to be destined. |open to joining|

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: to be destined. |closed to joining|

Postby Nyte- » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:36 pm

cloud. currently at the lake, talking with twyla.
          The tom's tounge was inches from the water before a loud and angry hiss caught his attention. He turned, eyes wide and blinking in still sleepy confusion. "I.. uh.." He looked back at the water before sitting up, looking back at the other cat with a smile on his face. His long fluffy tail sweeping around to wrap around his body. "Sorry! I was just coming down to get a drink... The heat has been quite fierce lately.." He stayed sitting, eyes slightly closed as a smile stayed on his face. Trying to come off as non-threatening as possible. You met a lot of cats out here, and Cloud found it best to either make friends, or try and not make enemies in the least.
" its not because im lazy, its because i don't care. "
this is a shikamaru stan account don't @ me
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:46 pm

Twyla tilted her head, most cats didnt respond the way this cat had. She still bristled but she leaned back, falling onto her haunches and sitting, also wrapping her tail around her body. She was a small cat. But she made up for her size with ferocity. She would make the decision to attack in 0.4 seconds when she felt threatened or angry, one of her bad traits, her fiery temper. "It is warm," she replied, resting her paw on her bird and pulling it closer to her. "What is your name?" she asked, light green eyes calming as she grew curious. She didnt feel threatened by this white tom.
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:47 pm

thunder awoke first of the three, squeezing out of the small den they had made under a sturdy bush and sniffing the air. She stretched slowly and then poked her head back into the den. Of course they're still fast asleep. Typical. She let out a huff and retreated from the den entrance. There seemed to be strange scents from the direction of the lake, and she didn't fancy a border squabble this morning. She instead headed away from the lake, quieting her pawsteps and breathing in deeply, searching for prey. Weird. Normally there aren't so many rogue scents around. Most be a confrontation. Not getting involved there, Wolf would skin me.

{ all of my cats are open, wolf and lark are sleeping in a den under a bush and thunder is hunting, they're all pretty close to the lake c:
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyte- » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:03 pm

cloud. currently at the lake, talking with twyla
          Thankfully, the cat seemed to calm herself down a bit. He was grateful that his plan had worked. By this point he had come to realize that the cats he came across always seemed to respond in two ways, calm down as she had, or chase him off anyway. Cloud's smile never faded as he spoke. "My name is Cloud." His voice was gentle but firm and soothing in a way that took him many moons to perfect. "How about yourself? I've not seen you around here. You must be great at concealment, huh?" His ears flicked, whisker twitching as his gaze got temporarily side-tracked as a fish jumped in the distance, its scales shining in the rays before disappearing again.
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Twyla observed this white male for a while. considering if she should tell him who she was. When she saw his eyes divert she turned to see the fish, its scales shining brilliantly. She turned her attention back to him, her whiskers twitching before she nodded, finally deciding she would tell him who she was. Despite her fiery personality she did grow lonely, especially when her only interactions tended to be violent with other Rogues, but this tom seemed different, something about the way he spoke soothed her, her fur was slowly starting to settle back along her spine.
"My name is Twyla.. That is the name my stupid can openers gave me before dumping me in this forest as a kitten," she spoke, frowning at the thought of the humans who had owned her once. "Something about me biting too much.." she chuffed, amused, clearly happy with herself at this.
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyte- » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:28 pm

cloud. currently at the lake, talking with twyla
          Cloud kept an eye on the she-cat out of here peripherals, mocking his interest in the water, seeing if another fish would appear. Once her fur began to settle more, his seemingly lazy gaze turned back toward her as she gave him her name. Twyla. He raised an eyebrow and nodded slowly. It took him a moment to realize that what she called 'can openers' were what his mother had called two-legs. He had never seen them before, but had heard stories that they used to frequent this area much more than they ever did now. He had been here for many moons and had not seen one. She joked about herself, and Cloud's smile widened into a small laugh himself. "Well I was certainly frightened." he offered, looking back at the water. "You mind?" he asked, crouching down again but not yet lapping at the water.
Nyte-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoxyDo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:07 am

Willow - At the forest - Thunder
Willow yawned, stretched and gave herself a quick shake, causing any dirt or dust on her to fall. She didn't sleep all that well, but she was used to it by now. The morning was hot and musty, no wind blew whatsoever. The distant tap of a woodpecker could be heard - along with the sound of an alarm call from a bird, lately there have been more loners around, which kept her on edge - she'd often see a white cat hunting or strolling around in the forest, as well as a she-cat who usually stays by the lake. She never went to greet them though.

