(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[♕] ─ ❝ after tournaments?

sanctus + sanctum drama.
33%
natural disaster.
67%
time skip [ please specify if you choose this ].
No votes
drama between characters [ whether it be love/enemies/etc ].
No votes
other [ i’m bad at coming up with this oof ].
No votes

Total votes : 9

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 015.

Postby paper planets » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:09 pm

── ( ) ──────────── (( RANNA !!! ✰✰✰
    " you’re something special, you are the little fang !!! "
    ( branna ) . ( sanctus ) . ( custos ) . ( sanctus camp ) . ( tags - muru, sha'uri )

Branna's maw parted to reveal her off-white teeth and a great snarl ripped through the air at Sha'uri's comment. It sent her blood boiling. She huffed and snuffed sharply through her nose, chest heaving and muscles tensing, "Don't push me, runt! Or you'll be high-tailing it out of this camp and-" the dark-pelted female's growled words were cut off as the younger custos raised her head and lunged her muzzle right at Branna. She had little time to react before a sharp pain sprouted from her muzzle as the other female snapped at it. She snarled as teeth dug into her snout and twisted her neck downwards, trying to free her muzzle from Sha'uri's grasp. When she finally released her muzzle Branna shook her head and little speck of blood spattered the ground. While she was low to the ground, scoffing at how the female had dared to draw blood, her anger building and ready to spill out in waves she heard Sha'uri's triumphant, mocking words You think you've won pup? Just because Raije tolerates you, doesn't mean I will... she thought and the last few words of that thought continued in a barely audible whisper, shaking with rage, "You're foolish to think you've won," she panted, her eyes wild with fury and in an instant she turned and leapt up at the female, eyes glazed with anger, teeth pointed and claws scraping into the earth for good traction.

Branna wasted no time jumping to her full height and lunging at the young custos, "You little rat!" she said incredulously, venom lacing her words as she flew onto the female. No words were needed after that point, her claws caught on Sha'uri's flank and pulled out her light, multicoloured fur while her jaws clamped onto her scruff and pushed her down to the dirt. Branna held her scruff in her unmoving jaws and held her close to the ground. While towering over the yearling she placed hefty paw on her chest before releasing her scruff and staring down at her, eyes ablaze with the fire inside her. Branna had not an ounce of hesitation before she bared her fangs and snapped her jaws over Sha'uri's ear, tasting the bitter and metallic taste of blood on her tongue.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

Postby ⠀vega » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:06 am

────────────────────────────────

SHA’URI

Gender: Female Pack: Sanctus Rank: Yearling(Rainie’s daughter) Witch: Muru and Branna. Mentioned: Muru and Branna

