𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚π₯ 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 (𝐒'π₯π₯ 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫) ─ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚π₯ 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 (𝐒'π₯π₯ 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫) ─ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧

Postby st. serpent » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:27 pm

x
      x

──────────────
      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

x
      x
      x
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ──────
      four mortals and four demons have entered into a pact with one another, wilful or otherwise is bes
      ides the point, for a more urgent call has come to their attention. sagthoxal the devourer, a power
      ful demon who was long-sealed eons ago has his echoes heard by one of the demons, who intend
      s to release the sleeping demon from his slumber and return him his throne in inferno, unleashing
      the end day of the cosmos and everything in it. threatened by this notion, two of the demons whis
      per this urgency to the ears of their beneficiaries in hopes of helping them thwart this plan. now, f
      our of these mortals come face to face with one another, their respective demons gracing their eve
      ry step, into a battlefield that they have no place in -- but finding themselves in the middle of it re
      gardless. with the unholy powers of their demonic patrons in their hands, these four humans must
      come to a resolution or pick a side. will they find themselves abiding to the intentions of their dem
      onic companions, or will they decide to raise their swords not against one another?xxxxxxxxxxxx.
      ─────────────────────────── [ 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 π‚π‘π˜ π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ ] ──
Last edited by st. serpent on Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:28 pm

x
    x

aesys and sagthoxal are the first, two demons. as primordial beings, they reign throughout the hellish circles of inferno with an iron fist, with aesys bearing the crown as the queen of inferno and her younger brother, sagthoxal, as her knight. aesys ruled over inferno for eons on end, however, unbeknownst to her, sagthoxal has been planning behind her back to overthrow her rule. sagthoxal mounted a coup with his disciple, yzannath, who had lulled and manipulated even the most loyal of aesys' demons to dethrone her. the war lasted for millennia, until aesys was felled by yzannath's trap and then banished into the mortal realm; nameless and defeated

just as it was with his sister, sagthoxal now ruled inferno with the savagery befitting to tame the masters and denizens of the realm. in a cruel twist of fate, however, sagthoxal met the same fate as his sister did eons prior, as he was then betrayed by his wife, inara, who planned a revolt against the king with tezuman, a chaotic demon repeatedly mistreated by both aesys and sagthoxal's regime. to ensure that sagthoxal would not return to reclaim his usurped seat in inferno, inara and tezuman sealed the mad demon god into the cosmic backwaters wherein the sealed gate lied on an unknown location on earth. the two demons attempted to entomb sagthoxal's loyal disciple, yzannath, into the same fate. but in a split second, he managed to trick inara and tezuman into a trap, escaping the duo's scheme

eons pass after this chain of fateful incidents. but as human civilisation grew and flourish, these demons would find themselves forgotten and weakened by the imbalance that the mortal world had imposed against their infernal home. to curb this issue, demons, especially powerful ones, have entered into unholy pacts with a select few humans willing or foolish enough to sign a contract with these cunning entities, granting them their souls in exchange of unfathomable powers and fortune

however, time would soon betray the current state of the cosmos, as sagthoxal's vengeful, slumbering echoes would ring into yzannath's ears, pleading the demon to release him from his sealed state. proving himself still as a pious devoter to the demon god, yzannath came to a plan to locate the gates to sagthoxal's seal to enact a profane ritual to bring his master back from his ageless sleep. catching wind of this situation, inara ascended to the mortal realm with her benefactress in an attempt to stop yzannath once and for all

───

the plot takes place in the kingdom of valldeaux in the regia supercontinent, a large technologically-advanced medieval-esque nation circled by the valldeaux snowpeak mountains where the gate to sagthoxal's tomb lies within its deepest cavern. a majority of valldeaux citizens and its royal court are devout followers of the church of the unmasked

right beside valldeaux is grandis, a poorer nation which, although recognised by the international community as an independent state, is under the political and economic whims of valldeaux. grandis is rich in minerals, but almost all of it is monopolised by valldeaux

