DesertClan V.2 - Warriors RP

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

DesertClan V.2 - Warriors RP

Postby feyre.archeron » Mon May 09, 2016 9:32 am

In the heat of the Arizona desert, it would seem not much could thrive, but tucked away beside a beautiful oasis lives a clan of cats. These cats call themselves, Desertclan. They have called this desert home for many moons, having laid claim to the sand covered earth. The cats have survived for generation upon generation in peace with little more than a couple of border infraction from time to time, that was until the Great Uprising. For an ambitious tom by the name of Hawkcry, filled the minds of his clanmates with a deep lust for power. The massive tom turned his hate and anger against the leader, Scorchstar, who had taken him in moons previous. The tom was not successful in his attempts, but rather he had succumb to the power of the chosen four. After ripping the life from the leader, he fell, crimson staining the sand beneath the clans paws, the blood of the two mingled together in a tangy iron scent. However, he did not leave without leaving his legacy behind. For his mate, Coyoteclaw, and his three daughters were left behind, surviving the Great Uprising.

It seemed that perhaps, Starclan had not given up on their small clan, nor their fallen leader. For in the wake of disaster, another young ambitious cat had proven herself worthy of the title, leader. The mate of Hawkcry was paw-picked by Starclan to lead the clan out of disaster. She claimed the name with great honor and determination to prove her clan wrong about her original intentions. With her daughters in tow, she began her life as a leader, earning nine lives in the process. However, peace is not always possible. In the wake of the new leadership, a new enemy has risen. Heartbroken and spiteful, this new enemy is prepared to kill any who stand in their way. Can Coyotestar hold the clan together in light of the terrible storm brewing? Or will the evil consume all those involved?
Last edited by feyre.archeron on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DesertClan V.2 - Warriors RP - WIP

Postby feyre.archeron » Mon May 09, 2016 10:03 am

RULES
One All of Tess's rules apply as usual. Two please post all forms and out of character chatter on the discussion thread. I don't want to see any discussion taking place on here. Three Please make sure to post at the bare minimum, six sentences per cat! This is a semi-lit RP and I expect you to write as such. To add, there should be very few mistakes with grammar, spelling and/or punctuation. Four Please make sure every cat has flaws. No cat should be absolutely perfect. Five Please code your forms. All forms must have some type of coding and look nice and neat. Please try to keep fonts under 85. I am changing this rule a bit, they do not need excessive history's, but please include a short one at least and all the basics. Six If you have a high ranked cat, please be active. I would like to see a post at least once every couple of days. If you have a normal rank and are inactive for more than six days, I will send you a warning. If I do not see anything in the next two days you will be removed. Excused absences are excluded from this rule. Seven Disable your signature please! I can not stress this enough.

STRIKES
      currently, none

BANS
      currently, none

THE STAFF
      [Owner]
      harleyquinn,
      [Original Owner]
      killian jones

THE S
      [Mods]
      Macey
      Oliverstorm
      Scintillating

HELPFUL LINKS

The Warrior Code
Warrior Glossary
Apprentice Ceremony/Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony
Warrior Ceremony
Medicine Cat Ceremony
Last edited by feyre.archeron on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 8 times in total.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Mon May 09, 2016 10:14 am

