(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[♕] ─ ❝ after tournaments?

sanctus + sanctum drama.
33%
natural disaster.
67%
time skip [ please specify if you choose this ].
No votes
drama between characters [ whether it be love/enemies/etc ].
No votes
other [ i’m bad at coming up with this oof ].
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: (( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

Postby phenol » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:57 pm

C A E L U M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. 275} {tags. Rian}
Caelum padded into the camp, his nose stinging from the sharp scent of mint. He glanced over to the group surrounding Rian and assumed that they were discussing the patrols for the day. It didn't have much to do with him, but he stopped and listened in anyways, wondering if there was anything that would require his attention. Caelum pricked his ears as he heard the word 'tournament' passing between the group. He sighed, trotting over to his den and dropping the mint at the entrance. He'd lay them out carefully when the sun was stronger. Besides, finding fresh plants to treat the wounds that would be sustained during the tournament was now more important than freshening his stocks. He shook his head, chastising himself for forgetting something so important to the rest of the pack. It was the one time that everyone was eager to get hurt, it seemed to him. At least none of the wounds would be fatal--most of the time, anyways.

"It sounds like I'll be busy today," Caelum said, walking up to the group and dipping his head to Rian, "Best of luck to everyone who participates,"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ♛ something to talk about !! // iii.

Postby artemis, » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:12 pm

( ) - - LAELYNN ! !
      ─────────────────────────────────
      age. four years rank. custos location. sanctum camp feeling. neutral tags. rian, the gang

xxxxxxthough laelynn would always be willing to fight and defend the pack, being a peacemaker was something she had been known for as a younger wolf. however she rarely revealed any side to her that might be taken for a weakness, for the sake of her strong image she had decided to put up a rather untrusting and suspicious exterior, though she had no means to bring out this side of her around the pack mates she trusted.
        xxxxxxlaelynn's ears perked up in interest when rian spoke about patrols. she had been looking for an excuse to stretch her limbs and go outside of camp. "i'd be very willing, she replied, her tail flicking in an interested manner as she turned her eyes to rian. just a simple walk in the woods was always a pleasure for the white wolf, and usually patrols were a way to forget about anything tense that went on within the pack prior.

[ aww man, had almost nothin' in the pot for lae. :c ]
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── dance all your worries away !! // ii.

Postby haru ; » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:25 pm

ASTA─────── ✰ ✰ ✰
        ───────────────────────────────────────────────────
        i. four years old ii. custos of sanctum iii. slightly on edge iv. sanctum camp v. tagged: the gang

xxxxxShe nodded thoughtfully at Rian's words, feeling an unwanted chill seeping through her veins. Her chest tightened slightly. It was true she was motivated to earn the rank of Vircarium, but she wasn't all sure about the fighting part — admittedly Asta wasn't a violent wolf and despite the fact that she would willingly leap into a right to save someone or defend herself, this structured, civilised tournament seemed fairly wrong to her in many ways. Not like she would ever say it out loud, of course. Praelia was her ultimate goal now. Hopefully, Rian would promote her to Beta once she had proven herself in both wit and leadership. The ambition now seemed so far away from her and she was certain she had to work, very, very hard indeed.

xxxxxThe pale female perked up when Rian mentioned a patrol. She was eager to stretch her legs and take a simple walk through the woods — for some reason running of any sort evoked a feeling of satisfaction in her. The wind rippling through her fur and the grass beneath her paws was an unmatchable sensation. As if warming up, Asta slowly extended her legs, feeling the joints pop. "I would like that very much," she responded finally. Even though she knew Raine's pack was the enemy, she actually harboured no ill will towards them. In fact, she only joined Sanctum since Eden joined, but Rian proved to be a just leader who treated them all with respect. Pushing out a small breath, Asta pressed lightly against her sister's side to generate more warmth.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── fake royalty | three.

