Paleclan - Open, Prophecy Cats Available!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Paleclan - Warriors needed!

Postby morrissey » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:25 pm

WOLFPAW !!
          tom && apprentice && 11 moons && tagged; tawnypaw, blizzardstep, willowfeather.
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            wolfpaw flicked his tail in excitement. "as if!" he chittered. forgetting his piece of prey, he found himself prancing after tawnypaw. he felt warm inside as he stood by her in front of willowfeather, the kindly tom staring down at them with a bemused expression on his face. "when can we go?" he burst out, then shrank back, realizing that he wasn't willowfeather's apprentice and probably shouldn't speak to him unless spoken to. "uh, i mean, er..." his voice trailed off and he pinned his ears close to his head, flinching at how pitiful he sounded. "sorry."
            he self-consciously glanced back, to see if anyone else had caught his mistake. but what he found instead was duskpaw with morningstar. a tinge of bitterness snapped in his heart, but he turned back. he had tawnypaw, blizzardstep, and willowfeather now. he didn't need anyone to care for him.

DUSKPAW !!
          tom && apprentice && 11 moons && tagged; lightwing, blizzardstep
            duskpaw had just began to tear into the piece of prey when morningstar emerged from her den. he purred in delight as she settled close to him. as he got a better look, it seemed as if she was a bit shaky. he decided not to question it.
            "morningstar," he mewed happily, in greeting. he smiled as she settled down next to him, and nudged some of the robin towards her. "eat, i insist. wolfpaw and tawnypaw are going out soon, so we'll have plenty more prey when the day is done." duskpaw shifted over to give her room, worried he was crowding her.
            "robin was always my favorite."

WILLOWFEATHER !!
          tom && warrior && 28 moons && tagged; wolfpaw, tawnypaw, blizzardstep.
            willowfeather noddded to wolfpaw. "it's fine, i tell you," he reassured wolfpaw. "alright, you two. how about we head down to the forest near the river?" his ears flicked and he nudged tawnypaw with his muzzle. "i'll meet you down by the bank, just have to let bramblerush know where we are."
            he stood and padded off to the deputy, mewing a greeting. "tawnypaw, wolfpaw, and i are going down to the bank for a little hunting practice," he mewed crisply.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shirona » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:55 pm

NIGHTPOOL
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Appearance 68 Moons Tom Senior Warrior Apprentice: Dewpaw Mate: none
╔═════════╗
○•○
Relaxed
○•○
╚═════════╝

Nightpool noticed Dewpaw exit the Apprentice's Den, he was quite glad to see her avoiding the verbal
        foul play from some of the younger cats. He greeted her with his full attention, hoping that the men
        tors of the other apprentices would control their basic kits. "Today, Dewpaw, we will be working on p
        erfecting your balance,"] the black tom meowed. "it will involve the high branches of the oak tree an
        d your excellent strength in speed will be examined too." He explained to her. Nightpool planned to h
        ave a good practice session in the morning and later reprise the training when the moon was rising. T
        his way Dewpaw would have double the experience and in all matters of light. If she proved well duri
        ng the morning Nightpool would let her have the afternoon free to herself to do as she pleased in the
        free time. If not then the fresh-kill pile could also be restocked. With that he flicked his tail to motio
        n for them to head out into the territory.

Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dew & Reed

Postby Only_Sky » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:17 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ewpaw
mentornightpool | statusno love interest
feelingcalm | tagsnightpool

The apprentice nodded in agreement when her mentor explained his plan to perfect her balance "Right, I could do with some more work on balancing," Upon his mentioning of her giftedness in speed, she puffed out her chest, a rush of pride running along her spine. "I'm sure this exercise will be very benificial for me, I'm already pretty great at speed and balance, so this'll basically be a practice." She mewed almost lazily, very confident in herself for the upcoming training. Stretching once more to wake up her muscles, Dewpaw followed after Nightpool with her tail lashing lightly, eager to head out into the forest. 'I'm so glad to have Nightpool as a mentor. He's very helpful and understands that I'm very likely the greatest of the apprentices. Under his guide and with his excellent training, I'll be the greatest warrior known to Paleclan.' Her cool amber eyes glinted in the morning light as they walked, her mind began to wander some, images of her one day becoming a warrior, deputy, then leader flashing by. The young she-cat seemed to thrive off of others' words (meaningful compliments or even just mentionings of certain things) and self-obsorbed thoughts, fueling her cockiness and rather rude and selfish nature.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

