Twin Clans [New & Seeking Members!]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: New Member!!!!

Postby Queen Hydra » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:54 am

SocietyFinch wrote:[center]
Eye Color: Amber-Yellow
Name: TurtleFace
Clan: RockyClan
Kin: Unknown
Oddity:1 extremely hard and sharp claw that allows me to easily open turtle shells (Unknown if from the original leaders)
Personality: TurtleFace is a quiet, but strong cat. He often ends up in the Medicine Cat den because of his claw, which can sometimes end up scratching Turtleface. Turtleface is also Loyal, forgiving, and shy.
Light Places
Heat

- Er...you'll need to complete the form before you can be accepted.
We are all small on the wings of time, twirling about through the universe as a tiny mote twirls in the wind.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Twin Clans [New & Seeking Members!]

Postby lynettetan1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:35 am

lynettetan1 wrote:
Rockyclan

Raggedfur shrugged quietly, nodding. "Isn't that... Like... Incest, in some really weird, screwed up way?" He said with a wrinkle of his nose before he snorted. "Of course, I'm not trying to be rude. Just trying to... Um... Understand." He said, trying to cover up his rudeness. Nodding at her words, he absorbed it carefully. As she pointed out all the oddities in the clan, he couldn't resist a shiver, he didn't like the abilities they had. The unexplainable really creeped him out. Wait, wait, what? A cat spitting fire? Raggedfur smirked. "I guess Emberleaf can deal with that cat, no problem." He remarked softly, thinking. "Yeah, starclan's weird." He said in relief, happy there was something she didn't believe, This was all kind of creepy. Nodding as Duskypath left, he stared at the water some more, before looking to where Patchpaw had retired, before he sighed, going to the prey pile and picking out a plump mouse. He was hungry.

Cloudclan

She didn't seem to want to talk, breaking off into silence. Sparrowsong simply kept quiet as well, trying to give Shadowstar time to think. When they reached the creek, she went in, shivering at the feel of the water. She didn't like water unless she drank it, but she needed to get the honey off. As she did so, Shadowstar started speaking. Perking up, Sparrowsong focused her attention on the other she-cat, listening quietly. Finally, she nodded as Shadowstar asked. "Yes, I agree." She responded softly. "I got a sign, a few minutes ago. The honey, sparkling as if there was a flame frozen within. Flamefrost would be best." She agreed gently, smiling quietly.
Mostly just on rps now. XD

lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Hydra » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:57 am

- They're all so short! Bad Fox bad Fox bad Fox...
D;

RockyClan

-Duskypath

Duskypath padded around camp.
"Ironstar?" She called, seeking the leader. She pushed her thoughts in the direction of making sure there was nothing to do before the Clan settled down for the evening, but she kept thinking back to the conversation with Raggedfur. It had been interesting to hear a rogue's point of view. There had been skepticism all over his face. She doubted he'd ever really believe any of the Clan's history. He even seemed to be disturbed by the powers and oddities that many of the members had. She wondered what had drawn him to the Clan in the first place, if it was such a bizarre place. "Ironstar?" She called again, circling camp.

-Slowpaw

He lifted his head from his nest and peaked out of the den. With the deputy rounding camp and shouting he couldn't sleep. With a frown he slipped out and sat in the entrance like a small white guard. He watched Duskypath search for Ironstar and Raggedfur munch on a mouse. There weren't really any other cats out and about. He frowned and stood again, padding over to the apprentices' den.
"Hello?" He called, peering into the spacious area. He could see a form that appeared to be sleeping. Well, at least someone could get some rest. Slowpaw sighed and turned, exiting the den. Once more he sat in a statue-like fashion outside the medicine den. Maybe Emberleaf would appear. He hadn't seen her all day.

CloudClan

-Shadowstar

At that news Shadowstar let out a deep sigh, appearing a bit sad.
"Well, I knew it. I should have seen it coming. I just hope his blindness in one eye becomes a problem. If it does, we'll have no choice but to put Whiteflame in that position. I'd give him an apprentice just in case, but there are no kits." She looked up at the sky. "I guess we're just limited. We'll have to work with what we have. Right, StarClan?" The leader gave the stars- which were just beginning to show- a smile. Then she dropped her gaze and looked at the medicine cat. Her face screwed up into an expression of disbelief and surprise. "What are you doing in the water?!"

