Mods, please lock or delete. Thank you.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: It's a Zoo Out There (Now open and accepting)

Postby rluie » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:56 pm

(Ooh, this looks like fun. May I perhaps join as a wandering peacock?)
Please click on these~

Image 🌺 Image 🌺 Image 🌺 Image
rluie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:44 pm

-Rainy-Days- wrote:(Ooh, this looks like fun. May I perhaps join as a wandering peacock?)

(Go for it!)
----------π‘πŽπ’π„π’ 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 π€πŒ 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
─────────────────────────
Signature art by Grayson.
Character is mine
best friend <3 -- NOT A RICKROLL
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

----π„π•π„π‘π˜π“π‡πˆππ† πˆπ’ 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:10 am

Vanilla I ♀ I Barn Owl I Owl Enclosure I Tags: Allen

Vanilla was done preening when she looked back to distract herself more. He was still going at it. It certainly wasn't every day that she was going to be involved in an escape plan. Wanting to leave wasn't foreign to her, but actually attempting to leave was. After a long pause of not knowing what to say, she finally spoke. "What do you think it's like out there?" She once again gazed back out, forgetting all the negatives she thought of before.

Cookie I ♀ I Pied python I Reptile House

Cookie slithered around in her tank, cutting through the wood chips that littered her living space. "Gah, no way! There's no way! It's impossible.." She rose her head and looked about to find nothing to help her get out. The thing that kept her shut in was a set of glass slide doors, and the zookeepers opened them by inserting a shiny thing into the lock that lie where the two doors overlapped. Maybe she could use that?

Arin I β™‚ I Gray Wolf I Wolf Enclosure

Arin let out a hearty laugh as he tumbled to the ground. He pushed her off with his hind legs and reared up again, growling playfully. He rammed into her, pushing both her and himself over, and gently bit her shoulder. He felt a few paws retort with a little smack in the face, and placed his paws on her chest trying not to be thrown off again. He lowered his head to nibble her nose, but Neith's paws pushed at his neck, keeping him from bite range.

Velvet I ♀ I Red panda I Red panda Enclosure I Tags: Orion

Velvet munched on some fruit and chuckled, remembering how he told of his ear nearly getting yanked off. "That would be nice to get some food other than fruit. Mmmm.. popcorn. I love it when I smell popcorn." Velvet's favorite snack other than bamboo leaves was popcorn. The one time she experienced it was when a human cub gave her three whole pieces when her handler wasn't looking.
----------𝐈 π€πŒ 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
───────────────────────

Character is mine
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:58 am

K A T O O M B A

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Open! } { Female Cheetah }

Katoomba peered through the bars that bordered her enclosure, watching a lion conversing with a tiger. It was a strange sight since it was usually only animals in the same place that would talk together. She extended her forearms in a stretch, her chest falling in line with a yawn. She sat back on her haunches, forcing herself to rest.

A U R U M

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Val } { Lion }

Aurum watched as she came closer and redrew a few feet before settling on his haunches. He retrieved a large paw and ran his soft tongue over it before turning to look at her. Val. A strange name. "I am Aurum." He bellowed with pride. His parents had chosen a fitting name for him, though he didn't quite understand what it meant at the time.
He soon found out it translated to gold. In what language? He didn't know. He shook out his thick mane, his bright amber eyes locking with her own. "It's a pleasure Val." He finally said after a long pause. Growing more comfortable as he was sure she wouldn't lash out, he rose up and padded closer to the fence, giving her a sniff. She smelled lovely, truth be told. Sweet.

A L L E N

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Vanilla } { Male Northern Spotted Owl }

He took a break from his mischevious plan, uncurling his wings to hop onto a limb. "Well, free for one. No walls. No fences. Nothing." He responded, a spark igniting in his eyes as he spoke. He turned to face her, gaping his beak ever so slightly as if to speak before closing it once more. He hopped back over to the post, his talons clutching the netting. He began to chip off the wood, thinking more and more about what it'd be like if they actually got out.

N E I T H

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Arin } { Female Wolf }

Neith felt the air escape her lungs as she was flung backward, hitting the ground with a thud. Taking a moment to recover, she threw back her head, avoiding Arin's jaws as they attempt to nip at her nose. She braced her paws against his neck, a smirk on her muzzle as she smacked a paw against his cheek to momentarily distract him so she could squirm from his grip. She laughed softly and ascended at him again, nipping at his flesh gently. She reared up and tugged at him, striving to pull him down.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal trash. » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:26 am

