[•] ROCKCLAN [•] ➶ full

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

should the cats eventually have kits after the roleplay is over, and shall i make a new thread?

no
No votes
yes
80%
i don't mind either way
20%

Total votes : 15

Re: [•] ROCKCLAN [•] ➶ full

Postby Xelinator » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:49 am

.THE. .SILENT. .ONE.

|| rank:deputy|| gender:tom|| status:thoughtful|| location:east border||

Falconwing frowned as Lilypaw suddenly slowed as they neared a puddle of mud, and, despite Falconwing's encouraging nudges, refused to budge into the mud. Suddenly, a nudge to her tail that she refused to co-operate with resulted with Lilypaw going face-first into the muddy ground.

Falconwing snorted with laughter, then forgot he wasn't just here with Lilypaw, and shut his jaw tightly. He had a strict reputation in camp. He would dare not break it. He just snatched the apprentice up by her scruff and dropped her down. He sighed, and took the lead from her. She would obviously be trailing behind and whining for a while. Suddenly, as he neared the Eastern border, a rustle caught his eye. He lifted his tail in silence.

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildheart. » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:07 pm

THORNSTAR
leader ● tom ● 47 moons ● likes the shy one ● paired up with the shy one

» thornstar started when she spoke. ❝ Oh, um, ❞ he began, falling beside the white she-cat. ❝ Er, there? ❞ he suggested stupidly, pointing vaguely with his tail a little bit to the east, where the river was. Mousebrain! he thought. I must look so stupid in front of her! she didn't seem to like him by the way she wasn't looking at him. thornstar sighed. he loved the shy cat with all his heart, but he daren't confess.

WILDTAIL
warrior ● shecat ● 25 moons ● likes nobody ● paired up with the silent one

» wildtail's eyes widened. Did the stern tom . . . just laugh? wildtail shook her head. she must have heard wrong. but the sight of the deputy's apprentice falling into mud might make anybody laugh. wildtail, lost in her thoughts, barely noticed falconwing silencing them. she shifted her gaze from the apprentice and stared at what the deputy was looking at. was that a rustle over there? wildtail's body tensed.
wildheart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brad! » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:28 pm

WISPFUR
____________________________________________________________________________________
Warrior || Female || Paired up with the Gentle One

As the two walked side by side, Wispfur looked up as Thornstar suggested a decent place for them to start the patrol, and the she-cat followed the direction of his tail, noticing that he decided that they would start at the eastern border, and that was where the river was. Perhaps, if they had enough time, she could go for a quick swim, if Thornstar didn't mind. "O-oh! Yes, that seems like a good idea," Wispfur replied, stealing a glance at the grey and white tom, and smiling rather awkwardly at him. "Come on then, time's a-wasting." Wispfur tapped Thornstar on the flank with her tail, before immediately cursing herself for the action, but pushing the thought away as she set off in the direction of which Thornstar had pointed, before stopping, and turning back. "Maybe you should lead," she suggested, mentally cursing herself once more. "You're the big bad leader, after all." Seriously, Wispfur... Can you get any more ridiculous?

Oh hush, I'm just being friendly.

No, you're trying to be impressive.

Okay... yeah. Fine. I'll stop.

Wispfur smiled awkwardly again at the leader, waiting patiently for him to take the lead.
brad!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:36 am

//just putting this on the next page. >.>

Dia. wrote:
D A R T F O O T
• The Prideful One • Territory • Tagged: Nightthorn •

Dartfoot flicked his ears and nodded. "Yes, we will be going towards the tundra in the south part of the territory." His pelt prickled a bit and a slight grin flickered on his muzzle. The prickling in his pelt wasn't nerves, but rather just the sheer joy of being able to direct a hunting patrol. Nightthorn's slight bow of her head caused his head to swell just a bit more and he puffed his chest out. "Shall we head off?" He mewed. Of course, without waiting for an answer from Nightthorn or Breezepelt, he ducked through the entrance.
The tom stopped briefly once out of the camp and looked around. He parted his jaws to taste the air and then started for the southern edges of Rockclan's territory. The area they'd be hunting in didn't include his favorite hunting grounds. It was unforgiving and it simply got worse the closer one got to the tundra beyond the territory.

[[[“It is better to lose your pride with someone you love rather than to lose that someone you love with your useless pride. - John Ruskin”]]]
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xelinator » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:21 am

.THE. .SILENT. .ONE.

|| rank:deputy|| gender:tom|| status:thoughtful|| location:east border||

Falconwing slid down to his belly, then lent on his hurt paw. He flinched, frowning, and backed away. His tail tapped Wildtail's flank. "Can you?" he asked, eyeing the leaves that had rustled.

He decided that, when he returned to camp, he would give in and get his leg checked out. It was becoming a nuisance already. He turned to Lilypaw.
    "I'd like you to head a tiny bit north. I'll be keeping a close eye on you, these last few months of your apprenticeship are super important." he whispered under his breath.

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [•] ROCKCLAN [•] ➶ one spot left !!

Postby Only_Sky » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:53 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Night Thorn. 24 moons. Paired with; The Prideful One. Bored.

