━ β˜… 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 [ open&accepting ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

━ β˜… wolfheart & mothpaw

Postby autumn, » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:33 am

❝ ☾ --W ᴏ ʟ ꜰ ʜ ᴇ α΄€ Κ€ α΄› !!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━
      ( ● sex. male ) ( ● rank. warrior ) ( ● tags. clan )

indent. a subtle light crept through the den entrance and rest on the tabby pelt of a warrior, a large one at that, causing him to stir. bright green orbs peered through the fading darkness as he blinked the sleep from his eyes. heaving himself to his haunches, the tomcat groomed his fur in an attempt to get it to lie flatter on his broad shaped frame. he rose to his paws and leaned his hind end backwards, stretching his muscles while a yawn escaped his maw. it had been a long few days for the clan after the death of their leader, foxstar, which left even the strongest of warriors feeling exhausted and saddened. their great ancestors had not spared them time to grieve either, as a nasty sickness continued to take the lives of his clanmates one by one. every warrior and apprentice that were spared of the sickness were now taking on double the patrols and work to be done in order to keep the clan's strength. the previous night wolfheart himself had insisted that he mustn't rest until all of the sick were fed, leaving him tired after all he could catch were single mice with each trip he took. the warrior's spirits were certainly dampened, but he knew that he could not give up. he wouldn't let a sickness come between his duty to the clan until his last breath. now that foxstar had passed, the new leader would need all the support that he could get. he knew that although antstar acted as though he had everything under control, it must be difficult for the tom to take on leadership in such a dire time.

indent.wolfheart padded out into the camp clearing and surveyed his surroundings. the camp was still fairly empty with only antstar and a couple cats within view. he felt a pang of regret as he realized that most of the cats that should be out in the clearing were laying around in ottermist's den. helplessness gnawed at the tom's heart as he pictured his hurting clanmates. what could he do? it wasn't like he could heal them like ottermist or reassure them like antstar. he sighed deeply while watching his leader approach the fallen tree where clan meetings were held. it was not long after that he called all of the clan forward to hear his words. suddenly wolfheart realized what he was calling it for. a deputy! in all of the chaos that had ensued foxstar's death he hadn't thought about who antstar would name as his subordinate to lead the clan. as cats began appearing out of the den's he watched for prospects. certainly antstar had his paws full with a decision, with so many loyal warriors in stormclan. wolfheart knew that the chosen warrior would most likely have to be healthy enough to serve the clan, removing some from the pool, yet not enough to make the decision easy. a small piece of wonder sparked as he realized that antstar could have considered his name into the mix of potential deputies. the tom's long sharp claws worked away at the dirt below as he settled before the striped leader. no matter what he decides, I will do my best to serve my clan until my last breath.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❝ ❃ --M Φ… α΄› ʜ ᴘ α΄€ α΄‘ !!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━
      ( ● sex. female ) ( ● rank. apprentice ) ( ● tags. ashpaw )

indent. it had only been a moon since the young she-cat had earned her name and was promoted to an apprentice. one moon had passed, yet it felt like it had been five. chaos had followed her ceremony, leaving her in a whirlwind of fear and uncertainty. she had no one to turn to with her mother gone. the feeling of loss and pain was all too familiar after losing the caring and loving queen to an accident on a thunderpath. it wasn't fair. nothing was fair. her mother joined starclan's ranks and her father abandoned her immediately afterwards, too hurt to bear seeing her any longer. now here she was, scared and alone in a clan that was falling apart. sickness was everywhere, threatening to take any life that was vulnerable enough. it had already stolen their leader and others, leaving her to wonder who was next. the brown and white molly shook her head sadly, looking around at the empty apprentice den surrounding her. as the only current warrior apprentice, there was no one to talk to and discuss training. the molly rose to her paws with a grumble as she heard the clan leader's announcement. it wasn't that she disliked antstar, no, she quite liked the tom's personality. however, she did have her doubts. previously she had blamed foxstar for the death of her mother after he sent her to check out mysterious activity near the thunderpath, therefore she remained cautious of anstar's actions.

