✦ ❝what a day!❞ open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ✦ ❝what a day!❞ open!

Postby Roseshine12 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Cloud
32M | Tom | Loner | No Clan | No Crush | Scent: Cut Grass/Dirt | Tagged: N/A

Cloud weaved his way through undergrowth and over rocks and roots. He had seen the smoke from the forest fire sometime ago lingering on the horizon. He couldn't scent the ash and smoke that had been in the air at the time, but he was curious. He knew by the time he'd get there, the fire would likely be put out by the up-walkers or it'd die out and if it wasn't gone, he could always turn back before going into the area. He was daring but he wasn't a fool after all. What he didn't expect was the treeline to come to a perplexing halt, a wide field stretched out in front of him with the river he'd heard earlier gurgling nearby. He twitched an ear curiously, having been going downstream and following the river's course. Perhaps it would be best if he stopped for a hunt. A field mouse would fill him up right now anyway and it would probably be wise to do so before getting to the fire. It was more than likely that there wouldn't be much prey there.

So he did just that. Cloud stalked forward, body low to the ground, ears twitching in all directions, nose wiggling for a scent and mouth agape to catch one more easily. His tail was just above the ground and his pawsteps were light. He heard a scratching noise and he stalked over to it, swiveling his ears before swiveling them forward once he pinpointed the source and moved forward. It was a mouse alright. He took careful pawsteps towards it, staying out of its view range and circling behind it. He made certain his pawsteps were as light as possible for the mouse to not pick up on it. The mouse raised its head in alert and Cloud stopped and held his breath. After a moment, it went back to scratching at the ground and he took just a few more pawsteps before pouncing on the mouse, managing to sink an outstretched paw's claws into it and kill it instantly.

He brought it to him with his paw and picked it up in his jaws before trotting off to the river's edge and laying down there to briefly enjoy his meal. He licked his lips as he ate, making certain to not have any blood on his muzzle. He didn't want to smell of blood and get anything scared off. He was actually hoping to run into some clan cats at some point during his journey around the world. He had always heard of clan cats but they must be very well hidden because he had yet to run into any since he started his journey. In a way, he was thankful for it because he'd also heard they weren't fond of outsiders like him but at the same time, disappointed because he was so curious about their way of life. Still, he wouldn't give up hope. He had to believe he would. However, right now, he had to focus on filling himself up before getting to that dying blaze in the distance.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ ❝following our dreams!❞ Wish/Faith

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:33 am

𝒲𝒾𝓈𝒽
      -The Adventurous | 7m, Female, Outsider | Scent; Dust and Daisies | Tagged; Firefly-
    Wish had been in the process of preparing to pounce on her brother from his blind spot when Firefly caught her attention. She chuckled as she spotted the tom pulling off an exaggerated stretch. Tapping her toes at the water in an annoyed attempt to find passage across the river to greet her friend more personally. After a few attempts at finding passage she settled for simply sitting down and settling with the idea that she would find a way across the river later. "Hello Firefly!" She charmed in greeting, "We may have been going on an epic adventure" she confessed with a smirk, tail delicately flicking around her body.

Wish gave a glance at Faith and then gave a knowing look to Firefly. In their previous encounters Wish had told the tom about her brother's loose screws. From behind her Faith let out an annoyed sigh, "Did you see the smoke?" He asked curiously, trying to change the subject. "We followed it on her 'adventure'," it was true, they had followed it thus far. Wish bumped her head against her brother's maw as Faith joined her in sitting by the river side. It was her way of appreciating the sass the tom was dropping.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saxhleel » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:44 am

x

CLOUDSTEP
    Warrior| With Clan| Tagged; Leopardstream, Thistlerunner, Cricketpaw

Cloudsteps ears swiveled at the voice of Thistlerunner, he was momentarily interested in the idea of a hunt, the clan would be in desperate need of food as well as medicine right now. But shook his head, Cherryflower had given him a job to do and he intended to do it. Casting his gaze over to the tabby she-cat he spoke "If you're going out hunting I insist you take one of these flowers Cherryflower gave me, she says it will give you some energy." He meowed in his deep voice, seemingly very serious. If Leopardstream wanted to refuse he wouldn't press the older tom over it, Not the kind of bear he'd wish to poke.