eedpelt
apprenticenone | statusno love interest
feelingcalm | tagsnone

A pair of soft green eyes peered out from the shadows of the warriors' den, unblinking as they watched cats slowly rise from their nests, grooming themselves or chatting until they decided to leave the coolness of the hollow. Soon, it came time for the brown tabby himself to leave his warm nest. Reedpelt had been awake for some time now, but due to the lack of life from outside, he had decided to stay within the confines of the den for a while, but now with the camp slowly coming to life, he drew himself to his paws and made his way to the den mouth, making sure to avoid stepping on sleeping bodies and nests, weaving his way. Reaching the den mouth, he peered outside to see a number of cats milling about, apprentices and mentors, some cats eating, and some simply chatting. Sliding out of the den, a soft sigh slipping out as the warm air brushed against him, the warrior made a beeline for the fresh-kill pile, his stomach clawing at him for food. Settling his eyes on a tasty looking squirrel, he plucking it from the pile of prey and carried it a few tail-lengths away, where he relaxed on his belly and took a bite of the rodent, closing his eyes with delight as the tasty morsel touched his tongue. - Open
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:16 pm

Blizzardstep
♛ Warrior ♛ Twenty-seven moons ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Lightwing ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Wolfpaw ♛ Tags:: Lightwing, Duskpaw ♛

Pulling his gaze from the multi-colored tabby as he bounded away in pursuit of his fellow apprentice, Blizzardstep looked upon Lightwing as she spoke. Her voice was like chimes twinkling, caught his attention immediately and was pleasant rather than piercing to listen to hear. A light, bouncy voice that bounced from her tongue and danced on the air rather than hung onto it or dropped to the ground with weight. It was just like her name and her pelt, light. Something he could appreciate about the she-cat. He could also appreciate that she didn't force her words quickly and let them roll off, as he didn't care to listen to anyone who hastily spit out their words. Her voice seemed to sooth any worries that he had about her being upset with him allowing his apprentice to join another training session. A kind smile lit the tom's white face, making his blue eyes shine within their brown entrapments.

"I appreciate you sharing, but that was unnecessary. I usually try and hunt before I eat for the day, but because you offered, I suppose I won't turn it down." Dipping his head in thanks, he crouched down as she scooted the sparrow toward him and dug his teeth into the breast of the bird. Only taking a small bite so that she would have the majority of the meal, Blizzardstep chewed the moist meat while he pushed the sparrow back toward her with one, large white paw. Despite being a rather large tom, he had rather delicate paws, which aided in his silence when hunting, as they were easy to maneuver. Even though they were delicate to the tom, they were large in size compared to others, though nonetheless he knew how to use them. Withdrawing his paws, he sat up from where he was and chewed his morsel slowly as he enjoyed the flavors and sensation it caused him as it warmed his empty stomach. Glancing at the she-cat, he dipped his head with a lick of his lips and a gentle smile. "You may have the rest. I will be quite alright." Curling his tail over his paws, he averted his eyes to be sure he didn't make her uncomfortable and watched Duskpaw and Morningstar converse.

Tawnypaw
♛ Apprentice ♛ Eight moons ♛ She-cat ♛ Crush:: Open ♛
♛ Mentor:: Willowfeather ♛ Tags:: Wolfpaw, Willowfeather ♛

Blinking in surprise at the sudden outburst from Wolfpaw, she couldn't help but cough to hide a laugh before she perked her ears at her mentor's words. "By the river!? Interesting! I wonder what you will be teaching us today." Waving her tail excitedly, she looked over to Wolfpaw with a proud grin on her face, her tail straight up behind her. "Don't fret. I am not afraid of the water, so your challenge hasn't changed. I will still bury you in the dirt!" Grinning, she reared up on her hind legs and pushed the tabby with both her front paws before placing them on the ground and bounding toward the entrance. Her tail was held high in the air behind her as she quickly made her way to the entrance before looking back and spotting her mentor speak to the deputy of where they were off too.