indent. a flash of gray caught her eye as she bumbled about in the clearing. ashpaw! the molly's mood lightened up as she spotted who she would consider her closest friend in the clan, the medicine cat apprentice. although the two never truly trained together, days spent in the nursery with her sister and ashpaw were those that she held onto dearly. his light-hearted and playful personality matched well with mothpaw's shy and cautious one. mothpaw looked around the clearing to find her mentor, hawkfeather, though to no avail. pleased with her mentors absence, knowing that she would be expected to sit near him if he had been there, mothpaw bounded over to her friend. she touched the tom's ear tip with her nose in greeting, "how are you, ashpaw?" worry edged her voice as she looked at her friend, aware that he too had not been feeling the best recently. she worried that her friend was in great danger with the sickness spreading so fast. how is he supposed to take care of others when he is sick? "here, come sit with me." she pointed at the ground next to her with the tip of her tail, "who do you think will be the deputy?" she asked deliberately, hoping that the conversation would help ashpaw take his mind off of everything.

autumn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ━ β˜… 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 [ open, starting! ]

Postby spotthecow » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:20 am

╔══════════════════════════╗
          ...𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐄 𝐋 𝐀 𝐊 𝐄
          β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
          serenelake|warrior|she-cat|deaf|twenty-seven moons|tagged w/clan, open
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❧
        xxxxxThe cream-white and brownish feline never was as lucky as others, in fact, she never had a choice to be fortunate to begin with. Being born unable to hear was already a challenge that Serenelake fought with on a normal day and now her stomach, where tainted water unpleasantly lingered inside of her small frame and losing the previous leader which she knew so well, only made things even more harder for the warrior. Serenelake was curled up in a nest within the beginning of the cramped den of Ottermist, well, more like laying on her side, which oddly enough was the most comfortable position for her during this time, and blue gaze opening at the first sighting of sunlight peaking through the den's entrance. At least her illness hadn't worsened, she could see that some of her clanmates were throwing up now or coughing harshly, although her deafness silenced it all. I'll lay out in the sun today...That won't make things much better, but it's too cramped too stay in here. Serenelake decided with a fragile moan, cringing in discomfort as she went to stand on her paws, however still it wasn't as bad as she assumed it would've been.

After a couple moments of deciding whether or not it was the best choice, Serenelake made her final decision and carefully walked out of the entrance to lounge at the entrance of the medicine cat den, just in case she started to feel more uneasy. Her soft fur was a bit ruffled in places, compared to it's usually nice and neat look, overall not too bad. The molly rested her head on the ground, not feeling up to grooming herself anymore than she could, allowing the sun to warm her body. It was nice to be able to just get out, even if it was only this, so much that her tired eyes almost began to drift off. That was until, the deaf feline felt vibrations of a few of her clanmates walking towards a familiar place. Serenelake didn't move from where she was, however, her thoughtful gaze looked up at Antstar to show the new leader that he did have her attention despite the unsettling situation. I hope this will be over soon.
    spotthecow

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

β˜… ━ halfleap [01] sleepingbird [01]

Postby radio.active. » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:51 pm

Κœα΄€ΚŸκœ°ΚŸα΄‡α΄€α΄˜
      ᴛᴏᴍ // 52ᴍ // α΄‘α΄€Κ€Κ€Ιͺᴏʀ // α΄›α΄€Ι’κœ±; α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄„ΚŸα΄€Ι΄ // ᴍᴇɴᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ; α΄€Ι΄α΄›κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€, α΄˜Κα΄›Κœα΄Ι΄κœ±Κœα΄€α΄…α΄‡

To the tom's dismay, his sleep was not peaceful. He heard the snarls and screams that never seemed to fade with age, and the last glimpse he ever saw of his dear sister's face, twisted in pain and panic, flashed through his consciousness. As a result, Halfleap found himself curled up in his nest, wide awake and daring sleep to take him again. He really couldn't afford to lie awake another night like this, but the world had become even more stressful with the horrible events that have seemed to strike back-to-back. But 'rough' couldn't quite cover everything that this mess included. It was as if Starclan were taking Stormclan's grievous cries of, 'how can this get any worse?' and showing exactly how much worse it could get. As Halfleap shrugged the loose scraps of moss dangling from his pelt, he pondered what on earth could be next. It wasn't that he enjoyed terrorizing his own conscious, but the tom had come to expect the worst from the world. The sound of his uneven gait and the more-than-slight drag of his back paw played as a perpetual reminder that anything can - and most likely will - go very wrong when given the chance.

