[♛ \\ the red mountains] -- a wolf roleplay

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

does this sound interesting??

yes
71%
maybe
14%
not really
14%

Total votes : 14

Re: hermes [ five ] dahlia [ six ] aspen [ one ]

Postby unnamed » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:23 am

{ } H E R M E S
alpha male | interested in alaska | with shiloh & alaska, ygritte

"Those of us who were not raised with flowers in our pelts understand the danger of humans as well Shiloh, don't you dare attempt to discredit that; but we also know battle is not merely a game of tooth and claw especially against such an opponent. From now on you'll be smart to keep those outbursts to yourself lest you lead others into traps which they are not equipped to handle," the alpha stated firmly yet with a breath of calmness. He knew Shiloh cared for the pack and that it was their best intentions he had in mind but the beta simply wasn't a good mind for battle. He was too peaceful, too appreciative of life around them so he merely wasn't used to what was involved with battles and fighting an enemy. To be honest Hermes wasn't sure what came along with this either, not with humans. They'd heard the stories plenty of times but never before had they actually encountered them and now they were expected to deal with it. The red wolf thought quietly to himself for a moment and realizing he desired to put no one in danger he settled on a plan - he'd send Shiloh and Alaska back to the camp and take off himself to try to find just how close these humans actually were and attempt to track the ones from this campsite. They'd be safe and in case something happened the pack would remain with a leader and a skilled huntress still at their disposal. His maw parted to bark the order to the two but suddenly a cracking twig forced him to retract his former thought. He turned towards the sound and peered into the underbrush, "Show yourself! Now!" The order was barked as he took a step closer towards the source in an attempt to place himself between what could possibly be an attacker and his pack.

previous post wrote:
( ) D A H L I A
female pup sitter | interested in no one | with sherwood

Dahlia had had her head down in concentration so when Sherwood spoke the fae nearly ran into his back legs,
      she quickly halted her steps and sprung upwards with her gray ears perked high above her head as she listened to him, "Absolutely, I think you're right." Of course he was right though, he was the healer of the pack and it was his job to know these sorts of things. She happily trotted along behind him as her eyes scanned the horizon for the sight of the mountains between the trees. She had always loved the way they looked - it was like nothing she'd ever seen before. The red foliage on them seemed to be trying to climb upward, as if reaching for something, "Reaching for something like the heavens, do you think that's what they're doing?" It had been mumbled quietly and anyone who knew the young wolf would know her comment was directed to no one in particular; dahlia had a way of speaking her thoughts aloud to herself. She watched quietly when her counterpart had stopped to begin grabbing a few herbs and a few paces behind him she sat down to watch. As he offered the chance for a break she smiled slightly and slid her body down to the earth beneath them to lay. She thought quietly for a moment before her head perked up and she looked at Sherwood seriously, "Do you think those humans will really come this far back Sherwood?"

[ ] A S P E N
male fighter | interested in no one | with pandora

Aspen had fallen asleep just outside of the center of the camp, tucked away comfortably beneath a tree it what was supposed to be an overnight watch - he'd fallen asleep accidentally about halfway through. But now the white and cream wolf rose from his slumber and pulled himself up gently before surveying the area. A gust of wind brought the faint smell of prey that had long since moved on in their journey and the fighter's belly grumbled lowly. Desiring to see if the hunters, including his dear sister, had brought anything back at all he walked slowly towards the camp and enjoyed his bit of a lazy morning. The closer he got the more she realized that the camp was currently deserted, the hind quarters of Dahlia and Sherwood disappearing into the tree line. The only wolf left was Pandora who's back was currently turned to Aspen. As he reached her side he sat down calmly beside her and looked over, "It seems you're left without much to do, even the pup-sitter has something to do in a pack with no pups." He'd always enjoyed Pandora's friendship though now he saw less of her considering her status of omega. Still when he could he tried to find the time to talk with her.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me