Reminding herself that they were instructed to meet him there, she pushed her way out of the brambles that encompassed the entrance, fur snagging every so often on the branches. Upon exiting the camp, she scampered forward a few paces before stopping and glancing back in hopes that her fellow apprentice, Wolfpaw, would be close behind. Raising her nose to the sky, she took a deep breath of the forest in case there were any foreign scents on the slight breeze or left behind from a predator roaming nearby. Relaxing when she didn't pinpoint anything out of the ordinary, she flicked her tail happily and stood tall while she watched the entrance to ensure someone was following her. Remembering her brother's fatal mistake, she wouldn't allow herself to go any farther on her own, just in case they encountered a predator that had trekked its way into the territory.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:54 pm

Lightwing
She-cat;; 30 moons;; Warrior;; Apprentice- Duskpaw;; Tags- Blizzardstep, Duskpaw,

Her mouth full, Lightwing only nodded as the bigger tom pushed the bird back towards her. She found her mind wandering as she chewed, as the flavors spread across her tongue and trickled down her throat to fill her complaining stomach. Her gaze fell on the white cat's blue eyes, the cool calmness they exuded seemed to spread to the rest of his face, making him seem all the more handsome and approachable. They were the type of eyes that seemed to penetrate her own, often times making her feel like he could scan her very thoughts, tearing through the walls she had worked so hard for seasons to build up between her and others.

She realized she had been staring and quickly averted her gaze to the sparrow at her paws, thankful that Blizzardstep had been watching Duskpaw talking with Morningstar. She felt the heat rise to her ears, a sensation she had grown familiar with over the past couple of days since she had been spending more time with Blizzardstep. She wondered if she would always feel this way when she looked at him, or when he complimented her profusely, as he seemed so eager to do. She was never sure how to accept his compliments, how to react to them. She didn't believe most of them, and found it hard to believe that he did. She also wondered why she had caught his attention. She hadn't done anything special, she had hardly spoken to him really, since they were kits. Not that she had spoken to a lot of cats, but still, it wasn't like she had treated him differently than anyone else. It baffled her that he had paid any attention to her at all. She had realized though, that being around him made her feel... different. She felt a little bit more relaxed than normal, slightly more at ease.

She blinked at the empty, feathery carcass of the sparrow she'd devoured while lost in thought. Embarrassed, she stood and arched her back in a stretch. She exhaled and sat down, tail wrapped delicately around her front paws.
      So, I guess all that's left now is to wait for Duskpaw. She licked her lips to gather the remaining morsels of sparrow, to be sure she didn't have anything still in her white fur. After she had finished, she licked and drew a paw over one ear, then the next, fluffing up the fur on the top of her head slightly. The silence hung in the air, and it made her feel awkward and out of place. Her tail, curled once again around her paws, began to twitch periodically as she stared at her paws, hoping desperately that Blizzardstep would say something, because she didn't have the faintest idea how to carry on the conversation.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Blizzardstep

Though he would like to deny it, Blizzardstep was well aware of the grey tabby's presence and skill due to the amount of time he had spent with Lightwing. All, of course, meant that he had spent time with Duskpaw as a result. That was one thing that he admired about the smaller, fluffy she-cat that sat across from him was how dedicated she was to being a mentor and improving the apprentice's skills. Despite being a mentor himself, he was not nearly out and training as actively as Lightwing was with Duskpaw. Even though he admired it, he knew that it was something he wouldn't change himself to do as he had a different, more lenient way of training his apprentice. That was the beauty of being a mentor. The rule of when and how to train was up to the mentor and weren't written in the stars. This also meant that it was completely up to the said mentor and left so much in question on how to go about teaching the subjects to their apprentices.

