Into the Night - Warrior Semi Lit Roleplay

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Into the Night - Warrior Semi Lit Roleplay

Postby kalcifer » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:58 am

INTO THE NIGHT
Dawnclan and Duskclan have
neighboured each other
for years but after their
forest became a bush walk for
twolegs it has become
dangerous to come out during
the day. Scared and worried
Dawnclan wants to stay in the
forest and come out at night
while Duskclan believes
moving is a better idea.
What will the clans choose.
Last edited by kalcifer on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Into the Night - Warrior Semi Lit Roleplay

Postby kalcifer » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:19 am

RULES
> 3+ Sentences
> Post Forms in the discussion thread
> Realistic warriors only
> Be nice
> No perfect clean cut characters
> LGBT+ allowed
> Follow all standard RP rules
> No power playing
> Be reasonably active (At least once every 2-3 days)
> Correct spelling and grammar (One or two mistakes are ok)
> PM me if you are going to not be active for a while
Last edited by kalcifer on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:20 am

quickly coded by roses :3

DUSKCLAN!!
Leader
Stormstar - 27 - Tom

Deputy
Lightningnose - 25 - Tom - roses - !

Medicine Cat
Graynose- 38 - Tom - takemetoneverland
app. Name - Age - Gender - User

Warriors
Darkclaw - 21 - She-cat - _Konata_
Honeystep - 28 - She-cat - Pusheen~Love
Heavystep - 28 - Tom - Pusheen~Love
Cloudsoar - 52 - Tom - Pusheen~Love
Riverfrost - 35 - She-cat - Pusheen~Love

Apprentices
Jaypaw - 7 - She-cat - Pusheen~Love
Stormpaw - 7 - Tom - Pusheen~Love
Robinpaw - 7 - She-cat - takemetoneverland

Queens
Lillypetal - 34 - She-cat - Pusheen~Love
Cloudwatcher - 25 - She-cat - roses - !
Name - Age - Gender - User

Kits

Elders
DAWNCLAN!!
Leader
Foxstar - 42 - Tom - Sunsmoke

Deputy
Bluefeather - 79 - She-cat - Ocean Plumeria

Medicine Cat
Reedpool - 34 - Tom - _Konata_
app. Name - Age - Gender - User

Warriors
Robinfeather - 21 - Tom - _Konata_
Ravenfeather - 26 - She-cat - Pusheen~Love
Autumnleaf - 45 - Tom - Pusheen~Love
Duskfur - 42 - Tom - Pusheen~Love
Willowheart - 26 - She-cat - Pusheen~Love
Coalpelt - 37 - Tom - Pusheen~Love
Foxpelt - 39 - She-cat - Pusheen~Love
Hawkfeather - 28 - Tom - takemetoneverland

Apprentices
Tigerpaw - 8 - Tom - _Konata_
Cherrypaw - 10 - She-cat - roses - !
Lavenderpaw - 8 - She-cat - takemetoneverland
Mudpaw - 10 - Tom - Sunsmoke

Queens

Kits

Elders
Nightfog - 20 - Tom - roses - !

Relationships

Code
→ = One cat likes the other
↔ = Both cats like each other
⇔ = Mates
➦ = Mentor apprentice
⤧ = Siblings
⤔ = Mother and kits

Foxpelt → Hawkfeather
Mudpaw → Cherrypaw
Nightfog → Stormstar
Lillypetal ⤧ Riverfrost
Heavytail ⤧ Honeystep
Jaypaw ⤧ Stormpaw
Cloudwatcher ⤧ Lightningnose
Foxstar ➦ Cherrypaw
Coalpelt ➦ Tigerpaw
Lightningnose ➦ Stormpaw
Darkclaw ➦ Jaypaw
Robinfeather ➦ Lavenderpaw
Riverfrost ➦ Robinpaw
Last edited by kalcifer on Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 20 times in total.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:20 am

Last edited by kalcifer on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:19 am

Posting now open!
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:21 pm

| Stormstar | Duskclan | Leader | Tom | Tags: Open |

I blink slowly as I awake from my slumber, the light of the rising moon flutters into the den. Flashbacks of the previous gathering fill my head, I remember Dawnclan saying we should keep this waking up at night routine but prey such as birds are asleep in their nests. Although moving is a struggle it is clearly the better idea, even at night there is a risk of getting seen by a twoleg. The twolegs dogs are everywhere during the day and if one slips its collar then our clans could be in danger. I stretch my limbs and exit camp thinking about laying in the sun somewhere but sadly I am too late for that, the sun has just set.