Sha'uri detected her prompt positioned ears sentimentality thudding on the brink layers of guard hairs ruffled on her defined cheekbones. The rude comment shrilled her triumph, vacating the focal arrogance just for a spilt moment, 'You are foolish to think that you have won'. At that moment in time her cranked mug still obtaining a little devilish advantage, so what could that mutt be questioning? The tainted thought lingering in her mind dripping from layer upon  layer of intercut meaning. Don't get her wrong she still definitely defies her self as dominating the battle, as she once saw it. On the other hand the tentative vocals circumferenced her clouded mind; clouded with a ill stricken greed to vanquish the un tolerances female. Banish her from the yearlings terra, in this mind she was the Matriarch and was rightfully winning this battle!
Sha'uri finished her highly poised gaze lulling it over the victims orbs. A sudden depth in intensity swirled with in its volume . A furry fired metaphorical russet stare angled into her sassed glare. A change, she thought. This could alternative into something bemusing. It was as if Branna wanted to tell the young female something, so thing nesssasery. Pfft, she was having minimal observations in body language and chose Indefinably to block this gesture.. She 'thought' she didn't need it. A mistake was how to put the following actions lightly.
Before her reactions deemed the inevitable, Sha'uri was clutched by her blanketed scruff the indentation on peaked needles surged through her nervous system delivering the brain a painful message. She was wrong to ignore the threats and curses. She would NEVER admit this. It seemed as the urban soils fell away from her prestigious mitts as she was swiftly jolted into the atmosphere. Her natural instinct told her pointed talons to scramble at the emptiness. And if successful would puncture three light marks on the adults body. Panic for a moment out stretched arrogance but nothing could out stretch aggression. Her serpentine opened slightly wider indulging a scoffed snarl, not her usual since she was in the air with her scruff clutched between the enemy's jaws. The general sound failed slowly as she was plummeted to the floor. A large billow of beige dust revolved from her focal point scattering the scene as her bodice surfaced the ground. She could sense the impending pressure of the large adult on her, the idiot. But what could she do she was not ready for a battle as such, her first would NEVER be forgotten...
Agh, a receding surge of rigid pain swung a blow at her nerves, tearing at her gorgeous fluffed aud. Another clutch latched onto her lobe tugging at her receptor the pain was un defyed. Russet liquid tetherly merged between Branna taste buds and her damp steaming ear, a slight trickle curtly slithered across her face. Oh how the yearling had out matched her self. She was the dramatic type claiming her self that she could see the end, her time up. Nope she thought she would never give up. Her painful mind ticked miserably, aha a plan brimmed.  She softened her tensed figure every muscle lay on the floor her orbs lolled in there sockets, she faked that she had been nocked on conscious from the 'abuse'. In hope that some one would pin all the dept on the two mongrels.

"Sarcasm: because murder would get me kicked out of my pack."

⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:50 pm

Doodle_Bunny wrote:

••¤(`×[¤ נαяεη ¤]×´)¤••

i. Gender= Male ii.Location = Sanctum Camp iii. Rank = Custos iv. Age = 2 Years v. Tag = Caelum, Eden

Once Jaren had determined the race was over, he gathered his hoard into a nice pile. He saw that his was significantly bigger than Caelum's.

"H-ha! Hah!" Jaren laughed in between exhausted panting, "I did it! I beat you!"

This was the first time Jaren had ever competed against someone before. He knew he was pretty fast despite his lack of strength, but he never thought he was this exceptionally fast. He felt a sense of pride growing within him like the start of a burbling spring. If he was this fast against a medicus, how fast was he in comparison to all the other custos? Maybe working wouldn't be so bad if he had a skill that he was legitimately good at.

---

Words= 123

C A E L U M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. } {tags. Jaren}
"You did," Caelum said, pleased, as it seemed that Jaren's mood had improved significantly and their piles collectively was more than enough for him to rest easy for now, "Impressive," he added, hoping that hearing so would please the custos and keep him this enthusiastic.

"Now comes the tedious part of hauling this all back," Caelum sighed, half to himself. He gently gathered the flowers in his jaws, careful to curl his tongue back so he didn't absorb any of the precious flavors that seeped out of any damaged petals. He nodded for Jaren to do the same, pricking his ears, instinctively checking for anything in the area that could mess with the pile that they would be leaving behind while heading back to the dens. Sensing nothing that would be particularly interested in the calendula around, he started to quickly trot towards the camp, looking over his shoulder to make sure that Jaren was following him.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:42 am

C A E L U M
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. } {tags. Jaren}
"You did," Caelum said, pleased, as it seemed that Jaren's mood had improved significantly and their piles collectively was more than enough for him to rest easy for now, "Impressive," he added, hoping that hearing so would please the custos and keep him this enthusiastic.

"Now comes the tedious part of hauling this all back," Caelum sighed, half to himself. He gently gathered the flowers in his jaws, careful to curl his tongue back so he didn't absorb any of the precious flavors that seeped out of any damaged petals. He nodded for Jaren to do the same, pricking his ears, instinctively checking for anything in the area that could mess with the pile that they would be leaving behind while heading back to the dens. Sensing nothing that would be particularly interested in the calendula around, he started to quickly trot towards the camp, looking over his shoulder to make sure that Jaren was following him.

