( ✗ - SALEM REBORN open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

✗ - 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑶𝑳 --- viii.

Postby we leaving » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:29 am

SOL―――❝ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʟʟ❞
⚜ fae // 4 // spy // pangaea // tags -- azazel ☀☀ // mentions -- ☀☀ // scent -- roses and honey
[ the scene ]

sol revolved her ears at the sound of raziel attempting to take all her salem wolves back to camp. she noticed as the 'devil' trudged back to camp, but the 'hellhound' didn't. she still had her orbs on the salem wolf that proceeded back to their camp until she felt extreme pain rush over her body. her gaze dropped away from the salem wolf to azazel, as their bodies collided to the ground, her body being pushed into a tree trunk. sol bellowed at the pain as azazel tore into her cheek and neck area. she felt her sides being torn into, and her ears being torn into. the spy swallowed back a whine as azazel was finished with her, blood seeping from her small figure. "what are you going to do now, hmm?" sol snorted at that sentence. not only that but how hard the brute tried to assassinate her. he could try better than that. sol bounced to her paws, her lip curled, a gnarl traveling out. but slowly, she glanced over at the salem beta and kaliska. ignore them. the spy faced the salem brute again, feeling another gnarl urging to come out. "it's not backing down," she sneered. as the brute was laughing stupidly, she lunged at him.

sol quickly tore into him by slicing her claws slicing across his face and then biting onto his neck. her hind legs ripped across the brute's sides, and her jaws were going to lock into the brute's neck, so she released her grip from his neck. slowly, sol was losing the energy to fight this brute. but she didn't give in, as she thrashed her claws out again at his face, this time his nose. as her last and final move before she loosened her grasp from him, she tore into his sides once more and cast a blow at his cranium. she loosened up her grip, her heart thumping. sol stood back, allowing the brute to hop up to his paws. from there, sol felt a bit disappointed in her fighting moves; they were feeble. feeble. and everyone here saw it. but the spy didn't really care about her fighting moves and made her way back to kaliska's side, cleaning her wounds she earned. now, sol waited for what the brute would say, or if he just stayed quiet. as silence hung in the air, she waited what would happen next.

[ a bit lazy to revise and edit sol's post. >.> ]
Last edited by we leaving on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

seven

Postby dakotaawolven » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:11 pm

raziel
beta . female . seven years . tagged: alusia, azazel, lilith

════════════════════════════════════════════════

indentRaziel stood and let a low growl escape her throat as Azazel got in her face. She simply glared at him, and didn't even flinch as he attempted to embarrass her. Stupid ignorant whelp, she thought to herself. The Beta refused to appear affected by the Hellhound's aggression. In truth, she really was not affected, but there may have been a few who would think she was. Azazel listened to no one, not even the Alpha, but she wasn't going to announce that to the entire world. "Akela is my brother, you idiot." She rolled her eyes as he laughed. Idiot. "You think I'm going to let him talk to me? Trust me, he's too afraid of losing me again. And as for you, darling," And, there he went spouting information the other side of the war did not need to know. Her eyes burned as she shook her head and chuckled darkly. "You know, whelp , for one so supportive of this war and wanting the Demons to win, you seem to hand out information to the enemy that could give them an advantage. I honestly didn't think you were that stupid. You did want to win, didn't you, you insolent whelp?" She gave him a pointed look and shook her head in disappointment. On a normal basis, Raz couldn't care less about Azazel. The only few wolves she did care about were Alusia and Blakely. Everyone else didn't really matter to her. The Beta, while holding a high rank, wasn't really much of a pack wolf. Then, suddenly something caught her attention. In her anger and aggression towards Azazel, she hadn't noticed Lilith and hadn't realized she had left Alusia unguarded.
      indent"Alusia!!" Raziel howled as she saw Lilith lunge at the weaker fea. She felt as if she were on fire as she spun away from Azazel. Lilith was lunging at Alusia and Raziel simply saw red. "LILITH! Don't you dare you fox-hearted scum!" The Beta snarled and her eyes blazed as her body left the ground in a murderous lunge. Time seemed to stop as the scarred black fea flew through the air and landed on Lilith. Her fangs shredded the first thing they found -which ironically happened to be the fea's ear- and then sunk into the flesh of the the other fea's shoulder. Lilith had been going after Alusia, and there was no way Raziel could let that happen.
      indentSuddenly Raziel was somewhere else entirely. A different place and a different time, and something similar was happening. She recalled the way she acquired her tell-tale torn ear and the fight between her and Dianobi, and the way that had ended. The black she-wolf was in a pure, murderous rage, and there was nothing stopping her advance on her opponent. Then, she was back in the current place and time and she was ripping into Lilith's flesh in rage. Blood stained the forest floor.