He ran his eyes over her apprentice too, Cricketpaw, she seemed raring to go, no visible injuries or seemingly aches or pains. She'd do well enough without the energy he assumed, young ones often were okay.

Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tazdevil. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:25 am

// 𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓪
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [ gender ;; female ] [ rank ;; outsider ] [ tagged ;; leo, shiloh ]
      xxxTIme has passed painfully slow; and Athena seemed the only one worried about the outcome of the raging fire. Out of the three, the young molly was overwrought due to the damage and chaos the fire has unforgivably left behind, her closest and most confidant friends have remained by her side throughout but she still feels alarmed and cautious of her surroundings. She has be afflicted by the fire the most, it has left her with a burnt, sore ear, she couldn't see from her right eye due to the excessive amount of ash that has disturbed her sight, her beautiful bi-coloured pelt is now ashy and grey and she has injured her left front paw - obviously burnt. This must've happened for a reason. She thought to herself as her gaze shifted unhurriedly to the tiger-like brute. "Shiloh." She uttered, her voice barely there, her voice faded nearly, it was barely recognisable. Her eyes rapidly widen with bewilderment, as did Shiloh's. "Oh.." Shiloh bolted up and strolled over to the weak female. "I'll fetch you some water, please don't move." He softly whispered. Athena gave him a little smile before delicately licking her injured paw to relief some of the burning sensations. She looked into his emerald eyes and nodded her head in a thankful manner. She wasn't sure if she would have made it out alive, her two protectors have saved her and she will forever be thankful.
      xxxHer icy azure eyes have searched for Leo, whom she hasn't seen for quite a while. "Where is Leo?" Athena asked Shiloh, her voice was hushed. "I don't know, i think he should be returning from his little hunt. He told me whilst you were asleep that he went to try and look for food, we need energy - we need to start moving out of here." He genuinely stated, he was obviously as anxious as everyone else. Athena sighed and nodded before watching him walk away from here, she really hoped that after some food, some well deserved rest and some fresh water she should be able to get walking and feel better. She didn't know much about medicine and herbs but she knew that the fire had at-least been kind enough to offer her some treatment towards her injuries.

// 𝓵𝓮𝓸
    [ gender ;; male ] [ rank ;; outsider ] [ tagged ;; athena, shiloh ]
      xxxLeo has endeavoured for his anxiety levels to decrease, he was usually the most relaxed between the three, the more humorous and witty one but he has noticed how much this treacherous accident has modified him. Even with his pitiful attempt to raise the spirit between the trio - it has failed without doubt. He wasn't as injured, besides the fact that he had a few minor burn marks along his body and the couldn't smell as good as he used to. Leo was peacefully asleep, dismissing all negative thoughts from his head in order to make him sleep better, but it didn't last long as he was awoken by a sudden loud noise. Of course Shiloh had to ruin his peaceful sleep by sneezing.
      xxxLeo gave him a uneasy stare before shaking his head, placing his muzzle on his white paws. He sighed and spoke to Shiloh, and as the tan coloured brute looked over to their weak friend he did also, he felt downhearted, but delighted at how well Athena handled the whole situation. A flash back soon entered his head. Leo watched as the fire started to broaden with no delay. "ATHENA!" The agitated brute screamed out, his lungs soon to give up on him. He saw no sight of the she-cat, until he heard her mews of help not far away from where he was. The view was as black as night from the stubborn ash, the wild flames attacking him as he desperately ran towards his helpless ally. Athena at this point was collapsed and unresponsive, she was literally on fire- His chain of thoughts have been interrupted as Shiloh continued to speak. That's when he requested to go out and grab some prey, at least that'll contribute to the return of well-being from Athena.
      xxxAs Leo walked away, he has used whatever there was left from his scent to track down a mice, and from there on he scouted for more, he attacked two birds and he then proceeded to carry them back to the two cats. The weather was slightly comforting, Leo thought to himself as he grabbed the corpse of the bird in his jaws.

