[♛ \\ the red mountains] -- a wolf roleplay

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

does this sound interesting??

yes
71%
maybe
14%
not really
14%

Total votes : 14

Re: [♛ \\ the red mountains] -- a wolf roleplay

Postby ⠀vega » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 am

(( ❝ ♕ ─ SHILOH !!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    space hereA fire crackled in the corner of the campsite, projecting long shadows on the surrounding area. The light cast by the flames danced across the dark trunks of the trees, twisting and curling in obscure shapes and providing a small radius of light. The fire itself was pulsating, the glowing embers seemed to move in rhythm with the flames, matching every dip and sweep. It was mesmerizing to watch, colours of orange and red gave way to yellow and white near the centre, where the emanating heat was the greatest. Shiloh's pulse drummed through his form, shaking the calmness that would usually rock his soul. He could hardly control the emotions that fired his way, with each crackle his skin prickled aggressively. It had seemed like this cold war had been won without him being in the battlefield. The humans were fighting the pack, time after time slashing their territory into pieces.But Shiloh, Pandora, Alaska and Sherwood sat through it all waiting on there stubborn alphas instructions. But Shiloh has waited through it all because Hermes was his brother and if Hermes wanted Shiloh to lie in the human tent and wait for the humans to come back to the pack could escape. Shiloh would await the metallic barrel in confidence that Hermes was making the righteous decision. "I believe some of our pack has already found out," He sounded. His steps, long and drawled, pursued through the levelled soil singed in ash and plastic. He dipped his snout awkwardly to Alaska it seemed weird but somehow the upbeat enthusiasm or calm words of wisdom that would usually capture his tongue disappeared. Instead, Shiloh shut up and sat down his paws felt for the ashen campsite grounds. It was ruff and man-made. To him, it was no longer home....

He gently flickered his tail over his paws in disgust at what he saw, abandoned human tents, plastic sheets and the dying fire. Fire had always struck fear in the hearts of any animal living in the true wild. But the humans used this untouchable element to chase his kind away unleashing it everywhere they wanted it to flush other Apex predators out. Stepping past the two wolves he strode up to meet the smouldering flames inhaling the fumes angering him further on what the human have done. With his oynx ears perked he faced the two in a manner of importance. It could have been the fumes getting into his mellow mind but whatever it was Shiloh was doing this. "In my opinion, these humans have gone too far. They have taken our home. They have chased away our food. And infected our soil. I for one can't stand around any longer. We must do something before it's so late." Shiloh blinked slowly. Did that just come out of my mouth, what is with me? well, he has spoken now. His senses locked on his leader. It was his move now. But whatever he did Shiloh was there.

male . red mountian pack. beta . mentions; pack . tags; hermes , alaska . woods ➼ abandoned camp . bound to _____ . flirts with _____.
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starshine, » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:31 am

「SHERWOOD [ male ] [ 5 years ] [ healer ] [ interested in: n/a ] [ tagged: dahlia ]
    ▪ » ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━→ -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- --

indention » sherwood smiled, he liked to hear that she enjoyed his company, but he wanted her to consider doing something else. feeling left alone was a feeling he was all to familiar with, and dahlia was to good of a wolf to be feeling out of place. he gave her a playful nudge after walking over to her, "of course, I only ever want you to be happy." he replied to her, it was true she was not as strong as the fighters, or as quick and skilled as the hunters, but she would always be sherwood's friend, if not one of his closest friends. being around thr pup-sitter gave him a sense of security he never had. a gentle calming that made warmth spread through his chest. the older healer took a step back, "accompany me?" he asked, gesturing with his tail towards the camp's entrance. sherwood had never been much of a social wolf, but maybe, during a short medicine run he could get something meaningful out.