balthazar
fighter . male . five years . tagged: cypher

indent(waiting)

gabriel
guard . male . six years . tagged: calypso

indent(waiting)

hannah
fighter . female . six years . tagged: alusia, raziel

indent(open, feel free to tag)
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ✗ - Unbroken Silence ) Eight

Postby .KeithKogane » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:53 pm

.Sir wrote:
╔════════════════════════╗
...[☁] Kanti
...Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ | Pᴀɴɢᴀᴇᴀ Aʟᴘʜᴀ | Fᴏᴜʀ

...Cʀᴜsʜ|
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Alinta
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Camp

╚════════════════════════╝
Kanti remained in camp, watching everyone in camp disperse to do their own things. The ones who spoke to her came and left unless they remained sittin silently by her side just to keep company. Her emerald gaze continued to flutter around until a voice popped up, calling out her name. The alpha's head turned around to see the tan hunter with almost a hurt look in her eyes despite the friendly smile that rested on her maw. "Hello there Alinta!" She returned with a small smile along with a little wag of the tail,"I hope you know it's fully alright to call me Kanti; I really am no different between you and everyone else."
That was the emerald truth, just because the female was there leader didn't mean she should be treated greatly different. But whatever made everyone else feel good, she would go with for the most part. Kanti's tail thumped the ground next to her as a invitation for the female to join her before speaking again. "Are you alright dear? It looks like you have something on your mind?" Her voice came out softly with a hint of worry, her ears angling forward with a slight tilt of the head.

╔════════════════════════╗
...[☽] Dʀᴀᴄᴜʟ
...Mᴀʟᴇ | Sᴀʟᴇᴍ Fɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | Fɪᴠᴇ & Hᴀʟғ

...Cʀᴜsʜ| Questioning
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Victorie/Mazikeen
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Forest

╚════════════════════════╝
Looks like he went too far. He pushed the buttons too far and now there isn't any way of pulling back. His ears flattened slightly at Mazikeen snapping, her emotions rippling off of her like waves and into the air. Anger, sadness, anything that could be thought of. All because of Dracul. Not to mention the way Victorie looked at him at first. Just short of terror, some anger as well as confusion. They didn't trust him enough to know that he wouldn't harm the patroller. Yet that's what he just proved; to not trust anyone. What a way it works out? And in that sudden moment, the fighter feared he was truley alone. Yes, he keep saying roughly to himself in this crazy world but he does have wolves he considers to be close to. But of course he always manage to screw up and push or scare everyone away.
Dracul got so lost in his thoughts that the sound of Victorie's voice beside him almost made him jump out of his fur. Internally of course, externally he kept his cool demeanor. His ears remained flattened as he looked from the white fae to the angry brown one who walked away from the pair. "We'll just have to stay nearby, I'm pretty sure I'm the last wolf she'd like to see right now," The base in his voice rumbled out, an eyebrow raising slightly to something completely different. Usually the lead huntress kept a plain face or even a generally bored one. Yet despite the dumb thing he did to Mazikeen, Victorie looks completely calm and happy with the brute at her side. The brute obviously didn't say anything, but it was nice to know that he held just a bit of her trust. And that's a lot to go by, it's hard to trust Salem wolves.

