❀ blossomclan

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby soba » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:58 pm

. ─── DAPPLEDMOON !!❜
─────────────────────────────
( fighter ) ( molly ) ( twenty seven moons ) ( tags - shadowfrost ) ( "mate" - lionstorm )

the dappled molly felt pride upon seeing shadowfrost tense up, of course dappledmoon could be way more harsh with shadowfrost but she held back.
even though she was quite angry and irritated, she didn't want to actually inflict mental harm and be labelled as some kind of cruel psychological ab
user. the bickering between lionstorm and briarblossom was ignored, all of her attention was on shadowfrost. although dappledmoon was in no mood
to fight-in fact dappledmoon just wanted to provoke some sort of fear in the dark-furred she-cat (yeah right) to get her to back off and bother someo
ne else.

dappledmoon narrowed her eyes at shadowfrost's next two statements, an aggravated hiss erupting from her throat as she saw the smug look on the d
ark she-cat's face. if she was going to play like that, than dappledmoon had no problem giving the she-cat a taste of her own medicine. tail slashing ba
ck and forth, "really shadowfrost? i dont know what kind of treatment you give your friends," dappledmoon taunted, eyes flashing towards the medicin
e den. of course the cat she had been subtly hinting at egretcall-one of shadowfrost's old friends. dappledmoon wasn't exactly sure what happened
between the two she-cats (infact, dappledmoon thought they were very close and dappledmoon had at first been excited and thought that egretcall co
uld've changed shadowfrosts nasty nature but obviously that didnt happen). whatever had caused their falling out had to have been ugly-and dappledmo
on was going to take advantage of that. "but obviously you treat your friends like absolute garbage to make them stay far away from you." dappledmoon
said mockingly, unsure how shadowfrost would react to this-but seeing the she-cat tense up and growl with anger gave the pretty she-cat some kind of
relief. sizing shadowfrost up as she had been doing to her earlier, the molly got as close as possible to the black feline. "so you shouldn't even be talking."
soba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ blizzard & lion -- three

Postby razzberry » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:21 pm

BLIZZARDBRIAR
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ➸
      heir of blossomclan ♀/33 mns arranged mate. none tags. koistar, paletuft, darkwillow (ment.)

after the lean feline slipped inside the warm den behind her father's leading figure, her legs immediately began to carry her towards his nest. it took a couple of steps for her brain to clue in and blizzardbriar halted in her tracks, noting two important facts; that paletuft was with them and that she wasn't an apprentice anymore. in her younger years as an apprentice, blizzardbriar hadn't been able to sleep away from her father after their heavy loss. the fear that she would lose him as easily as she had lost her siblings and mother was constantly hanging in the back of her mind. and it still was. that was why she would often patter into koistar's den and curl up in his nest with him. only then was she ever able to get a good night's sleep. eventually as she grew, she was able to leave her father's nest and sleep on her own, but that didn't mean that the nightmares didn't cease to torment her. brought back to reality by the pitter patter of rain falling outside the den walls, blizzardbriar glanced briefly at her father before turning her body away from his nest and seating herself on the ground.

blizzardbriar knew what some of her clan mates thought of her. that she was privileged and pampered by koistar, and the envy and jealousy that was thrown her way didn't go unnoticed by the white deputy. she always thought that the reason she could never find a tom that was worth staying with was because of her bloodline and who her father was, yet she was beginning to realize that was not the case. that the only reason she was unable to settle down was because she felt like she didn't deserve it. it hadn't come as a surprise to her - and possibly even some of her clan mates - that koistar had chosen not to pair blizzardbriar up with a tom, yet in doing so the she-cat became a host to a rapidly growing guilt that gnawed at her whenever she so much as thought about the prospect of finding a mate. why should she be exempted from the clan laws while her friends and clan mates were practically forced to be with someone whom they may or may not even like? what made her so special that she got freedom of her heart and others didn't? the guilt was enough to draw her attention away from all toms in general, in a romantic way at least, yet there was always one tom who her brain and body refused to ignore. though even thinking about the handsome brown tom brought on another type of guilt, guilt that she was betraying her best friend because the tom in question was in fact paletuft's mate. darkwillow was an admirable warrior, even if he was a cat of few words and had a stoic layer that eluded any and all emotion that he may or may not be feeling, and maybe that was one of the reasons blizzardbriar was drawn to the tom.