───

demons are more akin to gods, but is classically arrogant and manipulative, some even more so. only few demons are able to temporarily traverse in the mortal realm, and fewer more are powerful enough to make a pact with humans. demons are bound to either inferno or the void, the latter of which is the place of origin of aesys and sagthoxal and, true to its name, devoid of anything and everything but dead stars in stagnation and doomed alternate universes and timelines. accordingly, demons need a bond with humans to freely walk in the mortal world, the only way this is formed is through a pact. demons who are successful in forming a pact with humans are called patrons, and are typically powerful and feared by their kin

beneficiaries are select humans who have formed a pact with a demon, trading their souls in the covenant to be granted immense powers. beneficiaries are physically no different than regular humans, but the more intuitive one could detect another of their kind through the slight coloured shine in their eyes. aside from the powers granted by their respective demons, beneficiaries are gifted with nigh-immortality and could lengthen their lifespans to the extremes. although since they have traded their souls to their patrons, beneficiaries are unable to die without the consent of their demons. only rarely, however, do demons take the lives of their beneficiary

the church of the unmasked is the largest religion in the world. the church worships a god known as senmaska the creator, who promises a lifetime of eternal bliss beyond death. unbeknownst to its followers, the church is a religion fabricated by yzannath, and senmaska is in reality, sagthoxal. every prayer made by the church's followers, every crusade the church lead, and every miracle performed by the church all feed into sagthoxal's god-devouring maws.
      x
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:27 am

x
    x

x
    x

───── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„ππ„π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‘πˆπ„π’

x
      x

ΰΌΊ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘πˆπ„π’π“

male - 31 - beneficiary of yzannath the winged deceiver - pyrokinesis - formal, stern, protective, intimidating - user
      x

the priest is the current leader of the largest religion in the regia supercontinent: the church of the unmasked. the church worships senmaska the creator, and under the priest’s leadership, has led crusades against heretics and those who speak against it. two years ago, the priest learnt the true nature of the church: it’s a farce, a false religion made by the first disciple of sagthoxal: yzannath, in order to subliminally spread the word of the devourer behind false, holy promises of salvation. crestfallen, the priest is then manipulated by yzannath to sign a pact with the demon. now, the priest leads the church half-heartedly, for he knew that his sermons and the miracles he perform to the church's followers are all but lies, and that the people he led have been marked by sagthoxal's insignia. by trading his soul to yzannath, the priest is granted the power to manipulate flames, perform miracles, and great wisdom
      x
      x

ΰΌΊ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒

female - 29 - beneficiary of inara the fox queen - cryokinesis - flirtatious, charismatic, calculative, intuitive - user
      x
      x

the enchantress is the wealthiest woman, if not person, in all of regia. a ruthless businesswoman, the enchantress singlehandedly monopolises global trades of valuable minerals, including coal, diamonds, nickel, and gold. she lost her entire family at the hands of the church of the unmasked when she was 20 years of age during one of the church’s many violent, but hidden, crusades. orphaned and vengeful, the enchantress’ cries of desperation and vengeance pierced through the infernal threshold and caught the attention of the grand demoness: inara. the enchantress was quick to sign a pact with inara and thereafter, the rest is history. by trading her soul to inara, the enchantress is granted the power to manipulate ice, innumerable wealth, and timeless beauty

x
      x

ΰΌΊ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“

male - 24 - beneficiary of aesys the all-mother - chlorokinesis - indecisive, shy, calm, ambitious - user
      x
      x

the lost is an unfortunate soul, reigning from the poorer nation of grandis in the regia supercontinent, a country known for being victimised by its wealthier neighbour, the state of valldeaux. he was raised by his father, a miner working under the enchantress’ mining company. once his father caught wind of the company’s illegal activities, he was persuaded by the local police to whistleblow on the corporation. this mission did not end well, however, for the lost’s father is soon assassinated by the enchantress and as such, the authorities β€” deterred by this incident β€” closed all investigations against the mining company. resonating with the lost’s grief, the demoness aesys extended her hand to the lost for a pact to satisfy his vengeance against the enchantress. by trading his soul to aesys, the lost is granted the power to manipulate plant life, accelerated healing, and an unbreakable will

x
      x

ΰΌΊ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π•πŽπ‹π€π“πˆπ‹π„

female - 25 - beneficiary of tezuman the grinning dark - umbrakinesis - fickle, extraverted, reckless, cunning - user
      x
      x

the volatile is the famous leader of the criminal gang: onyx seal, a nomadic crime group known for pillaging and wreaking havoc throughout the hundreds of states in regia, abiding to no rule, and respecting no structure. she was a victim of her abusive household and was treated like an outcast by the rest of her small hometown. brooking no more of the abuse, the volatile burned down the entirety of her town that has mistreated her ever since she was a child. intrigued by the dying screams echoing from the flames that she ignited, tezuman appeared before the volatile in the form of a shadowed gentleman, offering her a pact. by trading her soul to tezuman, the volatile is granted the power to manipulate the shadows, enhanced athleticism, and a tactical intellect

x
      x
      x

───── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ€π“π‘πŽππ’