W i l l o w

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: N/A } { Female Wold }

Willow growled. A human was dragging her by some metal leash through what seemed like and animal prison. As she passed by, animals of all kinds raised their heads to stare at her. Some yowled, some grunted in greeting. She glanced around, her brown eyes flashing with fear. She spotted creatures she'd never even knew existed, such as a deer with long, pointy horns, and a huge cat with thick fur bushed out around his head. The human, wearing a protective suit, shoved her into one of the enclosures, slamming the entrance behind her. She looked up and scented the air, and strange wolf scents seemed to smack her muzzle. She looked up, frightened, at wolves fighting, as other wolves started to come up to her. Her silky black pelt bushed. She let out a growl and unsheathed her claws, ready for an attack, but she was sure the other wolves could hear her heart smacking against her ribs, or feel the waves of unease bursting from her pelt. She backed into a corner, sheathing her claws, and thought of her poor pups, alone in the hands of man. She lowered her head and grief, and let out a low growl, not caring if the other wolves heard.

F a n g

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Aurum? } { Male Cub }

Fang awoke in his small, man-made cave. He licked the clumps of uneven fur back into place, and stretched his tired limbs. Yawning, he padded out of the den into the clearing. He bounded up onto a rock, his golden pelt shimming in the sun. He looked over his enclosure, trying to look kingly as possible. He suddenly spotted Aurum talking to some black-striped lion. What is that? His thoughts jerked him out of his morningly prowl as he spotted her. He tumbled into the clearing to get a closer look. Weird. Shrugging, he yawned. Movement in one of the bushes caught his eye. Had a mouse snuck into the enclosure? His belly growled. Dropping into a hunting crouch like his mother had taught him, he stalked his prey and pounced. Delivering the killing bite, he stopped to nibble at the mouse. A thought sruck him like a wave tumbling over him. If a mouse got in, can I get out?
ok but im depressed
literal trash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal trash. » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:59 am

(Now I feel bad that I made her depressed, would it be weird if she like dreamed about her pups or even if they got tranfered later to calm her down? XD I want other people to have the option to be a wolf, so probably not the second one. I don't want to power-play though so I guess nevermind?)
ok but im depressed
literal trash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:49 am

Meanie101 wrote:(Now I feel bad that I made her depressed, would it be weird if she like dreamed about her pups or even if they got tranfered later to calm her down? XD I want other people to have the option to be a wolf, so probably not the second one. I don't want to power-play though so I guess nevermind?)

Whatever you wish. :)
----------𝐈 π€πŒ 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
───────────────────────

Character is mine
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal trash. » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:01 am

SugaryErmine wrote:
Meanie101 wrote:(Now I feel bad that I made her depressed, would it be weird if she like dreamed about her pups or even if they got tranfered later to calm her down? XD I want other people to have the option to be a wolf, so probably not the second one. I don't want to power-play though so I guess nevermind?)

Whatever you wish. :)

ok ty
ok but im depressed
literal trash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cedilla » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:15 am

Hazel
Female | Chipmunk | Location: Reptile House | Tagged: Cookie

Hazel scampered inside her burrow, checking on her nut storage. She had been busy collecting acorns and insects the past few days, so had quite a collection for winter. "That should be good." she said, and took one last look around before leaving her burrow. Having had a good sleep last night, she was in a good mood and felt like visiting someone. Smiling as a certain someone sprang to mind, she scampered off in the direction of the reptile house. The doors slid open as an unsuspecting keeper walked in, and Hazel quickly raced inside as the doors started closing. She waited patiently as the keeper fed Cookie a rodent, before making her way over. "Hello." she said. "Did you sleep well?"
cedilla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:00 pm

Vanilla I ♀ I Barn Owl I Owl Enclosure I Tags: Allen

Her mind was flooded with questions, but she thought it might come off as rather annoying. She simply watched as Allen continued to make his way to another perch and picked at some more wood. She couldn't help but continuously look back, hoping he was done yet. She actually got excited for once after many months of boredom and depression. She hesitated, but let herself fly next to him and ask a question. "So uh.. need help? If so, where to start?" She felt her feathers ruffle up out of excitement and a sudden rush of adrenaline as she imagined herself flying free with Allen. However, she quickly noticed and tried to hide it.

Cookie I ♀ I Pied python I Reptile House

She gazed at the lock before looking at another rodent climb upwards towards her tank, but not the rodent she wanted to eat. "Oh, hello. I slept well. How about you?" She managed to let out a tiny snake-like smile. "So.. you think you can fiddle around with that lock right there? I'm sort of sick of being stuck here." She looked back up at the chipmunk, awaiting an answer.

Arin I β™‚ I Gray Wolf I Wolf Enclosure

Arin struggled to stay up as the stronger wolf tried to pull him down. He ended falling on top and snatched her shoulder with a good grip. He playfully jerked his head around, only to be met with a pair of back legs attempting to push him off. He dodged to the side, and let go to tug at her ear. His tail wagged with joy. He never had so much fun in a very long time!
----------𝐈 π€πŒ 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