••¤(`×[¤ נαяεη ¤]×´)¤••

i. Gender= Male ii.Location = Sanctum Camp iii. Rank = Custos iv. Age = 2 Years v. Tag = Caelum, Keifer, Kodeas, Kit

Jaren was too enthralled to complain. Finally, he had a real skill to call his own. He placed a big mouthful of the calendula into the medicus den. He even felt the need to impress the medicus further.

"Don't even worry about the rest of this stuff, Caelum!" Jaren grinned, "I'll get the rest of it before you can shake a tail!"

Before Caelum could say anything for or against the notion, he was already starting off again. However, before he could bolt, the wind changed direction, carrying some scents with it. There were two--no three-- unfamiliar wolf scents getting way too close to the territory for comfort.

"Uh... actually scratch that thought..." Jaren drew back and whispered to Caelum, "I think we got intruders. I'm gonna get a closer look."

Jaren ran off in the direction of the three. Once he got close enough, he sunk his body low to conceal himself in the foliage. There he saw them. The three outsiders known as Keifer, Kodeas, and Kit.

---

Words = 170
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haru ; » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:23 am

ASTA could only watch on sternly as Rian admonished the stranger, his unnervingly calm tone possessing more than a little menace to the female's perked ears. It irked her that this loner was blatantly showing so much disrespect. With a slow, careful blink of her striking golden amber orbs, she subtly shifted her wait onto her front legs, easing her claws into the soil for more traction lest the loner tried anything funny.

But even more startling, that is, was the sudden wave of fresh scents that washed over her, and the pale-coated female angled her elegantly defined head over to the west. With a deep inhale, she sensed at least three other wolves in the vicinity. None of them holding the dearly familiar pack odour. The fur at the back of her neck rose subconsciously, and her gaze hardened as she tilted her muzzle towards Laelynn — a head's up. While her black-cloaked Patriarch was occupied with the loner's sassy attitude Asta slipped away in the scents' direction. Her lithe frame weaved through the olive green foliage she knew and understood with a kind of supple grace. Rounded paws tensed at the claws only betrayed her nervousness as the new smells grew more pungent amongst the other foresty scents. There were three wolves? If they decided to attack Asta was uncertain of her chances, especially if they were wolves larger than she was. Despite being a highly skilled and experienced fighter, not even the bravest would have dared take on three full sized wolves on their own. It would have been suicide.

Rounding the slight bend around the weathered oak tree, Asta's penetrating stare immediately fell upon the largest of the lot — a male with a sea of red, brown and grey mingled within his thick expanse of fur. He appeared to be confronting another pair of wolves huddling close to one another. Siblings, then. Whatever they were doing right on the borders of Sanctum territory, pray to the creator god that Rian didn't find them and cross his thin line of patience.

"Simply passing?" the Custos began calmly, her melodious voice rolling off her tongue. She had always been more confident than her sister, yet public confrontations still wasn't her strongest suit. She didn't want to seem threatening, but she wanted to let them know she couldn't, and wouldn't take any disrespect or slyness. Her intolerance wouldn't be able to hold back from retaliating. Curling her tail slightly, Asta glanced from each one to the next in turn. "I understand that Rian wouldn't automatically place loners on the chopping block, but pray speak of your intentions before he discovers you here," she said, mildly gentle yet direct. Her gaze flicked back to the large male she had first noticed earlier. There was a hint of familiarity there, almost as if she had seen him before, which wasn't unlikely seeing that she had seen countless loners come and go in her lifetime.

look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:51 am

ASTA could only watch on sternly as Rian admonished the stranger, his unnervingly calm tone possessing more than a little menace to the female's perked ears. It irked her that this loner was blatantly showing so much disrespect. With a slow, careful blink of her striking golden amber orbs, she subtly shifted her wait onto her front legs, easing her claws into the soil for more traction lest the loner tried anything funny.