「PANDORA [ female ] [ 4 years ] [ omega ] [ interested in: n/a ] [ tagged: none ]
    ▪ » ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━→ -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- -- --- --

indention » pandora yawned, her brown flecked muzzle stretching open, her tongue lolling out. she quickly snapped her muzzle shut and stood up, shaking out her dirty fur. the omega trotted out of the den lightly, the sun shining on her pale fur. she glanced around, the only wolves left in the camp were Sherwood and the pup-sitter, dahlia, but they were soon leaving. she would be alone in the camp for a short while. she shrugged pawing the dirt. there wasn't much she could do around camp any more, almost never she helped the alpha, beta, and healer, and there consisted of no fighters, and two hunters, who rarely needed help. of course, dahlia was almost never doing anything except for helping sherwood. but pandora never had anything to do. there was never anybody to conversate are with, and even then, she would always end up hurting someone. she sighed and began to daze off, staring at the sky mindlessly.
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hermes [ five ] dahlia [ five ]

Postby unnamed » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:56 am

{ } H E R M E S
alpha male | interested in alaska | with shiloh & alaska

He stared at the crackling embers intently, hoping that perhaps if he looked long enough than maybe the answers would be given to him, a path would reveal itself and once again his pack would live in utter peace. But such would not happen, the flames didn't rise into the air and reveal some great ancestor who would speak to him - the embers just crackled as they continued to die. Die. Was that intended to be a sign? That the end of his pack was drawing nearer. No, it couldn't be, he wouldn't let that happen. If they had to climb the tops of these mountains to get away than they would. His pack's time was not up. He'd been paying so much attention to the remnants of their visitor that he hadn't even heard Alaska creeping forward and when the fae let out a small 'oh' he nearly jumped out of his orange coat. The alpha turned with his lips pulling back from his teeth in a snarl but quickly dropped it when his eyes fell on the white-coated wolf. Her sudden intrusion had him believing that perhaps their visitor had returned for his campsite. "Oh, Alaska, it's just you. I apologize," he mumbled weakly before turning back to their problem at hand. When she asked what they would do Hermes remained silent for a moment. In all honesty he wasn't sure. When it came down to it they were no match for the humans, those old stories about how the humans were driven from the valley were just nonsense. If a fight broke out it would be the wolves who lost. Before he could even open his maw to answer Shiloh piped up and in a sudden outburst of anger that Hermes had never seen before the wolf declared he had had enough. Shiloh's own anger infuriated Hermes and suddenly the alpha stood taller and straighter in a show of his own dominance. However, he wasn't one to argue with others and when he spoke his voice was as calm and collected as it always was. "And that means what exactly? Are you suggesting I've been too meek in my actions in dealing with this? In case you don't remember my dear beta," he drawled out the word beta slowly as if teasing the other with it, "we've no idea what we're truly dealing with. We don't know how many there are and we don't actually know where they are. We know absolutely nothing, so while your speech touches my heart it is not necessary until we know more. So forgive me if your 'must do something' attitude interferes with my intentions to keep this pack safe." While he was used to the other male questioning his actions from time to time Hermes had not exactly been fond of it at this moment.

( ) D A H L I A
female pup sitter | interested in no one | with sherwood

The fae smiled softly as Sherwood nudged her playfully and reiterated that he merely wanted her to be happy in her place, "I assure you Sherwood, I'm happy." She always found herself something to do during the day so while at times she lazed about with nothing it wasn't for long. For instance, she had Sherwood who she could come bother and that usually kept her busy for quite sometime. As the other stepped back and asked for her company outside the camp she rose slowly to her paws and nodded her head in agreement. "Of course, I assume you're low on some herbs once again?" She asked quietly. Without waiting on the other she began heading off in the direction of the camp's entrance which was something she did rarely. It still to this day gave her some anxiety venturing very far from the pack's encampment.
Last edited by unnamed on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starshine, » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:53 pm

「SHERWOOD [ male ] [ 5 years ] [ healer ] [ interested in: n/a ] [ tagged: dahlia ]

indention » the bulky healer smiled, nodding and beginning to walk out of the den, he paused, thinking a few things over before turning his hazel gaze to the female, "we may need some extra herbs for the sick season, it won't be long before the den will be full of sick wolves." and he also noted quickly about the humans sudden arrival. if the humans were to invade, they would need much more than some catmint and poppy seeds. he continued down the path to the entrance, before brushing his way through the leaves and branches, out into the bright red mountains.

indention sherwood lifted his nose in the air, his eyes shut tightly against the blowing wind. he gave a small grunt and began to go forward. herbs were very scarce around the mountains, so he had to travel a while to find the nearest patch of many herbs he began to grow for storage. he glanced back, hoping he had not lost dahlia in the way they had already gone. dahlia knew this route as well as sherwood, for she went with him to find herbs many times. but sherwood had been out this way to many times to count, this path was one healers before him and even beyond had used to find the path to the only herbs in their territory. it took around 30 minutes to find the nearest spot, which only contained few herbs which he picked lightly and began wrapping them in a leaf to carry. the larger wolf stopped, smiling lightly and turning around to face dahlia, "shall we stop here for a break?" he inquired, leaning back on his haunches and flickering his gaze to each and every plant in the area. he looked back up and locked eyes with the pup-sitter, a warm smile covered his maw and he stretched his front legs, flexing his paws.