After a while, he had gotten the rhythm with his apprentice, Wolfpaw, but it also included the apprentice making some of his own choices and incentives. Blizzardstep wanted the tom to want to learn, and have that motivation to learn. Like the occurrence today when he had challenged another apprentice to a hunting competition and chose to train and practice his skills rather than stalling around camp. It was something he wanted his apprentice to choose, and not be forced to do constantly, though when necessary, Blizzardstep would get him back on track. Lightwing was a little different in her actions, as Duskpaw was much more disciplined in that manner, but was also a whole different personality. Despite being brothers to Wolfpaw, they were so different, much like Tawnypaw and Swiftpaw. It was shocking to see in kin like such, to the tom, but he didn't want to ponder why that might be.

Acutely aware of how Lightwing was doing on finishing up her meal, the white tom was shocked when she started speaking of how they only need wait for Duskpaw to be done with his fiasco with the leader in order for them to get going. Blinking, the ragdoll shifted his icy blue eyes away from the pair of cats onto the lightly colored pelt of the she-cat across from him. "Ah, yes. Well, commence the waiting. We all know Duskpaw and his connection with Morningstar. It may be good to give him a little time to talk and eat, then we can urge him toward training so he doesn't waste too much time. Patience is a virtue, in these circumstances." Being the laid-back cat that he was, Blizzardstep simply curled his large, fluffy tail over his front paws as he glanced at the pair and looked back at Lightwing. "You know, I didn't get a chance to say hello yesterday. You seemed quite busy yesterday, in and out of camp with Duskpaw. He seemed pretty exhausted when he got to camp, though pretty proud of the haul he brought in. Were you teaching him your skills in bird hunting? Must have been a success with that pidgeon he had brought in." Grinning, he glanced toward the large pidgeon that lay in the freshkill pile, just begging to be eaten. Had there been elders or queens to feed, it would have been the first thing that Blizzardstep had brought to them as it was a large meal, fitting meal for a queen, but since the Great War it hadn't been a thought. "Don't expect any less from such an excellent mentor such as yourself." Turning his face to flash her smile, he averted his gaze as he tried to focus how much he watched her to be sure she wasn't uncomfortable.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:26 pm

Lightwing
She-cat;; 30 moons;; Warrior;; Apprentice- Duskpaw;; Tags- Blizzardstep, Duskpaw,

Lightwing grinned as Blizzardstep spoke, as he basically reiterated her intended course of action. She was envious of his nonchalant manner, of the way he could just sit there, tail over his paws, and talk as if it was the most normal thing to do in the world, and the only thing that mattered. She paid attention to every word he said, hung on every syllable, as she tried to commit everything he did to memory.

Yesterday was busy, I agree. I took Duskpaw training; we worked on his hunting techniques and then we went for a hunt. The day had been long and the training grueling; they had left at sunup for hunting training, mostly working on his crouch and leap, which, admittedly, was not too shabby. After they had worked on techniques until sunhigh, they had put those moves into action in a real hunt, coming back just before sundown. In the lingering twilight, both cats just about collapsed in their dens for the night. Yes, he's coming along quite well, she couldn't suppress the hint of pride in her voice or the slight puff of her chest when she spoke highly of her apprentice. He wasn't naturally talented in either hunting or fighting, but he was exceptionally skilled with words and wise beyond his moons. Despite not having been born with a knack for the more physical aspects of being a warrior, he had really improved exponentially in his training, and Lightwing was sure he'd make a brilliant warrior.

I don't expect anything less from such an excellent mentor such as yourself. There was Blizzardstep, sneaking in another compliment. She decided it would be best not to acknowledge it and to just continue the conversation. If she didn't focus on the compliments then they couldn't bother her or enhance her self-consciousness.

