⊱ bad blood ⊰ [ warriors ] [ closed ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ⊱ bad blood ⊰ [ warriors ] [ pm reservations ]

Postby foxflight, » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:26 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BASIC INFO
    name; bramblestrike xxxxxxxxx
    age; 32 moons
    gender; tom
    rank; warrior
    clan; hollowclan
    number; three
    RELATIONSHIPS
    crush; none
    mate; none
    friends; tba.
    father; briarclaw [ deceased ]
    mother; unknown [ unknown ]
    siblings; jade & lizard
    PERSONALITY
    good traits; calm, protective, loyal
    neutral traits; serious, quiet, smart
    bad traits; reserved, withdrawn, cold
    strengths; combat, climbing, stealth
    weaknesses; stamina, speed, swimming xx
APPEARANCE
build; tall, stocky & muscular
fur colour; dark brown tabby, white
fur texture; short, usually ruffled
eyes; emerald green
scars; multiples scars on face, body

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BASIC INFO
    name; aspenfall xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    age; 26 moons
    gender; she-cat
    rank; deputy
    clan; shoreclan
    number; nine
    RELATIONSHIPS
    crush; none
    mate; foxflare
    friends; ravenflame
    father; thunderfang [ deceased ]
    mother; cloudberry
    siblings; eaglefeather & shellnose
    PERSONALITY
    good traits; energetic, cheerful, kind
    neutral traits; smart, dedicated, lively,
    bad traits; highly strung, stubborn
    strengths; stamina, speed, climbing
    weaknesses; combat, stealth, swimming xx
APPEARANCE
build; small, sleek, slender
fur colour; light brown tabby
fur texture; short, soft, clean
eyes; mint green, with yellow
scars; scar on left shoulder

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BASIC INFO
    name; spiderstep xxxxxx
    age; 40 moons
    gender; she-cat
    rank; warrior
    clan; hollowclan
    number; twenty-four
      RELATIONSHIPS
      crush; none
      mate; stripeclaw
      kits; sparrowpaw
      father; snakefang [ deceased ]
      mother; swiftsnow [ deceased ]
      siblings; none
    PERSONALITY
    good traits; gentle, motherly, kind xxxxxx
    neutral traits; proud, protective, serious
    bad traits; stubborn, high expectations
    strengths; stamina, speed, caring for kits
    weaknesses; combat, swimming, stealth
APPEARANCE
build; tall, thin, long legs
fur colour; white, with black patches
fur texture; short, always clean
eyes; soft mint green
scars; right shoulder, lower back
Last edited by foxflight, on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.
foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⊱ bad blood ⊰ [ warriors ] [ pm reservations ]

Postby Mustang1 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:37 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Hopeless one

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hurt those I care for and you're dead, it's my job to make them my mate.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A name you want? Know me as Hawkpaw.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hawkpaw || Tom {male} || 13 moons of age || Apprentice

Good traits he's known for: Social || Protective
Bad traits he's known for: Flirtatious || Hopeless Romantic

Strengths: Fighting || Climbing || Running
Weaknesses: Hunting || Fishing || Swimming

Clan: Hollowclan

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dashing tabby of hazel along with stripes embedded on his sides which reveal muscles rippling across his long silky pelt, he is known to be one has handsome as well as flirtatious. He also has eyes of light emerald mixed with a lime shade along with the fact that within his pupils reveal one that is full of self confidence as well as the will power known to protect those he cares about.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Like the ripples of the water, Hawkpaw's interest in she cats changes repeatingly, each time being different of former crushes in the past. Despise being the flirtatious cat that he is, he would care deeply for those he thinks he's in love with before changing interests and searching for another. His eyes, constantly looking for a cat, seeing no harm in checking out she cats who's pelt ripple with beauty and a mindset for gullible.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