「PANDORA [ female ] [ 4 years ] [ omega ] [ interested in: n/a ] [ tagged: none ]

indention » pandora yawned, her brown flecked muzzle stretching open, her tongue lolling out. she quickly snapped her muzzle shut and stood up, shaking out her dirty fur. the omega trotted out of the den lightly, the sun shining on her pale fur. she glanced around, the only wolves left in the camp were Sherwood and the pup-sitter, dahlia, but they were soon leaving. she would be alone in the camp for a short while. she shrugged pawing the dirt. there wasn't much she could do around camp any more, almost never she helped the alpha, beta, and healer, and there consisted of no fighters, and two hunters, who rarely needed help. of course, dahlia was almost never doing anything except for helping sherwood. but pandora never had anything to do. there was never anybody to conversate are with, and even then, she would always end up hurting someone. she sighed and began to daze off, staring at the sky mindlessly.
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛ \\ quote] --

Postby autumn, » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:20 pm

--𝙰 𝙻 𝙰 𝚂 𝙺 𝙰 !!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
      ( sex. female ) ( rank. lead hunter ) ( tags. hermes, shiloh ) ( words. 400 )

indent. the female felt her fur stand on end when the alpha male snarled at her. she hadn't meant to startle him that much, in fact, she hadn't meant to startle them at all. she had just wanted to find the campsite before something went horribly wrong. her dark grey tipped ears flattened against the wolf's head at the brute's sudden aggression. she had never witnessed hermes when he was this nervous and fidgety; the human presence was getting underneath every wolf's pelt. hermes then recognized who she was and his posture softened. she raised a brow as he apologized to her for his reaction to her sudden presence and dipped her head to accept the gesture, but she was cut off at the sudden outburst of anger from the other brute in the area. alaska glanced over at the male, shock showing in her eyes slightly as she and hermes listened to what he was saying. "that sounds like something an alpha would say", she thought to herself in disbelief. shiloh was bursting with sudden energy and anger that she hadn't been expecting from the beta. alaska wasn't sure what to think of the situation. she knew that the humans were a nuisance and that they would have to do something eventually, but that wasn't something for shiloh to decide let alone challenge his alpha about.

indent. the lead huntress closed her jaws tightly, determined not to get involved in this quarrel with the alpha and beta. then came hermes response after a moment of thinking. his words were sharp and to the point, a direct challenge back at his beta. hermes fur was ruffled and he looked to be about twice his size. alaska couldn't help but wince at the drawn out mention of the word 'beta'. it was purposeful and once again direct. alaska did not envy her fellow pack-mate in his situation. shiloh had overstepped his boundaries and hermes was making sure that he knew it, too. she agreed with her alpha through what he mentioned. it was true that they really didn't know who or what they were dealing with. for all they knew, there were only two or three humans in the forest. "or 100..." the fae pushed the thought from her mind. she as well as every other wolf in the pack needed to stay as positive as they could in their current state.
autumn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hermes [ five ] dahlia [ six ] aspen [ one ]

Postby unnamed » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:03 pm

previous post wrote:
{ } H E R M E S
alpha male | interested in alaska | with shiloh & alaska