Dracul walked along side the smaller female, not paying much attention to the direction they were heading, but idly the way their fur mingled together when they brushed. The way Victorie's shadow fit perfectly snug against his, meaning her body would probably do the same. She was an attractive female, that being more obvious than anything. But it doesn't mean anything if he noticed. Right? He turned over the thoughts in his head a few times, carefully stepping over fallen tree branches and large roots protruding out of the ground. His didn't turn when he started to speak, yet his ears flicked while awaiting her answer. "Ever thought about finally getting away?" he began, turning his head to look at his birds flying over head. "I know I can slip away with out a trace or anyone to wonder, but you little lady, you've probably got brutes dying to be near you," Dracul emphasized the dying part as a terrible joke about the loner from earlier. Just anything to lighten the mood in all honesty.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - post seven

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:52 am

[]MAZIKEEN
        xxxxxxxx age: three || scent: lavender || crush: -- || tags: two-face || pack: salem ||

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        her attempt to change the subject back fired on her and he had caught her out on it. she huffed as he had sat down wanting to know what really happened. she wondered how he knew that she had confronted dracul. however, she put it aside what was on her mind now was why did he wanted to know what went on. was it to annoy her or take it back to the gossip back to the pack and spread it around. she didn't know what two-face was like, but she was sceptical about it. maze was embarrassed about what happened back there with dracul and victorie, and apart of her wished she just never confronted them but at least she knew that dracul actually knew her that pretty much only the positive thing she got out of it, but it seemed he didn't feel the same way about her. well from what she saw that's way she felt. "it doesn't really concern you, so i would rather not speak about it" she said to the brute with a bit of attitude, she was ready to snap at the brute as her emotions built up once again. anger was filling her body but she tried to contain it, she needed to get way from the brute. she knew he was much stronger than her. she started to walk away from him so he would go on about it. -wb-
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✶ kaliska -- {6}

Postby The Alpha » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:29 am

✶ KALISKA ✶
-----ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ-----

┏--------------- ⊰ ✶ ⊱ ---------------┒
"And just in time, in the right place...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
⊰ Guardian - Lead Spy ⊱
Age ⊱ 6 Years
Gender ⊱ Female
Scent ⊱ Cedarwood, apples
Location ⊱ Pangaea Forest
Mentioned ⊱ Kalani, Alusia
Tags ⊱ Raziel, Azazel, Sol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...suddenly I will play my ace."
┗--------------- ⊰ ✶ ⊱ ---------------┙
It was as she expected in some regard but it didn't quite happen the way she had expected. Azazel had attacked - that she had predicted - but WHO he attacked and the sudden realization of Sol's arrival caught her a bit off guard. She'd expected him to attack her as she was the one who was speaking against him and his deeds. Most would have done just that, take the obvious and most well-traveled route. But of course, this was not normal wolves she stood against here. But this reaction to the situation did confirm one thing to Kaliska very clearly. Though his attacks were brutal, it seemed like there was a kind of predatory playfulness in his movements, appearing to look as t he was toying with her and everyone else at the same time, simply playing a game. A game. That was what this all was, a game of instigation and manipulation, a game to see just how long it would take before they all snapped and jumped into battle and create more chaos. It was easy to manipulate a situation like that to make it seemed like the guilty ones were actually the victims to anyone who hadn't seen the fight with their own eyes. And so knowing this, Kaliska refused to let her body move to Sol's aid, even as her muscles tensed and begged to move.

It hurt her soul deep down to do this, but she knew she couldn't play into his paws; she couldn't let him manipulate this game. The Lead Spy watched the exchange of blows with careful and focused gaze and as soon as it had started, it was over. Sol had sustained much damage and as the other spy ranked wolf moved in beside her, Kaliska silently wished she'd been paying attention when Sol had appeared from the shadows. Perhaps this could have been prevented. Though she met Azazel's mocking gaze with no hesitation one more, she called softly to Sol and said, "I am sorry to have not jumped in to your aid, Sol. This wolf knows just what to do and what to say to get what he wants. It is certainly making things quite difficult." It was then her attention was drawn to the Demon's Beta, her voice echoing off of the trees around them as she jumped in to protect Alusia from another wolf, one of their own ranks. Such madness this was, having to worry about being attacked by a fellow pack member. It made no sense at all to Kaliska.

