*The Original Windclan* Collecting Cats!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: *The Original Windclan* Collecting Cats!

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Jinxclaw \\ Tom \\ Tunneler \\
Accent: German \\ Scent: Dry bark & Coconut \\
Tags: Rookslash, Rabbittail

Jinxclaw rolled his eyes behind his eyelids as she walked away. Once when he heard that the other two were gone he opened his eyes to show off his amber orbs. The large, fluffy tom stood up and stretched out his stiff limbs. He shook the dirt and dust from his pelt before his large paw lead him out of her den. Jinxclaw began to sniff out breakfast before he found a nice plump rabbit. It was grazing peacefully in the morning rays before he jumped on it and swiftly killed it. The tom began to eat his breakfast rather quickly. After he was finished the only thing remaining was white fur and bones. He began to pad off; following Rookslash and Rabbittails scents.

Venuspelt \\ Fae \\ Moor Runner \\
Accent: English \\ Scent: Wet moss & Daisies \\
Tags: Burrpaw

Venuspelt shot Burrpaw a glance of irritantion before taking a small step forward and retracting her claws. "I apologize for my apprentice here. She's got a fiery personality and I'm going to have to teach her to learn to keep it at bay when it's not necessary." The oddly pelted fae as she turned her head back to the younger cat with a small scowl. "But despite her words that were said in such a harsh manner, she is right. You are in constant danger out here since you were a Kit- house cat. Us cats are either loners like yourself or in a clan to protect one another. We hunt and survive on our own without the two legs. We can provide you with safety but you also need to pull your own weight. Hunting when needed or whatever the clan leader tells you to do for that day." Venuspelt said in a silk like tone before she sat down on her haunches and looked to the kittypet.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ʀᴏᴏᴋsʟᴀsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʀʏᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ

Postby Hamlet » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:45 am

Rookslash wrote:Female
16 moons
Tunneler
Single
Tags;; Jinxclaw ;; Rabbittail
    Unable to contain her amusement, Rookslash let out a huff, her tail teasingly flicking the clumsy tunneler. "Ate a bit too much for breakfast?" The dark fae glanced behind her, mischief glimmering in her icy gaze. Shifting her gaze forward again, Rookslash wrinkled her snout as they neared this tunnel's exit, harsh sunlight assaulting her eyes. Expertly heaving herself from the opening, Rookslash turned away from the rising sun, squinting as she watched Rabbitclaw follow suit. "Where is that lazy rabbit..." She grumbled, squinting off into the horizon. To her surprise, she spotted the fellow tunneler, trudging his way across the moor. Waving her dark tail, she hoped the worker spotted her and Rabbittail.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryeclaw wrote:Female
16 moons
Moor-Runner
Single
Tags;; Sedgepaw ;; Stormfrost
Venuspelt ;; Burrpaw ;; Pixie
    Padding onward, Ryeclaw felt herself relax as she treaded over familiar grounds of their territory. The new blooming heather tickling her sides and back, the small fae suddenly scented two clan cats- and one unfamiliar. Glancing back at Stormfrost, to see if she too scented the disturbance, Ryeclaw picked up the pace, her eyes scanning for the possible intruder. Bursting from the heather, Ryeclaw skid to a stop. In front of her was Venuspelt, her apprentice Burrpaw, and an unfamiliar cat. Immediately Ryeclaw could sense the hostility thickening the air. With a jolt, she realized that, being the deputy, she would need to deal with this. Quickly composing herself, Ryeclaw calmly padded forward. "What is going on here?" She calmly questioned, her gaze neutral as she scanned the three cats. Burrpaw looked quite worked up- but that wasn't something the clan wasn't used to. Venuspelt, a warrior just about Ryeclaw's age, seemed cool and collected, but her slightly ruffled pelt told her that she still was ready to be hostile. Still facing the three, Ryeclaw beckoned for her small patrol to come forward. If this cat planned on being hostile, Ryeclaw needed it to know they had plenty of paws to beat them down.
Hamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:05 am

Accent: German \\ Scent: Dry bark & Coconut \\

The dark pelted tom walked farther from his den as his large paws lead the way. They carried him farther and farther from where he wanted to be. Being a tunneler is rough and tireing. Doing to the same night and day. It got quite boring. A sigh escaped his mouth as his whiskers flicked slightly. He padded up to the duo and gave a slight nod. "Howd the tunnel look?" He asked with a tierd voic; one who wasn't ready to start the day yet.