He stared at the crackling embers intently, hoping that perhaps if he looked long enough than maybe the answers would be given to him, a path would reveal itself and once again his pack would live in utter peace. But such would not happen, the flames didn't rise into the air and reveal some great ancestor who would speak to him - the embers just crackled as they continued to die. Die. Was that intended to be a sign? That the end of his pack was drawing nearer. No, it couldn't be, he wouldn't let that happen. If they had to climb the tops of these mountains to get away than they would. His pack's time was not up. He'd been paying so much attention to the remnants of their visitor that he hadn't even heard Alaska creeping forward and when the fae let out a small 'oh' he nearly jumped out of his orange coat. The alpha turned with his lips pulling back from his teeth in a snarl but quickly dropped it when his eyes fell on the white-coated wolf. Her sudden intrusion had him believing that perhaps their visitor had returned for his campsite. "Oh, Alaska, it's just you. I apologize," he mumbled weakly before turning back to their problem at hand. When she asked what they would do Hermes remained silent for a moment. In all honesty he wasn't sure. When it came down to it they were no match for the humans, those old stories about how the humans were driven from the valley were just nonsense. If a fight broke out it would be the wolves who lost. Before he could even open his maw to answer Shiloh piped up and in a sudden outburst of anger that Hermes had never seen before the wolf declared he had had enough. Shiloh's own anger infuriated Hermes and suddenly the alpha stood taller and straighter in a show of his own dominance. However, he wasn't one to argue with others and when he spoke his voice was as calm and collected as it always was. "And that means what exactly? Are you suggesting I've been too meek in my actions in dealing with this? In case you don't remember my dear beta," he drawled out the word beta slowly as if teasing the other with it, "we've no idea what we're truly dealing with. We don't know how many there are and we don't actually know where they are. We know absolutely nothing, so while your speech touches my heart it is not necessary until we know more. So forgive me if your 'must do something' attitude interferes with my intentions to keep this pack safe." While he was used to the other male questioning his actions from time to time Hermes had not exactly been fond of it at this moment.

( ) D A H L I A
female pup sitter | interested in no one | with sherwood

Dahlia had had her head down in concentration so when Sherwood spoke the fae nearly ran into his back legs,
      she quickly halted her steps and sprung upwards with her gray ears perked high above her head as she listened to him, "Absolutely, I think you're right." Of course he was right though, he was the healer of the pack and it was his job to know these sorts of things. She happily trotted along behind him as her eyes scanned the horizon for the sight of the mountains between the trees. She had always loved the way they looked - it was like nothing she'd ever seen before. The red foliage on them seemed to be trying to climb upward, as if reaching for something, "Reaching for something like the heavens, do you think that's what they're doing?" It had been mumbled quietly and anyone who knew the young wolf would know her comment was directed to no one in particular; dahlia had a way of speaking her thoughts aloud to herself. She watched quietly when her counterpart had stopped to begin grabbing a few herbs and a few paces behind him she sat down to watch. As he offered the chance for a break she smiled slightly and slid her body down to the earth beneath them to lay. She thought quietly for a moment before her head perked up and she looked at Sherwood seriously, "Do you think those humans will really come this far back Sherwood?"

[ ] A S P E N
male fighter | interested in no one | with pandora

Aspen had fallen asleep just outside of the center of the camp, tucked away comfortably beneath a tree it what was supposed to be an overnight watch - he'd fallen asleep accidentally about halfway through. But now the white and cream wolf rose from his slumber and pulled himself up gently before surveying the area. A gust of wind brought the faint smell of prey that had long since moved on in their journey and the fighter's belly grumbled lowly. Desiring to see if the hunters, including his dear sister, had brought anything back at all he walked slowly towards the camp and enjoyed his bit of a lazy morning. The closer he got the more she realized that the camp was currently deserted, the hind quarters of Dahlia and Sherwood disappearing into the tree line. The only wolf left was Pandora who's back was currently turned to Aspen. As he reached her side he sat down calmly beside her and looked over, "It seems you're left without much to do, even the pup-sitter has something to do in a pack with no pups." He'd always enjoyed Pandora's friendship though now he saw less of her considering her status of omega. Still when he could he tried to find the time to talk with her.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:31 am

