⊱ bad blood ⊰ [ warriors ] [ closed ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⊱ bad blood ⊰ [ warriors ] [ closed ]

Postby uncanny valley » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:33 pm

♚♚▬▬hear about
anymore▬▬↙↙
♚♚▬▬hear you
.........Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HollowClan and ShoreClan, two proud warrior Clans, have shared territory for a long while now,
a peninsula that juts out into a serene section of what Twolegs know of as the Inside Passage
in Alaska. These Clans have never been peaceful. For generations, they have waged a hot-and
-cold feud - not always openly at war, but never openly at peace. No cat knows when the battle
started, not even the elders who still live among the Clans. However, the strong aversion to a
temporary peace shared by the Clans will prove a problem for them and all of their warriors in
the days to come. The two leaders of the Clans will be powerless to stop the war if all of their
warriors wish it to happen.

Something is stirring up trouble on the peninsula, whispers of lies and plots. A band of rogues
live near the small twolegplace at the edge of the water, just next to the two Clans' territories.
They live off scraps of seafood and other rubbish, but they have their eyes on the forest. And,
unlike the BloodClan of the far-away forest territories, they know exactly how to get their paws
on it: by stirring up resentment between the two Clans, causing rumors to spread, and inciting
the two Clans - already raring for battle - into a full-out war. A war that will consume the Clans
like wildfire. A war that HollowClan and ShoreClan will not survive.
Last edited by uncanny valley on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:01 am, edited 7 times in total.
uncanny valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- premise

Postby uncanny valley » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:39 pm

♚♚▬▬hear about
anymore▬▬↙↙
♚♚▬▬hear you
.........Image

This roleplay is based off of an idea from antebellum's very well-planned roleplay, War of
the Seasons,
(which I admired from afar, having come across it too late to join). This means
that, rather than have you all create your characters (though I'm sure you'd create wonderfully
dynamic ones), I have created them all for you, complete with rank and a few personality bits.
All you have to do is pick a number between 1 and 30 (through pm) and I will pm you back with
information about your character: Clan, gender, a couple of traits, crush/mate, mentor/appr-
entice, name. You may pick 3 2 numbers. If you pick two high-ranking numbers, I'll give you the
higher of the two so that everyone has a chance to play high-ranking cats. [I changed the no.
of cats to two to ensure that more people can get a spot in this roleplay. If you already have 3
reserved, don't worry -- you can keep them all.]

Numbers:
1. Eaglefeather, ShoreClan warrior - -foreveraghost-
2. Shellnose, ShoreClan medicine cat - keriae
3. Bramblestrike, HollowClan warrior - foxflight,
4. Zodiac, loner deputy - antebellum
5. Sparrowpaw, HollowClan apprentice - -foreveraghost-
6. Speckledpaw, HollowClan med. cat app - wanderlust,
7. Flare, loner - sailboat123
8. Lizard, loner - fluffy peach
9. Aspenfall, ShoreClan deputy - foxflight,
10. Stormheart, HollowClan elder - antebellum
11. Brightfire, HollowClan warrior - eep zigzag
12. Ember, loner - wanderlust,
13. reserved for emanon;
14. Smokeclaw, HollowClan warrior - horsestar10
15. Pouncestar, HollowClan leader - sailboat123
16. Foxflare, ShoreClan warrior - gadreel
17. Foresttouch, HollowClan medicine cat - taiyo
18. Cloudberry, ShoreClan elder - mustang1
19. Robinpaw, ShoreClan apprentice - horsestar10
20. Jade, loner leader - scarlett.
21. Ravenflame, ShoreClan warrior - gadreel
22. Stripeclaw, HollowClan deputy - fluffy peach
23. Scorchpaw, ShoreClan med. cat app - sailboat123
24. Spiderstep, HollowClan warrior - foxflight,
25. reserved for emanon;
26. Adderstrike, HollowClan warrior - -foreveraghost-
27. Hawkpaw, HollowClan apprentice - mustang1
28. Breezestar, ShoreClan leader - antebellum
29.Ripplepaw, ShoreClan apprentice - eep zigzag
30. Ghost, loner - wanderlust,
Last edited by uncanny valley on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 22 times in total.
uncanny valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- rules

Postby uncanny valley » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:40 pm

♚♚▬▬hear about
anymore▬▬↙↙
♚♚▬▬hear you
.........Image

1;; Tess's rules, as with every other roleplay on the site, apply. This should go without saying.