Postby flowerflds » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:11 am

wandering away from the group, he grabbed the limb of a deer to eat. wandering over off to a patch of shade by the rest of the group, he sat down. the 'silence' was nice. atticus's mind wandered off towards the conversation raine. he listened to them silently, eating down his prey quickly. at the word of patrols, he let out a small grunt, loud enough for raine to hear. he wasn't about to miss out on the action. padding forward towards the group once more, he glanced over towards the group around him. "should we head off as one then split up?" he suggested, flicking his ears impatiently. someone had to take charge and make some decision. at raine's offering to azazel to hunt, he suppressed a scoff. how oblivious she was to the praelia's feelings.
flowerflds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:46 am

Jaren

--------

i. Gender= Male ii.Location = Sanctum Camp iii. Rank = Custos iv. Age = 2 Years v. Tag = Open

Jaren was lying on his back lazily in the grass. His lanky, thin frame was stretched out as the breeze tickled his grayish fur. His yellow eyes gazed up at the clouds passing by, a common past time for him when he was alone.

It made him nostalgic for his days as a pup. One of the few joys he had back then. Being as sickly as he used to be, it barred him from playing with the others. Instead, he'd watch the clouds until his parents made him go inside.

Of course, anything was better than boring, old patrolling. He was pondering on faking sick if a higher-up came and asked. Considering how often he really did get sick, he knew how to fake a sick day.

--------

Word-count= 128
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:05 pm

Muru
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Gender;; male | Rank;; medicus | Scent;; herbs and dust | Words;; 514 | Tagged;; raine, atticus, azazel, branna |
    xxxMuru felt as if he was on another world to the group, a gaping silence fallen between him and everyone else in the group. The moments Branna's eyes met his he looked away, choosing instead to look towards his matriarch. Branna's golden eyes enough to ruin his stoic presence and replace it with a giddy childish attitude. He took a moment to wonder when his feelings got so out of control; had his feelings always been this forward or had years of ignoring his heart amplified the need for connection. He listened as Raine spoke and nodded up until his brain realised what she met. His gaze slowly flew towards Branna and a blank look settled upon his face as he considered what this met. He would spend the morning around Branna, his secret love and dear friend. This pause was only momentarily as he cleared his throat and with a somewhat disinterested tone replied, "Yes that will be fine." He stood up, tail wagging slightly as he passed Branna, adding as he went, "Well we should be going then. I'll meet you at the camp entry after I grab something."

xxxWalking into his den he minded his emotions just long enough for him to get out of site and earshot. A new wave of euphoria swept over him as he giggled, much to his own disappointment. "My spirit animals, why didn't you warn me of this?" He huffed, caught between two conflicting emotions as his mind finally caught up with his heart. He took a couple of deep breathes and moved to his herb storage, fishing around the base of the storage for a bag that had been gifted to him by Suki. It was made of animal skins and had been handed down to Suki from a human native before his death. He remembered the stories Suki had told him about the human he never got a chance to meet. Suki and the Human had been brought together by a vision from the elderly wolves eagle totem. Suki had discovered the human being chased by a young but hungry bear and had leapt in to intervene. The story had always been far fetched in Muru's opinion but the existence of the bag in his life gave the story and air of truth. He looked over the bag and observed it's condition; tattered and well used but still functional. He nosed the bag, opening up the inside to his touch. He reached up onto the shelves and picked up some cotton bolls and slide the inside. Leaning down he flicked the strap over his head and stood up, the bag dangling between his front paws.

xxxWithout waiting another moment he moved to the entrance of the camp and greeted Branna, now much calmer than he had been prior. "Let's head out" he chimed, moving to leave. The day was only just starting; time to see if it would be just another day or one to remember. Hopefully if it was to be remembered it would be because of a good and lasting impression.

ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 003.