THE TERRITORY

The desert is not the most forgiving of places, however, the cats are lucky enough to live alongside an oasis that provides the clan with fresh water on a constant basis. It has been season since the oasis has dried out. There is a small ledge a short distance off alongside a small hill. This ledge is the outside of the leaders den and is where the leader holds clan meetings. Next to the leader is where the deputy stands atop the same ledge. Towards the front of the camp is the medicine cats den. More than likely this den was once a coyote's den that has since been abandoned. Deep within the den are dips in the ground where the medicine cat stores the herbs. The warriors den is also believed to be an abandoned coyote set. This den is wider than the medicine cats den and has two entrances that connect to one space. Inside it is large, able to hold a massive amount of cats and could have possibly been a nursery for coyote pups at one point in time. The cats bring moss from the oasis to build their nests or will dig shallow ruts into the pliable sand to sleep in. The apprentices den is one of the less noticeable dens. A small rut in the ground, unless you are looking you can barely see it, however, once inside, it is larger than it appears. Same as the warriors, apprentices will use moss from the oasis or dig shallow ruts into the earth. The most important den, or at least one of, has to be the nursery where the kits are born and raised for the first six moons of their lives. Hidden underneath some shrubbery, the nursery is rather large inside, and is kept rather cool even in the worst of heat due to its shaded exterior. The entrance is high enough to keep the youngest kits in while low enough to allow the older ones to venture out into camp. Queens always use moss for nests simply because it is softer than the ground. Lastly, is the elders den. This den is smaller than most of the others, though it holds enough room for about seven cats within its confines. This is due to the fact that there are hardly any elders in the den.
Last edited by feyre.archeron on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Mon May 09, 2016 10:36 am

[Leader]
      Coyotestar|♀|36|kepner,

[Deputy]
      Batclaw|♂|34|cap'n

[Medicine Cat]
      Softberry|♀|67|Oliverstorm

[Med. Cat Apprentice]
      Tinyfur|♂|30|DasCanadianSparkle

[Warriors]
      Thornwhisker|♂|36|Macey
      Sootfall|♂|24|kepner,
      Duneshade|♀|26|kepner,
      Thistleheart|♀|43|kepner,
      Breezestripe|♂|27|Macey
      Flareears|♀|29|killian jones
      Stripeheart|♂|19|Oliverstorm
      Russetstorm|♂|62|Oliverstorm
      Crowwhisker|♀|29|Belvedere
      Sparrowstorm|♀|15|Belvedere
      Fennecear|♂|33|Belvedere
      Graywhisker|♂|39|DasCanadianSparkle
      Rattleclaw|♂|50|DasCanadianSparkle
      Bustardbite|♂|45|DasCanadianSparkle
      Firetail|♂|26|DasCanadianSparkle
      Sunstrike|♂|27|suzhay
      Adderbranch|♂|15.5|Okami.Amaterasu
      Ashfall|♂|15.5|ruuki.
      name|♀/♂|age|owner
      name|♀/♂|age|owner
      name|♀/♂|age|owner

[Apprentices]
      Scorchpaw/fur|♂|9|kepner,
      Mousepaw|♂|9|cap'n
      Sandpaw|♂|9|Macey
      Morningpaw|♀|12.5|mika,
      Mothpaw|♂|7.5|N3wt0n
      Featherpaw|♀|7|ruuki.
      name|♀/♂|age|owner
      name|♀/♂|age|owner

[Queens & Kits]
      Coyotestar|♀|34|kepner,
      --->Hawkkit|♀|5|killian jones
      --->Rosekit|♀|5|kepner,
      --->Mosskit|♀|5|Macey
      Fleetfoot|♀|age|kepner,
      --->Shadowkit/step|♂|0|kepner,
      --->name|♀/♂|age|owner

[Elders]
      Lizardfang|♀|49|Belvedere
      name|♀/♂|age|owner

[loners & rogues]
      Speckledfur|♀|43|Macey
      Pilot|♂|65|Oliverstorm
      Tino|♂|47|DasCanadianSparkle
      Zuka|♀|30|DasCanadianSparkle
      Hornet|♂|14|harmonious
      Minx|♀|30|catastrophe,
      Major|♂|14|kepner,
      Cloud|♂|6|shattered stars
      Calliope|♀|14|kepner,
Last edited by feyre.archeron on Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 14 times in total.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Mon May 09, 2016 10:53 am

LOVE, MENTOR, FAMILY

[Romances]
Sootfall likes Flareears
Mosskit likes Scorchpaw
Hawkkit likes Sandpaw
Rosekit likes Sandpaw
Thistleheart & Rattleclaw like each other
Crowwhisker & Tinyfur like each other
_______ & ________ like each other
_______ & ________ likes each other
Flareears is mates with Thornwhisker
Fleetfoot is mates with Breezestripe