| Darkclaw | Duskclan | Warrior | She-cat | Tags: Open |

As soon as I awake I groom myself and get up to re-arrange my nest. I must have rolled around a lot in my sleep as all the leaves and moss where shifted to the side and the sticks where in a mess. Yawning, I exit the den and see Stormstar sitting outside his den. I give him a nod in greeting and I wander to the fresh kill pile. It is almost empty, only a couple of small creatures lay there, I look into a mouses lifeless eyes and let out a sigh. We better organize a hunting patrol soon before there is no food left.

| Robinfeather | Dawnclan | Warrior | Tom | Tags: Open |

The camp is pretty much empty, Reedpool is snoring in his den, and the night sky is almost clear of clouds leaving the moon full and bright. I sit outside my den waiting for someone to talk to. I want to do some hunting training with Lavenderpaw today. In the distance I hear a Barn owl hoot. Owls are annoying, they steal prey such as mice and rats from us.

| Reedpool | Dawnclan | Med Cat | Tom | Tags: Open |

A Barn owl's cry awakes me from my sleep. The scent of herbs and berries waft into my nose as I open my eyes to see a small supply of medicine. The stock is low and so I will have to go out on my own to look for some herbs. "I wish I had an apprentice who could go get this for me." I grumble quietly. Through the vines blocking my den I can see Robinfeather.
I like Robinfeather's apprentice, she would make a fine medicine cat.

| Tigerpaw | Dawnclan | Apprentice | Tom | Tags: Open |

My eyes flutter open to see the moon has already awoken two of my clanmates. The chirping of cicadas fill the air and a cool night breeze pushes its way through my ginger coat. I exit the den and my eyes scan the area for Coalpelt.
I want to try out my fighting moves today.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:44 pm

RavenfeatherShe catCrush:open Warrior Tags: open
She sat outside, grooming herself and eyeing a vole in the prey pile hungrily.. She licked her lips as she made her way over

Foxpeltshe catcrush:openwarriortags;open
The fire coloured she cat was sleeping on her moss and feather mixed nest. She dreams of chasing a squirrel in the forest behind their camp..

Autunmleaftomcrush:openwarriortags: open!
He looked offended.. "Ugh. Am I not allowed to say a good morning to you?" he mews as he let his mixed pelt glide along hers

Lillypetalshe catcrush:openQueentags;her kits
She snuggled her sleeping newborns close to her fluffy chest..her old mate had left her the day after they tried for kits the love of her life or so she thought had broken her heart

CloudsoarTomcrush:openWarriortags;none
He looked up at the leader then around camp.. She did a good job

RiverfrostShe catcrush:openWarriortags;none
She curled around herself, purring in her sleep

DuskfurTomcrush:openWarriortags;none
The tom was eating something from the prey ditch

SilverheartShe catcrush:openWarriortags;none

She woke up, her green eyes fluttering open as she yawned loudly

JaypawShe catcrush:openApprenticetags;none
The apprentice curled around her brother for warmth..

StormpawTomcrush:openApprenticetags;none

He purred as he saw his sister sleeping

HeavytailTomcrush:openWarriortags;none
He shared tongues with his sister, talking about cats(in a good way) he was trying to find out if she liked any tom

HoneystepShe catcrush:openWarriortags;none
The pretty tabby scoffed at her brothers attempts to find who this non existant cat who she said was called "Bird brain" . He believed her

(Have like 8 cats open :) )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post one.

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:43 pm

xxxx Nightfog stared across the border as he circled the clan's territory. He could see mainly was about a fox length in front of him, past that it's all just complete blur. He at least hoped that his vision stayed as it is now, since he at least can see close up. However, with his luck, that will soon change. Even adding on top of his vision problems, he can't see much with the darkening as even his night vision wasn't all that great. "Cat that can't see in the dark... Pitiful." He hissed to himself.
    [ Tags // Open, Dawnclan border ]

xxxx Lightningnose watched as the sun set, glancing around the camp for his apprentice to soon be waking. He was one who had stayed up and patrolled camp for any morning dangers, but he was still wide awake. "Stormpaw?" He demanded, calling up his apprentice.
    [ Tags // Open, Duskclan camp ]

xxxx Cloudwatcher's wide stomach forced her to purr almost everyday. However, she never let a purr slip around the cats around her. Leaving the nursery, she glanced at her brother and Stormstar. "Will they allow me to at least hunt a little...?" She mumbled to herself, thinking out loud.
    [ Tags // Open, Duskclan camp ]

xxxx Cherrypaw's sleeping.
    [ Tags // Open, Dawnclan apprentice's den ]
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:45 am

| Stormstar | Duskclan | Leader | Tom | Tags: Cloudwatcher |

I see Lightningnose awake and I go to talk to him about making a patrol but he seems to be trying to wake his apprentice. The camp is slowly getting filled up with Duskclan cats creating a homely feel. I wander over to the Queens den and peek inside. "Hi. Sorry for bothering you but how are you feeling?" I ask, interested in seeing if see wanted to go on this mornings border patrol.