What he enjoys to do despise checking females out is also to keep hose whom he consider close family safe, he doesn't tolerate disloyalty and will immediately try to help that cat fix his or her problem, not caring of. The consequences to come, being one whom jumps ahead of the game as well as one whom jumps into the action when it involves she cats. For those whom hurt his close companions feelings, he will make the regret even being born while comforting the crying cat, not wanting to make them to create further sorrow within their hearts, for he would feel guilty for not at least assisting their sadness.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

He loves to be one known as the brave cat, seeing that he will catch the attention of those he calls his crushes. Seeing no point in stopping his flirting, he continues to show affection towards girls not only to tease them but to see if they will like it and actually fall for him. He can at times, be a hopeless tom with dreams of future plans with those whom he shows affection towards, wondering if they will ever be together as he don't new to roe tend to show love at one cat eventually drawn to another. He does have one specific crush at the moment, that being Speckledpaw.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Proud one

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The moment you even dare insulting my kits, you will pay.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey young'un. Name's Cloudberry.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cloudberry || She-cat {female} || 67 moons of age || Elder

Good traits he's known for: Social || Kind
Bad traits he's known for: Snappy || Proud

Strengths: Fighting || Swimming || Running
Weaknesses: Hunting || Fishing

^^Before she injured her leg^^

Clan: Shoreclan

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

For an elder, she is one whom should really be out battling and protecting her clan was it not for her limp leg that held her back. During a battle with Hollowclan, a certain cat rammed into her side enough for her to collapse onto her leg, breaking it throughout the collision. This occurred when she was 32 moons, so she was rather crestfallen when she found out that her ability to stay with her clan was futile. Due to her age and experience in kits, queens and other things involving the nursery, she was one known as the queen whom took care of everything at the nursery before reaching the ripe age of 68 moons, really turning into an elder just a moon ago.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Part of the reason why she wasn't to stay within the nursery is her snappiness. She is known to snap at those she sees annoying or insulting her kits, something that occurs multiple times at the nursery. Seeing her place at the elder's den, she could stay there to stay snappy while repeating so tries and events which occurred when she as young, an additional spot there needed to tell a story back in the elder's den.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

She is known for always being protective of her kits, Aspenfall, Eaglefeather, Firefoot, all of them whom she is greatly proud of. Despise being the cat who would protect those she loves, she would always do that for her kits, seeing them worthy of their rank name. What makes her an acceptation to their lives is on how protective she is over her kit's reputation. The moment she hears word of a cat trying it ruin her kit's reputations, she will practically limp over to that cat just to claw at his face snarling out," The moment you even dare insult my kits, you will pay."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Depise being one whom had a snappy elderly side to herself, she is very kind and social with those she finds worthy her attention and stories, seeing that they deserve something worth knowing about her. She is also very generous with her surroundings clan mates, sharing tongues with them if she ever gets the chance of simply staying in the elder's den, waiting for an apprentice or kit it drop by, wanting them to know the adventures of herself and others before she slips away.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by Mustang1 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ƭιℓℓ ∂ɛαтн ∂σ ωɛ ραят? ωнαт α ℓιɛ.

You view me kind and sane, yet I am the maniac behind the killing.
I seem fine and full of joy, but deep down I'm crying tears of blood.
Do you know that despise looking fine, inside I am bleeding slowly?
What you see as happiness, is what I consider dead to the world.

You can never comfort me, not when a hole you already made has taken away my soul, my identity, me.

'Sometimes I keep my feelings to myself because its hard for someone else to understand them.'
~ Ray the Flareon
Mustang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ jade - the leader