[Mentors]
Stripeheart mentors Sandpaw
Batclaw mentors Scorchpaw
Breezestripe mentors Morningpaw
Thistleheart mentors Mousepaw
Sootfall mentors Stoatpaw
Thornwhisker mentors Featherpaw
Bustardbite mentors Mothpaw
Flareears will mentor Rosepaw
Thornwhisker will mentor Hawkpaw
_______ mentors Mosspaw
_______ mentors ________

[Family]
Thornwhisker and Flareears are parents to Scorchpaw and Sandpaw
Coyoteclaw is mother to Mosskit, Hawkkit, and Rosekit
Lizardfang is mother to Sparrowheart
Sunstrike and Stoatpaw are brothers
Major and Batclaw are Half-brothers
Last edited by feyre.archeron on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 10 times in total.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Mon May 09, 2016 10:54 am

THE PROPHECY

[poem/words]
The drought stays near, with cats in need
But the threat of another takes out of greed

As one enemy falls, another will rise
Cats will flee with fear in their eyes

The coyote strikes atop water's bend
The enemy will soon be relinquished again

[vision]
The oasis fills with blood, cat fleeing in fear on either side, at the last moment the silhouette of a coyote appears atop the falls.

WEATHER,TIME, SEASON
      Sunny/ warm ✔
      Partially cloudy
      Very cloudy
      Completely overcast
      Scorching hot
      Slightly cool
      Chilly
      Light drizzle of rain
      Downpour of rain

Dawn
      Sunhigh
      Afternoon ✔
      Mid-Afternoon
      Sundown
      Nighttime
      Midnight

New-leaf
      Green-leaf ✔
      Leaf-fall
      Leaf-bare

Patrol at Dawn
      Patrol at Sunhigh
      Patrol at Sundown
      Patrol at Midnight

Various hunting patrols
      throughout the day. No
      set time.
Last edited by feyre.archeron on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Sun May 15, 2016 10:13 am

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Name: Coyotestar
Mate: Hawkcry
Tags: Rosekit, Hawkkit,
Mosskit, The Clan

Feeling: Overwhelmed
┕━━━━━━━━┙
The sun's warm rays split through the darkness of Coyotestar's den. The lithe russet molly shifted slightly, blinking her eyes open into the sun. In the corner of her den, her three kits wrestled and played. enjoying one another's company. A purr rumbled in the lithe mollies chest as she watched her loved kits play. Hawkcry was so proud of them... I wish he was here with me. He should be leading the clan. I will make him proud though... and I know they will as well. Sadness washed over the young molly, her eyes glazing with misery. She longed to feel the warmth of her mate at her side. Longed for his company. Yowls broke through the silence of the clan camp. Shrieks of pain reverberated in her ears "you and the kit's stay put, I don't want any of you injured" the deep husky voice made her heart melt, and despite the defiant, cruel gleam that filled his eyes, a sort of softness settled over Hawkcry every time he looked to her. She nodded in response, wrapping her tail protectively around her kits. The yowls of protest made her flinch as the sickly sweet smell of blood rushed over her, overwhelming her senses. It seemed as though hours passed, her kits squirming at her side, eager to jump into the thick of battle. She pulled them closer until suddenly, all movement stopped. A hiss raged through the air and Coyoteclaw's eyes sought out the massive shape of her mate, his claws deep in Scorchstar's neck, a wound the leader would never heal from. Scorchstar fell, sputter to the ground, and just like that, Hawkcry was overtaken. She assumed the screech had come from ne of the clan cats, but she did not realized that it was her own as she barged out of the thicket and rushed to her mates side. Around her, cat's hissed and growled but the fighting had ceased and fear began to replace anger. Her nose pressed roughly against the side of her mate, his eyes wide and lifeless, body still and cooling. the lithe molly shook her head, clearing the thoughts from her mind as she pushed herself to her paws. Her eyes landed on the kits and a smile stretched across her maw. "Come now, let's play outside. It's time I called a clan meeting" Coyotestar ushered the young kits out with her tail, watching as they bounced out of the den and into the masses of cats already trying to rebuild their home. As she stepped into the sun, eyes blinking to adjust, she noticed the lack of fresh kill upon the pile. She would need to send out a hunting party. She also noticed the stale scent of Speckledfur tracing the clan camp. A chill ran through her back as she stepped forward, ready to call the clan together. I have no choice, she has betrayed her clan before, just as I have, but her rage for me is much stronger than that, and I do not doubt she will try to gain back what she believes is rightfully hers. The thought itself brought a hiss into the molly's throat, annoyance ever present in the young molly's eyes, the way her tail tip twitched, her whiskers vibrating with distaste. At last she sat back, curling her tail carefully around her forepaws "Let those old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a meeting" Her voice rang out, loud and clear, and she was pleased to see the cats respond, turning to her with relief in their eyes. So many injuries, so many deaths. She glanced at Lizardfang who limped out of the elders den. She knew she would never be a warrior again, and that that was something she would have to confront today. She had lost so much already that Coyotestar took sympathy upon her. She shifted slightly, her eyes boring into those around her, landing firmly on Batclaw. She had made her decision the night before. Despite being blind, he was loyal, strong and as great a warrior as anyone else. He would be her deputy, this she knew and it was something that she was proud of.