"thanks, the weather is terrible today. hopefully this storm doesn't last for long, though" paletuft's meow jolted the molly out of her thoughts and she fumbled with her paws as another familiar wave of guilt settled in and took up residence in her heart. she wasn't sure if she had ever voiced her feelings - or whatever she felt - to her friend out of fear that paletuft would turn out to be as betrayed and blizzardbriar imagined she would be. though she wasn't so sure that her father hadn't noticed it over the years. "it doesn't sound like it's going to let up anytime soon. all the prey that was caught is going to be soaked. it'll be like eating mud" the white oriental shuddered at the mere thought of eating waterlogged flesh and bones. it did not appeal to her in the slightest.

LIONSTORM
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ➸
      fighter of blossomclan ♂/30 mns arranged mate. dappledmoon tags. briarblossom, dappledmoon, shadowfrost

lionstorm rolled his eyes as, once again, briarblossom reared around with a retort aimed and readily waiting on the tip of her tongue. his long feathered tail quickly lashed behind him as his patience wore thin. "oh would you just stuff a moss ball in it? i know how much you love to heart he sound of your own voice, but it's not as endearing to others as you may think" he shrugged her off, stepping around her and dismissing her completely. to his left, lionstorm was not surprised in the least that dappledmoon had snapped at shadowfrost and that the conversation between the two was less of a conversation and more of a spark that, after eating away at both their patience, would eventually hit home and blow up. with brairblossom now completely forgotten, the massive tabby rose to his paws as he watched on with careful eyes. his head swivelled in his mate's direction and his eyes had widened with surprise at hearing dappledmoon blatantly call the ebony warrior a reckless sociopath as well as poke at what could possibly be one of shadowfrost's insecurities.

when dappledmoon jumped to her paws and began circling shadowfrost, he knew this would not end well. he had rarely seen her act this aggressively towards a clan mate before and while it both surprised and amused him, lionstorm wasn't in favour of peeling two she-cat's off of each other if a brawl broke out. "dappledmoon" his meow was low and intended to grab the calico's attention but it seemed that both herself and shadowfrost were too tightly wound in this verbal battle and the results were bound to become ugly if he didn't stop it. huffing in exasperation, lionstorm lifted his paw to take a step towards the two when suddenly dappledmoon uttered a comment that broke the last of shadowfrost's patience. everything seemed to slow down for a minute as the black furred warrior launched herself, claws unsheathed towards his mate, clearly intending to cause dappledmoon harm or even worse. with a sharp hiss, the ginger tomcat took another step forward, putting himself between the sleek furred calico and the black ball of fury. lifting a giant paw, he batted at shadowfrost's body with enough force to redirect her course but not enough to actually harm the warrior. once the threat had been detained, or was at least off to the side and regaining herself, lionstorm narrowed his eyes at her. "you'd better mind yourself shadowfrost. you'll find that i'm not opposed to knocking around a she-cat, and if you find out the hard way, that's your own doing" he growled lowly before his attention flipped to his mate and then back to shadowfrost. "now, normally i wouldn't be opposed to some banter but as of right now my patience has been worn very thin. so why don't we all just carry on with our day and leave it at that" the large maine coon meowed as he turned and ambled away from the group to find his apprentice. if he didn't get away from that situation soon he was bound to claw someone's ears off.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

swiftsnap (4)

Postby crash the mode » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:58 pm

x
    SWIFTSNAPSHARP THING HIDDEN IN MY HAND
    ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽
    blossomclan hunter · where forest · with deertrack · feeling a little weird

indentHe snorted, having reasoned as much on his own. And who wouldn't be tense surrounded by grown warriors who acted like kits? Not to mention the leader and deputy, blind to or uncaring of the fact that their clan was constantly at its own throat. Sometimes he wondered if previous generations of Blossomclan cats were this quick to attack, but considering the fact that to keep their legacy alive some 'Star in the past had seen the need to arrange relationships it wasn't hard to imagine. "What kind of warrior would I be if I left another cat out here alone in this weather?" Given Swiftsnap's loyalty to his clan (even if they made him want to claw off his own ears), it wasn't hard to believe this was his only motivation. It was definitely part of the reason he wouldn't return to camp, but only one part. Deertrack, for all that he stubbornly clung to Swiftsnap like some sort of burr, even on days where the spotted tom projected an air of indifference and was anything but sociable, wasn't usually so single-minded. From his uncharacteristic confidence to the determination to get out of camp, Deertrack was acting strangely. Swiftsnap didn't want to leave him alone if he would be acting erratically, storm or no.