Antstar's stress-laced voice cut Halfleap from his pessimistic musings. It took a moment for the words to process, but after a few
      heartbeats the tom's paws began to work, trotting him out into the camp to pick a place to sit and listen. As he tested the rays of sunshine for the best sunning spot, his mind wandered yet again. Who would Antstar choose as his deputy? His bet was on Pythonshade. Although she was young, the molly was fierce and an excellent candidate for the role, helping balance out Antstar's timidity. He settled in a perfectly-sized patch of sunlight, content to let his train of thought continue absently as he waited for Antstar to speak.

κœ±ΚŸα΄‡α΄‡α΄˜ΙͺΙ΄Ι’Κ™ΙͺΚ€α΄…
      ᴍᴏʟʟʏ // 32ᴍ // α΄‘α΄€Κ€Κ€Ιͺᴏʀ // α΄›α΄€Ι’κœ±; α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄„ΚŸα΄€Ι΄ // ᴍᴇɴᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ; Κ€α΄œκœ±κœ±α΄‡α΄›κœ±Κœα΄€α΄…α΄‡

The days seemed to blur together. She had been told that a moon had passed since the deaths of her family, but Sleepingbird had no way to tell if the statements were true. On occasion, she had been able to attend to some of her warrior duties, going out for a solo hunting patrol or scouting for repair materials. But most days, she couldn't even make herself rise from her nest. On those days, only the kindness of her friend, Russetshade kept her from falling back into a deep sleep.

Sighing, Sleepingbird shifted her weight in her nest, testing the waters to see which of the days it would be. The usual boulder weighing her paws down appeared absent, bringing the slightest spark of joy to the molly's face. Unfortunately, the positivity was doused as soon as she hauled herself to her paws as her stomach rolled and made her whole body feel green. Bile rose in her throat, forcing her to settle back down hardly a few pawsteps outside of the den. As the sickly feeling faded, she surveyed the camp. She was among the last to take their places in the clearing for Antstar's announcement, but she was just grateful that she left her nest at all.
    radio.active.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

━ β˜… [ hawkfeather - 001. ]

Postby wildsight » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:05 am

━━ οΌ¨οΌ‘οΌ·οΌ«οΌ¦οΌ₯οΌ‘οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯οΌ².

He was brave and proud, a warrior who never seemed to fear danger of any kind. No matter what stood in his way, the tabby warrior was ready to face it in a heartbeat with little to no hesitation whatsoever. Many times in the past, this was shone and he'd always make a big show of his bravery and loyalty to the clan. Many of his clan-mates didn't seem to care, but he said it anyway as he knew many were most likely hiding their pleasure of what he had done and some were most likely jealous of his skills. However, as of recent events things had been different. Hawkfeather would never admit it, but this whole situation was troubling him as much as the rest of his clan-mates. It took everything in him to hide this, to keep up a brave face in the face of danger and destruction. Destruction...that he knew too much about. Stormclan was facing the most destruction they ever had before, the mysterious illness was raging through the clan like a wild fire, tearing apart the clan bit by bit with no mercy. One would think in times like these, one would pity those who suffered but as usual Hawkfeather remained his usual arrogant self. Those weaklings had fallen ill, it was clear only the strongest cats could survive this. Which meant that only cats as great as himself, could lead the clan through these troubling times. How miserable they must be, from those who were only mildly ill to those who had unfortunately been landed in the medicine cat den. Quite unfortunate. Especially, so with their current medicine cats. Neither of the two did he particularly like and typically stayed away from. What a pity indeed.

The tabby warriors' eyes snapped open at the sudden call, unmistakably from their new leader, Antstar. The tom's amber eyes blinked, shining like two twin suns in contrast to his darker tabby pelt. The tom took a moment to groom his ruffled pelt, making sure he looked presentable for his clan. He slowly rose to his paws, holding his head high as he padded out of the den, not really caring if he happened to step on any unsuspecting tails or not. His gaze was narrowed slightly, in a solemn way as he stared up at the fallen tree. He watched the bengal tom who seemed quite nervous on top of the fallen tree, a much different sight than the proud form of Foxstar. Hawkfeather took his seat at the front of the group, a smirk visible on his face as he glanced around at the possible options for deputy. He knew a few were skeptical on Antstar's abilities, but surely if he picked a reliable and fine warrior as his deputy it would change the thoughts of the clan? Surely, he would be the obvious choice? He, himself, wasn't quite sure where he stood with his opinions on Antstar. Surely, if Foxstar had chosen him, he had to have been a good choice? Hawkfeather wasn't sure, but it wasn't like they had any other options. So, he stared up at their new leader awaiting for what he would say - awaiting to see who would be Stormclan's next deputy.