Postby Scarlett; » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:42 am

Meet Jade (#20). This sleek and lithe 34-moon-old feline has the more-than-ideal body of someone with covert airs. Pitch black fur, coupled with rather long legs and hyper-sensitive whiskers? A cat of the shadows, at her finest. But not everything about Jade is black-and-white; no, there's more... interesting features as well. This "vixen" has emerald green eyes that cut through the darkness, along with a frontal white paw on her right appendage, and a dark crimson scar running down her left flank.
Jade can be a, how you say, complex character at times. The wildcat is a more
level-headed character, known for taking a stand for what she thinks is right. She is a serious-minded cat, always keeping to business. Assertive she may be, but the female looks upon her force of loners with a silent sense of pride, like a strict mother gazing upon her kits. Jade is a very ambitious cat, always sticking to her guns and pushing forward. But cunning may just be this stealthy feline's best asset. The mistress is intelligent and calculating, almost an epitome of the forethinker and planner. She isn't feared, per se, by her others; rather, they respect her, and not one of them question her choices. But everyone has weaknesses, right? In this instance, they are seldom but biting, at least to the one who nurses them. The ringleader of the loner masquerade can be spiteful and easily frustrated at times, especially when things don't go according to her elaborate plans. In the case of the latter, her words will usually be peppered with snaring retorts and sarcastic snide comments. Though Jade has many emotional walls built up, with some prodding they can easily be torn down, revealing an insecure and quiet lynx.
Jade is
the leader of the loner band hugging the water. She keeps close tabs with Zodiac, the loner deputy, but isn't very close with other cats. She is the sister of Bramblestrike (#3) and Lizard (#8). Unfortunately, the tough cat has developed feelings for Pouncestar, the HollowClan leader, whom is her destined enemy. She can only hope to overcome them, as she knows that it isn't meant to be. (Voice: think Cindy Robinson, or Astrid of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)

Code: Select all
[left][size=150][color=transparent]ovovoo[/color][color=#008040]Jade[/color][/size]
[color=#800000]❝[/color][size=70][color=#BF8040] Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. [/color][/size][color=#800000]❞[/color]
[center][color=#004000]╓[/color][color=transparent]┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈[/color][color=#004000]╖[/color]
[size=80][color=#454545]age;; 34 moons
gender;; she-cat
rank;; leader of the rogue band
health/stamina;; ---%
mood;; ---
location;; ---
tagged;; ---
status;; crushing on pouncestar[/color][/size]
[color=#004000]╙[/color][color=transparent]┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈[/color][color=#004000]╜[/color][/center][/left][left]▎

▎[/left][size=85][list][color=transparent]dis gonna be good[/color][color=#804000]✗[/color][/size]
[/list]
Last edited by Scarlett; on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:50 am, edited 10 times in total.
Scarlett;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zodiac[#4]. Stormheart[#10]. Breezestar[#28]

Postby reynard » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:14 am

zodiac

Zodiac is the second in command of the loner band. A rather quiet cat, when he does finally speak, he seems to command an air of attention. A very gentlemanly cat, he is easy to talk to and get along with. Very interactive within the clan, it is usually he who is the peacemaker and sense speaker. His calm and levelheaded ways are what keep two different she-cats in his life happy and sane. He is close to the leader, Jade, in which it is not uncommon to find them together talking about the clan. Her more aloof distant ways make it logical for Zodiac to be the sociable one of the hierarchy.No matter how a cat behaves to him, he tends to respond with a courteous coolness. As well, he is very persuasive, and can usually turn any situation to his favor. With all the good that comes with his laid back mannerisms, something that can be alarming is his tendency to underestimate the situations at hand.

The other she-cat in his life is his beautiful and wonderful mate, Flare. When he was young he fell in love with the vivacious she-cat, and accepts every part of her with a glow in his heart. He always wonders how he got lucky to be able to call the ginger she-cat his mate. He has come to be the one who calms her down in her more horrid mood swings, and in return she keeps him from falling into the monotony that threatens a cat as laid back as him. Zodiac can only hope that soon he and his mate will be able to announce the first kits born to the loner clan.

stormheart

The definition of a jolly old elder, Stormheart has lived his life happily, and now resides comfortably in the elders den of Hollowclan. Although not that old, he received and injury in his warrior days that resulted with limited motion in his right foreleg, along with a nasty scar that stretches down from shoulder to elbow. However, this does not slow him down as much as his family would probably like. Still springy and energetic, he is a happy cat with a bright attitude. It helps that his sons are both very successful in his own right. Smokeclaw and Pouncestar are the cats Stormheart considers his legacy. Perhaps not good of being a parent, he tends to be closer to Pouncestar than his warrior son. Maybe it is because Pouncestar is more successful, or maybe it is because he looks more like his mother, but Stormheart has always been more involved with the leader. Even now, when Stormheart is ready for grandkits, he turns to try to set Pouncestar up with the she-cat he approves of, Brightfire.