2;; please, when posting in ooc, use the discussion thread rather than cluttering up this one. Pm reservations rather than posting them here. The only things that should be posted on this thread are forms and the posts themselves. Remove signatures when posting on this thread.

3;; This roleplay is semi-lit+. As always, quality over quantity, but try to type at least one well-written paragraph in size 85 font or less, and try to make your posts look nice, as well as forms. You don't need to be a coding genius, but forms show literacy.

4;; No godmodding, powerplaying, or perfect characters. The cats are all realistic; there are no special powers, and no characters who can be summed up as "friendly, outgoing, protective." All of them are layered and have flaws.

5;; Choose only 3 numbers, and abide by the outline of the character you are given. No complaining about the character you recieve; make the most of what you get. Also, I'm leaving the names and appearances up to the roleplayer, but I'd like to see some variation in these. Reserve prefixes by pming me, and I'll write the prefix by your cat's name. Basically, I don't want two different cats named Shadefur and Shadetail.

6;; Don't make a character and then abandon the roleplay. Please be as active as possible, and notify me if you're leaving for any amount of time without access to internet.

Last edited by uncanny valley on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
uncanny valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- hollow

Postby uncanny valley » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:42 pm

♚♚▬▬hear about
anymore▬▬↙↙
♚♚▬▬hear you
.........Image

They occupy the territory opposite ShoreClan's; the two territories, HollowClan & ShoreClan,
are divided by a Twoleg path running near the edge of the forest. HollowClan's territory is all
pine forests; they are airy and light, and the ground is comprised of a spongy soil made from
generations of plant life piled on top of itself. They hunt squirrels, birds, and mice; they face
dangers such as foxes, wolves, and the occasional bear, as well as bald eagles.

relations

mentors & apprentices ⊱⊱

foresttouch & speckledpaw
stripeclaw & hawkpaw
bramblestrike & sparrowpaw

mates ⊱⊱

spiderstep & stripeclaw
tba & tba
tba & tba

crushes ⊱⊱

sparrowpaw on hawkpaw
hawkpaw on speckledpaw
speckledpaw on scorchpaw (shore)
stripeclaw on ravenflame (shore)
pouncestar on jade (loner)
pouncestar on brightfire
smokeclaw on aspenfall (shore)

kin ⊱⊱

pouncestar and ___ are brothers
stormheart is the father of pouncestar and smokeclaw
brightfire and stripeclaw are siblings
spiderstep and stripeclaw are parents of sparrowpaw
bramblestrike is the brother of jade and ___ (loners)

leader ⊱⊱ pouncestar

deputy ⊱⊱ stripeclaw

medicine cat ⊱⊱ foresttouch

warriors ⊱⊱
-adderstrike
-spiderstep
-bramblestrike
-brightfire
-smokeclaw

apprentices ⊱⊱
-sparrowpaw
-hawkpaw
-speckledpaw
-

queens ⊱⊱
none

elders ⊱⊱
-stormheart
Last edited by uncanny valley on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:33 am, edited 11 times in total.
uncanny valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- shore

Postby uncanny valley » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:57 pm

♚♚▬▬hear about
anymore▬▬↙↙
♚♚▬▬hear you
.........Image

ShoreClan live on the other side of the Twoleg path that slices through the middle of the two
territories. ShoreClan's territory consists of partially forest, but mostly shore, hence the title.
The shore is a rocky, pebbly beach that is quite wide, with large boulders at the water's edge.
ShoreClan cats are strong swimmers for this reason. Their prey is mostly fish and what other
sea life can be found living in the tide pools by the boulders, but also birds and whatever can
be caught in their small stretch of forest. They face similar enemies to HollowClan.