Postby paper planets » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:13 am

── ( ) ──────────── (( RANNA !!! ✰✰✰
    " you’re something special, you are the little fang !!! "
    ( branna ) . ( sanctus ) . ( custos ) . ( pack camp ) . ( tags - raine, muru )

Branna silently weighed the pros and cons of each separate escapade as she awaited Raine's order for which patrol she would be attending. If she were to patrol the borders there would be a possibility of getting into a scrap with an outsider and that thought cause her to dig her claws excitedly into the dirt beneath her. Oh - how she wanted to get into a good little scrap and help her pack by chasing off a trespassing loner or - even better - a trespassing Sanctum wolf. If any of those Sanctum wolves dares to set a paw across our border I'll - Branna cut off her own thoughts, suspressing the growl that threatening to grumble deep within her chest at the thought of Sanctus's rival pack, - No. I don't need to get into a fight before the tournaments. If I get injured there's a chance I won't be able to fight or I'll be weaker and lose. she corrected and anyone else would be surprised at her logical thinking. It was a rare occurrence, but she did think logically from time to time, she wasn't just some overly confident, immature and brash wolf.

Branna then thought of going with Muru to help him with his preparations for the tournaments. She was friends with the medicus, so that already added a plus and she could get exercise and warm up for the tournaments, while not risking getting injured. Plus, she could also contribute to her pack while socializing and, hopefully, having some fun. She snuck a quick glance at Muru and swallowed down a chuckle, He could use some fun, she thought as a discreet smile fell upon her muzzle, he's already so absorbed with the pack and helping them, it would never hurt to loosen up every now and then.

Branna snapped out of her thoughts as she heard the matriarch speak her name and she grinned, her previous, secret smile, fading and being replaced by her signature grin. Turns out things are working out in my favour today, hopefully the outcome of the tournaments will follow that pattern. she thought as she stood up, shook out her thick pelt and looked towards Muru, awaiting direction. She was met with his blank stare before he snapped out of it and passed by her, tail wagging slightly. She turned and nodded, "Okay, don't be too long," she snickered as the two parted ways, Muru heading to his den and Branna to the camp entrance.

The young Custos reached the camp entrance within no time and as she stood there she was peering towards the medicus's den as she eagerly waited for Muru to join her. Thankfully the medicus was quick and when she spotted him she noticed a tattered a ragged bag hanging from his neck. She tilted her head slightly at the sight before her and wondered what the item was for, she would be sure to question Muru on their travels. Branna followed her close friend out of camp after he approached with a few words. Once they had left the camp she walked beside the pale-furred male and she looked towards him, her eyes flicking between the bag and his face, "What is that thing that you grabbed used for?" she asked with a confused expression plastered on her face.

── ( ) ──────────── (( DEN !!! ✰✰✰
    " careful creature made friends with time ... "
    ( eden ) . ( sanctum ) . ( custos ) . ( pack camp ) . ( tags - rian, laelynn, asta, caelum )

Rian's small frown caused Eden to duck her head apologetically. She wasn't power hungry or eager to fight like most of the other wolves in Sanctum, she was a peacemaker, a calming soul who's only desire was to stay loyal to her pack and help others. She shivered at the thought of having to fight her pack-mate and it seemed as if the chill of the morning had settled deep within her fur and travelled down her spine in a controlled wave. Her beliefs were that peace should be held within packs, pack member should not fight pack member, it just didn't seem right in her mind. Though, she suspected that that was an unpopular opinion and she kept those kinds of thoughts to herself. Her uncomfort with the disapproving frown on Rian's face disappeared into the morning air when Asta, whose presence in the group surprised the Custos as she hadn't seen her sister approach the group, pressed up close to her side she instantly felt more calm. She shook her fur, fluffing up her light grey pelt and stuck close to her sister's side, their similarly coloured fur mingling as one.