indent"Still... we should get out of this rain. If my pelt gets any heavier you'll need to drag me along behind you."

indentSwiftsnap was likewise familiar with the territory, and between the two of them the toms located the empty fox burrow in short order. It was large enough for a fox and her kits, meaning the two warriors fit inside with some room to spare. Swiftsnap immediately went to work grooming the tip of his long tail, less than pleased with the way it'd picked up mud on their walk.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀ blossomclan

Postby éros » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:18 pm

.❝ FALLENOAK !!

( medicine cat ) ( tom ) ( twenty eight moons ) ( tags - egretcall ) ( arranged mate - egretcall ) ( wordcount - 495 )
      Fallenoak had been born and raised within the clan, as a kitten he was very distant and purposely secluded himself away. Fallenoak originally did not like the company of any other cat, he hated the idea of having to care for strangers just because they were in the same clan, surprisingly his opinions took a sharp turn as he grew older. Fallenoak had slowly gained an interest in medicines. Originally Fallenoak was learning to be a fighter, a position far from his current one, though the reason for his change in attitude wasn't clear, it was for the best.

Fallenoak may have gained a strong sense of loyalty and a need to protect those around him, however he was still a bit distant. Fallenoak loves everyone around him but hadn't really bonded with anyone specifically. He was kind, understanding and helpful but the thing that was even harder for him to accept was romance. This tom was not suited for love in the slightest, he found that he changed after falling for Egretcall, he had never liked anyone before but with her it happened without notice.

Though Fallenoak did not oppose to the arranged marriage rule, he didn't have a specific opinion on it in the first place. When Fallenoak learnt of who was to be his mate, he was a little relieved that it was another medicine cat, that way they'd have at least one thing to talk about. After meeting his mate he was put at ease after getting to know her a bit; in his eyes, she was fierce, intelligent and free-willed, he was glad to know that she could take care of herself but he also anticipates the times that she might rely on him.

It was the morning but Fallenoak's subconscious almost refused to let him wake up, not that he wasn't enjoying it. He had managed to sprawl himself out on his side, stretching his long limbs to their fullest. The familiar voice that was calling to him made him feel more comfort, he lazily opened his eyes to see Egretcall very close to him. He was happy but with his personality, he was a little surprised, he gave himself a few seconds to wake up properly but was straightened out abruptly when his cheek was licked by his mate. He managed to smile back, rather than show his embarrassment, "morning" was the only word he managed to say confidently. Though he was a little shy, he licked her back. "I think it's best we make our way out of the den before we wake anyone up" he said, now with his usual calm and collected tone. Though he was never shaken in front of others, he found it hard to keep his cool around Egretcall, he blamed it on her for being too beautiful, not that he'd manage to say it to her straight-faced. He was too distracted with his mate to notice that the weather was turning.
Last edited by éros on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
éros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#3 || thrushwing || silentpaw ||

Postby skulduggery » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:06 pm

thrushwing
|| female || hunter || camp || arranged: pebblesky || tags: doepaw

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Would it be such a bad thing? Doepaw suggested peace and quiet, and she tried to imagine it. Tried to think of the clan as cats woke up and walked out from their dens. They would either greet each other politely or merely bow their heads to one another in acknowledgement. The very idea made her very skin tingle, the idea was simply too far fetched. Thrush was positive that if the arguing ever stopped, she would simply go mad! Peace and quiet, it would be great for sleeping in but she believed she would feel something was amiss. Thrushwing was just too used to it by now, she could not see it any other way. Nor did she want to. Their bickering, though at times disruptive gave the clan a bit of excitement and good gossip to pass around. As long as she was never personally involved and as long as it didn't cause her too much irritation, she found it entertaining. What were they supposed to be, a bunch of peace-loving and all accepting cats? That sounded far too boring. No drama, no gossip, no fun.

