that mentions your signature.))
Dark.Leaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redwhiskers » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:44 pm

Tigerleaf wrote:
Crush: Maybe¿
Mentor to: Raccoonpaw
Tags; none (pm me or I could too)

Tigerleaf huffed as he saw the familiar enterance to the WindClan camp. His pelt flattened as he finally realized he was back. Tigerleaf had previously been searching for some Lungwort around camp just in case of Yellowcough and the Lungwort storages were becoming empty. He had told Raccoonpaw that he would be back but Tigerleaf accidentally wandered way too long in search of new herbs to use for wounds and illnesses as he was stocking up on Lungwort. Tigerleaf tried to spot Raccoonpaw once he entered camp to apologize. I'm such a hare-brain! Why did I take too long? Cats could've been injured while I was gone and Raccoonpaw's fur would've been standing on end! I can't do this anymore!

He sighed. He shouldn't be thinking this since nothing happened. I worry too much.. He thought as he was still in search of Raccoonpaw. Instead, he decided to wait in the medicine den until Raccoonpaw returned.

Coontail wrote:
Crush: Maybe¿
Mentor to: none
Tags; none (pm me or I could too)

Coontail awoke at sun high. She stumbled dizzily as she got up from her slumber.Gosh I'm tired! I need more sleep!She complained in thought. She smelled the air and she can smell the scent of prey in the fresh-kill pile, which fully awakened her. Her stomach growled from hunger, better get some fresh-kill! Once she got to the fresh-kill pile, she dove her nose in the pile to pick out a lean rabbit that had been hunted during the dawn patrol. Coontail's teeth sank deeply into the rabbit as juice ran from the sides of her muzzle. Yum! ((sorry I have writers block haha))
Redwhiskers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxepictimexX » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Rabbittail
Gender -> Tom
Crush -> None
Rank -> Warrior
Role -> Wind Clan Warrior
Tags; Jinxclaw,Rooksplash
Location -> Tunnels, fields

Obediently, he followed right behind the she-cat, muzzle raised. After moments of silent, he felt the walls squeeze on his sides, the tom slowing down as he squirmed through. The narrow dirt walls squished around the large, robust tom, his wide paws scraping at the soft ground. "Rooksplash, hold on for a moment, I'm -" The tom cut himself off, too embarrassed to confess to her about the awkward situation. Taking a deep breath, he sucked in air to make his sides shrink a little. He was just able to make his way through, the tom stumbling forward in a clumsy manner.

Burrpaw
Gender -> She-Cat
Crush -> None
Rank -> Apprentice
Role -> Moor Runner
Mentor -> Venuspelt
Tags; Venuspelt, Pixie
Location -> Text

Burrpaw's tail kinked, her muzzle lifting as her fur was ruffled like the sage grass. Smirking, she watched the kittypet get called out, the clan's deputy present. Her amber eyes narrowed, whiskers twitching obnoxiously. Burrpaw's claws dug into the dry, soft ground, her long, sleek tail raised and twitching impatiently. "Hm, well your going to have a hopeless life on the moors as a loner, and you were a kittypet? Wow, you really need luck by the looks of it!" Her tone was bitter, the mocking words seeming to act as more of a threat than a remark. Scoffing, Burrpaw's ears twitched, amusement glittering in her amber eyes. 'A kittypet in the wild? Imagine that! Those sluggish things would barely be able to catch a mouse! If they know what a mouse is.' Burrpaw shook her head, cheeks puffing out a she forced the laughter to not be burst. Her chest puffed, the she cat's narrow muzzle scrunched in disgust at the kittypet scent.
XxepictimexX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me