The female's warm, brown gaze rested once more upon her patriarch when he spoke, now he seemed more open to her decision, that on it's own cause relief to wash over her. She listen to his words and nodded swiftly, but, before she could speak, Caelum padded up to the group. Eden let Caelum finish speaking before she dipped her head to greet the medicus, "Greetings, Caelum. I won't be participating in the tournaments today, so, would you like some help with preparing the herbs and healing wounds?" she questioned politely. When she was younger she always found herself curious about the medicus of the pack, she had even hoped to become a medicus, so the female had a small amount of knowledge about herbs, mainly the simple ones that were used for healing small wounds such as scratches. Though, she was sure that Caelum would need as much help as he could get once the fighting began.
Last edited by paper planets on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:22 pm

C A E L U M
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. } {tags. Eden}
Caelum flicked his ear in surprise and looked over at the she-wolf who offered to help with his preparations. Most of the wolves in the pack were always excited for the tournaments--too excited, in his opinion. He understood the need to prove how skilled the Custos was to rise in ranks, but he never liked how quite vicious the fights could get. It increased work for him and could weaken the pack--the last thing that they would want with winter approaching so quickly. But he didn't voice his opinions. It wasn't as if much would change even if he protested against it. The best he could do as a medicus was to ensure that he was prepared for the worst.

Caelum realized that he had been silent for long enough for it to be strange. He dipped his head slightly to Eden, giving her a small smile, "I would be very grateful for the help," he said, looking towards his den, "I would prefer to have fresh herbs to treat the wounds and my store of moss and cobwebs for bleeding is running low." Caelum let out a small sigh, realizing how much he would have to get done before the tournaments began. So much for taking a moment to eat before starting his day.
He pointed with his muzzle to the forest, "Would you mind helping me gather herbs then?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ and we'll never be royals ! // five. `✧ ❜ )

Postby galaxial » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:53 pm

x

xxxxx( ♕ . ── RIAN
    gender. male. xxx rank. patriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0406. xxx tags. group.

indent The distinct scent of herbs filled the air, one that commonly followed the Medicus of Sanctum. Glancing over towards the male, he dipped his head in response. "I imagine you will be busy," he mused. "I'm sure you'll be fine. You never have let down me before." It was true. Caelum was dutiful and knowledgeable in his field, a regular veteran Medic. He was especially hesitant on letting Caelum communicate with Raine's Medicus. Rian, however, didn't harbour any doubt towards his loyalty to Sanctum. Perhaps he would find out later on if any of his packmates were questionably unloyal. For now, everyone was tame. While nothing sinister seemed to be under the covers with Raine, he did admit he had a plan in the workings. Something to corrupt Sanctus. No war had to be fought if there were no other wolves to fight it. It was a dirty trick, some would say, but that was his nature. Manipulative and cunning. He knew if Raine had the chance to end this war, she would most likely take it. He and his sister shared similar mechanics. Once, they were close. Something divided them, and he knew why. It was for the better. After he had mentioned patrols, Laelynn was swift to respond. "Alright," he said with a small flick of his ears. Glancing over at Asta, her answer was affirmative as well. "Shall we head out, then?" the male inquired, glancing over towards the border. While his words were meant as a question, it came out more like a statement. Assuming the two females would follow, he turned around. Padding away slowly towards the borders, he turned his mind on autopilot. He focused on the chill in the air, the sensation of walking. The way the leaves crunched crisply beneath his paws. The way his breath fogged up in the dewy morning air. It was nice to clear his mind once in a while. Once he reached the treeline, he gazed out beyond it. Towards Sanctus. No wolves were out, though he imagined that they would be soon. Odd. Normally Raine had her wolves out first. Getting the jump on her was a satisfying feeling. "Perhaps, I'll give Sanctus a visit," he murmured to himself, a small grin gracing his features. His idea of a visit certainly wasn't a friendly one. Alas, border patrol took priority. He could amuse himself later. Awaiting Laelynn and Asta, he stood silently.

ooc. n / a.
x

xxxxx( ♔ . ── RAINE
    gender. fem. xxx rank. matriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0421. xxx tags. azazel, group.