Having finished her squirrel, Thrushwing licked her paws clean. She thought of an appropriate response to her current companion,
    "It'd be nice...," she paused, narrowing her eyes in thought, "Everything would be settled and calm and everyone would get along but that would be just so boring after a while!" Thrushwing nodded, whiskers twitching in amusement, "But they could change it up once in a while." The she-cat looked at Doepaw,
    remembering in that moment, that not everyone shared her opinion. Nor did they have to, she just wondered why Doepaw was so intent on the peace and quiet. "But tell me, what would you do with all that peace and quiet you would get? All I can think about is sleeping in." But she could not see any other advantages.

As she finished cleaning the traces of the squirrel away from her fur, Thrushwing watched a fat droplet of water land not a mouse-length away from where she was currently sheltered. A few more followed, disturbing the dust as they hit the ground. She was secretly pleased with herself for having sought shelter before the storm made more of an appearance, she would not want to be caught out in any storm.

silentpaw
|| male || fighter apprentice || forest || arranged: none || tags: leopardpaw

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Silentpaw apologized in his head once again, but remained quiet. What more could he say? Sorry? Again?
    Leopardpaw didn't want to hear his pathetic mewling nor did he feel like wasting breath on deaf ears. He watched her as the rain began to fall a little more earnestly. He hadn't felt the water himself yet, his thick pelt preventing him from feeling the wet drops.
    So he did not run off like she did, although he knew he should. If the water came down any stronger, it would soak him thoroughly and drying his thick fur was another matter entirely. But as the young molly disappeared into the undergrowth he barely rose to his paws and scuffed at the ground. What did it matter anyway?

But he followed, slowly of course. He took his sweet time in fact. He picked up his vole though it was small and insignificant compared to other prey that could have been caught but he refused to waste anything, even the smallest bite. Silentpaw walked as slow as he possibly could back to camp but he still made it back far too quickly for his liking. He paused at the camp entrance for a moment, a strange feeling in his stomach as he crept around the edges in order to reach the fresh kill pile and put in his meager offering.

He was starting to feel the rain by then, plastering his fur down but not enough to soak him all the way through, not enough to be a problem. Yet. If he would hurry to the den, he could escape the worst of it, and he did. Racing quickly around the camp, he scurried into the den and found his nest waiting for him. It made his breathing a little easier, just the mere sight of it. As much as the camp was where he belonged, his nest in the far corner was his home and he doubted he loved anything more than it. Silentpaw sighed in relief as he settled into it, his eyes closing briefly before he set to work on making sure his pelt would not be a mess due to the rain.
skulduggery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ Briarblossom [3]

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:11 am

B R I A R B L O S S O M
    ( blossomclan fighter ) ( she-cat ) ( 23 Moons ) ( arranged mate; Swiftsnap ) ( location; Forest ) ( mood; Hurt, Angry ) ( tagged; Open )
      Briarblossom flexed her claws, fury still flooding her system as she glared at the arrogant ginger tomcat. It took every ounce of will power alone not to launch herself at him. Lionstorm rolled his eyes at her, causing the fur along her spine to bristle, and when he spoke with a lash of his tail, his voice was harsh. "Oh would you just stuff a moss ball in it? I know how much you love to hear the sound of your own voice, but it's not as endearing to others as you may think." He growled, giving her a brief glare before turning his back on her. Fury momentarily quelled, Briarblossom stated after him dumbstruck. Hurt flashed in her eyes as she watched his retreating form and she was horrified to feel the burn of unused tears behind her eyes. Ears warning with frustration and embarrassment, she spun in the opposite direction and headed for the camp entrance. She no longer cared how bad the rain was coming down now, or the fact that ate storm was getting increasingly worse by the minute. The farther away from camp she was, the better. Stepping out into the forest, Briarblossom paused to get her bearings. Under the thick canopy of leaves, the rain seemed much softer than it had in the camps open clearing and she found the pitter patter of raindrops hitting the leaves to be relaxing. Padding slowly, she wove through the damp undergrowth, no longer worried about how her pelt might look. Did cats really see her as this vain, unintelligent mousebrain? So what if ahe was a flirt or took extra care of her pelt? Was it so terrible that she might care how she looked? Lashing her stub of a tail, she silently wished that Galewhisker was here. He wasn't a confrontational cat but he would have stood up for her regardless. He liked her just the way she was. Why couldn't other cats? Shoulders drooping, she momentarily wondered if they were right. Maybe she was just a silly furball who cared more about herself than others. That was clearly how they saw her. She sat down heavily, ignoring the squelch of mid as her paws shifted. She would find a stream to clean off in later. Despite herself, she found her mind wandering to the first rime she had met Lionstorm, back when he was an apprentice and she a lot. She had been two moons old, and he had been nine moons old. It was weird how fresh in her mind that day still was.