(( ❝ ♕ ─ SHILOH !!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    space hereWhen the frustration built and he thought he might explode - Shiloh took a deep breath. He so desperately wanted to shout, have a tantrum and beat his paws on the ground in frustration. He wanted to vent, let it out, but he didn't want to say words that he doesn't mean, be hurtful. It'was just so easy to be cruel at that moment and then the damage would be done. So many times Shiloh has wanted to unsay things, take it back. He was always learning how to deal with Hermes's opinions, like Ying and Yang they were peaceful opposites until the thin ice of harmony cracked not often but to be expected... He was the calm one, with the mellow and alternative style of life, his views on the delicate balance had always came first along with the pack he cared for too dearly. Perhaps that was why he had his rare outbursts? The way humans act on their surroundings was never ignored by the beta, he had restrained from acting upon his beliefs for so long he found himself relieving it in inappropriate situations. Although his father had always brought him up to work to his strengths the urge to differ had become strong. It was time to face the pending fault in his mind. Nature or his Alpha. Standing alone he created this solitary atmosphere one that he could not compromise with. Hermes would expect him to drop his nature beliefs for the pack. And so would he, it was something to take into account. If he was to continue this he could end up in an unforgiving rank. But not today. Nonetheless, he took into account Hermes' faults even the great alpha among them had a few. He knew if he would leave this pack there would be no wolf fit to neutralise his hostile ways. It had always been a pleasure to serve Hermes like brothers they were made to be partners if they wanted it or not. Shiloh's ears twitched uncomfortably as he flicked over his decisions in his mind, it would have been so much calmer if he had not got up on his own to confront the alpha, making himself look unfit and unruly. Suggesting his opinions in a civil manner would have been easier.- Weldone Shiloh - he thought. Fortunately, his general purpose was to influence decisions for the greater good of the pack, he could use this to help him sway away from a potential fight. It was not the time to have an injured alpha and beta when the human crisis that has loomed to close to them.

Confronting the alpha and lead huntress Shiloh sat. A cringing emotion pulled at his expression as Hermes played with his rank. Twisting his words into hurtful insults, firing them back at him in a completely alternative meaning. The male tensed his paws in the ashen soil his eyes flickered gently from the first to the second, it took several breaths for him to pick his words carefully despite the belligerent comments."I was raised in love and peace, taught to show grace and forgive, but when my mind turns to the humans none of it is there. They know what they are doing. We are suffering and they sleep on our pelts, becoming intoxicated on their own power. All I feel is bitterness and with each passing year it grows like a tumour, pushing on the side of me that was serene, enveloping me in toxic darkness." Pausing the beta sauntered down to meet the two it took no genius to see that he wanted to retrace his steps to before he opened his maw before. He nodded to the lead huntress she didn't need to see them fight but she sat there with patience and that patience bought him time. Time was all that he needed. He'd hope she would understand his actions. Sitting by his alpha the males eyes hued with hints of enlightenment, "It's that darkness that misguided me into a situation that was not fit. " Tucking in his tail he resumed that thoughtful expression. "My friend I am not betraying you it is clear you think that way. Although my behaviour was not appropriate my thoughts are clearer. My devotion to the pack diminishes all others and it was that devotion that lead to my weakness. But we are one single organism and I propose that some humans can not change that. My retdeement is all I ask." Lowering his snout the beta scanned the campsite once more his shadowed body clenched in restrainment, he knew these humans were not going to end this with one small campfire.

male . red mountian pack. beta . mentions; pack . tags; hermes , alaska . abandoned campfire. bound to _____ . flirts with _____.
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛ \\ goliath -- post one

Postby razzberry » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:08 am

───── GOLIATH ! !┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
      gender . fae / love int. none / rank . huntress / loc. camp > waterfall / tags . open
    └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

There weren't many things that caused the red fae to be set on edge or that sent her nerves into a frenzy, but humans had quickly become number one. Climbing the ladder of predators to claim the throne atop the food chain. She had though of her kind as the ultimate apex predator, but her eyes had quickly widened to the actions of the greedy, heinous creatures that walked upright on two limbs. Goliath had become acquainted with the results of human cruelty at a very young age, when gases had been used to suffocate and flush out her pack into the waiting jaws of steel toothed bear traps. The sounds of bones crunching, flesh tearing, and caterwauls of pain resonated through her mind, briefly taking her back to that fateful day. The day her family had fallen apart. She had never imagined that such a fate could befall their kind, had never thought that the humans would dare cross that unspoken boundary that was set - don't bother us and we don't bother you. Never had there been an incident she had heard of where the canine was the instigator of such events. It was always humans. Always. Their hearts were filled with such greed that they just took and took and never thought to give back. Because of the changing environment around them and their new resources and weapons that Goliath couldn't even think about without a snarl rising in her chest, it was no wonder those vile creatures thought of themselves as the superior species. They showed it by making an example of the wild animals around them.

