SunClan [not accepting]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: SunClan [not accepting]

Postby raey » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:43 am

Hey guys,
      I have bad news for you. Something really unexpected happened this day in my personal life, which made it needed for me to make some decisions.
      Result of all this is, that I have to give up this roleplay. I know it just started and many of you really awaited it, but I'm just not longer able of keeping it up.
      I allow Ash to copy it and re-open it if she wants. If she doesn't want I would please you Pandle to lock it for good.
      I hope you can understand, but my personal life just is more important.

Ava
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:20 am

(awww, don't you worry Ava <3 real life is much more important than a roleplay says the one who spends all her time on here instead of doing college assignments.
    I hope that your prospects pick up soon and you're able to cope. I'm always here, so shoot me a PM if you want to talk <3)
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soda » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:53 am

[ aw, sorry to hear that ava :c I hope it's nothing too bad, though either way I really hope everything works out <3 thanks for giving us the chance to try this roleplay out in the first place, and don't worry a thing about having to leave it. as you and Keriae said, personal life comes first. good luck with what ever your facing, hope everything turns out good for you ;u; ]
soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taiyo » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:30 pm

( aww we'll miss you Ava ;m; but we all understand that everyone has their priorities and I do agree RL is more important than keeping up with posting. I hope everything will sort itself out for you soon ;u; we'll be waiting for your return! -so will Silentstorm faithfully <3- good luck Ava! )
Taiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MulataMermaid » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:45 pm

Awh, Ava :cry: I'll miss you so much, and I'm so honored to be able
to say that I got to RP with you!

I've known you and your characters for a long time, Ava, enough to know that you
wouldn't do this without good reason. What I've also learned is that you are a beautiful
person, inside and out, and I wish you the best of luck with your real life, wherever you
are, no matter what you do! Thanks for putting up with my characters for as long as you
have, and hopefully we will get to RP again sometime. Best of luck to you my friend~!}}
The future lies before you;
like a field of fallen snow.
Be careful how you tread it;
for every step will show.

They'll judge you by your past;
Which makes it do or die.
Unless of course my darling;
You spread your wings and flii.

Eld CS
MulataMermaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asherwy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:57 pm

nooo i never posted ;A;

I'm not making a new version, because this is Ava's roleplay and if there is to be a remake I want Ava to do it. I hope you guys understand. I really wanted this rp to take off though, I hope you're alright ava.
Asherwy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandle » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:37 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that Ava, I hope whatever has happened you can bounce back from and know that we're all here for you should you need us. *sends big hugs*
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me