MillClan - Semi-Lit RP: OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: MillClan - Semi-Lit RP: OPEN

Postby horchata » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:03 am

[center]Image:
Description:

Short-furred light-grey tabby tom with green eyes.
Name:
Blizzardwhisker
Warrior
Personality:
Blizzardwhisker is a rather gentle cat, despite having quite an aggressive and competitive mother. He'd rather be out hunting than fighting and has sense to think things through without rushing into battle.
Skills/Weaknesses:
He excels in hunting, and his long, powerful legs enable him to swim through water to catch fish. He can also scale trees with ease somewhat, but he isn't good at fighting.
Notable History:
Ever since Blizzardwhisker was born, she'd wanted him to be the best. When Blizzardwhisker asked the clan leader to name him Blizzardwhisker as opposed to Blizzardstorm, which is what his mother had wanted, she completely shut him out. She was angry her kit wasn't aggressive or strong, and before the two cats made up, she died in a vicious fight with a loner.
Important Notes:
Sorry for the large picture xD[center]
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:17 am

{ I'll probably be drawing anime pictures for all of them, if anyone wants to know. |D }

Description: A ginger tom with white paws and a white underbelly.
Name: Foxstar [Previously Foxstep.]
Personality: Foxstar is getting more on the older side, but still has a spring in his step. His pride has not died, and some say he's as cunning as the animal he was named after. He is protective of family, and prefers to be around them than strangers. It can be slightly hard for others to talk to him because of this, but he considers his clan his family and would happily lead them into battle and die for them. He tends to shut out the other clans, and would gladly skip gatherings if Starclan allowed it.
Skills: Hunting and Stalking, due to his slinking gait.
Weakness: Tracking and Swimming. His nose isn't that sharp and his swimming skills are like a badgers. He also often seems to get coughs in leafbare.
Notable History: None.
Important Notes: He has a slinking gait, often with a hunched back when sitting or laying down.

Description: A stocky black and white tom.
Name: Badgerpaw. [Badgerstep/claw/nose. Depending on which skill he shows of more.]
Personality: Quite a considerate and kind tom, Badgerpaw is a secret favorite of she-cats. He is also quite clumsy, but he hopes he grows out of it- Owlpaw often teases him! His favorite pass time is to watch the sun rise and fall, but he does like to catch new scents and play-fight with his fellow apprentices. As he grows up he might become more protective, and have a way with words. Badgerpaw also seems to be growing into a humbly proud tom, since he doesn't like rubbing his wins in others face.
Skills: Fighting and Tracking. He seems to be able to track a scent well, and his large paws are useful for battering opponents.
Weakness: Swimming, Climbing, generally anything that requires him to be graceful.
Important Notes: His gait is similar to waddling.

Description: A beautiful white she-cat with a couple of calico patches, blue eyes and a very short tail.
Name: Cherrycloud
Personality: Cherrycloud is a intelligent and gentle cat, who is often seen going around an asking other cats if they need help. Which becomes a nuisance. The nursery and elders den are her second home, and she would rather be taking out a bothersome tick out of an elders fur than battling for the border of her clan. Her hunting skills do surpass her fighting, as she isn't one to jump to conclusions and tries to sort things out first. Her main habit is checking her pelt, to make sure she is presentable, and can spend what seems like forever grooming. Cherrycloud is often called upon by queen to kit-sit [not actually sitting on them, of course] and finds her more serious clan mates doubting her abilities.
Skills: None really, unless you count her decent hunting skills.
Weakness: Fighting.
Important Notes: None.

Description: A brown tabby she-cat with tiny ears.
Name: Owlpaw. [Owltail.]
Personality: Owlpaw is very stubborn and arrogant, often rushing head first into situations. While she is considered forgetful and slightly dense by some, she is quite intelligent. Yes, she has her moments, but overall is a great friend and sticks by her loved ones no matter what. She is also quite childish, something she will grow out of, and she has a habit of chasing things like lasers and leaves. Her future personality seems to be a stubborn cat that cares for her close ones and is competitive with her peers.
Skills: Jumping, Stalking and Climbing.
Weaknesses: Swimming and Running.
Notable History: She Foxstar's distant kin, and she was born a kittypet. Owlpaw still had to prove herself to him though.
Important Notes: None.