"Mama, is Briarkit big enough to go outside yet?" Lilykit squeaked, her blue eyes hopeful. The bigger of the two she-kits sat at the edge of their best, head cocked as she surveyed her mother and sister. Rosepetal lifted her head sleepily and gently ran her tail over the spine of the kit in question. As the runt of the litter, Briarkit had always been smaller and weaker than her siblings. Because of this, the ginger and white she-cat had opted to keep her in the den for the past moon, even though her other kits were permitted to come and go as they pleased. For the most part. At her belly, Briarkit stirred and blinked open pretty bicolored eyes. Her right eye was a pretty hazel, while the left was a bright sky blue. Hope seemed to shine in the kit's odd colored eyes. "Can I, mama? I want to play with Lilykit and Featherkit!" She squeaked, hopping to her paws. Rosepetal hesitated briefly, but after a moment she dipped her head in agreement.

"Alright, you two... But Lilykit you need to keep an eye on Briarkit." She meowed firmly. Squealing in excitement and barely listening to her mother, Lilykit turned and bolted for the den entrance, calling for Briarkit to hurry up. The tiny calico kit scrambled out of the nest, excitement fizzing through her. Finally, she would get to see the outside of camp! Pushing through the den entrance, she stepped out in the clearing and had to squint against the brightness of the afternoon sun. Spots dotted her vision and she shook her head to clear them. When her eyes finally adjusted to the light, she opened them and gasped audibly. The camp seemed to stretch out before her and countless cats milled about the clearing, some pausing to smile warmly at her.

"Briarkit, you're out of the den!" An excited voice called from across the clearing. The small she-lot turned to find her brother, Featherkit, barreling towards her with excitement blazing in his blue eyes. The silver tomcat skidded to a halt before her, a pure rumbling in his throat. "Isn't it awesome out here? Come on, Lilykit Looking and I will show you around!" The tomcat spoke a mike a minute but Briarkit was used to this and followed as the two bigger kits hared across the clearing. Featherkit apparently took the role of tour guide because he was the one to show her where the fresh kill pile, elders den, medicine cat den, warriors den , and leaders den was. They paused at the Apprentices den and Featherkit grinned at her. "In two moons, we all get to move in here together!" He explained excitedly. With a caterwaul, Lilykit launched herself playfully on Featherkit. "I'm gonna be the best apprentice this clan has ever known!" She exclaimed excitedly. The two kits tussled while Briarkit watched in in amusement. Turning, she tried to see if any cat was in the den by the tightly woven branches made it hard to tell. Cocking her head, she was about to say something when her littermate bowled into her. Squealing with alarm, Briarkit pitched forward and toppled through the den entrance, landing in a heap at the paws of a cat. Leaping up, she lifted her gaze uneasily to state up at a large ginger tomcat. He blinked at her, looking like he was still half asleep. She froze, an apology at the top of her tongue, when the tomcat smirked down at her.

"What happened? Did you get lost looking for the nursery?" He meowed sarcastically. Briarkit blinked in surprise, then scowled in annoyance. Who did this tomcat think he was? He had no right to speak so rudely to her! "No! I was pushed. What's your excuse? You look too mousebrained to be an apprentice." She retorted sharply, rising to glare at him. She refused to allow his greater size to intimidate her. Behind her, the den entrance rustled as Lilykit and Featherkit poked their heads inside. She didn't take her eyes off the today in front of her though. He seemed slightly taken aback, as if he couldn't believe a kit had spoken back to him in such a manner. Snorting, she spun on her heels and trotted to the den entrance. "I guess that proves it. Maybe you should go back to kit school for a few more moons." She snarked, padding past her stunned siblings and back out into rhe clearing. The apprentice said something, but by then she was too far to hear what it was. Lilykit and Featherkit scurried after them, eyes wide with shock and what looked like reverence.

"I can't believe you spoke to Lionpaw like that!" Lilykit squeaked. Featherkit nodded in agreement. Briarkit shrugged, hiding the anxiety zinging through her. She wouldn't admit it but she was certain that Lionpaw was going to come claw her pelt off any moment now. "He was rude. Some cat ought to teach him manners." Briarkit retorted airly. Silently, she told herself she might just be the cat to teach him those manners. Just because she was a kit didn't give him the right to be rude.