relations

mentors & apprentices ⊱⊱

shellnose & scorchpaw
aspenfall & ripplepaw
eaglefeather & robinpaw

mates ⊱⊱

aspenfall & foxflare
breezestar & ___
tba & tba

crushes ⊱⊱

ravenflame on stripeclaw (hollow)
ripplepaw on robinpaw
eaglefeather on foxflare

kin ⊱⊱

cloudberry is the mother of aspenfall, eaglefeather, and shellnose
aspenfall, eaglefeather and shellnose are sisters
scorchpaw and robinpaw are brother and sister
breezestar and __ are the parents of scorchpaw and robinpaw

leader ⊱⊱ breezestar

deputy ⊱⊱ aspenfall

medicine cat ⊱⊱ shellnose

warriors ⊱⊱
- ravenflame
- foxflare
- eaglefeather
-

apprentices ⊱⊱
- scorchpaw
- ripplepaw
- robinpaw

queens ⊱⊱
none

elders ⊱⊱
- cloudberry
Last edited by uncanny valley on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
uncanny valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- loners and prophecy

Postby uncanny valley » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:41 pm

♚♚▬▬hear about
anymore▬▬↙↙
♚♚▬▬hear you
.........Image

Ah, the loners. Six cats who plan to send two whole Clans into chaos; or are they more than
six, as they have the allegiance of certain warriors? It doesn't matter -- the battle they wish
to cause won't involve them directly, not yet. They have several tricks up their paws to get
the Clans out of the territory they want to inhabit. At this point in time, the loners can only
call the little Twolegplace home - it's at the edge of the peninsula, and usually fairly devoid
of Twolegs. Until a giant monster arrives on the water, bringing more twolegs with it. The
loners eat crab and fish meat, either given to them or stolen from the twolegs.

relations

mates ⊱⊱

flare & zodiac

crushes ⊱⊱

ember on bramblestrike (hollow)
jade on pouncestar (hollow)
lizard on flare
ghost on jade

kin ⊱⊱

flare and ghost are sister and brother.
jade, lizard, and bramblestrike (hollow) are siblings.

leader ⊱⊱ jade

deputy ⊱⊱ zodiac

- flare
- lizard
- ghost
- ember
Last edited by uncanny valley on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
uncanny valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

status

Postby uncanny valley » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:21 pm

This roleplay is
OPEN / CLOSED

Pm me numbers and I'll send you back your cats!

discussion thread
Last edited by uncanny valley on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
uncanny valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the brilliant, the eccentric, and the two-sided

Postby uncanny valley » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:39 pm

guessing ▬ ♚
♚♚ ▬▬ figures
puzzles ▬▬ ↻↻
▬▬▬▬science

This young tom is Scorchpaw, the medicine cat apprentice of ShoreClan. His
white pelt is sleek and his mismatched eyes - one pale green, the other pale
blue - are an interesting touch. He isn't particularly physically imposing; he's
not muscular, nor is he a strong fighter or hunter. In fact, he's not a warrior.
His weapons aren't his claws; instead, it's that sharp mind of his and a dose
of disarming cheerfulness.

The first thing to know about Scorchpaw is that he's truly, painfully clever. His
intelligence is a great asset for this young cat; he certainly sees it as his most
useful trait, which it is. The second thing to know about him is that he's a bit
odd. He's always cheerful and over optimistic; he'll walks straight into danger
without noticing due to this. He is a touch arrogant and overconfident, as well.
Scorchpaw is, unbeknownst to him, socially awkward; he'll chat with other cats,
but is awful at picking up on subtle social cues. He's handsome, but he doesn't
know this - or particularly care, either. Scorchpaw is adventurous, which is the
reason why he gets into trouble so much. Funny and witty, Scorchpaw also has
a knack for lightening the mood in any situation - or being annoying. It depends
on the cats and the situation at hand. Very caring, he would do anything for a
Clanmate, or even a friend from outside the Clan. Scorchpaw's got a bit of an
authority problem, and constantly has to be reminded of the warrior code. He
has a strange emotional range, and keeps his true feelings well hidden.

This young tom is a medicine cat apprentice for a number of reasons. One of
theseis his superior intellect; he's got a great mind for herbs as well as problem
solving. Another, and more demanding, reason why he is a medicine cat is his
pacifism. Scorchpaw prefers talk to claws, and, aside from being irredeemably
bad at fighting, hates it, as well.

