to be destined. |open to joining|

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: to be destined. |open to joining|

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:02 am

Twyla twitched her whiskers as a cooling breeze twirled its way threw the leaves and cooled her hot coat. Her intelligent eyes observed Cloud with interest and they sparkled with entertainment at his little act as he spoke. "You dont look very old to me," she exclaimed, now curious of his age. She flicked her tail as they walked, She did not expect to find a companion today, nor any of the future days to come, but she silently thanked whoever had planned her day to turn out this way. No more loneliness... Or at least she hoped. She purred to herself for a moment at this thought.
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: to be destined. |closed to joining|

Postby Nyte- » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:31 am

cloud. currently in the forest, talking with twyla.
          Cloud looked at her out of the corner of his eye and raised an eyebrow at her comment about his age. His laugh sounded rather deep as he quieted it to speak, "I feel older than I am I think. Maybe it is my recent lack of sleep, or maybe its the fact that my white fur covers any aging look I might have at this point." The tom flicked his ears and turned his head up towards the sky. It was covered in mostly tree top leaves and branches. Bird's chirped and moved from area to area and overall it was a rather peaceful afternoon. It was nice. "So." Cloud started, trying to find conversation after not talking with another for more than a few words was proving more difficult than he hoped. "You've been here since you were young right? I haven't been here long. A few moons, but I had family that lived here long before I ever came along. At least... that's what I've heard from stories."
" its not because im lazy, its because i don't care. "
this is a shikamaru stan account don't @ me
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guh-huh! » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:33 am

𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕪
→ [ loner | tom | tags: jay, fox ] ←

the tom squints. he's gathered that they should try to stick together: however, he doesn't know what else he can do to make himself calm down. he's sure they'll be fine- they'd have to be terribly unlucky for this dream of theirs to be a forewarning of their untimely demises, and he's never had any struggles in the dreams. he remembers the fluffy white cat, and he remembers the warm voices coaxing him closer to an area he'd never seen before. dusty's mind races from ninety-to-nothing as he begins to think how useless he is in a situation like this. the cinnamon colored cat gives a look to his side, was he really going to leave his life in recluse to join in on some quest for a white cat? he certainly wasn't expecting this.
        crap. jay's speaking again, and he has no idea what the tom just said. that ought to make dusty look like quite the cool cat. still, he opens his mouth anyways. "n-name's dusty." not the smoothest line around, but it's all his muddled brain can come up with in the moment. here he is, as apologetic as he's ever been because he's been to quick to judge not only the situation, but the cats themselves. "yeah. we can try to locate this cat whoever it is. obviously this isn't some coincidence." dusty agreed. however, the forest was long and dense; it might take forever for the trio to find a specific cat. "if you wanted to, we could even start at the lake? you said you wanted a drink, and who knows- maybe the white cat wants a drink too?"
______

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖
→ [ loner | molly | tags: x ] ←

asleep rn.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chick magnet » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:02 pm

...FOX......................tagged- jay, dusty........location- the forest........feeling- astonished

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(( So sorry for the short post!! Just came down with a bad case of writers block. Hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things soon. ))

Fox silently watched on as the two cats conversed, tail twitching in rampant anticipation. She hadn't really thought any of this through but if these cats were having the same dream...than maybe this journey was justified after all. It would have been devastating to have found nothing in this forest at all-in fact, she could just see Burnet's face at the revelation that this had all been a hoax, a persistent whim and nothing more. It was inconceivable. There had to be a reason.

In a scratchy voice, Fox said, "It's nice to meet you all," She dipped her head towards the two toms, strangely humored by their odd situation. "The name's Fox." Tipping her head thoughtfully to the side, she regarded her newfound companions. Strange indeed. Even stranger was their dreams and yet, she had no idea how to find this perceived cat. Perhaps things would be better off with more cats? Perhaps so. In any case, Fox hoped that the answers to their questions would be answered relatively soon, and if not, well-Burnet should have probably stayed behind.

...BURNET......................tagged- nobody........location- the forest........feeling- annoyed, apathetic

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

open/wip

Last bumped by Nyte- on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:02 pm.
chick magnet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me