Stormheart has quite a personality, something that is noted and cherished by the entire clan. Apprentices and kits flock to the elders den to hear him tell stories from the time he was a warrior or even before. He is not above embellishing his tales, but no one seems to mind that much. Queens are particularly fond of him because of his ability to keep their kits occupied and give them a break. Every now and then, even a warrior will stop by to hear his stories. With a wicked sense of humor and a heart big enough to hold the whole clan, Stormheart is a beloved member of the clan.

breezestar

A leader to the end, Breezestar is a distinguished and revered head of her clan. Respected by all, she has been a steady leader for a good amount of time at this point. The picture of a perfect clan cat, she has the traditional life of a good leader, mate, and mother. Loyal to the end however, there is some conflict in the fact that she views her clan as her family. A consummate leader, she knows what she is doing and how she plans on doing it. A little impulsive and stubborn however in the fact that will fight first and ask questions later. Her more bloody ways are no surprise, as she was a very good warrior before she ever became a deputy. With quick claws, the smaller she-cat has a fighting method that is to be feared and revered. She has a serious air about her, but is a good mate and tries to be the best mother she can be to her kits.

She does have some tension with her son Scorchpaw, who chose the path of a peaceful medicine cat. The fact that she will not have any grandkits from her son strikes a chord in her, something that is a source of tension between them. That and the fact that her only son is a pacifist, and often warns her against her aggressive ways. She tries to make everything look okay for her clan, but sometimes the skeletons peer through the cracks in the doors. Her other child, Robinpaw, often falls off of her radar because of the apprentices laid back personality. It seems that Breezestar's ferocity did not pass to either of her kits.
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⊱ bad blood ⊰ [ warriors ] [ closed ]

Postby laf » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:38 am

R A V E N F L A M E
the spitfire

oh, hello there! meet cat 21, ravenflame of shoreclan. this distinct-looking she-cat is a warrior at twenty-three moons old for her clan. she is a born and bred clan cat, the only kit of warriors hawkflight and robinfeather. both of her parents have since passed on, meaning ravenflame has no known relatives within the clan. she is a passionate and stubborn feline, unafraid to fight for what she believes in. ravenflame has always had a massive and prominent feisty streak which is at least partly responsible for her lack of fear for breaking rules. she is a flirt on her best days, always laying it on thick when it comes to the toms in the clan. she does, however, have particular fondness for cat 22. ravenflame's unusual appearance adds to her rather quirky charm. she is not a big cat; rather, she is better suited for hunting than for fighting. ravenflame is slender and agile with slim legs that make her body perfect for running in long distances or in short bursts of speed. her eyes are pale green, striking against the black half of her face. her pelt is primarily dark with bright copper-orange mixed in as well as white. such a combination helps this cat blend in with the forested area of shoreclan's territory. sparrowflame, like most of her clanmates, is a strong swimmer and an excellent fisher.

F O X F L A R E
the gentle

oh, hello there! meet cat 16, foxflare of shoreclan. this tomcat is a warrior at thirty-eight moons for his clan. he is a purebred clan cat and has a brother, cat number 25. he was never the type to be a flirt but yet foxflare still landed the she-cat of his dreams, aspenfall, cat number 9. he is extremely devoted to his mate and loves her wholeheartedly. foxflare's easygoing nature is a calm influence on those around him. his bold pelt and large build contrasts his true personality sharply. foxflare is good-humored and laid back, gentle despite his size. he is a stocky cat, broad-shouldered and well-muscled. foxflare has never had a great knack for hunting, but for what he lacks in speed and agility he makes up for in strength and brute force. he is a skilled fighter though he doesn't enjoy executing this talent. foxflare is aptly named due to his bright red pelt and dark amber eyes that always seem to know what's going on. his chest, neck, chin, muzzle, and paws are all white and without markings. the rest of his pelt is streaked with tabby stripes. foxflare's fur is short and thick, which is beneficial during the winter especially when swimming. his large size doesn't especially allow for speed while swimming but he is capable of paddling long distances without tiring.
Last edited by laf on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ shellnose ] [ the medicine cat of shoreclan ]