// 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓱
    [ gender ;; male ] [ rank ;; outsider ] [ tagged ;; leo, athena ]
      xxxShiloh has only just awoken from his slumber. His mind was filled with endless nightmares and occurrence of the disastrous scenes he has just witnessed. Viridescent eyes have roughly opened and that's when it hit him - his nightmares were as real as it can get. With a sigh he tried his hardest to breathe, but his nostrils were clogged with the appalling aroma of soot and ash. It can't get any worse. He hissed towards himself sarcastically. He sneezed, awaking his amiable companion next to him. "My bad." He apologised, receiving a death stare from Leo, he rolled his eyes before he glanced over the small she-cat. It really hurt him to see how damaged she was; how much she has suffered because of someone else's mistakes - even though he was in denial and he didn't even know who started this, who would do such thing to nature, who was so angry to the world to commit such tragedy? he would never know. The morose vibes were strong between the three cats, they would usually share laughs and always cheer themselves up by being ridiculously stupid but there was an exception this time. He peered over to her injured paw, and whilst she was asleep he got up and studied it more closely, smelling the wound. xxx"I am no good at these sort of things but i'm sure it'll get infected if we leave it like that." He whispered to Leo, distress laced in his voice. "We'll figure something out." Leo whispered back quietly, making sure he didn't wake up Athena. "I'll go try find something for all of us, i'll be back shortly." The long-haired ginger brute mumbled as Shiloh watched him run off into the woods.
      xxxAs Athena gradually woke up, he tried his hardest not to turn all 'protective' mode and remained still by her side, he didn't want to overwhelm her even more. He didn't say a word and instead gave her a reassuring smile. They both conversed and as he realised how badly damaged her voice was, he was starting to feel more and more anxious. As he left to get water, he was rather cautious of his surroundings. He has heard of the clan cats being around here. He was already all alarmed and vexed from the fire and the last thing he wants is to fight - well, he was sure no-one wanted to fight at this time of day.
tazdevil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:47 am

histlerunner
      warrior • she-cat • thirty-three moons • scent: burnt oak • tags: hunting patrol, group of outsiders

xxxxxThistlerunner waited patiently for her clanmates to be checked by Cloudstep, she was getting antsy as she started to realize the lack of food the clan has. She got up and moved with the small hunting patrol, leaving their clan's resting spot, "we don't know this area well, it would be best if everyone stuck together." She moved her gaze to Leopardstream trying to get confirmation from the experienced warrior. They made their way through the terrain, there weren't much trees in sight. Her lengthy build swerved from rock to rock to get to a still river. Her green eyes focused on the water, waiting for a fish to appear but the river seemed quite empty.

xxxxx"Do you hear that?" she asked, her ears focusing on talking in the distance. Suddenly, a group of outsiders appeared, their scents were strong and different from the clan's. Of course the clan still held a strong scent of smoke. Her stance changed, her build was low to the ground as if she was ready to pounce at any one of the outsiders. Her tail moved to her apprentice, Cricketpaw, covering her protectively.

irefly
      apprentice • tom • ten moons • scent: fresh mud • tags: Wish, Faith

xxxxxFirefly quickly jumped into the water, weaving his way through the now calm river. He jumped onto shore and gave a smirk to the two friends, "sorry I was having trouble hearing from across the river." He shook his pelt, water flinging from his fur. He sat down, the sun was already drying his still-soaked pelt. "Oh yes, I did see the smoke!" He yelled, falling down to the dusty floor as if he was struck. "We normally get small fires here and there but I've never seen such a blaze like that," he chirped.

xxxxxFirefly rolled over from his position, standing up again. "You guys followed the fire? I thought I could smell some smog on your pelts," he joked. He sat down, his ears held up attentively to listen for a small story to unfold.
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tazdevil. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:28 am