It was just absurd to her in all aspects of the word, "You seem to blame all the deaths in your pack on just the war between us, but it seems that perhaps we are not totally to blame. Perhaps the problem can be found in your own ranks..." Her voice remained unwavering as she spoke, her icy gaze frozen in place in its stoic nature as she stood against him again.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - nine

Postby Durnehviir » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:20 pm

[quote="Durnehviir"]☣ G L I T C HT SΔVΔ
    [age: 5 years] [rank: delta] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: fire wood & rain] [crush: adryan]
    [mentions: adryan] [tags: adryan] [mood: indifferent]
      Adryan finally spoke and a small puff of air escaped his maw as he realized he was holding his breath. This was getting more awkward by the second and Adryans smile confirmed it. His eyes shifted from the fae to the brute but he still didnt say a word to make sure nothing rude would leave his tongue. Glitch new that Than liked Adrayn, it was clear in his eyes that Than also didnt want him here, but he wasnt about to leave. Then another brute showed up and Adrayn called him Areon. Glitch was slightly confused due to the fact that he never met this male, and instead of saying anything he merely nodded his head in greeting as well.The Savage noticed that Adryan could surely feel the tension in the group. "Has Akela come up with a plan yet? A way to fight Pangaea without the lose of a Demon?" He tried to shift the conversation over to the war. Maybe if they all had something in common to talk about, the tension would subside.. maybe.

A T L A ST GΩLIΔTH
    [age: 6½ years] [rank: guard] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: apple & cinnamon] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: rydic] [mood: indifferent]
      The dark male nodded. "I do agree, but since we are so behind on numbers its going to serve as a problem. They out number us, what, three to one maybe? Give or take. Granite there are several wolves on both sides that cant fight or wont fight for whatever reason I dont know. Some just arent strong enough for it. If we continue with forceful actions were just going to keep falling at the feet of the Pangaea wolves. This is the main problem. Wolves that are of the rank of assassin or fighter think they can take on any wolf at any time, but they dont realize that, that is why we are falling so quickly. There not putting any strategy behind their attacks and its getting them killed. We need to work and fight together and help Akela come up with a plan to put us back on top." Atlas let out a puff of air before shrugging slightly. This war was either going to be the death of them, or break them entirely. One or the other is better than the one another. So much Demon blood has already littered the ground and Atlas doesnt want any ore deaths to hit the pack. Its been hard enough already. What if a wolf dies that they are really close too and care a lot about. That would cause a wave of anger and depression to his the Demons that more wolves are going to attack out of anger.

V E XT JIKΠKI
    [age: 5 years] [rank: fighter] [pack: demons]
    [sex: fae] [scent: pine & vanilla] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: janus] [mood: lol]
      A gruesome smile danced across her blood stained lips as the brute continued to joke with her. Despite the tensions within the pack and the war, it was always fun to have a light hearted conversation that would be aa distraction from all of the death,though Vex didnt really mind either way. "Since you're older maybe you should act as mature as your age suggests kid. Your age can say one thing but its your maturity level that gives you your real age.. and rank." Vex grinned again at the slight reminder of his petty rank. Wolves are place as omegas for certain reasons. Some are demoted due to their lack of respect or loyalty, to their low maturity level, or if they did something the alpha didnt like. She wasnt sure why Janus was an omega but it could be because he is careless or a different reason entirely. The Jikininki doesnt really know the male but she would get her answer soon enough. She rolled her eyes at the mention of Zavia. "Oh please. That fae is always mad or angry at something or someone. Akela probably snapped at her again and her fragile little heart probably couldnt take it. This isnt the time and place to have crushes and she needs to realize that. There is a war to focus on rather than distracting the alpha with other affairs. Dont get me wrong, Zavia is a good and strong fighter, but she doesnt think when she attacks and that will end up getting her killed." Vex looked to the brute casually and lifted up one of her eyebrows in curiosity. "Why are you an omega anyway?" She smiled slightly at her question but was rather interested in hearing his answer.

A V I T AT PΠM
    [age: 6½ years] [rank: fighter] [pack: demons]
    [sex: fae] [scent: pine & mint] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: open] [mood: --]
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

A N A S T A S I AT DGΩΠ
    [age: 5½ years] [rank: fighter] [pack: guardian]
    [sex: fae] [scent: lemon & pine] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: talisa, quicksilver] [mood: calm]
      Ana raised a questioning eyebrow at Silver as he suddenly stumbled over his words. How odd of him. The fae turned her head and looked at Silver and glared at him slightly before ever so slightly shaking her head no. A small sigh escaped her maw as she went on the opposite side of the injured fae to help her back to their camp. "We are going to take you to our packs healer. They will patch you right up. Im sure Kanti wouldn't mind you staying and resting. She might even offer you a rank to stay in the pack. The more numbers we can add to our pack the better. If Kanti; our alpha says you can stay, ill offer you a spot in den to rest." Anastasia offered the smaller fae a soft, reassuring smile before falling silent.

