.: Elements :. (Eevee/Eeveelution RP)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: .: Elements :. (Eevee/Eeveelution RP)

Postby agathokakologic » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:18 pm

Nova

Nova stumbled as the force of take-down made her buckle her paws. She teetered over to one side. Her heart quickened, realizing Vapour was disbalancing her. She tried to steady herself, but her legs were tangled together, and she was frozen in shock. She took a deep breath and braced herself for an attack.Ugh...She thought, flopping over into the dirt. Her feet ached for a few seconds more, then the pain stopped. At least that's over.
agathokakologic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Skylar The Plant* » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Vapour staggered back after her own attack, feeling the recoil hurt her shoulder, but she regained her composure quickly and saw Nova falling to the ground. The triumph she felt was unlike anything she had felt before, she had never been in a proper battle before and though her opponents move set was impressive, Vapour was determined to show that she could be just as strong, even with such simple moves. she fluffed out her thick brown coat and prepared herself.

She grinned and pounced, bearing her teeth and sinking them into her opponent, trying to bite down as hard as she could for an effective bite attack.
I am a Contemporary artist, majoring in painting and sculpture.
You can check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/sky.l.art/

*Skylar The Plant*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agathokakologic » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Nova

Nova smirked as Vapour used Bite. Bad choice...She thought as a shadow ball formed in her mouth. It would be more effective, as Vapour was close to her. Aiming quickly, she shot the attack and watched it smash into Vapour. As smoke rose from the battle field, she desprately tried to dig despite her injured flank where Vapour had used bite. She dug around underground for a while, trying not to cough from the dust.
She quickly located Vapour and paused, readying a full-power quick attack.
agathokakologic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Skylar The Plant* » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Vapour let out a yowl of pain as she was struck in the side by a powerful Shadowball, she was flung backwards and landed heavily on her side. Panting, she struggled to her paws and let out a low growl as she glared at Nova, she watched the other Eevee burrow under the ground. She let out a groan and readied herself, brushing the ground with her bushy tail and bunching her legs underneath her. An idea struck her, if she could listen closely, she could hear her opponent coming and launch herself into the air to avoid the attack.

Her legs shook with the effort of standing, she was tired after enduring two full blows from Nova, but she was tempted to at least get one more in before the battle was done. She braced herself and prepared to jump.

*Skylar The Plant*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agathokakologic » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Nova

Nova's heart beat, and she was sure Vapour could here it. Crouched down, she closed her eyes and carefully went over her plane. 1. Burst up. 2. While she's in the air, use Iron tail to smash her down. taking a deep breath, she burst up, gravel flying up with her. Dust flew around her as a streak sped behind her. The dust cleared quickly, and she saw Vapour leaping up into the air. Once she was level with Vapour, she tried to land an Iron tail by curling into a ball, slamming into her, and smashing her down to the earth.
Please let me land this well.
agathokakologic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Skylar The Plant* » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Vapour's eyes widened as she saw the iron tail coming towards her, she swerved her body, and latched onto Nova's tail, the iron injuring her but allowing her to sink her teeth into her opponents flank and pull her down towards the ground with her. She slammed into the ground with a huge amount of force and couldn't bring herself to get up again and laid there panting. She closed her eyes for a moment and smiled before weakly getting to her paws and dipping her head. "You're powerful" she remarked and smirked. She would get some berries and go for the dip in the lake to make herself feel better later.

*Skylar The Plant*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agathokakologic » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Nova

Nova gasped as Vapour sank her teeth into her iron tail, pulling her down with her, She winced as they were slammed into the dust. She opened her mouth and coughed out the dirt as she struggled up. Hr thick fur felt hot and dirty as she shook it. "You were a good fighter too." She coughed as she heard Vapour's praise. Her paws ached, her wounds ached, and her tail felt like it was falling off. She followed Vapour towards the lake, where she also hoped to get some juicy berries. I've never felt as excited.She might be limping, but so what? She had been in a battle. "We can battle more sometime." She called out, wading into the shore and relaxing as the icy-cold water soothed her wounds. She ducked in and let the dust rinse away before padding back to shore and her favorite Sitrus berry tree. She pawing her way up the trunk and plucked out a few Sitrus berries with her teeth before leaping down. She stretched, yawning as she took a bite from her berry.
agathokakologic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Skylar The Plant* » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:53 pm

Vapour looked over at Nova and nodded in response to what she had said, she quickly limped towards the lake and lapped water from it until her belly felt like it was full of it. She then waded in and sat down. She sighed happily and felt proud of herself, they had both battled well and knew what they should improve on in future. Vapour knew she needed to learn long range attacks, so that she wasn't at as much risk of getting injured when she came in for an attack. She also needed to learn better ways to avoid the attack dig, which seemed to be a weak spot for her and was surely what ruined her chances of winning the battle.

She looked at her reflection in the lake and was shocked at how dirty she was. She immersed her whole body in the water, including her head and when she got up, she shook herself. That would make her look and feel a bit better. She padded out of the water and toward a small Oran berry bush and plucked a couple of berries from it before settling down in the shade to eat. She took a bite out of one of the mild berries and relaxed. She stretched herself out and let her brown pelt warm under the heat of the day. Things had gone much better than expected. Her first proper battle had made her proud of herself and she couldn't wait to battle again.

*Skylar The Plant*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agathokakologic » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:43 pm

(Sorry, WB)
agathokakologic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Skylar The Plant* » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:11 pm

(Should we wait for the other person in the RP to post maybe? :) )

*Skylar The Plant*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me