Postby Keriae » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:44 am

▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂

▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒
xxx
xxxintro ...
    name: shellnose
    clan: shoreclan
xxxappearance ...
    fur: mostly white with pale ginger and dark grey
    eye color: yellow
    features: fluffy tail
    height at shoulders: 8 inches
    weight: 2.5 kg
    length: 21 inches from nose to tail tip
xxxtraits ...
    main trait: serious
    sub-traits: chatterbox, fun-loving
    quirk: perceptive
    assets: focus, astute
    flaw: not very patient
xxxrelations ...
    relationship status: single
    crush: none
    mate: none
    offspring: none
    parents: thunderfang and cloudberry
    siblings: eaglefeather and aspenfall

Shellnose was always destined to become a medicine cat. She might be serious when it comes to her tasks - they are all very important, after all - but she cares deeply for her clanmates, and even cares for the cats of the bordering Clan, HollowClan. War is brewing on every side and yet she cannot stand to see any cat in pain, and will do what she can to help them. She's also known for having information on every single cat that calls themselves ShoreClan. If something happens in the Clan, you can be sure that Shellnose will know about it and she'll tell you all you want to know, although at times it may be a snappy reply. She'll apologize after, of course, but don't try to nag her when she's having a bad day. She might not be a warrior, but she's still trained and can use her claws.
Last edited by Keriae on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

brightfire || ripplepaw

Postby astro! » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:23 pm

........ Image

Brightfire is the flashy, beautiful young she-cat of HollowClan. At 27 moons old, this warrior makes the toms scramble to join her for a piece of fresh-kill or a patrol -- she's brave, smart, and very attractive, and she knows it. The image of the ideal warrior, Brightfire often expects the toms to fall at her feet -- and is astonished when they don't. For this reason, the somewhat aloof way in which HollowClan's fearless leader rebuffs her sparks her interest greatly. It's certainly no secret in the Clan that Stormheart is constantly trying to push Pouncestar and Brightfire together, and Brightfire, while she's not sure about any true crushes she might have, sees that it could be good for her to be with the leader of the Clan.

Brightfire's arrogance is, perhaps, her greatest flaw; this flirtatious and manipulative she-cat is clever, and she knows how to use her beauty to get what she wants. However, Brightfire is more than just a pretty face and a deceiver; this young she-cat is also a strong and fearless warrior, ready for battle at the turn of a leaf and fiercely loyal to HollowClan. It is for this reason, perhaps, that Stormheart approves of her so: she's the picture-perfect warrior, despite all the arrogance and snappiness beneath the picture.

........ Image

Ripplepaw is the dedicated, hard-working apprentice of ShoreClan. At 9 moons, this young tom is absolutely devoted to learning everything he can and becoming the best warrior possible. Ambitious despite his youth, Ripplepaw already has his eyes set firmly upon the leadership of his Clan, and when he isn't training - and he's often training - he's watching Breezestar and Aspenfall carefully, analyzing their every move in hope that their authority will rub off on him.