The memory faded as a leaf heavy with rain water dropped, spilling it's contents onto her head. She sneezed and shook water from her head with a frustrated growl. She was supposed to looking for Galewhisker, not thinking about Lionstorm. She wasn't even sure what it was about the arrogant tomcat that got under her skin. She cared about Galewhisker. Why couldn't she fall in love with him. He was a perfect match for her. She was sure of it.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ iii

Postby lacke » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:31 am

KOISTAR
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( ♂/50 m )( leader of blossomclan )( assigned mate: none atm )( tags: the clan)
        the leader sat to the side of the den so the two she-cats could have more room. he curled his tail over his
        paws and his eyes drifted to blizzardbriar as she began to pad to his nest, and then stop herself. the tom
        quickly averted his gaze and twitched his whiskers. he glanced outside where he noticed the rain picking
        up, aswell as the wind swirling all around camp, several leaves falling to the floor. suddenly, a flash of li
        ght blinded him and the loudest noise he had ever heard nearly toppled him over. after recovering from
        the blind light, he jumped to his paws and darted outside, where he figured out that lightning had struck
        the camp, starting a small fire directly in the middle. koistar flattened his ears, and quickly raced to the
        meeting rock, where he jumped up and raised his head. "blossomclan! retreat into the forest! find shelt
        er! theres a fire in the camp!"
        the leader yowled, before averting his eyes to camp where he saw several
        cats begin to flee. he spotted two local apprentices, tinypaw and rowanpaw crouched in horror. he leapt
        off the rock and quickly nudged them towards the camp entrance. once they were moving, koistar turned
        his head back towards his den, where he raced back and began to hurry his daughter and her best friend
        out of his den. "blizzardbriar, try to keep everyone together. i'll join you soon-" he meowed quickly, w
        here he then turned tail and began to race to each den making sure each cat was on their way out to safety.

TINYPAW
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( ♀/10 m )( apprentice of blossomclan )( mentor: fleetfoot )( tags: rowanpaw, fleetfoot )
        {{ I'm on mobile so ill post for her once I'm not ><
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ ❀ } deertrack and dappled moon four

Postby soba » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:55 am

. - - - DEERTRACK !!❜
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( hunter ) ( tom ) ( twenty five moons ) ( tags - swiftsnap ) ( "mate" - shadowfrost )

deertrack flicked his ears, glancing momentarily at swiftsnap before nodding. he was grateful for the hunter's decision to stay with him
during the storm's harsh conditions. "alright." deertrack replied, relieved to not be alone in the woods during such a storm. the territory
that once made deertrack feel safe and protected no longer gave him the feeling of safety no more-and it wasn't just the storm or the
dark trees that produced haunting sounds as the sharp wind blew through them. he was anxious but for the first time in a long time,
it wasn't because of swiftsnap, the looming threat of danger, or the unrecognizable scents that made him feel disabled. it was the thou
ght of returning to a place where he felt alone without a certain tom near him, and even though he had friends-they never quite filled
the empty void full of loneliness and pent up annoyance and anger. despite deertrack's calm nature, seasons of bottling up emotions and
attempting making himself as like-able and invisible as possible did him no good. it only made his emotions rage stronger-like a storm.
like this storm.

deertrack broke out of his thoughts upon hearing swiftsnaps light-hearted banter. deertrack purred softly in amusement before replying:
"well lets find that den then, yeah?"

the duo continued to walk until they reached an abandoned fox burrow, and deertrack had never been happier to find one. unfortunately
deertrack couldn't be sure of the freshness of fox scent since the storm washed away all of the scents (or most of them atleast) but vixens
usually have their kits during newleaf, so deertrack wasn't concerned. deertrack squeezed his way into the burrow, pleased to finally be
out of the rain. he scooted over to make room for swiftsnap, pressing himself against the walls on the burrow before purring contently.
although the insides of the den faintly smelt of fox, deertrack was more than happy to finally escape the harsh weather of the storm.
glancing at swiftsnap momentarily, he flicked his tail happily. he was glad to have swiftsnap with him, although deertrack often got nervo
us around his friend-it was times like these he always cherished. although the two of them had never really had moments like this together,
it was seemingly perfect. to deertrack atleast;it was just the two of them hiding out together from a vicious storm that showed no mercy-b
ut the two of them stayed calm through it. it was a moment deertrack would probably look back on and get that fuzzy nostalgic feeling.

deciding to break the silence, deertrack gazed at swiftsnap-all thoughts of clanlife out the door as his main focus was on the handsome tom
next to him. "aren't you glad you dont have long-hair like serpentsong or lionstorm?" deertrack purred in amusement, adjusting his eyes to l
ook out into the rain. he sighed softly, before flinching when he heard thunder. he wasn't to concerned about it since lightning was to be exp
ected in weather like this.