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Name: Thistleheat
Crush: Rattleclaw
Tags: Rattleclaw
Feeling: Sad, Tired
┕━━━━━━━━┙
Thistleheart had spent the night at the outskirts of the camp, her head resting peacefully on her paws as she watched the sun slowly rise at the edge of the desert. A sadness had filled the molly that didn't quite want to dissipate. In fact, it grew strong with every passing hour. She pushed herself to her paws as the afternoon sun beat down on her white pelt. Her eyes scanning the horizon as if at any moment she expected Venom to appear from the dust. The sickly sweet scent of iron had yet to wash itself free from her paws. The taste of Venom's blood as it slid down her throat made her gag. Nightmares had haunted her the last two nights, hearing Venom's screeches, her cries as her life was drained away, taken at the teeth of her own best friend. Her ears flickered forward before she turned her head towards the other's, her eyes landing on Rattleclaw. She could not describe her relief when she had seen the tom pacing after the battle, it was more than she could possibly handle and in that moment her emotions broke. She shook the feeling from her head and pushed herself to her paws, walking towards him, though her tail drooped slightly. A purr rumbled in her throat as she approached him, her eyes softening ever so slightly. "Rattleclaw, how are you feeling?" she asked softly, her voice gently. She was pulled away from her question by Coyoteclaw's voice. Her pelt bristled slightly at the reminder that Scorchstar, the one cat who had truly given her a chance was gone, but Coyotestar accepted her and never questioned her loyalty. Not when she was a warrior anyways, and she doubted she would as a leader either. She touched the tip of her tail to Rattleclaw's side, moving in pace with him towards the gathering cats.

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Name:Fleetfoot
Mate: Breezestripe
Tags: Softberry, Breezestripe
Feeling: Exhausted, Nauseous
┕━━━━━━━━┙
Fleetfoot stretched herself out in front of the warriors den, the sun beating down on her ebony coat. She relaxed slightly, her ears flicking, but her leg hurt beyond belief, leaving a stinging pain in her shoulder. Softberry had tended to it just the other day but it didn't seem to get better, and neither did the sickness rolling through her stomach. She turned her head slightly, nipping at the pain the seemed to echo her thoughts. It had been happening more frequently, the pain, the sickness. She hadn't slept well in days, even before the battle. She pushed herself to her paws, struggling to ease the pain, at last she turned towards the medicine cat's den, falling heavily back to her side "Softberry!" she yowled. Warmth spread across her body as she closed her eyes, her stubbed tail twitching slightly. A familiar, calming scent washed over her as she turned her head towards the entrance. Breezestripe walked through, carrying a small bundle in his jaws. Hunting must have been a success. She purred as she awaited his presence, though her attention was drawn back to Coyotestar as she spoke, again Fleetfoot tried to pull herself to her paws, succeeding despite the wave of nausea that rolled through her.