SNAP. The loud crunch of the bone that the huntress held captive in her jaws, mindlessly grating her teeth against it, echoed throughout the camp. She hadn't realized that her recollection of past events could rile her up this much. Though it hadn't surprised her as much as it had the first time something like this occurred. It was often that Goliath found herself thinking about what happened all those years ago, it was hard not to when the looming threat of humans pushing through the valley to their sanctuary looked them in the face. She would not lose this family. She had already lost one because of the humans, but she was younger then and now she had her skill that came wit her age to rely on to ensure that the very thing she cared the most for was not taken from her by any means. And when skill didn't make the cut, her heart certainly would. A slow throb ebbed it's way through her teeth and up into her gums and the red huntress let the broken bone fall from her jaws, pieces scattering on the ground in front of her. Not bothering to raise her eyes, certain that numerous pairs of eyes were set her way, curious as to what had set off the usually composed, regal huntress, Goliath headed for the trees on the other side of the camp. She needed to get out and clear her mind. Run, hunt, kill something - anything - she just needed to busy her mind with something other than the images of her past and worries of the future.

Pushing through clusters of gorse and ferns with her narrowed snout, she welcomed the breeze that came off the open moor and slithered through the forest like serpents. With her long legs' even strides she made quick work of her trek through the forest, coming upon the rushing sound of torrents of water. Ears erect and alert with excitement, the russet fae stepped through the treeline, the grassy earth underfoot giving way to solid rock that eventually jutted out and fell straight down in the direction of the flowing water. She had often found herself journeying out to the waterfall, claiming that the water calmed her down and brought her peace of mind when she couldn't calm her racing thoughts. She picked her way down the steep slope of the rocky embankment until the ground was flat under her paws and she sauntered towards the edge of the pool of water and settled down on her haunches.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:26 am

Ygritte
It's dangerous being free,
but most come to like the taste o' it

ygritte wildling • female • heterosexual • loner • no love interest • mentions: • tags: hermes, alaska, shiloh
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Winds whispered through the trees, soft voices of the packs echoing every which way. The whispers danced through the trees on the mouths of squirrels and sparrows, and through the underbrush on the whiskers of mice and rabbits. Humans had come, they had found their way through the pass, setting their sights on the land the wolves had built. Greedy, disgusting creatures who lusted for power and cared little for nature. If they should take the place of the apex predator, the whole of the world would be consumed by the destruction they brough. The red wolf herself had seen several humans when she was but a pup, their skins varied but they had no fur to cover themselves, instead they would dress themselves in the skins of other animals, as if to parade their savagery for all the world to see.

Her mother had oft told her stories of the first humans and how the wolves defeated them, but now that they had returned they seemed to ravage anything they got their grimy paws on. Ygritte had departed from her place further out and found her way into the heart of the Red Mountains. She had stumbled across the pack territory purely by accident, but she had remained within it on purpose. Even now the woods whispered quietly to her, giving her a sense of peace and protection. Though they were a great distance from the breach, they were by no means out of harm's way. Even if she were to continue her way up the mountains and out of the valley where would she go that the humans would not? They would destroy the world if given a chance and no one had ever said that they did not live elsewhere.

It was the scent of ashes that brought her reeling back to reality, the scent of the humans in the flesh. Yet it was not their scent that made her hackles raise, it was the scent of wolves. Their true voices danced through the air until they found their place inside her ears. These were no meager whispers, no fools words from the mouths of insolent prey. No. These were true wolves of the pack, and she had stumbled across them in her troubled thoughts. She paused meagerly, there was no true place to hide but the underbrush and so she sank down to her stomach and watched the three through pale blue eyes. The words were not clear, and so she could not decipher what their conversation was about.

She made the reckless decision to stalk closer to these three, her eyes flashing across their pelts, body fully aware of the placement of the wind in regards to her scent but she was upwind of them, the would not catch her scent. Not now anyways. As she crept forward, she felt a twig snap beneath her paws. The noise was concerning, loud enough to catch their attention yet just then she couldn’t look up to check, she simply froze in her place, gawking at the twig beneath her paw.