Accent: English \\ Scent: Wet moss & Daisies \\

The two faced she cat turned her head to look over at Rookslash as she entered the clearing. Venuspelt gave a small nod as a sigh of respect before motioning her paw over at the kittypet. "We came across a kitt- house cat that's alone. She doesn't know of clans and couldn't smell our scents due to the river being so close. So on a side note we will have to remark them. But Anyways, she's not hostile, at least from what I've seen and she means no harm. I told her what we do here and how things work out, I kinda offered her a position to join but I was going to bring her to either yourself or the leader, by we hadn't finished our conversation." The cat said with a light chuckle before leaving her spot and lightly padding over to the deputy. Her tail flicked from side to side in no orderly manner.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skystar901 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:36 am

[-]Stormfrost[-]Twenty Moons[-]Female[-]Windclan Moor Runner[-]Tags;Ryeclaw, Sedgepaw[-]

Stormfrost padded after Ryeclaw and Sedgepaw, tilting her head slightly at the silver she-cat who scented of milk. Pricking her ears slightly, her blue fur prickled slightly, like she could see Venuspelt, and Burrpaw doing. Of course Burrpaw was also puffing our her chest and glaring at the loner...or was it a kittypet? Venuspelt had seemed to start off by saying kittypet, but then she ended in loner.

[-]Pixie[-]Thirty-Six Moons[-]Female[-]Loner Queen[-]Tags; Venuspelt, Burrpaw

[size=85]Pixie took a nervous step backwards as three new cats, all of them female...were every cat in this Windclan female? came forwards. Her silver fur prickled nervously as her eyes grew wider, if that was even possible, and she stared out at all these new and most likely unfriendly cats. She watched the one who had introduced herself as 'Venuspelt' walked over to one of the newcomers, and explained everything. Taking a deep breath, she forced herself to calm before saying My name is Pixie, and I am really sorry about entering your land, I was simply looking for a safe place for my kits to be born. If you wish me into your clan, then I will go with you, if you wish me to leave, I will be gone before the moon is at it's highest.
skystar901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark.Leaf » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:41 am

I apologise, but I'm leaving the rp. I am unable to dedicate enough time to it.
Dark.Leaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ʀᴏᴏᴋsʟᴀsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʀʏᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ

Postby Hamlet » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:37 am

Rookslash wrote:Female
16 moons
Tunneler
Single
Tags;; Jinxclaw ;; Rabbittail
    Flicking her tail in annoyance at the lazy tunneler, Rookslash rolled her icy eyes at his tired tone, although her whiskers twitched in amusement. "So far so good. No unusual scents that we could detect, and the walls seem to be holding up well enough for now." Shrugging, Rookslash turned her gaze to the tunnels towards the forest. "We'll probably be running into the troubles once we get to the western tunnels, since we used those a lot less during the winter." Kneading her paws into the dry soil below, her gaze swept across her two teammates. "Ready to move on?"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryeclaw wrote:Female
16 moons
Moor-Runner
Single
Tags;; Sedgepaw ;; Stormfrost
Venuspelt ;; Burrpaw ;; Pixie
    Giving Burrpaw a sharp glare, Ryeclaw beckoned the feisty apprentice back towards the group, nodding to Venuspelt for her summary. "Thank you for waiting for our input." Turning back to the loner, Ryeclaw inspected the pale she-cat. It was true, her belly was clearly swollen with the promise of new kits. The cat seemed rather worse for the wear, looking like a rogue compared to the sleek Moor-Runners. Making up her mind, Ryeclaw dipped her head to the soon-to-be mother. "I will allow you to accompany us back to camp. From there I will discuss with our leader if you are to stay or not. My name is Ryeclaw, I am the clan's Deputy. " She flicked a tail back at each cat of her party in turn. "This is Stormfrost, my apprentice Sedgepaw, Venuspelt, and her apprentice Burrpaw." Taking a few steps back, she waved her tail to gather the group. "Now lets get back to camp. Burrpaw, please find her a a suitable nest in the apprentice den, and make sure she is fed. " With a final glance at the group. Ryeclaw turned and began padding back in the direction of the camp.
Hamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxepictimexX » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:31 pm

Rabbittail
Gender -> Tom
Crush -> None
Rank -> Warrior
Role -> Wind Clan Warrior
Tags; Jinxclaw, Rooksplash
Location -> Tunnels, fields

Rabbittail stayed silent, listening to Rooksplash report the news to the sleepy warrior, Jinxclaw. Yawning lightly, he began to shoulder his way past the two, halting a few cat tail lengths away to stare into the vast landscape like a blink hawk. "We should widen the tunnels, sometime. It will be safer if we are able to run through them with no annoyances." Meowing, his stubbed tail flicked before he glanced backwards towards his team mates, searching their expression for any signs of approval. Biting his lips, the tom shifted his weight uncertainty, ears perked towards Jinxclaw. Shaking his head lightly at the the tom, he returned his attention back to Rooksplash with patience.