| Darkclaw | Duskclan | Warrior | She-cat | Tags: Open |

As soon as I awake I groom myself and get up to re-arrange my nest. I must have rolled around a lot in my sleep as all the leaves and moss where shifted to the side and the sticks where in a mess. Yawning, I exit the den and see Stormstar sitting outside his den. I give him a nod in greeting and I wander to the fresh kill pile. It is almost empty, only a couple of small creatures lay there, I look into a mouses lifeless eyes and let out a sigh. We better organize a hunting patrol soon before there is no food left.

| Robinfeather | Dawnclan | Warrior | Tom | Tags: Open |

The camp is pretty much empty, Reedpool is snoring in his den, and the night sky is almost clear of clouds leaving the moon full and bright. I sit outside my den waiting for someone to talk to. I want to do some hunting training with Lavenderpaw today. In the distance I hear a Barn owl hoot. Owls are annoying, they steal prey such as mice and rats from us.

| Reedpool | Dawnclan | Med Cat | Tom | Tags: Open |

A Barn owl's cry awakes me from my sleep. The scent of herbs and berries waft into my nose as I open my eyes to see a small supply of medicine. The stock is low and so I will have to go out on my own to look for some herbs. "I wish I had an apprentice who could go get this for me." I grumble quietly. Through the vines blocking my den I can see Robinfeather.
I like Robinfeather's apprentice, she would make a fine medicine cat.

| Tigerpaw | Dawnclan | Apprentice | Tom | Tags: Coalpelt |

My eyes flutter open to see the moon has already awoken two of my clanmates. The chirping of cicadas fill the air and a cool night breeze pushes its way through my ginger coat. I exit the den and my eyes scan the area for Coalpelt.
I want to try out my fighting moves today. "Coalpelt?" I call out, hoping he will hear my meow.
Last edited by kalcifer on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:00 pm

Lavenderpaw
she-cat | 8 moons | dawnclan | apprentice | tags; open

Everything was a blur at first when Lavenderpaw open her eyes, finding herself in a large grassy field in the middle of nowhere. "Lavenderpaw..." a familiar voice as quiet as a whisper came from behind the apprentice. She whipped around to find no one there. "What's going on, w-who's there?" the apprentice stammered, turning around and around, trying to find where the voice came from. "This way Lav.." Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of something running through the woods. "W-wait!" she cried out, running after the figure. "Please, wait!" She could see the shadow, swiftly making it's way through the forest. How was it so fast? "Faster Lavenderpaw." "Please! Not so fast, I can't catch up." the apprentice panted. She could barley see the shadow anymore. Then in a flash, there was a high pitch scream and the sound of barking, Lavenderpaw immediately lost her balance, tumbling to the ground. She looked up to see a pair of bright red eyes, before she could even react, the creature lunged at her.
With a gasp Lavenderpaw woke up, breathing heavily, her eyes blurred with tears. The tabby cat frantically looked around, checking for the red eyed creature. Once she realized that it was a dream, the she was home in her nest, Lavenderpaw let out a relived sigh and stared down her paws, slightly in shock.

Graynose
tom | 38 moons | duskclan | medicine cat | tags; open

"Yarrow..willow leaves, watermint, thyme.. definitely thyme" Graynose mumbled to himself, shuffling through his herbs. It was about time he sorted them out, he had been so busy lost in his own world lately he hadn't had time to organize. "tansy, very important, cobwebs as well we're running low. Ah, yes, catmint of course but if there's none of that then goldenrod can suffice for now." the tom continued, making a quiet list of the herbs that were needed. The tom was up much earlier than he usually was, he wanted things to change. He had to stop sleeping in, he had to be up early in case anything happened, in case someone needed him.

Hawkfeather
tom | 28 moons | dawnclan | warrior | tags; open

Hawkfeather woke up with a stretch and a small yawn. After dragging himself up out of his nest, the brown tabby sleepily made his way out of the warriors den and into camp to see if anyone else was awake yet.

Robinpaw
she-cat | 7 moons | duskclan | warrior | tags; open

Robinpaw's eyes fluttered open as light began to make its way into the apprentices den. normally, she was an early riser, but lately she had been sleeping in. Maybe it was because of how hard she had been training lately, or maybe she was getting sick. she couldn't get sick, there was way too much to do. She had to practice more, especially physical combat, she was a bit clumsy and needed to work on that.

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me