Jaime
There are no men like me. There's only me.
jaime (the lion wolf) • male • heterosexual • lead hunter • no love interest • mentions: • tags:
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Consciousness greeted him with the sharp grinding of teeth again bone, whispers between wolves and the shrill whistle of the breeze between leaves. All were commonplace for Jaime, he awoke from each sleep to the sounds of the pack and no other sounds could be quite so filling. He stretched his forepaws before him, feeling his muscles twist and stretch beneath his pale cream coat. When his muscles and joints had had their fill and the snapping and popping had ended he stood upright and made to check over te pack. He noted each wolf that was missing and each that had found themselves a place to gnaw upon a bone. He was vaguely aware of eyes eyes turning to him but he did not mind.

He was a powerful hunter, for a certainty. He could kill with quick proficiency, but even then he was not enough to outmatch humans. They wore the skins of those they killed and hunted for thrill not for survival. They demolished trees to build their homes and controlled the flames that burned forests to the ground. He had been told stories of the days of the first man and the pack that put an end to their reign of terror but he had never encountered them until this recent breach. He had always felt that he was safe, his pack was safe… his family was safe… but his mother had died at the hands of the human traitors and had found herself a trophy for their cruel hearts. He would never forgive them for their cruelty.

He was dragged from his thoughts at the sound of bones clattering to the ground. Several pairs of eyes looked up until they found Goliath, Shattered fragments of a broken bone lay scattered about by her paws yet her eyes did not turn up to meet the stares, rather they turned away and made their way out of camp. He glanced about the other wolves as they each returned to their meals and talks. No one tried to check on the usually calm wolf and so he would do such.

He could follow her scent easy enough, small clumps of fur lay in some branches where they must have snagged on her pelt. She was desperate to get away that was for certain. Her scent carried a lingering tinge of worry and frustration… perhaps anger? He could not be certain. He trailed her until her scent seemed to mingle with the tinge of water where he found her silhouette placed beautifully against rocks that outlined the waterfall. She had placed herself close to the edge and had let the water splash against her fur as it dropped down to the water below.

He approached with caution, kindly in truth, not wanting to startle her yet he said nothing as he came to her side until at last his haunches found the cool stone.
“It’s nice out here, isn’t it? Free?” he offered, not looking towards her. His pelt mingled with hers in a comforting manner as his head turned towards the clouds.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛ \\ goliath -- post two

Postby razzberry » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:06 am

───── GOLIATH ! !┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
      gender . fae / love int. none / rank . huntress / loc. waterfall / tags . jaime
    └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Relaxed back onto her haunches, slate colored eyes fixed intently on the translucent pool of water below her nose, Goliath's flanks heaved with a deep sigh. The russet wolf edged forward until she was lain on her belly, paws touching the edge of the rock embankment. Her mind rank amok with continuous thoughts of the threat the human's posed to her pack and their potential for a prosperous future. With these thoughts came the usual heartache at the idea of losing yet another family and Goliath knew she would not be able to live with herself if the past repeated itself once again. She wouldn't want to. The scent of the water cleansed her senses and the sound of falling water eased her mind out of it's troubled state, yet she was still certain that worry permeated the air around her with little she could do to cease it's presence.

With her pack on her mind her thoughts shifted momentarily to their current whereabouts. She hadn't caught the scent of her Alpha, Hermes, or the Beta, Shiloh, when she had left camp just a little while ago so she could only assume that they were out at the moment, and chances were they were investigating their increasing human issue. Faint paw steps against rock sent her on high alert, ears fully erect yet the hair on the back of her neck settled back into place upon scenting the new arrival. The familiar scent of her pack calmed her and Goliath turned her head to glance at whoever had found her.

The wolf's pale pelt gave him away before she even had time to focus her eyes on his face, she knew Jaime's fawn colored pelt anywhere and she welcomed his presence. She felt him come up beside her and settle back on his haunches, their fur meshing together as the lean brute tilted his head towards the sky. Goliath's eyes briefly followed before they lowered to the water once again, the wall that she had built up in her mind to keep out the imposing thoughts of the imminent danger cracked and crumbled and she was once again hit with all her worries all over again.

"It's beautiful, the only place that can truly give me peace of mind throughout all this chaos" came her feeble reply, her mind clearly distracted. Admittedly Jaime's presence had begun to help calm her and she was grateful towards her pack mate for allowing her even the shortest bit of sanctuary from her worries and fears. Though she knew that as soon as they left the safe haven the waterfall provided, she would be hit with everything at full tilt and she would be lucky if it didn't knock her off her axis or damage her sanity.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me