Ripplepaw, while he works harder than all of the others put together, isn't actually naturally talented. He picks up battle moves slowly, having to concentrate very hard to learn them and put in extra practice hours. He can be very defensive about this - or, actually, in general. The hot-tempered little tom isn't exactly a peacekeeper, so be careful around him if you offend him - he's spent twice as many hours as usual perfecting every swipe of those razor-sharp claws. Despite his temper, Ripplepaw is an honest and loyal friend, and tries to get along with everyone - though some friendships can be calculated for personal gain. Which isn't, incidentally, how he feels about Robinpaw, the leader's kit; at first, he thought it might be good for him to be with her, but then he began to realize that he actually had a real crush on the young she-cat.
Last edited by astro! on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
astro!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Number 17 - The Lonely One

Postby Taiyo » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:50 pm

ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xx
REALITY CAME AROUND
Without so much as a mere touch
CUT ME INTO LITTLE PIECES

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImageImageImage

name; Foresttouch
age; 25 moons
gender; Tom
clan; HollowClan
rank; Medicine Cat
coat; Tabby
fur; Semi-long fur
eyes; Forest green
status; Singlexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quiet. Brooding. Those are the words often used to describe Hollowclan's master healer.
Foresttouch is excellent at his job. His efficiency in diagnosing illnesses and applying the correct cure makes him one of the best medicine cats Hollowclan had so far. His diagnosis is often, if not always, spot on and his touch is always delicate and gentle, never making his patients experience more pain than necessary.
While famous for his healing touch, the tabby is not known to socialise with others. Calm and withdrawn, the medicine cat keeps his focus on his job and won't talk until talked to.
When alone the medicine cat is left brooding if he hadn't taken the medicine cat's path, could he be something more as a warrior? Could a warrior's life allow his passion in helping others carry beyond the borders of his own den and Hollowclan's camp? He would never find out though, for his crippled paw made it difficult for him to be anything but a medicine cat.
Foresttouch fancies himself a calm and rational cat, his life normal, plain and sometimes boring. But as destiny would have it, he had developed a hopeless, forbidden crush on another warrior of the enemy clan, Ravenflame [21].
Last edited by Taiyo on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Taiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluffy Peach » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:53 am

appearance -
Lizard is a pretty typical loner. He is loud, and straight to the
point about his opinions, especially if he feels
strongly about the topic. Lizard is frank about
unpalatable matters. He is harsh, and shows little
concern for the feelings of others; however, one cat
comes to an exception of this statement - Flare [7].
When in the presence of the she-cat, Lizard can be
surprisingly gentle, and a great listener. Although
speaking to Flare usually puts him in a good mood,
it's not easy to keep him in one as he has a very
quick temper, so one wrong whisper could send him
spiraling into a bad mood. Lizard could definitely
benefit from some lessons in tact.

fur: completely black.
eye color: yellow, with hints of amber.
other:

personality -

positive: gentle, good listener.
negative: loud, outspoken, short-tempered.

relationships -

crush: flare.
mate: none.
kits: none.
siblings: jade and bramblestrike.

appearance -
Stripeclaw is a warrior all the way; protective,
fearless, and the first to leap into battle. Although he is
as strong as the ancient LionClan cats, this
tom has a tenancy to charge straight at
the enemy without thinking the situation
through. When you approach Stripeclaw, you will
notice the aura of authority. He does appreciate when
members of the Clan question his orders, and will
often become somewhat hostile and challenging.

fur: tabby brown.
eye color: yellow.
other:

personality -

positive: protective, quick to leap into battle, fearless.
negative: hostile, challenging, stubborn.

relationships -

crush: ravenflame.
mate: spiderstep.
kits: sparrowpaw.
siblings: brightfire.

clan: hollowclan.
Last edited by Fluffy Peach on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fluffy Peach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer. » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:53 am