Burrpaw
Gender -> She-Cat
Crush -> None
Rank -> Apprentice
Role -> Moor Runner
Mentor -> Venuspelt
Tags; Venuspelt, Pixie
Location -> Text

She couldn't help but give a snarl at the order, fur prickling. 'Can't that Pixie just help herself? Why should we help her? She won't even help the clan!' Biting her tongue, the she cat trotted ahead, wanting to keep as much of a distance away from the kittypet. 'I am not touching her.' Tongue poking out, her tail was raised, head low as her claws scraped at the ground. "Hmph... I bet she hasn't even had the taste of mouse yet.' Grumbling under her breath, her teeth bared bitterly, expression tainted with disgust.
XxepictimexX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:41 pm

Scent: Dry bark & Coconut \\

Jinxclaw listened to the she cats report before he nodded calmly. "Okay. Let's start heading there now. Rabbittail; that's a good point. Us large males are going to have a heck of time trying to run through there without hitting our heads or even getting stuck." The tom said with a slight chuckle before he stretched out his lumps again and began to walk towards the other tunnels that Rookslash had mentioned. His tail flicked from side to side as he walked.

Scent: Wet moss & Daisies \\

Venuspelt nodded before snapping her head towards her apprentice; hearing a bit of mumbling come from her mouth. "Burrpaw, if you wish to speak, I'd advice you to say it loud enough so we can hear. Unless you had nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself." The warriors tail flicked in annoyance before she fell behind the apprentice and pregnant she cat, making sure nothing bad would happen between either of the cats. Her whiskers twitches lightly and her eyes were burning into Burrpaws fur.
Last edited by Durnehviir on Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxepictimexX » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:57 pm

Rabbittail
Gender -> Tom
Crush -> None
Rank -> Warrior
Role -> Wind Clan Warrior
Tags; Jinxclaw, Rooksplash
Location -> Tunnels, fields

Purring in relief, the tom nodded in agreement with Jinxclaw, Rabbittail making his way to the tom tom's side. "Good reasoning, Jinxclaw." Praising the other tom with some heartfelt comment, Rabbittail's muzzle contained a genuine smile, humbleness sprouting in his eyes. Ears flicking, a calm expression settled on the tom, mainly caused from Jinxclaw's relaxing presence.

Burrpaw
Gender -> She-Cat
Crush -> None
Rank -> Apprentice
Role -> Moor Runner
Mentor -> Venuspelt
Tags; Venuspelt, Pixie
Location -> Text

Burrpaw's expression went blank, her paw steps stiffening as her eyes rounded. Her mentor's sudden voice caused the apprentice to bury her muzzle into her chest, quick and furious licks sweeping over the mixed tones of color. Hissing silently, she avoided making any eye contact with Venuspelt, tail tucked in between her legs. Forcefully, she trudged her paws through the soil, the grass tightly clustered around the cats.
XxepictimexX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skystar901 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:55 am

((OOC; Uh...just now realizing there still isn't a cat to play leader, when is one going to be picked?))

[-]Stormfrost[-]Twenty Moons[-]Female[-]Windclan Moor Runner[-]Tags;Ryeclaw, Sedgepaw, Pixie, Venuselt, Burrpaw[-]

Stormfrost padded alongside Sedgepaw, wondering why the young apprentice was so quiet. Shaking it off, she turned her attention to Ryeclaw and said What do you suppose our leader will think? her tail rippled along with the blowing wind as she walked, and her short fur was fairly ruffled from running earlier. But her bright blue eyes were sparking with curiosity as they usually did, and her ears were pricked towards the Deputy.

[-]Pixie[-]Thirty-Six Moons[-]Female[-]Loner Queen[-]Tags; Venuspelt, Burrpaw, Ryeclaw, Sedgepaw, Stormfrost

[size=85]Pixie nodded to the one who introduced herself as 'Ryeclaw' and allowed the other cats to lead her towards their home. She heard the small grumpy one mumble something, but she couldn't quite pick out the words. Pixie shuddered slightly when Venuspelt snapped at Burrpaw. From what she was seeing, it would probably be best to never, ever anger that she-cat. Behind her, she could hear the blue one talking, maybe asking a question to the deputy cat, but Pixie only caught the words 'think' and 'leader'. Pixie forced herself to take a deep breath, and stay calm. Everything was going to be fine...either she would have a new home here with this 'Windclan' or she would be leaving to find a new home that wasn't in their land. If she was being honest with herself, she would prefer the first option, especially since every passing day meant the coming of her kits would be happening sooner and sooner.
skystar901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me