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Sootfall
Crush: Open
Tags: ____
Feeling: ____
┕━━━━━━━━┙
-Asleep-

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Name: Scorchpaw
Crush: Open, Will be
Mosskit & Hawkkit

Tags: Sandpaw, Thornwhisker
┕━━━━━━━━┙
Scorchpaw strutted out of the apprentice den, despite the slight limp that weighed him down. His ears flicked forwards, eyes scanning the clan as he searched for his brother. He was used to people staring, and quite frankly, it only peaked his ego. He lusted after attention like a tom lusting after a molly. He also knew, part of the reason people looked so fondly at him was his resemblance to his grandfather, Scorchstar. The thought sent a slight burst of annoyance ricocheting through the toms head. He hated being everyone's fascination. Hated looking like his grandfather but he shoved it aside. He was the one here now, getting the attention, getting the looks. He whisked his tail confidently as he padded towards his father and brother. Thornwhisker was teaching Sandpaw new moves, one's Scorchpaw had watched him do in battle. He picked up his pace, eager to make contact and smirked slightly when at last he approached. He let his side bump his brother slightly, throwing the tabby tom off balance. "I bet I could do it so much better than you" he purred, his whiskers twitching in amusement as he cast a challenging look at his brother. His attention was drawn away by the call of Coyotestar, his ears perking. He turned to his brother with a shrug and trotted towards the gathering cats.

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Name: Rosekit
Crush: Open, will later
be Sandpaw

Tags: ____
┕━━━━━━━━┙
Rosekit pushed at her sister Hawkkit playfully, her sharp, tiny claws unsheathing. She could hardly contain herself, even during play, wanting nothing more than to release her claws. She was used to the chatter of their father behind her back, and quite frankly, she didn't understand their problem with him. She, herself, was an ambitious young kit, eager to accomplish goals and wanting nothing more than to one day take her mothers spot, but she knew that may not happen, and she was content with being the best warrior in the clan. She rarely listened to the stories of her father, at least not the ones the others would tell them. When her mother spoke of Hawkcry, that was when she would listen, for her mother described what she believed was the true Hawkcry. She was so deep in thought she was barely aware that her mother had approached. With a soft shove of her tail, Coyotestar ushered them out of the den. Rosekit would not defy and neither would her siblings. All three of them rushed out the entrance and into the bright daylight "I'll race you to the warriors den!" She yowled, leaping forwards an into the clan.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DesertClan V.2 - Warriors RP

Postby canadianhowl » Sun May 15, 2016 12:24 pm

RATTLECLAW
━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
mood;; calmXrank;; warrior
X'tagged;; thistleheart
crush;; thistleheart, softberryXmate;; none

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━

It was after the battle he had earned his warrior name for risking his life many times over and over for the past leader Scorchstar. Due to this, the male was seriously injured and close to death but he barely lived. The male had been sleeping in the warriors den since a moon or two ago. He was quite close with Thistleheart and sometimes they even slept in the same nest. He had grown a strong crush on the she cat but at the same time, he still was in love with Softberry. Rattleclaw just hoped it would remain as crushes because he would be torn to choose a mate. If only he could have two but.... That would be quite rude to the females. But he would give the two each the same amount of love and attention. Still, that wouldn't happen, he was unsure if they would be okay with it. Besides, Softberry was the medicine cat. He had to choose Thistleheart to respect Softberry. Who knows what may happen. What if Softberry also breaks the rules and starts cozying up to him? He should probably stop thinking about it. Rattleclaw gave out a small grunt before he rolled over onto his back and looked up seeing Thistleheart. "Me? I guess I'm fine. I still have some nightmares about the battle but I get through them. Besides, they are almost gone." Rattleclaw answered back before hopping up onto his paws. He also had heard the leaders calling and started to pad out of the den beside Thistleheart. Yes, she was perfect for him if Softberry wasn't going to risk losing her rank. During the battle, his motive was past cats in his life and the two she cats he crushed on. He knew he would make them all proud. Thistleheart, Softberry, and of coarse his brother, past mate, mother, and his father. Especially his father.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

First Posts.