Scorchpaw's mentor is [insert ShoreClan medicine cat here.] His parents are
Breezestar, leader of ShoreClan [#28], and ____, warrior of ShoreClan [#13].
His sister is _____, [#19]. Scorchpaw is 10 moons old.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Image.
to be ▬ ♚
♚♚ ▬▬always
choose ▬▬ ↻↻
▬▬▬▬that I'm

Meet Pouncestar, the "fearless leader" of HollowClan. This tom has a black pelt
that's silky and smooth, with bright green eyes and a patch of white on his chest.
Pouncestar is a light and agile warrior rather than sturdy and stocky like some;
his strengths are speed, quick sorts of attack that catch his enemies by surprise
rather than straight up paw-to-paw combat, although he can more than hold his
own in direct battle.

Pouncestar is eccentric; he's aloof, and at times a bit inaccessible by his Clanmates.
He is very smart, and has a great mind for strategy, always seeming to know the
right pawsteps to take next. He's charismatic, able to win cats over to his side with
simply the use of his voice. Peaceful Pouncestar is keen to avoid war between the
two Clans, though he is worried it may be out of his paws. This young leader is easily
distracted and often stubborn towards other cats; it's difficult to shake him of ideas
or change his mind once he's made it up. Pouncestar also doesn't take insolence well
from his warriors or apprentices, as he expects unswerving loyalty from all of them.
He is brave in battle, and would gladly leap in to save his Clanmates, but sometimes
the calculations he has to make as leader can be a bit cold. This disturbs him, but it's
necessary at times. When the time comes to let emotion rule, Pouncestar is ready:
all of his compassion will come forth to win the day. Pouncestar is diplomatic and
generally well-liked, settling disputes between his Clanmates with efficiency.

In terms of family, Pouncestar's sibling is ______, [#14]. He has no mate, and is torn
when it comes to crushes between ______, [#11], the cat who everyone expects him
to be with, and ______, [#20], the cat he can never be with. Pouncestar is 29 moons
old, and still has all of his nine lives, which he received only recently with the death of
the old leader.

Image........
see▬▬ ♚♚
♚ ▬▬ CHEMISTRY
anybody ▬▬ ↻↻
▬▬▬▬see

Flare is a beautiful she-cat from the troublesome group of loners in Twolegplace.
She is a light ginger tabby with dark amber eyes; her fur is short, she's narrowly
built for running fast. She's also very adept at climbing, be it trees or stones,
and she does know how to swim although she has a strong aversion to getting
her fur wet. A very good warrior - even though she's a loner - Flare can hold her
own in a fight, though she's not a master of battle.

Flare is vivacious, lively, and bright. She is funny and witty, the endless source
of jokes and amusement for both herself and friends. She's quick off the mark,
always getting the last word in any argument or debate. Flare loves debates, as
well, enjoying the challenge; she can be fiercely competitive. She doesn't like to
lose, however, and isn't very gracious in defeat. Flare has another side; she can
be neurotic and paranoid, as well, and often has very low opinions of herself and
worries that no cat likes her; it can take a lot of persuading to get her over it,
and the feelings will usually come back shortly after she does. Flare is a great liar;
she can be very manipulative when she wants to be, and she's fluet in deceit. She
is accustomed to other cats believing what she says, and when her lies start to fall
apart, it can get ugly, with her having a near-nervous breakdown no matter how
insignificant the lie was. Her two-sided, volatile nature is problematic and tiring
for both this she-cat and all who know her and care about her. One moment, she'll
be lively and happy; the next, she'll be anxious and upset.

Flare is the sister of ______, #30; her mate is Zodiac, the loner deputy [#4]. She
has no kits yet, and is happy with her mate.