Although I do wish we'd had time to speak yesterday, after the day filled with training I was very tired. She grinned sheepishly, and looked back up at him, that's kind of why I asked if we could hunt together today; because we didn't hardly see each other yesterday. She really did enjoy spending time with the tom, regardless of how strange he made her feel. That was part of the strangeness of it all; she enjoyed it, and she wasn't sure why. She was also glad that he allowed them to spend time together on hunts, where she was the most comfortable. Well, she amended her statement, that and Tawnypaw's charade this morning sent some of the prey floating away in the stream, so we needed a hunt.
Last edited by Len. on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:48 pm

Blizzardstep

Adjusting his ear in her direction so he didn't have to look at her too long, the tom listened to her words as he watched Tawnypaw speak something to his apprentice and attempt to push the young tom over. Though actively listening to every word that Ligthwing spoke, he couldn't help but let a flash of a smile cross his muzzle while he observed the two apprentices. As an apprentice, Blizzardstep was never so playful and way more laid back. The fluffy tom much preferred sleeping in and sunbathing rather than goofing around bright and early. It was one of the main reasons he hadn't talked to Lightwing when she was an apprentice, as she was so head-strong and determined to learn, while he just laid around camp until called upon.

Upon hearing the pride in her voice, he adjusted his eyes to Duskpaw as he grinned at Morningstar with a look of curiosity in his eye to see what the grey tabby may have learned the day before. Turning his eyes upon the smaller she-cat, he smiled at her as he instantaneously spotted the pride in her stature and in her eyes, taking quick note in his head of the emotion. "Well, I suppose we will just have to see that again in action. I would love to see what he had learned yesterday." Pausing for a moment, he lifted a paw to his muzzle and lapped at it as he felt a tickle on it before returning it to the ground. "You know, it is probably a slight challenge with him being a different learner, and not already skilled in certain areas. That will make him easier to mold him into a well-rounded warrior rather than a splendid fighter or keen hunter. With your talents, I am sure he will be both. Though, it will challenge you to strive to improve both. I wouldn't expect any less of your apprentices." Unable to help himself, he laughed cheerfully as he scanned her face quickly to burn the image into his brain before he turned his gaze away again.

It wasn't what he usually did, but he was well aware of how she started to shuffle under his gaze, so he had taken the incentive to avoid making his situation worse by running her off due to staring too often. Being the tom he was, he often lost track of time while he admired her beauty and would end up staring without realizing. Then she would get uncomfortable which only lead to the tom beating himself up internally for making her feel as such. His objective of the day, was to avoid that at all costs. Ever since he had confessed his feelings, he has strove to be someone she could enjoy company with or speak to without wanting to crawl out of her own fur. He wanted to be someone she fell in love with for his efforts and want to be perfect for her, rather than running her off for someone who is perfect to a fault. He couldn't help but want to be the best, as he couldn't bear to lose her, though he wouldn't force the love upon her. His one fault though, was complimenting her a little too often, as it seemed to slip off his tongue before he could filter it out.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:50 am

Lightwing

Since the first day he'd confessed his feelings for her, she'd noticed a slight change in Blizzardstep's behavior. It was subtle and most cats wouldn't have picked up on it at all. If they did, they'd probably just write it off as a symptom of relief or love or whatever. She noticed, however, that he stared at her less than before. It wasn't a sudden change, it happened slowly over time. She'd catch him gazing at her less and less as the days went on. It had been around a moon, so the difference was noticeable, but maybe only to her. Being the overly perceptive, slightly paranoid cat that she was, she began to wonder if there was something she had done to elicit this behavioral shift, or if perhaps she was being mouse-brained and imagining the whole thing.

She nodded at his comment on needing to see what she'd taught Duskpaw.
      You'll get the chance today, then, since we'll be hunting together, she said while he licked a paw. He mentioned how she'd have to be determined to teach him for him to improve, and she knew he was right. She wanted her apprentice to be a great hunter as well as a great fighter. Unlike me... She thought. She was never able to get past that insecurity; she felt she was failing her clan by not being able to fight well. More than that, she felt like she had failed her family for not possessing the skills to protect them. To save them when they needed her. She had never really thought about her lack of battle skills until the War. She had known she wasn't the best fighter in the clan, had accepted that she may never be more skilled at it than some apprentices, but when push came to shove and she couldn't help the cats she loved, she felt absolutely worthless.