// 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓱
    [ gender ;; male ] [ rank ;; outsider ] [ tagged ;; clan cats ]
      xxxShiloh knew his way around these parts, he was lucky that his intelligence and sanity still remained with him during these ridged times. He trekked over to the nearest oak tree and examined it carefully, looking for the oldest and softest spot would will be easy to rip off yet strong enough not to let the water soak through. He bit into the damaged tree and ripped off a generous chunk of bark before securely gripping it in his fangs. This should do.. he thought to himself as he proudly made his way back to the river to collect some fresh water for his dearest friend.
      xxRustling of leaves and faint noises triggered his senses, his orange ears pinned against his head and he listened, carefully. He wasn't able to pick up on the words but he sure as hell knew that someone was close. Hysteria clogged his head as he desperately tried to think of an escape; but the sounds were coming too closer to him and his body went stiff. He was weak, he was unable to defend himself and he knew that Athena and Leo would be useless without him - he was the brains, the oldest, the wisest of the three and he couldn't allow to get himself killed, but Shiloh was no coward - not even now. "Show yourselves!" The brute demanded angrily, he was trembling, his tail tucked underneath his tired striped body, but he soon started to gain more courage and stood straight with his chin up and chest puffed. "I mean no harm." This time, his voice was more gentle and sounded more pleading. "I''m just here to collect some water for my injured friend, if this is your territory i will leave, i don't want trouble." He uttered loudly, hoping they would spare him, hoping they wouldn't make him fight.
tazdevil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c a l a m i t y » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:15 am

// Leopardstream
|47 moons//Tom//Warrior| Scent; Pine | Tags; Thistlerunner, Cricketpaw, Shiloh

Having walked beside Thistlerunner, silently, giving her a brief nod as she mentioned the fact they didn't know the area well. He wasn't too fond of staying together, but it would save any of the others getting lost. The wind blew the scent of smog over this area, and this puzzled his mind a little. It'd mean tracking prey would be harder. The she-cat warrior took a seat by the motionless river. No bubbles, no fish. Looked like they'd have to try somewhere else.

Her concentration broke when something made noise, and across the river was a distant sound of talking. Too far to understand. Too close to try and hear more. Leaves rustled nearby, almost across the river. This cat was possibly hidden by bushes, but then again, they could be hidden to them. "Don't reveal yourselves unless I say." He hissed back to the other two, ears flattening against his head as the voice sounded aggressively. "If I call to fall back...Go. I'll be tailing before I lead them off if it goes wrong." Leopardstream found it unlikely that they would follow his orders completley, but being the oldest cat here, he knew he would be able to deal with the problem. Pushing through some shrubbery, the Sosoke warrior revealed his head, the rest of his ash-darkened, striped body following through. This random cat explained, in a much softer voice, what they were doing while Leopardstream appeared in front of them, ears still flat, fur beginning to bristle a little, although he'd paused as he'd heard the word 'injured'. These couldn't be some of the rouges from before, right? "You've strayed a little, yes." He gave a narrow-eyed stare to the cat; The orange pelt wasn't familiar. "Who are you?" The last thing he needed was a fight, so he moved cautiously to the edge of the stagnant river. "We don't need any troublemakers, meaning harm or not." Leopardstream's tail was held high, his eyes still settled on watching the strange cat.
Last edited by c a l a m i t y on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
c a l a m i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heart shaped box » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:09 pm

.....cricketpaw
    ..... apprentice | 11 moons | she-cat | tagged; thistlerunner, leopardstream, shiloh

Following the two warriors, Cricketpaw strained to hear the rustling of a mouse or catch a whiff of a scent trail, but the area seemed vacant. Since neither of her clanmates paused at the river, she assumed there wouldn't be any fish there, either. Looking down, she noticed the still water - some algae bloomed at the surface and a rock or two jutted from the water, but nothing worth eating broke the stillness.
    I wonder if I can't smell any prey because we smell like smoke. The thought quickly disappeared when an unfamiliar scent did hit her nose, accompanied by distant voices. The fur on her neck bristled unconsciously, and she let Thistlerunner cover her as they moved closer to the outsiders. Although she could still hear voices, she couldn't make out what they were saying, since she stood behind the two warriors on patrol with her. She remembered how the rogues had reprimanded her for not being up to standards in combat, and she hoped to Starclan that there wouldn't be any skirmishes today.
    She watched with wide eyes as Leopardstream vanished into the bushes, nodding at his orders and then shifting closer to her mentor.
    "Thistlerunner," she said, her voice trembling. "You don't think there could be any more rogues out there, right?" Leaves rustled - was it just the breeze, or were they being surrounded? For a moment, she squeezed her eyes shut, inhaling deeply, and then she opened them again. She was still alone with her mentor. Cricketpaw let out a small sigh of relief.
heart shaped box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adohi » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:59 pm