its safe to say I've pretty much quit this site, but I'm still available on discord if you need me. :> @pokechu #1116
hey there! pokechu12 here, though feel free to call me poke or the like. while awkward i consider myself to be relatively friendly, so feel free to approach me if you need anything!
i also happen to be both a nerd and pretty lazy; hence why this sig is so lacklustre for now, consider it a wip i guess. |'D i also have no real pronoun preference so feel free to call me whatever. :>
the pixel of Phe was made by aviate, and the pixel of Lace for my avatar by Dep/Crimoodle !

my friends are also really rad and all deserve hugs. :0 <3

click to donate to breast cancer charities/help animals exc for free!
Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcaii » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:46 am

Misha Pokechu is accepted! I'll add them up.

(accidentally put the wrong name, my apologies!)
Last edited by Arcaii on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcaii » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:47 am

I just rechecked Blizzard- to make sure it's okay, and it is! KitKat is also accepted!
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:32 am

{ Thanks~ I was going to ask if I was accepted. x3 When will the RP begin? }

its safe to say I've pretty much quit this site, but I'm still available on discord if you need me. :> @pokechu #1116
hey there! pokechu12 here, though feel free to call me poke or the like. while awkward i consider myself to be relatively friendly, so feel free to approach me if you need anything!
i also happen to be both a nerd and pretty lazy; hence why this sig is so lacklustre for now, consider it a wip i guess. |'D i also have no real pronoun preference so feel free to call me whatever. :>
the pixel of Phe was made by aviate, and the pixel of Lace for my avatar by Dep/Crimoodle !

my friends are also really rad and all deserve hugs. :0 <3

click to donate to breast cancer charities/help animals exc for free!
Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcaii » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:45 am

(Might as well start using these, yes?
I think that we should get the apprentice-mentor relationships figured out before we begin.)
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:25 am

(Will add two more cats in a few mins)
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Username:
Kestral
Cats Name:
Nightpaw
Apprentice
Description:
Nightpaw is a large black tom. His fur is thick and completely black there is no white at all. His eyes are bright golden coloured and can make anyone melt. He has a few small scars on his back and legs due to being thrown in a thorn bush as a kit by an unknown warrior. He is well built with thick muscles already showing under his fur.
Personality:
Nightpaw is an extremely brave young tom. He is completely loyal to his clan and does whatever it takes to prove himself. He has never considered finding a mate when he is older and he has never thought of having kits in the future either he doesn't see them as important things in his life at the moment.
History:
Nightpaw was born to a young male warrior, his mother was a loner who had been passing through when they met. After he was born his mother left him at the camp entrance and left. His father found a queen to care for him but since then he has hated both his true parents.
Crush/Mate:
None
Kits:
None
Kin:
Scarlett - Mother (Living)
Sharkfin - Father (Missing)
Other:
None
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:05 pm

Username:
Kestral&Leo
Cats Name:
Riversong
Warrior
Description:
Riversong is a silver tabby she cat. Her soft thick fur is completly covered in silver and black stripes. her ears and the last part of her tail are almost completely black while her belly fades into pure silver. Her pale eyes are a true blend of yellow and green with the yellow being most dominant. This beautiful she cat has gained many scars in her short life most stemming from an incident in her youth but most are hidden under her fur. Build wise Riversong is average size with strong muscles and slightly large ears.
Personality:
Riversong is an extremely well mannered young cat. She is unusually polite to everyone even cats others may see as an enemy. Towards her clan Riversong is one of the most loyal cats you could ever meet, she is willing to help anyone however much it may hurt her in the process but due to an incident in her youth she is slightly wary of tom cats.
History:
Riversong, or Riverkit as she was then was the loudest, most talkative kit in the world and this continued until she was an older (around 11 moons) apprentice which is when everything changed. Riverpaw as she was called then was surrounded and brutally attacked by three tom cats. She was later found and taken home where she was bought back from the brink of death. Now she is wary of toms and avoids being alone with them. The three toms were never found.
Crush/Mate:
None
Kits:
None
Kin:
None
Other:
None

The Leopard Pups
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me