Postby seavey » Sun May 15, 2016 12:58 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
Name: Speckledfur
Crush: Hawkcry
Tags: None
xxxxxxxxxxx
The speckled molly sat, alone as usual, wallowing in her own self pity. Her vision had began to blur with grief and hatred. The hatred that had sat in her stomach like a stone since the moment Coyoteclaw had become pregnant. The hatred that continued to feed off of the grief for Hawkcry. The hatred that demanded revenge. The warrior's den was empty aside from the hunched figure of the she-cat, and she intended for it to stay that way. No cat wanted to converse with her. She was an outcast, a traitor. The thought that seemed to feed her hatred the most was the fact the Coyotestar, the cat the Hawkcry had taken as his mate, the cat that sat and watched as she battled for what she believed in, the cat the he had stupidly chosen as his second, was now leader. How was it that she was looked upon as a traitor, while the cat that had sat to side to cheer on her leader had been chosen to be leader. It wasn't simply unfair, it was outrageous. It was a heap of Foxdung. It was every negative adjective that Speckledfur could think of, and more. She sat, plotting the revenge that would rid the clan of weaklings, and restore Hawkcry's legacy. Though she had drawn a blank. Every plan she could possibly imagine seemed to end by the simple fact that she was greatly outnumbered. Fury had become to course through her veins at her own stupidity, when the strong, commanding - yet pathetic in her mind - voice echoed across camp. Speckledfur didn't move. Perhaps she would protest the authority of the clan's leader by staying put? Or should she instead stroll into the clearing as if it where her own, just to see the look of hatred on their leader's face? She decided that Her second option was the best way to go, and stood. With a shake of her pelt, The molly trotted out of the den, with a mischievous grin that hadn't presented itself since the battle,

xxxxxxxxxxx
Name: Thorn
Mate: Flareears
Tags: Sandpaw
Scorchpaw
xxxxxxxxxxx
Thorn sat, pride flooding his chest as his younger son practiced a battle move he was attempting to teach. Sandpaw glanced up at him, seeking approval for his attempt at the move. Thorn grinned, "Yes! Very good Sandpaw, I think you've got it down!" Thorn's grin only widened as he saw his son's face light up. His emerald green eyes reminded him distinctly of his mate. The thought of Flareears instantly caused his heart to flood with joy and affection, and he glanced up in hopes of catching her eye. Oh how I love my family so. StarClan, if you do exists, I pray you will watch over them someday when I cannot. That when I am gone they will be safe in your paws. Before the tom had a chance to find the black pelt of his mate, He saw his eldest son, Scorchpaw approaching. The apprentice shoved his brother, and while he wanted to scold Scorchpaw, he stopped himself. He probably would've done something similar if he were to have a brother, and Sandpaw didn't seem to mind too much. Scorchpaw made a remark on his capabilities being greater than that of his brother, and Thorn chuckled as he saw both of their competitive drives spark. The tom stepped in between his sons, breaking up the fight before it had started. "Well Scorchpaw, If your going to go around making claims like that, you're going to need to support them. Now let's see it?" Thorn purred with amusement as he waited for his son to try. As Scorchpaw was bunching his muscles in preparation, the steady voice of the clans leader, Coyotestar, rang across the camp. Thorn had never personally been around for a clan gathering, but the order seemed pretty straight forward, and he took a seat behind his two sons.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Name: Breezestripe
Mate: Fleetfoot
Tags: Fleetfoot
xxxxxxxxxxx
Breezestripe struggled to focus on the vole hardly two tail lengths ahead of him. His mind continued to slip to his mate, Fleetfoot. Her stomach had seemed to be bothering her earlier, and he couldn't help but worry for her well being. Finally, the vole made a move to leave, reminding Breezestripe that he was still hunting. The tom pounced, landing quickly on the vole, and killing it. Perhaps Fleetfoot would be hungry? He lifted the prey in his jaws, starting on the path back to camp. He was favoring his left forepaw where he'd been bitten, and three long scratches ran parallel to his spine. He was in pain, but he was thankful that he had survived, unlike his sister. Thought of Mossleap made his chest ache. His sister had wanted nothing more in life than to love and be loved, yet she hadn't succeeded. She had a long life ahead of her that had been cut short by the ambitions of a few evil cats. DesertClan camp began to come into view, and Breezestripe quickened his pace, the anticipation of seeing Fleetfoot nearly erasing the pain of grief in his chest. As he walked in, he saw her immediately, and his eyes lit up with compassion. He rushed to her side, sensing her pain immediately. The voice of his leader went almost unheard as his brow narrowed in concern. He sat the vole down, and sniffed at her stomach. "Oh my dear Fleetfoot, are you alright? Is it your stomach again?' Breezestripe scanned the camp, anxiously searching for Softberry. Perhaps she could take the pain from his mate. He nudged the vole closer to her. "Do you feel like eating? I caught this for you."