[ 36 moons | male | warrior of stormclan | mentor of mothpaw | tagged clan ]
    wildsight

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:58 am

➴ 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xx42 moons old ⟢ warrior ⟢ she-cat ⟢ mentors; redpaw ⟢ interest; open ⟢ location; camp ⟢ mood; tired/ill
      xxtagged; open

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        Truly, the tabby herself had barely managed to get any sleep throughout the night, both to others leaving the den to vomit or coughing fits from her clanmates. She would be lying if she said that she hadn't been coughing as well, but she was not about to let her apprentice go without training for the day. Pulling herself to her paws, Eveningsnow began to leave the den just as the leader had called out for a clan meeting. Would he be picking a deputy today? Burnetclaw would make a good deputy, she briefly thought in a tired daze, before remembering that he was gone and that was that. Settling down not far from the fallen tree, she had made sure to keep away from the few that didn't like her much. Perhaps after, she could go fetch Redpaw for a bit of hunting. He needed to work on his skills after all. Her green gaze flitted over towards the prey pile, noticing that a fair amount of it was untouched, and bit her tongue to reveal the nausea that came up at even the thought of eating anything then. Surely, there was something to help deal with this sickness, she couldn't do much but hope in this sort of situation.

In all honesty, she didn't know her clanmates well enough to be able to guess who would be becoming the next deputy, but she knew for a fact that it wouldn't be her, not that she really wanted it anyway. She'd only been with the clan for about six moons now, and she happened to be quite surprised when she had gotten Redpaw as an apprentice. Although she wouldn't entirely be all that surprised to hear that a few other warriors had rejected the idea of him as theirs instead since he can be quite hostile at times.
        (Sorry, I know that it's a little short but I had a little bit of writer's block with this ^^' )
    -solar eclipse-

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

K001

Postby Knives. » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:23 pm

ο½ο½“ο½ˆο½ο½ο½—
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[male] [5m] [medicine apprentice] [tags: Mothpaw] [mentioned: Ottermist, Serenelake]
    "speech" thoughts

While many other cats preferred to savor every minute of sleep that they could, Ashpaw had always been an early riser; well, ever since he had lost his mother. There was something soothing in a still, crisp morning, the birds quietly chirping their morning songs. Ashpaw had used this time to reflect on life, and to gather some useful herbs despite not being instructed by his mentor, Ottermist, to do so. While he was participating in both activities this morning, he was mentally lost within his thoughts. Since the recent passing of Foxpaw, Ashpaw had been lost. Lost in thought, he had began to feel his determination being lost, his passion for medicine work. Ottermist was a great medicine cat, and nothing she did for Foxstar seemed to help him, and she did quite a lot. The two had spent hours upon hours merely gathering plants, hoping to find a miracle mixture to cure their beloved leader. In Ashpaw's eyes, the two medically inclined cats had failed their leader. Foxstar had been a big part of Ashpaw's life since being welcomed into the clan, and Foxpaw had always seemed to take a liking to the young gray cat. Foxstar would be greatly missed by Ashpaw, and the entire clan, he imagined.

Borage.. Dont mind if I do, Ashpaw thought, ingesting some leaves as his stomach audibly grumbled. He had been reluctant to reveal he too was plagued by the tainted waters, and had managed to keep it a secret from everyone besides Mothpaw. Fear had silenced his every fiber, and he wanted to live as normally as possible if this sickness would prove fatal for him. He had gathered a nice pile of whole borage plant, from tip to root, all the while munching on some leaves himself. Borage was one of the first plants he learned to recognise, and he knew off-hand that it can settle upset stomachs. Just as he began to feel fully proud of his collection, a familiar voice called his name. Mothpaw, he recalled instinctively, poking his cranium above the foliage that separated the forest from the clan camp. "Hey! Give me a sec," Ashpaw replied before heaving his borage onto his shoulder. A gleeful grin sat upon his mouth and he dipped his head courteously when he passed Serenelake, heading into his shared den to place the borage in their specific place. He knew Ottermist liked to keep a tidy stock, and he understood the importance of being able to locate certain medicines while in a hurry. Pausing on his way out, he dropped a few leafy stems of borage at the paws of Serenelake, her queasy expression all it took to tell her tale. Knowing her ears betrayed her, Ashpaw gestured toward her belly, and once more toward the plants. A kind smile glistened across his face, and he tried his best to hide his pride.