But even more startling, that is, was the sudden wave of fresh scents that washed over her, and the pale-coated female angled her elegantly defined head over to the west. With a deep inhale, she sensed at least three other wolves in the vicinity. None of them holding the dearly familiar pack odour. The fur at the back of her neck rose subconsciously, and her gaze hardened as she tilted her muzzle towards Laelynn — a head's up. While her black-cloaked Patriarch was occupied with the loner's sassy attitude Asta slipped away in the scents' direction. Her lithe frame weaved through the olive green foliage she knew and understood with a kind of supple grace. Rounded paws tensed at the claws only betrayed her nervousness as the new smells grew more pungent amongst the other foresty scents. There were three wolves? If they decided to attack Asta was uncertain of her chances, especially if they were wolves larger than she was. Despite being a highly skilled and experienced fighter, not even the bravest would have dared take on three full sized wolves on their own. It would have been suicide.

Rounding the slight bend around the weathered oak tree, Asta's penetrating stare immediately fell upon the largest of the lot — a male with a sea of red, brown and grey mingled within his thick expanse of fur. He appeared to be confronting another pair of wolves huddling close to one another. Siblings, then. Whatever they were doing right on the borders of Sanctum territory, pray to the creator god that Rian didn't find them and cross his thin line of patience.

"Simply passing?" the Custos began calmly, her melodious voice rolling off her tongue. She had always been more confident than her sister, yet public confrontations still wasn't her strongest suit. She didn't want to seem threatening, but she wanted to let them know she couldn't, and wouldn't take any disrespect or slyness. Her intolerance wouldn't be able to hold back from retaliating. Curling her tail slightly, Asta glanced from each one to the next in turn. "I understand that Rian wouldn't automatically place loners on the chopping block, but pray speak of your intentions before he discovers you here," she said, mildly gentle yet direct. Her gaze flicked back to the large male she had first noticed earlier. There was a hint of familiarity there, almost as if she had seen him before, which wasn't unlikely seeing that she had seen countless loners come and go in her lifetime.

••¤(`×[¤ נαяεη ¤]×´)¤••

i. Gender= Male ii.Location = Sanctum Camp iii. Rank = Custos iv. Age = 2 Years v. Tag = Asta, Keifer, Kodeas, Kit

The young custos was hesitant to engage with these strangers. That was until the lovely, female custos, Asta showed up to interrogate them. Seeing her show up gave him a boost to his confidence, so he revealed himself from his hiding spot.

"Yeah!" Jaren barked, "What are you doing over here? Didn't you smell the scent-markers?"

He stood beside Asta as a back-up. Sure, he wasn't the most imposing wolf in the world, but some back up was better than none at all. At least that was the reasoning he was going with. Truth be told, he knew very little about combat, but it wouldn't stop him from trying if he had to.

---

Words = 115
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 016.

Postby paper planets » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:39 am

── ( ) ──────────── (( EIFER !!! ✰✰✰
    " i will never lose the love for the arriving, but i'm born to leave. "
    ( keifer ) . ( no pack ) . ( outsider ) . ( sanctum outskirts ) . ( tags - kodeas, kit, asta, jaren )

The lone male watched silently as the two wolves - seemingly siblings - took in his presence. The male stared him down in silent scrutiny and when he stepped protectively in front of his sister, Keifer scoffed and averted his gaze momentarily. He wasn't going to attack the two. For one, that would be a very unfair fight, despite the dark-pelted wolf's strength in combat and his size, he couldn't face two able-bodied wolves on his own. When the male slowly moved his piercing yellow gaze back to the two, he was surprised to see aggression in the male's posture, he stood a little straighter at that, knowing that, if they attacked him, he would not turn tail and run. But, he couldn't think of that for too long because the female had peered out from behind her brother and was speaking incredulously. He shook his head, "You don't want a pack wolf to find you. They're not like us and they definitely they won't leave their pack to travel alone. To them, safety is in numbers," he said dryly, then, after regarding the siblings with a careful eye he continued, "But I suppose you two don't like to be alone either."