Last edited by uncanny valley on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:13 am, edited 9 times in total.
uncanny valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⊱ bad blood ⊰ [ warriors ] [ pm reservations ]

Postby no longer here » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:45 pm

meet eaglefeather (#1), the quiet yet hard-working warrior of shoreclan. she is on the bulkier side for a she-cat, but it isn't too much of a size/build difference compared to the average female warrior. her pelt, like her name suggests, is black and white. the texture of her coat is short and rather soft. her eyes are of a pale green color, and it stands out against her pelt. she is the sister of aspenfall (#9) and firefoot (#2). She is 26 moons.

eaglefeather is a quiet girl; she tends to keep her head low around most of her clan members. however, she resents the lack of limelight she receives. she works very hard and tries her hardest to get everything right, but she doesn't get much recognition. eaglefeather, despite being rather resentful in the fact that she doesn't get much attention for her hard work, is a very sweet she-cat. she truly cares for her friends and clan. she has a crush on foxflare.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

meet sparrowpaw (#5), the hard working and skillful apprentice of hollowclan. she is a little smaller than the usual female apprentice, but she doesn't let her petite figure stop her from becoming a warrior. her fur is mostly black with some white here and there. her eyes are a pale, bluish grey. her parents are spiderstep and _______. She is currently 8 moons old.

sparrowpaw (in the future, sparrowflight) is a hard working, skillful and proud apprentice. she is unswervingly loyal. however, at times, she can be a little....too proud. occasionally she can get a little too boastful of her skills, and it can get on others' nerves. She has a crush on _______.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

meet adderstrike (#26), the strong and fierce warrior of hollowclan. he is rather lanky, with a lean figure. however, he is unusually strong for his build and a very skilled fighter. his fur is sandy brown with darker tabby markings that get lighter along his body and towards his rump. his eyes are a striking yellow-amber. He is currently 34 moons old.

adderstrike is strong, fierce, and outspoken. he is a loud proponent of battle with shoreclan, and he possesses an immense brand of loyalty to his clan. being outspoken (otherwise known as honest), he can be a bit hurtful in some of what he says, but he tries to be honest even if it means hurting some.
Last edited by no longer here on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.
no longer here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

speckledpaw & ember & ghost

Postby despairz » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:25 pm

-- -- -- --

IM NOT THE
WHO WANTS TO

name.
    speckledpaw
    age.
      eight and a half moons
    gender.
      she-cat
    rank.
      medicine cat apprentice
    clan.
      hollowclan
    number.
      six

+ traits.
      quiet, loyal, smart,

Code: Select all
    [right][color=#408040][size=150][b]Speckledpaw[/b][/size][/color][/right]

[right][color=#808080]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color][/right]
    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=85][color=#408040]hollowclan[/color] [color=#808080]♔[/color] [color=#408040]eight and a half moons[/color] [color=#808080]♔[/color] [color=#408040]she-cat[/color] [color=#808080]♔[/color] [color=#408040]forbidden crush on _____[/color] [color=#808080]♔[/color] [color=#408040]tagged [b]:[/b] type here[/color] [color=#808080]♔[/color] [color=#408040]medicine cat apprentice[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
    [list][list][list][size=85][color=#408040]first word here[/color] [color=#808080]type here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

-- -- -- --

--

basics.
            --

family tree.
            --

persona.
            --

appearance.
            --

relationship.
            --

[right][color=#400040][size=150][b]name here[/b][/size][/color][/right]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=85][color=#400040]loner[/color] [color=#808080]♙[/color] [color=#400040]twenty seven moons[/color] [color=#808080]♙[/color] [color=#400040]she-cat[/color] [color=#808080]♙[/color] [color=#400040]crush on ____[/color] [color=#808080]♙[/color] [color=#400040]tagged [b]:[/b] type here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
    [list][list][list][size=85][color=#400040]first word here[/color] [color=#808080]type here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

-- -- -- --

"inster quote here"

-- -- -- --

basics.
            --

family tree.
            --

persona.
            --

appearance.
            --

relationship.
            --

[right][color=#FFBF40][size=150][b]name here[/b][/size][/color][/right]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=85][color=#FFBF40]loner[/color] [color=#808080]♔[/color] [color=#FFBF40]thirty six moons[/color] [color=#808080]♖[/color] [color=#FFBF40]tom[/color] [color=#808080]♖[/color] [color=#FFBF40]crush on ____[/color] [color=#808080]♖[/color] [color=#FFBF40]tagged [b]:[/b] type here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=85][color=#FFBF40]first word here[/color] [color=#808080]type here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]
Last edited by despairz on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

nicodemus + he/him
listography
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me