Ashpaw had always been friends with Mothpaw, she was one of the first few cats to befriend him. When Ashpaw was newly welcomed, he was passively picked at for being a prior kittypet, but Mothpaw seemed to understand that he hadnt chose that lifestyle, and she was kind to him. For that, he would always be grateful. "I am doing well, Mothpaw, how are you today?" Ashpaw offered a warm smile when the molly touched her nose to his ear, and it kind of tickled him. Sitting where directed, he glanced toward Ottermist, thinking for a moment that he should maybe check in with her. Ah, she won't mind, Ashpaw thought, swiveling his head to face Mothpaw when she asked him the question regarding the deputy rank. He pondered for a minute, and while he had no real preference himself, he replied jokingly. "I dont know, I just hope it isn't that over-ripe Hawkfeather." Even though he whispered the tom's name, he still looked around to ensure the tom hadn't overheard him.
    Knives.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

ripplepaw - 001

Postby ohm. » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:22 pm

π‘πˆπππ‹π„ππ€π–
    male || 7 moons || apprentice || tags: ashpaw, mothpaw

Ripplepaw woke up with a sore back. Fantastic. Groaning, he pawed at the mossy bedding to find a thick root nestled underneath it. Great way to start the day. Nevertheless, he rolled his body over and blinked his tired eyes open, sprawled out awkwardly on the floor of the apprentices den. Tree roots aside, the nights had been rough for everyone lately, even for those who were in good health such as himself. All the coughing, wheezing, groaning... it scared the hell out of him and he certainly was not the only one.
      Hearing Antstar's call for a clan meeting, Ripplepaw brushed past his clanmates and sat down in a shaded patch of grass near the fallen tree. He rested his head on his paws and watched as more cats gathered around. Bored and playing with a piece of grass, he listened in on Mothpaw and Ashpaw who were chatting nearby.
      "Hehe," Ripplepaw giggled, overhearing Ashpaw joke about Hawkfeather being chosen for deputy. Though it's possible Hawkfeather could be chosen, somehow imagining him leading the clan seemed so ridiculous. His ego would be so high it would reach the stars and start talking with ancestors from Lightningclan. Or... was it Thunderclan? Silvertail told him something about the clans a while ago but he was starting to forget. Getting up from his spot in the grass he playfully joined in, "Clan meeting everyone! Let's discuss how pretty and accomplished I am!" He couldn't help but grin as he puffed out his chest and strut around as the great and mighty "Hawkstar".

ohm.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:53 pm

β–Έ Cedarfoot
      a dark brown tabby with green-gold eyes.
      43m, warrior, mentoring no one

tags: sleepingbird, ashpaw.
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x

Cedarfoot was already awake and beginning to groom himself quietly when he heard Antstar calling them to a meeting. He smiled; he was fond of that voice. He stretched languorously, his teeth glinting as he yawned, and placidly exited the den. Outside, cats were emerging to gather in the camp. He spotted Ashpaw heading to talk to Mothpaw, and felt a warm sensation in his chest as he watched the little grey apprentice. I'll go chat to him later; he must be stressed having so many sick cats in the medicine den. He was worried deep in his heart for his clan; for his daughter, Echopaw; and for Ashpaw, who he'd come to care for deeply in such little time. He tried to keep his worries to himself, not wanting to stress them more than they undoubtedly were about the tainted water. But he saw that the path ahead would be difficult, that already cats had been lost and more would go to Starclan before they got to the bottom of the sickness.

A heaviness had settled on his heart, but he had duties to attend to. Certainly others had it worse than he did, and while he was well he had to contribute to the clan and make up for the sudden lack of healthy warriors. He let his gaze wander across the camp, noting who was present. His eyes landed on Sleepingbird near him, who looked bedraggled and weary. She'd been through much loss recently, as many had; her whole family gone. He could see the deep tiredness in her stature that only grief brought on. But he was pleased to see her out of the den at all, thinking of the days when he returned at twilight and she had hardly moved. He made up his mind to try to offer her some small comfort. He padded over to her, a trill of greeting in his throat. "Morning, Sleepingbird," he mewed, his voice quiet and kind. "I'm glad to see you up, it's a fine morning." He paused, wondering if she would be comfortable enough to agree to his coming proposition. "...Perhaps you'd care to share tongues while we wait for the rest of the clan to drag themselves from their nests?" he chirped, hoping it might make her feel better. He always felt calmer and happier after a good grooming session.