Keifer watched, with a covered curiosity, as the female stepped forwards and spoke with a sly look on her face. He curled his lip slightly, merely to show his annoyance with the female's confidently spoken words, "Of course I know what I'm doing. I've been doing this for my whole life," he said gruffly, his yellow eyes cold. He looked around, angered at the female's assumption, Pfft! I'm not new to this at all... Foolish female thinking she's clever, he scoffed inaudibly What does she know? Keifer turned his gaze back to the female and spoke again, "Pack wolves have a strong sense of.. Nationalism," he went on slowly, "They think that their way of life is better and when you disagree with their way of life, you become the enemy," his voice was different now, it had an almost soft tone to it as his gaze looked beyond the other loners, "They won't hesitate to use force to make you understand that their way is superior." He shook his head quickly, and when he spoke again his voice was gruff and cold, with a a small, sly grin stretching out across his muzzle, "So, I fight back. But... In a smarter way. They like to attack loners, even when they aren't on their precious territory. So, I sneak in, leave scent trails, wander close to their camp and watch chaos ensue," he said with a light chuckle, "They're pretty adamant with keeping only their scent trails in their territory, it's quite amusing to see them freak out, wondering if they're under attack," he mused.

Almost as soon as Keifer's words ended, he caught the scent of two new arrivals. Before he could whip his head around and search for the source, he heard a calm voice speak up. He turned only halfway to look at the female - obviously a pack wolf - and to keep an eye on the two loners. He lifted his head slightly, "My intentions aren't violent," he addressed, which was true. While he may've been shown unfair treatment in his earlier years and now his antics concerning pack wolves were a sort of revenge. He simply did it for a laugh, or to mess with the pack wolves' minds, the only times he fought with pack wolves, was they showed blatant aggression and advanced to attack him. As Keifer's thoughts momentarily occupied his mind, another wolf had shown up. And he had an aura of energy radiating off him in waves. The loner looked at him after his sharp and sudden bark and narrowed his eyes, "Of course," he murmured, "But," he said dramatically, I don't exactly believe in scent markers."

Keifer stayed silent after that and looked around. This was not how he wanted this to turn out. He simply wanted to walk in, give the two loners something to think about and slip away unnoticed before the patrol showed up. He glanced quickly at the light-pelted female and knew that, if she was here, even more of her pack-mates would show up soon. He looked around quickly, thinking of an escape route he could use. He had no longing for this to turn violent, so if he could slip away without the pack wolves knowing, he would.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:17 am

C A E L U M
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. } {tags. Jaren, Asta, Kodeas, Kit}
Caelum took a deep breath and shook his head as Jaren ran off without letting him get a single word in otherwise. He hesitated, wondering if he should simply do his duty and finish carrying back the calendula to the camp and let the custos deal with it. He did smell Asta in the direction Jaren was heading as well, but he couldn't make out exactly how many strangers were in their territory--more than two, it seemed. Although he wouldn't be too useful if it came to a fight, he'd be damned if he didn't at least try to defuse the situation or be there to help in case worst came to worst. He quickly trotted over to the group of wolves, the tension in the air making him uneasy.

"What's going on here?" he asked, keeping his voice low and nonthreatening, glancing at each of the wolves before drawing up,
placing himself slightly between the strangers and Jaren. Asta didn't seem like she'd attack them, at least as long as none of them provoked them, but he knew Jaren could be a little too excitable for his own good. If he lunged at them, he'd maybe be able to knock him back slightly. Not that he was any confident that he'd be able to manage that--but it was worth a try to prevent unnecessary bloodshed.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ♕. ── 05