. ─── DAPPLEDMOON !!❜
─────────────────────────────
( fighter ) ( molly ) ( twenty seven moons ) ( tags - lionstorm, shadowfrost ) ( "mate" - lionstorm )

dappledmoon to say the least-was surprised to see actual feelings of hurt spread across shadowfrost's face when she'd mentioned egretcall.
dappledmoon felt somewhat bad, but that only lasted a few seconds because then the black molly actually leaped towards her-fury and pa
in was distinguishable in her eyes. dappledmoon braced herself-knowing that shadowfrost was light and easy to push off. dapppledmoon his
sed, before a sudden yellow pelt blocked her sight-pushing her backwards. dappledmoon was a bit taken aback to see lionstorm defend her-
dappledmoon would've thought that lionstorm would've been amused to see the two queens fighting but apparently not. dappledmoon calm
ed down-but didn't let her guard down when she saw shadowfrost knocked down to the ground. dappledmoon glanced at lionstorm as the la
rge tom stormed off, but her attention was immediately brought back to shadowfrost. dappledmoon felt guilty, and the she-cat wanted to
apologize to her but shook her head.

then, to make maters worse-a streak of lightning that left as soon as it come- suddenly struck the camp. dappledmoon yowled in surprise, lo
oking at the fire with great fear. koistar immediately ran out of his den and started yowling, but dappledmoon could barely hear him except
for the distinguishable word retreat. running up to shadowfrost, she immediately tried to help the she-cat up that was currently in some kin
d of startled trance. "shadowfrost, quickly!" dappledmoon meowed hurriedly, nudging the black she-cat to her paws before running as fast a
s the she-cats legs could take her-taking no care to where she was going. all she knew was that she had to get away from here.
soba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[4] ✩ yeah, everything goes away.

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:33 am

xx𝙿𝚎𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚂𝚔𝚢
    ⇜────────────────────────────────────────────────────────⇝
    xxxxxxxWhile he cleaned his fur he made out the ending statements of the argument between BriarBlossom and LionStorm. He let out a sigh clearly making out the shock and anger that decorated BriarBlossom's features. He stood up, beginning to head over to the she-cat to comfort only to pause and let the she-cat go once he saw her heading off to comfort herself. Silently he reminded himself that she was no longer an apprentice, and must be left to figure things out on her own. He felt guilty, he should have stayed and listened, possibly defended his friend but when he had left the two it was all harmless banter. He was headed back to his nest when he made out a sharp snapping sound and a bright flash light up the area. His heart dropped as the scent of smoke permeated the air. He could make out the sound of DappledMoon yowling and without hesitation he ran out of the warriors den, eyes becoming slits as he stared into the fire. His ear rotated as he heard his leader yowling to retreat but despite his fear he knew that he couldn't leave just yet. The fire was flaming in the center of camp, blocking no entrances. His eyes flickered towards the medicine den where he had noticed, FidgetPaw go earlier to chat with his friends. His breathing was calm, even as his heart beat raced, no FidgetPaw would be fine.

xxxxxxxThrough the flames he made out the apprentices den, where a few members of the clan had yet to emerge. While he doubted the felines were still asleep he knew the fear the mind of an apprentice could generate in such a moment and ran full pelt towards the den. He wasted no time, even going so far as to jump over ShadowFrost and DappledMoon on his way. Rushing into the den he looked over the apprentices inside, if any of them were hesitant he gave them a sharp nod of assurance. The smallest of the bunch was FluffyPaw who he wasted no time in picking up by there scruff and carrying the tabby tom towards the den's entrance. He looked behind him briefly, making sure each member was in tow before leading the group towards the clan's entrance. There was an intense look in his eyes as he moved, looking over his shoulder every now and then to make sure he still had all four apprentices with him. He wasted not time in leading the group into the forest, a single breath of hesitation in worry for his own apprentice.