d o v e p a w apprentice | 11 moons | mood; overwhelmed | tags; cherryflower

Dovepaw lifted her head from her paws and scanned over her overwhelmed clanmates. her body shook with a coughing fit - the result of smoke inhalation. once she finally caught her breath, she stood on shaky legs and approached the medicine cat. she had always respected the Cherryfower. the clan's medicine cat always took care of everyone. she loved everyone, and dovepaw liked that about her. "Cherryflower, is there anything that i can do to help out around here?" dovepaw barely choked out her question before another breath-taking bout of coughing rippled up out of her chest. the blue-eyed she-cat looked up at the clan's wise caretaker afterwards, practically begging for something to make the coughing stop. of course, dovepaw would never ask for any medicine even if she felt she needed it. she always worried - what if someone else needed it more? what if she was wasting Cherryflower's stock? what if...
after staring up at the medicine at for a few heartbeats, she looked down at her paws which were no longer the light grey dove color she had been named after. her whole body was covered in soot from the fire that destroyed her home. the only safe space she had. gone, just like that. though the clan was riddled with sadness, dovepaw knew deep down that the licking flames were Starclan's way of saving them from the rogues that continually flooded into and ruined their home. their harmonic way of living manipulated by outsiders who were somehow stronger.
dovepaw was still sore from the intense and time-consuming training they forced her to go through. everyone who was forced into training was hardly able to ever sleep enough at night to keep themselves on their paws the next day. in addition, they were only able to eat once a day. Starclan's way of saving former Irisclan was brutal and horrific, but if it was the only way that they could be freed from their captors, dovepaw trusted them.
adohi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royal! » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:03 pm

𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚙𝚊𝚠
        apprenticexxxxtomxxxx11 moonsxxxxfeeling worn outxxxxtagged cherryflower, tornface

"Alright!" he spoke, already running off to go fetch some water for queen. He forgot one thing, moss, the one and only factor to get water. He stopped his fast pace and turned his head to a small clump of trees, something that might hold what he was looking for. The tom continued his small search and stumbled upon some moss in the corner of his eye, stuck to the side of a tall pine tree. Stag clawed at it trying to get as much moss as he could from the tree. He was finally done and clumped it together, stuffing it into his chops. He got back on his trail to the river to finally collect some water. Stag carefully dipped it in the water and headed back to camp in a small run. The soft sun hit hard against his thick pelt. It seemed as if Greenleaf was getting to the young apprentice, as he dropped the moss letting out a soft pant. "I gathered some moss for you Tornface, it will help your soar throat," he mumbled quietly, pushing it near her paws. He looked down on his huge paws, whispering a sarcastic comment about he should of got water for himself. A habit he tended to follow; beating himself down senseless, but it was something he couldn't help to do.

𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚓𝚊𝚠
        deputyxxxxtomxxxx40 moonsxxxxfeeling fairly positive, cheerfulxxxxtagged tornface, cherryflower (mentioned)

Crow's lengthy build made it's way to the medicine cat. He was wanting to tell her to take a break but it seemed as if there was no way of getting to her, Cherryflower was already running around checking every clan cat she could. He stopped to see Tornface, the now expecting queen and Stagpaw who seemed to be in his own little world. "Well, I don't predict we stay here forever but you are expecting kits so we can't be running off and making a new camp from scratch," he chuckled to cat. He sat down next to her, turning his head to watch the clan interacting with one another. He turned back to face Tornface, adding, "we will move on soon but I really do want to take it slow for everyone's sake." The tom dipped his head in respect, each and everyone of his clanmates were probably beaten down by the huge disaster which had hit their clan. Only if the clan wasn't in such a rush, he wasn't even a leader yet he still had to hold all of the clan's responsibilities. He needed a sign but it seemed as if Starclan had vanished.
royal!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me