Postby laf » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:13 pm

..........rhaegar
    sanctus custos
    located outside camp
    hunting
    feeling energized
    rhaegar launched himself at the deer with every force he could muster, sinking his teeth deep into its thigh and jerking his head back and forth. he saw a flash of silver once more as raine leapt for the deer's heels, causing it to stumble and fall. rhaegar slid to a halt, stumbling over his own paws for a moment. finding himself several yards beyond where his companion crouched beside their wounded quarry. he circled back to raine and the deer and watched with satisfaction as she sank her teeth into its throat. licking a smear of blood from his muzzle, rhaegar regarded his matriarch. he bowed his head at her praise. "all in a day's work, i suppose," rhaegar rumbled, angling his ears toward the beautiful she-wolf. with the upcoming tournaments, his mind had been consumed with anticipation. he had no specific love for combat but had found early on that it came to him naturally, far more so than any of his siblings. playing to his talents had always worked for him. the opportunity to become more was quickly approaching and the silver-furred brute planned to seize it by the throat.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toastedtea » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:28 pm

K I T
female - outsider - no mate - outskirts of Sanctum territory - with Kodeas, Keifer, Caelum, Asta, Jaren - Curious, Cautious

Kit listened to the loner's words, considering them with an open mind. She could understand his points easily, and even take his gruffness with dignity. She understood the life of a pack better, however, due to spending the majority of her life until recently, as a part of one, and a good one at that. That nationalism he spoke of, the concern when a stranger entered the territory, it came from protectiveness, family values, the interest of the pack. He offered the opinion of someone who saw different, and she valued that too, but she still sided with her own thoughts, though now unable to give them up for consideration. It was in better interest to make her intentions clear to the pack wolves. "We also have no ill intentions towards you, or your pack. I guess since you speak of this wolf, Rian, as one who will decide our fate should we stay in your territory, he is your alpha?" She asked lightly in response to all, showing no signs of being defensive or aggressive. Her ears perked forward and posture relaxed, she hoped to have these wolves understand she and her brother meant no harm. Back in her old familial pack, it would have been the same situation. She understood the caution that one would have when dealing with a stranger, and could only hope that these wolves had the same kind disposition that they had held in these situations. She tried to hide her amusement at the younger wolf that stood beside the female, slight hidden by the male who'd stepped in front of him; though she didn't doubt he would get involved should things get hostile, right now his righteousness was kind of endearing.
Even so, the situation she now found herself and Kodeas in was one to be treated with care. One misstep and the pack wolves, she imagined, would become defensive. She cast a silent gaze at the larger loner whom they'd been talking with, not bothering to hide her amusement there.
Now what will you do, I wonder? She said under her breath, for him to hear only since he stood closest. She imagined that this had not gone as he had planned.

K O D E A S
male - outsider - no mate - outskirts of Sanctum territory - with Kit, Keifer, Caelum, Asta, Jaren - Protective, Cautious

The situation had escalated from one strange wolf to four, and Kodeas could feel himself beginning to stress. This was a dangerous situation, even if there was not yet a sign of aggression from any of the others. He'd been a little irked by the way the loner spoke to his sister, but the time had passed for that conversation. Now he listened to her question and paid close attention to the posture of the other wolves. The loner they'd been speaking to stood between them and the group, off to the side,
and held a position that would let him look at the group and the two of them at the same time. His attention would then be divided, however. The mature female and male of the pack were calm, but there was still a tenseness in the air. The younger wolf didn't worry Kodeas much, especially since the older male seemed to want to keep him from a fray. As long as they all kept their heads, Kodeas didn't see why this couldn't end nicely.
"We'd like to speak with your alpha, if it's possible." He added onto his sister's question for further clarification, deep voice a contrast to the light one of his sister's. Joining a pack had admittedly been a part of Kodeas's quest, and while he wasn't certain if Kit would follow him, he'd like to see the state of this one. The fact that the two pack wolves hadn't immediately tried to attack them seemed promising to Kodeas, morbid as that might be. They'd had that in the past, between them leaving their familial pack and now, so it gave the male a small spark of hope.
Last edited by Toastedtea on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toastedtea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me