-Whiteflame

Whiteflame ran until he reached camp. He didn't even keep a slower pace for Brackenpaw. It didn't seem important that she kept up. Sparrowsong should be at camp, after all. She could help the kit if Brackenpaw was still behind. But to his surprise the apprentice didn't seem to have much of a problem with speed. It was like the wind carried her paws. Any other time he would have been impressed, but he only pressed on faster. It wasn't far to camp and only took the a few minutes. When they arrived Whiteflame burst through the tall grass and skidded to a stop. He glanced around briefly, noting that there weren't many faces to see- where was everyone?- then he quickly padded to the medicine den. Only, when he poked his head inside, Sparrowsong was not there. He padded in and set the kit at his paws.
"Brackenpaw, she's not here. What do we do?" He asked while catching his breath. He curled his tail around the little skinny kit as if to protect it.
We are all small on the wings of time, twirling about through the universe as a tiny mote twirls in the wind.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stricklyspagetti » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:05 am

Brackenpaw kept going, and stopped to pant some, and she kept going. "Wait- up." she breathed hard, and decided just to let the wind carry her as she ran. Brackenpaw sniffed the air, and no scent of her mentor came. As they padded into the medicine den, she examined the kit, which was cuddling with Whiteflame's tail as if his life depended on it. "Get Shadowstar, first off. We need to get him something to eat, and I will get him water." she ordered Whiteflame, and actually felt in charge for once instead of being pushed around. Brackenpaw sighed, looking around. She grabed a peice of wet moss, and set it beside the kit, and the kit immediently knew what to do. "Looks like hes not a Kittypet." she said, and watched the little kit drink the water from the moss, for a long time until the tiny kit curled up in Whiteflame's tail, and fell asleep.
hey guys, i took a long break from cs and im trying to come back more. i miss u all! <3
stricklyspagetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Cloudclan

Shivering in the water, Sparrowsong frowned, quickly getting all the honey off before she hopped out, shaking out her fur. "I'm getting the honey off, of course." She chuckled. "There's practically no other way, it's like mousebile in that sense. Try sticking your paw in water, the substance thins, then gets off easier. Chuckling, Sparrowsong then looked up, smile fading. "He could mentor Solarkit, if he doesn't mind her. Solarkit just has one more moon to go. I'd be careful, though. She is a handful." Giving a shrug, Sparrowsong nodded. "It's best to truststarclan in things like this. But now it's getting late, an you have to make the announcement. We should head back." Sparrowsong said softly, checking if Shadowstar was clean.

(Raggedfur is open, I guess.)

lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Hydra » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:10 am

- I apologize for not responding quickly. Something unfortunate has happened in my reality and I don't think I'll be able to be terribly fast in replying for at least a week. I encourage roleplayers to talk to other other members' cats as well, so that at least if I'm not able to reply you have something to do!

CloudClan

-Whiteflame

Whiteflame nodded.
"Will do." He said, though when the kit curled up with his tail he was reluctant to leave. It looked so at peace...was he supposed to move? Well, he had to. Finding Shadowstar was more important than the kit being comfy at the moment. With a sigh the warrior gently pulled his fluffy tail from under the kit and bound out of the den. He searched every den, which only took a moment as they were all small and close together. His mother was no where to be found. Where could she possibly be? He leaped out of the apprentices' den, which was the last place he'd looked, and scrambled up onto the great rock that was the hub of camp. He glanced at the cats resting on its warm surface but failed to see Shadowstar. "Wonderful." He muttered. "Anyone know where Shadowstar is?" He asked louder, looking around hopefully. Someone piped up and mentioned they had seen her going off with Sparrowsong in the direction of the creek. 'Perfect'. Whiteflame thought. Two birds with one stone- he needed both the she-cats, and they were together. Nimbly the warrior leaped from the boulder and charged through the tall grass towards the creek.

