THE POISON OF LOVE [warriors] taking one apprentice

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Work In Progress

Postby seargent strigiforme » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:16 am

[ EDIT: I fixed my character xpumpkins ]
    I AM QUITTING, I'M TOO BUSY TO CONTINUE.

[right][list]
seargent strigiforme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: THE POISON OF LOVE [warriors] taking one apprentice

Postby adcatfish » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:37 am

[I'm really sorry, but my internet isn't working and I won't be able to post from anywhere from around three days to a week. I'll be sure to post as soon as I can, though!]
-
adcatfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: THE POISON OF LOVE [warriors] taking two apprentices

Postby adcatfish » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:49 am

[Even though my internet is still broken, I was able to find a way to post; however, it may still be two days or a bit more until I can post again, sorry!]

~ Shrewnose ~
-- Warrior -- Tom -- 21 moons -- Life-mate: Frecklefoot -- Apprentice: Breezepaw--

~~~

Shrewnose stopped nearby Frecklefoot, seeing her look around; he assumed that she was making sure the apprentices weren't nearby. The other warrior had flattened her ears back, before speaking. Shrewnose blinked in surprise as Frecklefoot spoke; he hadn't been expecting her question. Frecklefoot wouldn't tell Vinestar or Cougartail if he answered, right? She had stated that she wouldn't, but would there be other risks to answering? What if another warrior or cat had followed them? I don't think anyone else is nearby, Shrewnose thought to himself, before his gray eyes turned to Frecklefoot."Being honest, I don't really agree with the no-love rule; it's been here as long as I can remember, but still... I'm not sure, it doesn't really feel right. I grew up with the rule, though, so even though I don't exactly agree with it... I wouldn't complain to Vinestar, for example." The brown tabby answered, adding the last sentence in case anyone else was listening. He looked back to Frecklefoot, wondering what her response would be. Shrewnose did trust that Frecklefoot wouldn't speak to anyone else about their conversation, but he still couldn't help but feel slightly worried, occasionally glancing around to make sure that no other cat was listening.

~~~

~ Dovepaw ~
-- Apprentice -- She-cat -- 9 moons -- Life-mate: Breezepaw -- Dovepaw: Frecklefoot--

~~~

Dovepaw watched as Breezepaw had gone after the vole, hoping that he would be able to catch it. The other apprentice soon had returned, showing her his catch, and Dovepaw nodded in return. She scented at the air, to see if there were any other nearby prey. She caught the stale scent of hare, and she wondered if it were still anywhere nearby. Following the trail for a few foxlengths, Dovepaw noticed that the scent gradually grew stronger. In the distance, she thought that she could see the hare. If she did try to catch it, Dovepaw knew that it would be hard; hares were fast, and could easily outrun her. She'd need a plan, to make sure that the hare wouldn't be able to escape. Padding back to Breezepaw, Dovepaw flicked an ear towards the hare's scent trail, quietly whispering, 'Should we both go after the hare?'.

~~~
-
adcatfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: THE POISON OF LOVE [warriors] taking one apprentice

Postby seargent strigiforme » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:50 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ASPENPAW

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

name;; aspenpaw
rank;; apprentice
location;; walking through the forest
age;; 12 moons
chosen-mate;; Petalpaw
tags;;{yes, its small right now}
The sun’s rays shone down on a clearing in a forest, the golden light bouncing off the green pigments of leaves causing them to glimmer. Serene silence filled the air and for that moment everything was perfect. Free of the pain and trials of the reality of everyday life. This whole notion was unfair and this made it harder to try and fulfill it.

The petite shadow of the a feline flashed against the trees as a cat walked through the forest. There was silence as the feline made his way around the trees and through the bushes. The cat in question was a small but long-legged tom, with dark brown fur, black tabby markings mottling his pelt. Looking up, he saw the entrance to his clan's camp ahead of him, sighing he made his way into the entrance of camp. Stopping before he reached the camp clearing, the small tom was quiet, watching his clanmates mill around with a certain emptiness, he seemed almost not there through the whole exchange. Looking at the ground, face impassive. Nothing was much different today, he got up left camp for a walk and then came back. The only difference that mattered was the absence of his mother, sister, and father. Birchtail. thinking of him caused his face to become a grimace, truthfully did not care much for his father; in fact you could he hated him. Hated him with fiber of his being, and why you may ask did this young tom possess so much hate, so much raw emotion for his own sire? The answer was simple, simple and blunt. He had left his remaining son to suffer through life by himself. It all happened after his mother, Dappleheart and his sister, Willowkit, to green-cough. Aspenpaw had been devastated, depression was welcomed, he had just felt so sad, why did he live but they had not. Before, when he was a kit, his father had always said that he was the strongest of the two kits. That, the tom could agree with. Yes, the strong will survive. thought Aspenpaw solemnly, he didn't need his weak, coward father, he would become a much warrior than he had ever been. Then he would show them, show them they made a mistake in doubting him.
    I AM QUITTING, I'M TOO BUSY TO CONTINUE.

[right][list]
seargent strigiforme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me