A B R A X A ST DΣVIL
    [age: 8½] [rank: guard] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: white wine] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: zavia] [mood: calm]
      Brax listened but kept his curious eye brow raised slightly. He nodded a couple times and waited for her to finish speaking. Once when she was finished, he cleared his throat and looked to the fae. "Yes, they are quite foolish, but at this point in time there winning this undeclared war, so they must be doing something right. We are being careless in a sense Zavia. They're thinking of tactics and doing things with caution while we are just running at them blind and throwing our bodies at them to their mercy. If an assassin decides to take matters into their own paws, that is one assassin against a ground of wolves and they will surly perish. That's how Pangaea has more numbers than us because we aren't thinking about strategy, we are only worried about killing as many as we can, as quickly as we can and its not working out for us." Abraxas sighed slightly as one of his ears flicked. The dark male waited a few moments so Zavia could process what he had said. "Now, I understand why Akela doesnt want anymore blood shed. He wants to come up with a strategy and if he keeps losing wolves then he will soon lose his entire pack. You need to listen to Akela and understand his reason. He mainly doing this to protect you in sense. No one is denying your strength, but you wont be able to take down an entire group of well trained and well disciplined wolves. Its just not possible." Abraxas made sure to speak calming but in a tone to show that this was a serious matter. There was a war going on and if the assassins kept thinking they could take on any amount of wolves then they would lose numbers even quicker than they already are.

C A L Y P S OT VIXΣΠ
    [age: 3 years] [rank: spy] [pack: guardians]
    [sex: fae] [scent: coffee & vanilla] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: gabriel] [mood: eh]
      Calypso dropped her gaze from Gabriel and looked to the ground. Her face was heating up and she felt as if she looked like a tomato. "Y-yes.." The Vixen said in a quiet tone before slowly lifting her face back up to meet the males gaze. Indeed she had feelings for the brute she was also terrified with the feelings. It was something she has never felt before and she wasnt sure if the male would change his mind. Cal wasnt sure why the brute liked her the way that he did, but she was indeed greatful for him. A small smile tugged at her lips as she looked at the male. A comfortable silence falling over them before she shifted her body up against the males and laid her head down on his paws. There were no other words needed in the moment. Her blue fur rubbed against the males soft brown fur and she relished in the warmth that he offered her. Calypso was comfortable and wanted this moment to last.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ηιgнтмαяєѕ αη∂ ѕнα∂σωѕ яιѕє---007

Postby MickeyRose » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:23 pm

XXXXXX avia- ❝ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ❞ ✘
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    "Yes, they are quite foolish, but at this point in time there winning this undeclared war, so they must be doing something right. We are being careless in a sense Zavia." Careless? I seem to doubt so, we are just irritated others could even dare come onto our lands. "They're thinking of tactics and doing things with caution while we are just running at them blind and throwing our bodies at them to their mercy. If an assassin decides to take matters into their own paws, that is one assassin against a ground of wolves and they will surly perish." Adryan has been coming back from most of her kills. I have yet to see that fae perish, nor have I. We as assassins are more trained than any other battle wolf. Dare them to come against the likes of us...even alone. "That's how Pangaea has more numbers than us because we aren't thinking about strategy, we are only worried about killing as many as we can, as quickly as we can and its not working out for us." Well, it surely doesn't help that we have quite the irritated leader of a brute that isn't really making any plans...."Now, I understand why Akela doesn't want anymore blood shed. He wants to come up with a strategy and if he keeps losing wolves then he will soon lose his entire pack. You need to listen to Akela and understand his reason. He mainly doing this to protect you in sense. No one is denying your strength," Surely does feel like it... "but you wont be able to take down an entire group of well trained and well disciplined wolves. Its just not possible." The fae sighed, a deep breath that showed she was holding herself together. "Well, what are we supposed to do. If we are dropping like flies, another steps up to the plate. We are dying to protect what is ours, and with a leader who seems to put emotions before his duty in this moment, we really aren't getting the strategy we need." Her voice held a steady calm before she continued. "He already shooed me off as I attempted to help, hence my current presence..." Her eyes looked to the ground, the red and gold showing her slight irritation. How long could she actually stand to be angry with him however? That seemed to be the true question in this moment.
[Fae] [Assassin] [Salem] [4.5 years] [Voice of Cote De Pablo] [Scent: Roses and Rain] [Tags: Abraxas] [Mentions: Akela, Adryan] [Location: Borders]