-Shadowstar

Shadowstar nodded solemnly.
"I will not get in the water...but I suppose I should get it off before I make the announcement. I can't possibly stand in front of the Clan with honey-fur." She lifted one paw and began licking at the speckles of sweet gold. She hadn't tasted honey in a long time and this wasn't the way she'd expected to have it on her tongue again. "I don't know if Whiteflame could handle Solarkit." She said with an almost amused tone between licks. "But it would certainly be funny to watch him try. Perhaps I'll do that." She said.
Suddenly a pale orange shape lunged from the grass and skidded to a halt in front of the she-cats. Shadowstar perked her ears and looked up warily. But then she noticed it was Whiteflame and she quickly stood, noticing the alarmed expression on his face.
"What is it?"
"We- Brackenpaw- uh-" Whiteflame paused, took a deep breath, then tried again. "Me and Brackenpaw found a...kit. We need you." His eyes went to Sparrowsong. "And you. He is very skinny...I don't think sick, but so thin..." He trailed off worriedly.
Shadowstar narrowed her eyes.
"Forget the honey. Lets go, Sparrowsong." She was on her paws and running for camp in an instant. Many tings ran through her mind, though her main focus was split between wondering if this meant a rogue was in the territory and if the kit would be okay.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stricklyspagetti » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Brackenpaw watched the kit shift uncomfortably as Whiteflame moved, and she layed down beside it, wrapping her white and ginger body around the tiny kit to give it warmth, and it tucked its muzzle into her fur and fell asleep, one tail wrapped around one of her paw and the other around another paw. Brackenpaw's mind was racing as she thought about the kit and if Shadowstar would accept him. If not, she was not going to let this kit die. Maybe Whiteflame would take him in.
hey guys, i took a long break from cs and im trying to come back more. i miss u all! <3
stricklyspagetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:38 am

Cloudclan

Now clean, Sparrowsong moved to Shadowstar, helping to lick the honey off the other cat. Shadowstar had been further away, so she wasn't as covered, so she made short work of it, both their tongues working quickly. When Shadowstar spoke of Whiteflame handling Solarkit, Sparrowsong let out a soft chuckle as well, thinking about her excitable little kit bouncing circles around Whiteflame. "That's true. She's a handful, that one."

As something lunged from the grass, Sparrowsong stood up high, putting on a brave front quickly, though she didn't know how to fight. Seeing it was Whiteflame, however, Sparrowsong relaxed, an uneasy smile coming upon her features. Upon Whiteflame describing the kit, Sparrowsong nodded at Shadowstar's words. "Got it."

Reaching camp, Sparrowsong looked at the kit. It was impossibly thin, but only about a month old. Immediately, her features showed a bit of fear. "We'll have to wean him early, like I did with Solarkit. We don't have any cats which have milk available." She said, worried. She disappeared into her den, before coming out with a dandelion plant and some current fruits of the red current plant. "Wake him. Feed him this, but in sparing amounts. A single berry in a leaf should do." She told Brakenpaw urgently. The kit was so thin, Sparrowsong wasn't even sure if they could get enough food in them at the right time. The herbs would make the kit intensely hungry, so hungry that it would be willing to try anything. And that would be when she gave him some meat, little bits of shredded prey. Get him used to eating prey, because there was no milk available. Some kits still refused, not seeing meat as prey yet, and Sparrowsong hoped he wasn't one of those. Solarkit had been easy, with her personality, Sparrowsong almost didn't have to give her the herbs, she wanted to know how it tasted anyway.

Not wanting to wait, she went and got a mouse, treading on it with a clean paw to soften it, before she unsheathed her claws, tearing into the mouse, and coming up with little, watery strips of prey. It wasn't the consistency of milk, but Sparrowsong would try to soften it as much as possible, and make the strips small enough so he could swallow without chewing, as he was used to doing with milk.

lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Hydra » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:11 am

CloudClan

-Whiteflame & Shadowstar

Shadowstar followed Sparrowsong into the nursery, but Whiteflame held back, not wanting to crowd their space. He sat outside like a watchful guard. His eyes were faced outward, toward camp, but his ears curved backwards to catch what his mother and the others were saying about the kit.
Shadowstar stood next to the medicine cat and watched as she worked. She explained how she would attempt to feed the kit, and how it would have to be weened early. Luckily he wasn't any younger or she figured it would be much worse. At least his system could handle the prey. After a moment, she glanced at Brackenpaw.
"You two found him by the creek? There was absolutely no scent of another cat?" She asked. "Perhaps we should send scouts out to look around..." This part was more to herself. "If you'll excuse me, Sparrowsong, I'm going to do just that. If you and Brackenpaw need extra help, Whiteflame is right outside. He'll assist you. I will return before too long....good luck." With that, she left to find available cats.
Whiteflame glanced inside, concerned.

Last bumped by Queen Hydra on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:11 am.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me