x
      x

ΰΌΊ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓

male - yzannath the winged deceiver - severin - fire magic - manipulative, traitorous, intelligent, calculative - st. serpent
      x

yzannath the winged deceiver is the first disciple of the void beyond creation: sagthoxal the devourer. yzannath is a pious devoter of the devourer, and as such, is known as the β€œright hand of sagthoxal”. in fact, it is yzannath himself who helped banish sagthoxal’s older sister, aesys, to the mortal realm in order for sagthoxal to usurp her throne. after sagthoxal is sealed through the combined effort of inari and tezuman, yzannath departed into the earthly realm to start the church of the unmasked, a false religion worshipping a god he fabricated: senmaska, who is in actuality, sagthoxal. yzannath’s trickery lulled mankind into following the church’s beliefs, becoming the world’s largest religion. in hopes of releasing sagthoxal from his chains, yzannath manipulated the priest to enter into a pact with him
      x
      x

ΰΌΊ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

female - inara the fox queen - mortal name - ice magic - coquettish, observant, cunning, regal - user
      x
      x

inara the fox queen is the current ruler of cocytus, the most feared circle of inferno, and the former kingdom of sagthoxal. in times long gone, inara was a weak fox spirit, whose cunning mind and beauty allowed her to survive the harsh environment of hell. much to the dismay and envy of yzannath, inara caught the attention of sagthoxal, who made her his bride. unbeknownst to the latter, however, inara made a secret plan with tezuman to overthrow sagthoxal’s rule over inferno. a plan that eventually bore the sweetest of fruits. inara and tezuman’s coup was silent but quick, and sagthoxal is eventually sealed to the cosmic backwaters. inara, although indifferent to the mortal world, saw the young enchantress, whose desperation reminded her of her times as a mere spirit. inara soon formed a pact with the enchantress. hearing that yzannath and aesys are attempting to release sagthoxal, inara appeared in the mortal world with the enchantress, ready to prevent the two from depriving her of her infernal throne

x
      x

ΰΌΊ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍

female - aesys the all-mother - mortal name - earth magic - vengeful, protective, loyal, violent - user
      x
      x

aesys the all-mother is the first ruler of inferno, wherein she was both feared and respected. as the older sister to sagthoxal, aesys made him her knight and confidant, a gift repaid with betrayal. without her knowledge, sagthoxal and his disciple yzannath mounted a coup against aesys and her rule. the battle was long and violent, with the entirety of inferno bound to a spiral of chaos. eventually, however, aesys fell into a trap laid by yzannath. entrenched and defeated, sagthoxal banished aesys into the mortal world, where she remains ever since. aesys wandered the world of man for centuries upon centuries, eventually finding none other than the lost, whom she granted her powers through an infernal pact. learning that yzannath is attempting to release sagthoxal from his seal, aesys decides to join in this effort to simply satisfy one thing that has been eating at her core ever since his betrayal: to kill sagthoxal

x
      x

ΰΌΊ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ€πƒ

male - tezuman the grinning dark - mortal name - dark magic - unpredictable, chaotic, gentlemanly, confident - user
      x
      x

tezuman the grinning dark is a powerful demon, whose brutality is feared and known amongst those dwelling in inferno. due to his chaotic nature, tezuman was ousted by aesys when she reigned as inferno’s queen, and once again banished by sagthoxal when he usurped aesys’ throne. tezuman has devised countless of plans against sagthoxal, only for all of them to be foiled by yzannath. until, one day, he encountered none other than inara, sagthoxal’s bride-to-be. the plan that they made to overthrow sagthoxal came to a fruition, and honouring her part of the deal, inara released tezuman from his bonds, allowing him to roam free and sow havoc in inferno. tezuman is uninterested in mankind, but found the volatile to be highly intriguing, forming the reason as to why he signed a pact with her. fearing that sagthoxal would wake and overpower him once more, tezuman has now arrive in the mortal realm, hand-in-hand with inara his old friend to thwart yzannath and aesys’ plan to release sagthoxal from his tomb

x
      x
      x
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:41 am

x
    x

• all tess' rules apply
    • at least 200 words per post
    • reservations through private messages. max. 2 characters/person
    • anime/manga face claims only
    • post forms on the disc. thread
    • disable signatures in the rp thread okie
    • don't hesitate to ask me abt anything ok!
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:44 am

x
x
x
x
x

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πŽπ‹π„ππ‹π€π˜ πˆπ’ πŽππ„π / π‚π‹πŽπ’π„πƒ
discussion thread
x
x
x
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me