indent Silently rising to her paws, Raine's eyes flickered towards Muru at his request. "Alright, then," she said, shooting him a slight sympathetic look. Like her, the stress was most likely going to get to Muru. That was the way it was with high-tier wolves. Too many duties. Too little time. It was most certainly the highest honour one could receive, being up on that tier. There were responsibilities came with it, some which others wouldn't be able to handle. Deciding how much to sacrifice. Deciding what was best for the pack. It wasn't just about you; but about the big picture. She did want to encourage her Custos to aim high. Ambition was good. But some simply weren't built for the high-tier path to put it bluntly. It wasn't just leadership skills. It was so much more. Glancing back at Branna, she resisted the urge to scoff at the familiar cockiness in her voice. Though she'd be lying if she didn't see remnants of herself in Branna. Reckless. Bold. After everything she'd gone through, she supposed it was lost. She had hardened. Became stronger. Built up her walls higher. Became desensitized to certain things. Being the Matriarch of Sanctus was everything she had hoped for. Her pack was her family to make up for the lack of affections she had never received. She'd be lying if she said she never felt lonely. Lying if she said that the absence of her brother didn't strike her like raging waves sometimes. Drowning her. Filtering out any hope. After everything she'd gone through, she'd was still the same. She did still care for her brother, in a sense. And she hated it. Hated herself for feeling that way. Having a Patriarch, or hell, a mate, might be enough to fill in the holes. But with her head fully in the game, she didn't have enough moments to herself. Not enough moments to form strong bonds. Friendship, dare she say. Romance, to her it seemed, was out of the question.

indent Brushing those thoughts aside, the she-wolf returned her attention back to the group. "If it's alright with you, Muru, would you mind having Branna accompany you? The rest of your may split yourself up into groups to patrol. Or you may all go as one, just spread out a little thinner." Adding on as if an afterthought, she glanced over towards Azazel. "Would you like to hunt with me?" It would be good to get more prey, especially when winter would drive their numbers thinner.

ooc. re-post.

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ♕. ── 03 & 02

Postby laf » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:48 pm

..........rhaegar
    sanctus custos
    located outside camp
    speaking with the group
    feeling content
    rhaegar fell silent once more, watching raine swiftly divide up the remaining wolves into patrols. he suppressed a laugh at the sudden spring in muru's step as the medicus headed off to his den to gather his things. so he did have a soft spot for that fiery she-wolf after all. the silver-grey brute yawned, rising to his paws and extending his paws in front of him in a satisfying, spine-popping stretch. mornings may not be his thing, necessarily, but he always enjoyed hunting in the morning. the forest was stiller than any other time of day at the dawn, a silence rhaegar appreciated. as a wolf who valued the soft-spoken, he felt most comfortable in the peace of the woods. not that he minded getting to hunt, either. it reminded him of the days spent in his home territory. turning his attention back to the task at hand, rhaegar's ears perked up at the opportunity to do just that. "if you don't mind, raine, may i tag along as well?" rhaegar said, straightening his posture. "with winter coming, it wouldn't hurt to bring home as much prey as we can." he didn't spare a glance at azazel, instead focusing on his matriarch. the dreams he'd been having plagued him at night, not by definition forbidden but certainly not smiled upon, especially by some in the pack. the brute tried to forget those dreams during the day, but he hardly could when a reminder of them stood in front of him nearly constantly.

..........rhaenys
    oustider
    located in the woods
    speaking with no one
    feeling tense
    i am simply so smart, rhaenys thought, in an entirely self-congratulatory manner. the rabbit she'd buried days ago a distance from her den hadn't been disturbed and the outsider was able to have an actual, decent breakfast. licking the patches of stale blood off her muzzle, she rose to her feet, leaving the bones for the birds to fight over. with the chilly morning air breezing through her thick fur, it was easy to feel energized. rhaenys set off in no particular direction. she knew the areas surrounding the packs' territories (but what made it theirs?) well enough to feel confident in her movements. the smell of wolves drifted into her nose; a camp was nearby. the lingering stench of a scent barrier was almost immediately to her left. it had none of the familiar tones of her brother's scent.
    rhaenys paused, staring apprehensively into the trees beyond sanctum's border. a sudden flash of movement made her drop to the ground in a defensive stance, muscles tense. it was a wolf, but a good distance away. dark-furred and large, rhaenys had no idea who it was but was certain she didn't have an explicit desire to find out.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me