β–Έ Redpaw
      a ginger and white tom with orange eyes
      7m, apprentice, mentored by eveningsnow

tags: ripplepaw, mothpaw, ashpaw.
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x

Redpaw rolled over in his nest with a rumbling groan as Antstar's voice penetrated his sleep. Oh, go away, he thought with irritation, closing his eyes tightly and curling up into a ball. He put his paws over his eyes, hoping to fall back asleep. But... it was fruitless; he was awake. His annoyance deepened as he realised he would have to get up. He almost took a swipe at Ripplepaw as his brother brushed past him on his way out of the den. Redpaw gazed after his brother, watching him disappear into the light outside. Since their parents had... gone... Redpaw had found himself being increasingly irritated by Ripplepaw. Didn't he care? It seemed as though his brother hadn't changed a bit since Fernpelt's passing. He's stupid, Redpaw thought viciously, curling his lip, although he knew he didn't truly believe that. He was just... angry. He rarely felt much else anymore. How could Ripplepaw change so little when he had changed so much? He was jealous, although he'd never admit it to himself. He wished he could be normal, feel normal. He wanted things could go back to the way they were. He would give anything to have his mother back; he even wanted Bearclaw to come home, though he'd never bonded much with the tom and more often than not he'd felt resentment towards his father for not caring about him more.

Redpaw sighed loudly. Of course he didn't hate Ripplepaw, and he still had good times with him occasionally, but it was like everything was... tainted, now. Like the stream. His feelings and experiences were sick, and strange, and nothing felt right. Vaguely he thought that he hoped Ripplepaw and Mothpaw would never be sickened by the water. He didn't know what he would do if that happened. Strangely, he'd almost become closer with Mothpaw throughout this, though he'd been a trouble-making duo with Ripplepaw in their kithood. Mothpaw seemed to understand him better now. After they'd first lost Fernpelt it was Mothpaw who comforted him when he mewled like a lost kit at night in his anguish. His face turned hard. He would never be weak like that again. He was on his own, now, and it was better that he shut those silly reactions down. It was past time to grow up, and he had to do it by himself.

He felt a hundred moons old.

His face now a flat mask, Redpaw rose quickly from his nest and looked himself over. He licked a few pieces of moss from his pelt and silently walked out into the camp, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the daylight. A few of his clanmates had seated themselves near Antstar already, and he saw his siblings chatting with Ashpaw. He appraised the tiny tom for a moment, still not sure what to think of him. He'd lost his mother, too, but Redpaw didn't seem to know how to broach the subject in a way that they could... what, have a little lovey session about our feelings? Stop thinking that way. He didn't need to talk about it with anyone. Especially not Ashpaw, who was basically still a kit. Redpaw turned away from the trio of apprentices and sat at the edge of the sparse group of cats, his head low as he waited for the meeting to be over. Maybe Eveningsnow would take him out for battle training, and then he could forget everything in the speed of his claws.
    Arkinhallow

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘’π‘‘π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘˜ 1] [π‘“π‘Žπ‘€π‘›π‘ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” 1]

Postby derision » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:24 am

☁ lπ‘π‘™π‘œπ‘’π‘‘π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘˜
      warrior β‡’ tom β‡’ 49 moons β‡’ mood: sleepy β‡’ location: camp β‡’
          Cloudstalk was sitting up straight, watching all of his clanmates bustle around in a darker corner of camp. He tried to hide it, but he was very affected by the sickness. Everyone in the clan knew he was sick, it was obvious by the way he barely moved around and winced as if he was in pain when he did. The tom wasn't himself, that's for certain. Cloudstalk didn't necessarily think it was contagious asides from the water, but on the off chance it was he constantly distanced himself as he was now. While throughout his life he had always been an early riser, this sickness had made him crave sleep. He tiredly blinked and looked at his feet. He was so tired. By Starclan, I could use some more sleep. Cloudstalk stood up and stretched when he heard Antstar began to speak.