xxxx ⇢ hunter⇢ tom ⇢ 42m ⇢ apprentices den; briarblossom, strawberrypaw, skypaw, sparkpaw, fluffypaw ⇢ 432 words
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ Fluffypaw [1] Hollyflower [1]

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:09 am

F L U F F Y P A W
    ( blossomclan fighter app ) ( she-cat ) ( 8 Moons ) ( arranged mate; tbd ) ( location; Camp ) ( mood; Annoyed, Scared ) ( tagged; Pebblesky )
      Fluffypaw awoke with a start as Thunder rolled and Lightning flashed outside the cozy Apprentices den. Briefly, the den lit up and she could see the other apprentices startling awake as well. The ginger tabby she-cat rose to her paws, ears flicking nervously as the den was plunged once more into shadow. Outside, she could hear cats yowling in alarm and hesitantly, she approached the den entrance. She had intended to poke her head out and see what was going on, but she didn't get the chance. The den entrance rustled and suddenly, a large gray tabby tomcat loomed before her, dark green eyes flashing. Fluffypaw bristled, half expecting an enemy warrior, before she realized it was just Pebblesky. She had always liked the big tomcat. He was always really nice to her and the other apprentices, even though he wasn't their mentor. Most of the warriors treated them like they were expendable. Lionstorm, for example, rarely gave them the time of day. She admired his strength and skill but he intimidated her to no end. "Pebblesky, what's-" She started to ask what was going on but the tomcat gave her little time to speak. He gave them a sharp nod-was that supposed to reassure them?-then started ushering the others out of the den. Fluffypaw started to follow but instead felt teeth sink into her scruff. Squealing in protest, she felt herself swung upwards like a kit and carried from the den. Annoyance flared through Fluffypaw and she glared up at Pebblesky as he carried her through the den entrance. True, she was the smallest of the apprentices still the size of a four or five moon old kit... But she was certainly capable of walking. She squinted as they exited the den and were instantly drenched in a sheet of torrential rain. Fire crackles and hissed at the clearing's center and she stiffened in alarm. The rain was doing little to tame the flames. Would they lose their camp? She started to squirm in Pebblesky's grip. "Let me go, Pebblesky. I can walk!" She meowed, the top of her fluffy tail twitching in annoyance. She hated when any cat treated her like a kit. Her attention was momentarily distracted when a black shape hustled across the clearing towards them. Hollyflower skidded to a halt before Pebblesky and have Fluffypaw a surprised look before shaking her head.

H O L L Y F L O W E R
    ( blossomclan hunter ) ( she-cat ) ( 14 Moons ) ( arranged mate; tbd ) ( location; Camp ) ( mood; Apprehensive, Determined ) ( tagged; Pebblesky, Apprentices ) ( mentions; Goldenflight, Bluecreek, Amberlight, Silverdove, and Tigersroar )
      The sound of thunder and flash of lightning roused Hollyflower from her slumber and with a start, she leaped out of her nest. Rain was leaking steadily through the woven brambles overhead, drenching her pelt. She hadn't even noticed it though. She was typically a deep sleeper. e the den, cats were howling and she thought she heard the word retreat called out by Koistar. They were leaving the camp? Because of a little lightning? Confused, she pushed out into the rain and froze. Fire crackles in the middle of the camp and cats were running back and forth like scared mice. Ducking back into the den, she started to prod cats awake. Serpentsong, Goldenflight, Bluecreek, Ambeelight, Silverdove, and Tigersroar. She doesn't wait to explain what's going on though. The sound of frightened cats was unmistakable and they were smart enough to get the memo. Ducking out of camp, she charged across the clearing and nearly ran into Pebblesky, his gray fur blending in with the stormy weather. Skidding to a halt, she spared a momentary look of surprise for Fluffypaw. The smallest apprentice was hanging from Pebblesky's jaws like a kut, tail twitching and eyes flashing with annoyance. Shaking off her confusion, she nodded to the den. "I thought you might need help coralling this bunch." Hollyflower meowed breathlessly. She hadn't been an apprentice for long and remembered well how scary things like this could be. She had frozen up the first time she had heard thunder and see the skies light up with lightning. She had been certain StarClan were punishing them. She knew better now but the young apprentices might not.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me