XXXXXX ydic- ❝ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ❞ ✦
    "Indeed, if Akela is willing to take council." Rydic looked out to where the male usually stood. "It seems as if something other than our death count is bringing edge to the brute. He has irritation that seeps into our minds and ranks. If he continues this act, he will more or less drive us to kill more. It's what we seem to do. Kill." He continued to watch. "I understand we can't lose anymore of us. Yet, keep your eye on the assassins, they are showing more edge right now. Whatever is plaguing our alpha is now leaking into our strongest ranks. We may be strong, but this war...may mentally kill us further." Rydic knew that the Salem pack had their own pains and agonies, it seemed this pack drew just that many more. They were all dead inside, it just varied the degree.
[Brute] [Fighter] [Salem] [4.5 years] [Voice of Arnold Vosloo] [Scent: Lavender and Rain] [Tags: Atlas] [Mentions: Akela] [Location: Camp]

XXXXXX itali- ❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘsᴇ❞ ★
    -tag her she is open-
[Fae] [Hunter] [Salem] [4.5 years] [Voice of Rachel Weisz] [Scent: Mint and Honey] [Tags: Open] [Mentions: ---] [Location: ---]

XXXXXX anus- ❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀ❞ ♞
    He nodded with Vex's words, he knew his niece's inability to control herself, and that was just something that came with time. He should know. "Why am I omega?" He smiled and laughed a little. "I chose to be." He looked at her with dead seriousness. The brute had no want for a high rank. It wasn't that he had no guts or anything else. It provided him a time and place to speak with the inner voices. The ones that often told him to do dark acts, especially the Violent persona currently. Kill her! Tear her limb from limb! How dare she speak to us like that?! Janus kept a straight face as his mind responded silently. Kinda can't. That would cause quite the scene. He then looked to the fae's face before smiling again. "What, don't believe me?"
[Brute] [Omega] [Salem] [6 years] [Voice of Vin Diesel] [Scent: Cinnamon and Oranges] [Tags: Vex] [Mentions: Zavia] [Location: Camp]
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ✗ - SALEM REBORN open

Postby energy. » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:51 pm

ENERGY. wrote:

EIT❞────█
THE SPAWN!!feminine//five//salem.fighter
──────⟨demiromantic heterosexual//crush: tbd//mood: restless
────FORUM─────────────⟨location: forest//tagged: vitali⟩

Dawn came slowly each day for this wolf. Too many nights she had wished she stayed awake. Too many nights where she'd wake up dazed and in a haze. Today was another mess. Jolting awake, Neiths eyes shot open as a rumble escaped her throat. Her breathing rather heavy and her eyelids still tired and falling over her hazel eyes once again. A puff of air escaped her after several seconds of silence. Deciding the best decision which was to get up fully and shake of the terrors that haunted her mind each night, Neith slowly raised her exhausted muscular figure off the dirt bellow her. Yawning and stretching out her legs and back, the black pelted fae's back popped here and there. She heard the cracks and rumbled with delight. Shaking out impurities in her silky coat Neith's eyes wandered the territory. Slowly beginning to stalk out of the area and into the forest she needed to shake some things off. Thinking to herself for some minutes, she soon caught Vitali's scent. Lifting her muzzle she wondered where the she-wolf was out of boredom. Beginning to trace the scent to the position of the fellow pack-mate she walked through some brush, and slowly managed to locate Vitali. The dam's eyes fixed on her and she growled to the fae. "What are you doing out her Vitali..." her hazel scanned the area. She didn't know this she-wolf to well. Didn't really realize she was gone till now, to be honest. She grunted and placed herself on a rock a good three meters away from the brown and white fae as she quietly waited for a response.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - VAMON ;; post one