The black she-cat pranced after Dartfoot, batting her eyes. '' I bet you're going to catch all the best prey, Dartfoot. '' She said, padding past him, using her tail to gently flick his nose. Turning towards the Tundra, Nightthorn lashed her tail, hating the thought of nearing the strange, wet stuff. '' I'm going to get my coat all wet! '' She wailed, fluffing up her fur as a breeze blew through against her. Pale eyes flicking to the right, she saw a black bird. Licking her lips, she crouched down and used her tail to flick some dirt over her coat, just enough to make her look like a shadow on the ground. Slinking forward, she pinned her ears and curled her tail under her body, not wanting to make it obvious to the bird that the shadow was a cat. Inching closer very slowly, she jumped forward then leaped upwards, clamping her jaws on the bird's wing before it could flutter away. Falling to the floor in a flurry, the she-cat gave the neck a quick bite, killing the bird. Giving a silent thanks to StarClan, the she-cat scampered over to the two toms with her catch.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
        Sky | She/Her | Only_Sky#9356
        Please credit art at my toyhou.se!
        Check out my art TOS.

Sig & avatar by me.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:04 pm

D A R T F O O T
• The Prideful One • In the Camp • Tagged: Nightthorn •

Dartfoot smiled arrogantly at her comment about his hunting skills. His whiskers twitched and he looked around. He stopped in his tracks when Nightthorn spotted the black bird. He might be prideful and obnoxious, but he wasn't sour or rude. He wasn't going to be the one to chase someone else's catch away from them with clumsy pawsteps.
When Dartfoot saw that her catch was a success, he let out the breath he didn't realize he was holding. He nodded slightly to her in approval as a silent 'nice catch'. He watched as Breezepelt scampered away to find his own prey and then turned his attention to his own hunting.
Almost immediately, his attention was brought to a mouse. He dropped into position and stalked forward. When he was within jumping distance, he sprang. He cursed under his breath when he noticed the cloud of dust he kicked up by accident. Despite the mouse noticing him at the last minute, he landed squarely.

[[[“It is better to lose your pride with someone you love rather than to lose that someone you love with your useless pride. - John Ruskin”]]]
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [•] ROCKCLAN [•] ➶ one spot left !!

Postby Only_Sky » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:40 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Night Thorn. 24 moons. Paired with; The Prideful One. Bored.

Dropping her bird, Nightthorn scratched dirt over her kill. '' It's going to take me forever to clean my fur.. '' She growled under her breath. Watching Dartfoot, she purred and called gently '' Excellent catch, Dartfoot. Perfect kill. '' She complimented, giving him a round of applause by softly drumming the ground with her paws. ' Mouse-dung! I think I might have just scared off all the prey! ' Giving her chest a quick lick of embarrassment, the she-cat turned tail and scampered over to a clump of ferns. Just as she reached the ferns, a mouse scurried past, a tiny nut in it's mouth. Hissing, she scrambled around and leaped at it, batting it at a rock, it's back breaking as it slammed against the sharp edge. She smirked and grabbed the mouse, walking back to her bird.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
        Sky | She/Her | Only_Sky#9356
        Please credit art at my toyhou.se!
        Check out my art TOS.

Sig & avatar by me.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:19 am

D A R T F O O T
• The Prideful One • In the Camp • Tagged: Nightthorn •

The tom buried his mouse quickly and parted his jaws. His tail flicked as he tried to distinguish one scent from another as they came flooding over his senses. His ears flicked as Breezepelt came stepping out of the bushes, a squirrel in his jaws.
"I think we should move on." Dartfoot mewed, "Bury those catches, we will come back for them later."
Silently, he hoped that there would be more prey to be found when they were closer to the edge of the territory so he didn't look ridiculous for having the patrol keep moving. He blinked slowly and sat down to wait for the other two warriors to let him know that they were ready.
Breezepelt scuffed dirt over the squirrel and watched expectantly. Slight disdain showed in his eyes when he watched Dartfoot. Of course, the dark red tom was totally unaware of the warrior's hatred.

hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildheart. » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:03 pm

[● ack. i don't believe it. i have writer's block. ;3; -tries to keep my posts decent-]

THORNSTAR
leader ● tom ● 47 moons ● likes the shy one ● paired up with the shy one

» thornstar looked at her, baffled. he shook his head quite suddenly and went at a slow pace towards the river. he thought wispfur looked rather . . . impatient. was it because of him? thornstar was looking quite desperate when he shook himself roughly. he was the leader! even if his love didn't like him back, he shouldn't be acting like a little kit. with that in mind he loped off, glancing back at wispfur with longing in his eyes when he thought she didn't notice.

WILDTAIL
warrior ● shecat ● 25 moons ● likes nobody ● paired up with the silent one

» wildtail was looking slightly impatient. when the deputy tapped her flank she looked even more incensed. ❝ If you mean if I can see that rustling, then of course I do! ❞ she hissed, trying to keep her temper in check. she noticed, however, that his leg seemed to be paining him, and her eyes softened a fraction. ❝ Bahh. Okay, what do you mean by that? ❞ she asked, rolling her eyes. ❝ If it is because of the rustling, then, great StarClan . . . ❞
wildheart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me