These things, of course, were not something she needed to tell Blizzardstep, so she said nothing. Instead she grinned happily when he laughed, and proceeded to forget the thoughts. They would come back though, she knew, that night in the form of nightmares. The same as they had every night since the War. She would wake up just after moonhigh in a frenzy, and would lie in her nest until the reluctant grips of sleep would take her again. For now, though, she was happy. She was with a cat who made her smile and was about to go hunting with two of the closest cats to her in the clan since the death of her sister. For their sake she would do her best to push these thoughts out of her head and remain positive.

She had caught that last compliment as well, about how Blizzardstep was sure her apprentice would do well, simply because she was his mentor. That was another thing she didn't particularly like about compliments; they applied a certain amount of pressure. There was a specific kind of expectation that came with a compliment, and it aroused in the receiver (in this case Lightwing) a desire to be worthy of the praise.

Lightwing's gaze returned to where her apprentice sat with the Paleclan leader. Morningstar had practically raised the young tom, and Lightwing was grateful they had maintained a strong bond. She was glad he didn't have to go through the turmoil of not having anyone to turn to.

Seeing Morningstar with Duskpaw brought back memories of early morning meals with her own mother, and being able to confide in the quiet, motherly she-cat. She felt the familiar pang of grief flare in her heart, piercing like a thorn through her carefully constructed contentedness. She quelled it with another smile as she turned back to Blizzardstep, and as her gaze fell upon his white form, her smile grew warmer and genuine.
      So, um, she struggled for words. She could never talk well when she wanted to, only ever when she really needed to. What are you going to do today? Besides the hunt, I mean. Are you going to train with Wolfpaw later? She knew very well that Blizzardstep had a much different approach to mentoring with Wolfpaw than she did with Duskpaw. Despite the fact that they were brothers, they couldn't be more different, and required different teaching methods. While Lightwing made sure that Duskpaw was making the most of his training time and training often, Blizzardstep let Wolfpaw make most of the decisions regarding when to train and what to work on. He only made suggestions really, and nudged him in the right direction. He was more of a guide, and Lightwing more an instructor. Both of them, however, were completely dedicated to making their apprentices the best warriors they could be.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:01 pm

WOLFPAW !!
          tom && apprentice && 11 moons && tagged; tawnypaw, blizzardstep, willowfeather.
            wolfpaw twitched his ear in amusement at tawnypaw, as she playfully shoved him down. he landed on the ground with a thump, laughing as he went. he sprung to his paws, dusting off his light tabby coat. when he saw tawnypaw dash out the entrance, he squared his shoulders and bounded after her.
            wolfpaw caught up to tawnypaw a few fox lengths outside of the camp. she was standing, oblivious to where he was. he sprinted the last few lengths, then readied his haunches and leapt. he landed square on tawnypaw's back, growling playfully as he brought her down with him. he jumped to his paws and stood, victorious, over her, purring in delight. his muscles strained, making them all the more visible as he lashed his tail. "now we know who the master of stealth is!" he said proudly, puffing out his chest

DUSKPAW !!
          tom && apprentice && 11 moons && tagged; lightwing, blizzardstep
            duskpaw had just began to tear into the piece of prey when morningstar emerged from her den. he purred in delight as she settled close to him. as he got a better look, it seemed as if she was a bit shaky. he decided not to question it.
            "morningstar," he mewed happily, in greeting. he smiled as she settled down next to him, and nudged some of the robin towards her. "eat, i insist. wolfpaw and tawnypaw are going out soon, so we'll have plenty more prey when the day is done." duskpaw shifted over to give her room, worried he was crowding her.
            "robin was always my favorite."

WILLOWFEATHER !!
          tom && warrior && 28 moons && tagged; wolfpaw, tawnypaw, blizzardstep.
            willowfeather noddded to wolfpaw. "it's fine, i tell you," he reassured wolfpaw. "alright, you two. how about we head down to the forest near the river?" his ears flicked and he nudged tawnypaw with his muzzle. "i'll meet you down by the bank, just have to let bramblerush know where we are."
            he stood and padded off to the deputy, mewing a greeting. "tawnypaw, wolfpaw, and i are going down to the bank for a little hunting practice," he mewed crisply.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me