His gaze moved to look at the log that Antstar was standing upon. Looks like Antstar has something on his mind, Cloudstalk mused to himself. He flicked his ear in acknowledgement, but didn't make a move to go towards the growing crowd of cats. He could initially say it was from his aversion to other groups. To be honest, Cloudstalk was nervous he would start coughing and heaving up last night's measly meal on everyone. His sickness had not been calming down, he found that he was just feeling worse and worse as the days went on. The tom yawned and shook his head to wake himself out of his stupor. He took a few pawsteps towards his clanmates, and then sat down again. A wave of dizziness overcame him and he closed his eyes in nausea.
      tags: antstar

β™› π‘“π‘Žπ‘€π‘›π‘ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘”
      warrior ➣ molly ➣ 38 moons ➣ mood: apprehensive ➣ location: camp ➣
          Fawnspring was curled up between the tree roots she normally slept in. She had not been sleeping well at all. She was nestled in comfortably with her head between her paws and her tail tickling her nose. The molly wrinkled said nose as she felt a sneeze coming. She shoved her face in between her paws before wheezing through a great big sneeze. Fawnspring lowered her head and sighed quietly to herself, wishing that she wasn't sick. She felt so unbelievably debilitated, even if she knew she didn't have it as bad as other cats. The bengal looked over and surveyed those that she knew were sick like her, and frowned in thought.

The molly then looked up to see Antstar nervously announce a clan meeting. She sighed once more and stood up, dragging herself over to the log. She studied Antstar studiously, noting his unsure stature. It did not seem right that some sort of cat of his experience was leading them. Fawnspring had nothing against the tom beforehand, she figured Foxstar had time to teach the younger cat the ropes of what he had done so well. Greeting his death, however, was a strong wakeup call for them all. She sat delicately and curled her tail over her paws, watching her leader with an unblinking gaze.
      tags: antstar
    derision

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

➳ | 001

Postby fieryfeather » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:08 am

Mossfur
      gender male rank warrior sexuality bisexual age forty-seven moons mentions antstar tags eveningsnow
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
    Concern clouded Mossfur's features as he surveryed the camp. It almost seemed like every other cat was falling prey to the sickness that was currently sweeping through Stormclan, wreaking havoc and setting tensions high. It seemed that Mossfur was among one of the fortunate ones, although it almost pained him more to see his clanmates suffering than it would for him to be enduring the sickness himself.

Upon hearing Antstar's beckons, Mossfur picked himself up from his position in a quiet corner of the camp and moved closer to the small throng of cats already gathering before their new leader. Noticing Eveningsnow sitting on her own near the fallen tree, he decided to settle himself a few pawsteps away from her. He noticed her grimace towards the fresh-kill pile. "Hello, Eveningsnow," he began. His eyes were warm but conveyed a sympathy. "You know, if you're feeling unwell, you should ask Ottermist for some herbs. I'm no medicine cat, but I've heard that borage can help a bellyache."

οΌ³ο½Žο½ο½—ο½†ο½Œο½ο½—ο½…ο½’
      gender female rank queen sexuality heterosexual age thirty-two moons mentions antstar tags clan; open
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
    It wasn't often that the she-cat found herself completely speechless. She always had something smart to say, a witty remark waiting on the tip of her tongue to be spat at any cat who said something even marginally foolish. Not right now, though. As she lay in the entrance to her den, completely drained from the pain that made every part of her body ache - she'd refused to move to the cramped medicine cat den, preferring to stay in the solitude of the nursery - Snowflower was at a loss for words to describe the situation that she found herself in. Half the clan sick, the other half exhausted from running overtime with patrols and taking care of those too ill to take care of themselves, and a leader who seemed to be incapable of deciding what to eat in the morning, let alone capable of running a clan. Not that she disliked Antstar, of course, she was just very wary of him. He hadn't yet proven his competence as a leader. Snowflower desperately hoped he'd step up to the task.

Her stream of consciousness was interrupted by another spasm in her stomach. Snowflower bit her tongue in an attempt to stop herself audibly groaning. Although she'd never admit it, she was terrified of what this sickness would do; not to just to her clan, or even to herself, but to her unborn kits. Every wriggle in her stomach, however uncomfortable, became a welcome sigh of relief that they were still healthy and growing. It wouldn't be long now until they were born; until then, Snowflower simply hoped that she could keep down enough food to sustain them.

Movement caught her eye and Snowflower tiredly lifted her head in an attempt to follow what was happening in the camp. She observed as Antstar padded out of his den, looking incredibly fatigued - Snowflower felt a pang of sympathy for the young tom - and called a clan meeting. Announcing the new deputy, I expect, she mused to herself, resting her head back on her paws and angling her ears towards her leader.
    fieryfeather

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me