══════════════════════════

name;; smokeclaw
    age;; 29 moons
    gender;; tom
    rank;; warrior
    clan;; hollowclan

main trait;; overconfident
    positive traits;; sociable, determined,
    outspoken

negative traits;; arrogant, flirty,
    reckless

family;;
    father- stormheart
    brother- pouncestar

crush;; aspenfall
    mate;; none

smokeclaw has always been as arrogant as they come. cocky, brash, and opinionated, he holds himself in high regard and is excessively confident in his own abilities. this often leads to trouble for the warrior. combine this with a wild disregard for rules or authority and you have a recipe for disaster. despite what he thinks of himself, disaster is exactly what follows in smokeclaw's wake- he enjoys causing havoc and does so even when he's not trying. he has little reason to be as self-confident as he is- he's a powerful fighter, but he not the strongest warrior, nor is he the great leader he believes himself to be. or perhaps that belief is more of a longing, a wish to be valued, looked up to, remembered, loved, something that would make all of his internal, deeply hidden insecurities null, that has been blown out of proportion in the tom's mind, making him egotistical and bitter toward the brother who had taken the place he thinks is rightfully his.
smokeclaw is also a habitual flirt, smooth with the she-cats but never commiting to one. instead he bounces around, flirting with them all. he's outgoing and friendly, though his cockiness can be overbearing to many. not afraid to speak his mind, he's not afraid to be critical or question a controversial decision. Despite his arrogance, he is not always doing this just to look important, though this is the case sometimes- he is actually quite intelligent and is not too shy to say what others may be thinking.
perhaps smokeclaw's best trait is his determination. he will never give up and accept defeat. he will keep trying for success, and sets high goals that he aims to achieve. his resoluteness makes him excellent in battle, though he is often unreasonably bold to show off his strength. deep down though, his brash exterior is just his way of making himself feel important and ensuring he gets noticed and not forgotten.

smokeclaw is brothers to hollowclan's newest leader pouncestar, toward whom he displays great jealousy. it's not that he doesn't love his brother- though he doesn't show it and would never openly admit it, he does- but that he wants to be in his position. he feels he should be the leader, and is now harboring a grudge. the anger is only fueled by their father stormheart, who makes it quite clear that he prefers pouncestar to his warrior son. because of this, there is building animosity between stormheart and smokeclaw. after allowing his eyes to wander over many she-cats for so long, smokeclaw's gaze has finally settled on one- who, of course, he could never have. aspenfall, shoreclan's deputy. maybe the growing crush is somewhat meant to spite his family, but he does admire the deputy from afar. never mind the fact that she holds a position of power in the opposite clan and is happily settled down with a mate- smokeclaw wants he for his own, and he's determined to win her heart.

name;; robinpaw
    age;; 10 moons
    gender;; she-cat
    rank;; apprentice
    clan;; shoreclan

main trait;; laid-back
    positive traits;; relaxed, playful,
    patient

negative traits;; mischievous, passive,
    carefree

family;;
    mother- breezestar
    father-
    brother- scorchpaw

crush;; none
    mate;; none

robinpaw has always been an unusual young cat, simply because she always displayed an enduring patient and calm demeanor rarely seen in those her age. easygoing and sweet as can be, she's likable and gets along with most everyone. her tolerance for others is quite high- even at her young age, she's good with kits and can handle even the cats few others can. she hardly ever finds herself feeling anxiety, rarely gets nervous, and overall is just carefree. however, this isn't always such a good thing. it often means she can be a bit lazy and neglect her responsibilities or not put her best effort into her training. she's also quite easily distracted. she prefers to sit back and let the world come to her. some might call this passive, as robinpaw is so accepting of whatever happens and rarely tries to change it. she's not aggressive or defensive; she allows others to push her around at times without a hint of wanting to fight back.
however, despite her laid-back nature, robinpaw has a nose for trouble. she occasionally gets herself into mischief. she has a kit-like playfulness and a craving for a little attention that sometimes shines through. never are her misdemeanors meant to harm anyone; they're just a way for her to have a little fun.

robinpaw's brother is scorchpaw. she gets along fairly well with her mother breezestar, but her passiveness doesn't always seem to please her fiery mother. while robinpaw knows how busy breezestar is, with a clan depending on her, she sometimes wishes that she paid more attention to her kits. the easiest way, in robinpaw's mind, to get her mother's attention is by causing trouble so that breezestar has no choice but to spend a little time focusing on her kit.
eventer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me