xxxxxxxxxxx
Name: Sandpaw
Tags: Thorn,
Scorchpaw
xxxxxxxxxxx
The apprentice fell on his chin once again as he attempted the move. He glanced up at his father, who still had the same encouraging smile that had sat on his muzzle since his first failed attempt. He pushed himself up yet again, his stubborn persistence refusing to give up. He looked up at his father. I can do this. I'll make you proud of me. Sandpaw kept that thought in mind as he attempted the move yet again. This time he was successful, landing on his paws with perfect precision. He looked up enthusiastically for his fathers approval. His father's words made his heart soar. He could almost feel the pride in his voice. Sandpaw was beaming, when a shove from the side left him unbalanced. He glared to the side at his brother, Scorchpaw, anger prickling in his pelt. His father spoke, doing that thing he did when he made everyone feel better. Sandpaw couldn't help but laugh at the look on Scorchpaw's face. He opened his mouth to comment, but was cut short when Coyotestar called for cats to gather. He trotted over, giving his brother a nudge with his shoulder before taking a seat.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Name: Mosskit
Tags: Hawkkit,
Rosekit
xxxxxxxxxxx
Mosskit bounced eagerly at the den's entrance, eager for her mother's permission to stretch her tiny, energetic legs. A soon as her mother told them to play, she bounded out the door, stopping as she reached the sandy clearing. It took a moment for her small icy-blue eyes to adjust to the bright sun, but once they had, her curious gaze swept the camp. She had Just made a decision to join Sandpaw and Scorchpaw training, but before she could move a paw, her sister Rosekit called out for a race. Never being one to refuse a challenge, Mosskit bolted across the sand. she had almost reached her destination when Coyotestar's voice called across the clearing. Mosskit stopped in her tracks, yowling as Rosekit crashed into her haunches. "Ouch! Watch out Rosekit!" She squeaked. Mosskit believed that she was certainly old enough to catch her own prey, and marched right up to the front of all the gathered cats, and took her seat.
seavey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DesertClan V.2 - Warriors RP

Postby Oliverstorm » Mon May 16, 2016 7:03 am

Softberry

The thick-furred molly had kept her eyes on Fleetfoot for a good moon or two now, ever since the she-cat had started to show some odd symptoms. In the past moons she had become mates with Breezestripe, and unless one was a kit themselves, one knew what usually followed. She was sitting in her den, organizing some cobwebs, when she heard her name cried from the camp. Softberry leapt to her paws and darted out of her den, instantly at the warrior's side. She warily sniffed at the fallen cat, turning her gaze to see Breezestripe. "Can you both come with me to my den?" Softberry asked, head tilted slightly as her tail flicked side to side. Fleetfoot had no other ailments that would cause her to react like this. If this was the first time feeling sick or exhausted, she might suspect a bad piece of food. The medicine cat purred knowingly, but she had to do one last test to make sure. She turned and padded towards her den, sweeping aside her herbs to make room for the other cats in the space.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me