Postby leila; » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:31 pm

╔════════ ● ☾ ● ════════╗
    name;; vamon
    age;; six years
    rank;; fighter
    scent;; pine and jasmine
    tags;; mazikeen, two-face
    notes;; i'm a bit rusty, so
    this isn't the best
╚════════ ● ☾ ● ════════╝
        the brute's head was dizzy with familiar scents, scents he hadn't smelled in a very long time. he filled his lungs with every stride, smothering himself in familiarity. he wasn't at the border quite yet, so everything was a bit dull, but he knew exactly where he was for the first time in ages. he was home, or at least he hoped it was. he still wasn't sure if the pack would have him back. he had disappeared one day with out a trace, only to reappear just over a month later. this was the last pack he would have picked to do this with, but such is his life.

vamon slid to a stop at the territory line, heart racing. he had spent so long, longer than he had expect, alone. now he understand why loners would even dare step foot into the territory of hostile packs such as this one. desperation. they are desperate to survive, just as vamon was. he respected them in a strange way, though he would never dare to say it out loud. such thoughts were sure to get him killed. however, he will be sure to remember them when he ad the life of a loner between his jaws, and the power to choose how painful their passing will be. faint voices yanked vamon's head out of the clouds. his heart fluttered in his chest again. sadly, the wind did not favor him and blew his scent towards the wolves talking. he could not tell who they were, so he would just have to hope they were merciful enough to allow him to explain himself before jumping to conclusions. vamon took a deep, cleansing breath to clear his head before crossing the territory line.

as the brute drew closer to the voices, his breathing slowed. an icy calm washed over him, one that was ever present during his time alone. stay cautious. it chanted, whispering behind his eyes. vamon lowered his head toward the ground to keep a lower profile as he approached the two wolves. the voices grew clear, and his heart stuttered. maze. he'd recognize that voice anywhere. she was the only one in the pack he genuinely liked. he paid no attention to the other wolf as he trotted up to the pair. he still stayed a good distance away, ice crawling up his spine and whispering. he kept his head low, muscles tense. "maze?"
leila;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ✗ - SALEM REBORN open

Postby KarmaComesAround » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:29 pm

STORM
➳The Shadow Killer

Name: Storm
Sex: Male
Voice: Michael Potok

As the situation at camp continued to deteriorate, Storm felt that he could no longer take the atmosphere any more and went on a short hunting break. He returned to the camp shortly, eating the one fox he had managed to catch before returning. Given the current circumstances he was quite frustrated with the alpha's decision to enforce a no-killing rule. It just did not make sense to the warrior of a wolf, just how was this to benefit them? They were getting killed disgracefully by the guardians regardless...it made his blood boil.

Pondering this, he began to pace while restlessly flicking his tail. It appeared that he did not even realize that he was doing it. If it were up to him he'd bring the battle to those entitled pathetic excuses for wolves and end the war once and for all. At least as an assassin he would be able to take out a considerable amount of their forces, if only given the chance. A small part of him wondered if his son was taking part in killing his packmates, or if he felt too self-righteous to take the lives of others.

SERAPH
☯ The White Knight

Name: Seraph
Sex: Male
Voice: Steven Yeun
Tags: Hannah

Despite being a half-blood, Seraph didn't feel very conflicted in this war at all. For all he knew, the demon wolves were getting what they truly deserved. His whole family was taken from him because of them, and that is something he will never forget. What he also can't forget, unfortunately, is that he is directly related to one of their...killers. Seraph called them for what they were, they weren't merely assassins. Assassins don't kill pups in cold blood. Even knowing all of this Seraph still felt something very wrong in his gut. All of this senseless killing felt like it was dragging the pack backwards in the wrong direction. Seraph of all wolves knew how vile the Salem wolves were, but even so, he felt that the pack should not be stooping to their level of savagery.

He worried that as a fighter soon the day would come when he will be forced to take another life, and he is unsure he is prepared for such a task. Shaking off the negative thoughts, Seraph figured he may as well try to talk to someone about how he felt, then perhaps he could feel better and possibly get some advice about his worries. He walked towards Hannah, doing his best to appear friendly as he sat across from her with a smile. 'Hannah, how's it going? You got a second to talk?". He figured the she-wolf would be willing to engage in at least some conversation, it would be a much welcome break from the stress of the war.

Formally known as Darkside101. Bullies drove me from this site a long time ago, and then I got busy with life. Now I'm back.
KarmaComesAround

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me