Shaking herself once more she made her way into the forest. The sounds and smells of critters looking for food filled her ears and nostrils - rabbits, mice, robins, chickadees, sparrows, squirrels, and so on - she licked her lips, almost being able to taste the prey in her jaws already.

She sank down low to the ground, her tail just barely touching the ground, her head slightly popping out of the grass. In front of sat a plump mouse, who was too occupied with it's meal to notice danger. She crept closer, making no noise at all, she was now a tail length away from her prey. Before it finally noticed her it was to late, her long paws trapped it's tail, keeping it from running away. With one quick bite it was dead, laying limp on the ground. She smiled and licked her paws with satisfaction - this had been her best kill so far.

Willow lifted her head, the sound of rustling nearby had alerted her, along with the scent of cat. She picked up her mouse and safely dug it beneath a tree, for safe keeping. Willow wasn't one to confront anyone, so she just sat still nearby, waiting to see whether the cat would come her way.

Karma - Sleeping in a tree - open

--------
Feel free to friend me, send me RP's and just to talk!
I love a good chat.
Also feel free to send me RP's, I love that too <3

My Eldemore -->>> Lanterns.
My Flight Rising -->>> Lanterns
DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guh-huh! » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:46 am

𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕪
→ [ loner | tom | tags: open ] ←

the footsteps and familiar sounds of the loner's den were growing slowly as the sun began to rise, and the cinnamon tom’s ear flickered softly as his amber eyes shot open. inhaling sharply, dusty forced his tail to curl hastily as he stretched out her limbs for the day ahead. his ears slowly slid back, his mind blank from the restless night of sleep she tried to achieve. it seemed as though sleep was becoming scarce for the loner, as something had caught his attention last night- that same dream of the fluffy white cat. while he'd never seen a cat like it before; it was there before his eyes, almost calling to him. exhaling slowly, dusty placed his paws over his muzzle in an attempt to wipe away the thoughts that still shroud his mind before he headed outside.

stepping out into the sunlight, dusty's whiskers twitched with the sharp scent of other loners. it seemed like every passing day there was another new cat that had drawn closer to his den, much to dusty's dismay. if finding a new den location would stop these loners from edging closer- so be it. he lifted his head as he wandered further west, trying to see if the scents dwindled as he made his way towards a great pine tree. somehow- the scents drew stronger either way he chose. uneasiness began to swell in the pit of his stomach as he moved along his way.

______

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖
→ [ loner | molly | tags: x ] ←

asleep rn.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:11 am

thunder was deep in concentration, when the mouse she was stalking suddenly heard her and broke for cover. She cursed at it under her breath and then sat up, smelling cat, and close. It was an unfamiliar scent, but she decided to throw caution to the wind and investigate it. Pushing through the underbrush, she encountered a calico she-cat that looked to be the same age as her. "Hello. I haven't seen you around." She never had been good with conversation, because Lark and Wolf were the only cats she was around often and she'd be better off talking to rocks than she would be talking to them.
    [tagged;; willow]

[Wolf and Lark are open, asleep under a bush near the lake]
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoxyDo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:29 am

Willow - Loner - Thunder

She narrowed her eyes a the new comer - she looked her age, but she was slightly bigger - like most other female. She kept a blank face as she talked, not wanting to show friendliness to a stranger.

"I am Willow...." She said calmly. "... And you are?"

--------
Feel free to friend me, send me RP's and just to talk!
I love a good chat.
Also feel free to send me RP's, I love that too <3

My Eldemore -->>> Lanterns.
My Flight Rising -->>> Lanterns
DoxyDo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me