☽ ── 𝘽𝘼𝘿 π˜½π™‡π™Šπ™Šπ˜Ώ ( open & accepting )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

☽ ── 𝘽𝘼𝘿 π˜½π™‡π™Šπ™Šπ˜Ώ ( open & accepting )

Postby bigwig. » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:07 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
( π†πŽπŽπƒ π‹πŽπ‘πƒ, π“π€πŠπ„ 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 )
    It has been nearly a century and a half since the first werewolves came to settle on the shores of Harvest Lake. Nestled in a remote mountain valley and enshrouded by rich pine woods, it seemed a perfect place for their kind. In fact, there were several packs who came to stake their claim to this wealthy land, carving out territories for themselves alongside the lake. For many years, they fought one another ferociously, but eventually terms were settled upon. Six packs used to roam these woods, marking the edges of their territories with splashes of dye on the trunks of trees.

But things changed. The six who had once established themselves slowly began to dwindle. First it was the Yellow Eyes, plagued by sickness and finished off by a hard winter. Then it was the Blue Lake, their territory slowly constricted to nothing as they struggled to stand up to their neighbors. Then the Green Bough, killed off by infighting that tore them in two. After them, the White Peak, who left for a new home after years of human tourists encroaching on their camp.

Then there were two: Red Pine, nestled on the northeast shores, and Black Sky, positioned across from them on the southwest side. And then, about a year and a half ago, there was one. The Red Pine pack, following the way of the White Peak, packed up and left in search of a new place to settle, hoping to leave only one thing behind for the Black Sky - a peaceful life.

But it was not to last. The Red Pine pack has returned, and they have changed. Their leadership is new, and their mentality seems to have done a complete 180. They've reclaimed their old camp and pushed their borders as far up against the Black Sky pack as they can, forcing the other pack into suddenly having to fight once more. The onslaught remains relentless, akin to an all-out war between the two factions, the likes of which have not been seen in the valley in a great many years. A question looms large over the heads of every pack member: is there only room for one?
( intro ) ✧ ( rules ) ✧ ( red ) ✧ ( black ) ✧ ( status ) ✧ ( disc ) ( πƒπ‘πˆπ„πƒ 𝐔𝐏 π“π‡πˆπ’ ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„πƒ 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 )
Last edited by bigwig. on Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ ── π™π™π™‡π™€π™Ž

Postby bigwig. » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:12 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
( π†πŽπŽπƒ π‹πŽπ‘πƒ, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐘 π‚π‘πˆπ„π’ )
    one. post all forms on the discussion thread. two. you may reserve slots via pm or the discussion thread. reservations last for 48 hours unless otherwise specified; please let me know if you need an extension. three. at least four lines per character per post is preferred. wb is understandable but no one-liners please! four. there is no limit to how many characters you can have, just make sure you can maintain reasonable post lengths for all of them. five. on a similar note, you are allowed to have up to two high ranking (captain, general, or leader) characters, but they cannot both be in the same pack. six. realistic faceclaims only. descriptions are also okay, just no anime fcs/etc. seven. lgbtq+ characters are welcome eight. discord for this iteration is required
( intro ) ✧ ( rules ) ✧ ( red ) ✧ ( black ) ✧ ( status ) ✧ ( disc ) ( 𝐈 '𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍 πŽπ”π“ πŽπ… 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 π“πˆπŒπ„ )
Last edited by bigwig. on Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ ── π™π™€π˜Ώ 𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙀 π™‹π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™†

Postby bigwig. » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:41 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
( π†πŽπŽπƒ π‹πŽπ‘πƒ, π…πˆππƒ 𝐌𝐘 π’πŽπ”π‹ )
    Since their exodus over a year and half ago, many things have changed for the Red Pine pack. A difficult journey harried them, and they failed to find a new permanent settlement within the expected amount of time. The pack soon began running low on prepared supplies, in addition to having picked up several outsiders, and were left scrounging at many points. A general sentiment of anger at their leadership arose, with the majority now either questioning or outright disagreeing with the decision to leave. Eventually, the former leader of the Red Pine pack was deposed by force, the new leader ousting the council members and appointing new ones favorable to himself. Some pack members fled, but most stayed, ready and wanting to return to their homeland. The pack has now been resettled for about a month, fixing up their former camp and staking their territory as close to the Black Sky's as possible.

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 - 1/1
    The leader is the ultimate authority among the pack. They are looked to for all major decisions, and their word is taken as law. They take advice from their general and the captains, but always have the final say in matters.
    𝐒. paris clément - male - 36 - bigwig.

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 - 0/1
    This military title is given to the pack's second-in command. They deal with many day-to-day plans such as organizing patrols and hunts and relay information to the leader, considered their right-hand wolf. Along with the captains, they form a council around the leader.
    𝐒. name - gender - age - user

πŒπ„πƒπˆπ‚ - 0/1
    The pack's designated healer. They use a mixture of natural remedies and field medicine, depending on the severity of the ailment and availability of medicine. When there is no healing to be done, they help tend the camp.

πƒπ„ππ”π“π˜ πŒπ„πƒπˆπ‚ - 0/1
    The medic's assistant. They may be a trainee, or just someone who steps in when a second medic is needed.

ππ€π“π‘πŽπ‹π‹π„π‘ π‚π€ππ“π€πˆπ - 0/1
    The leader of the patrollers, they take orders from the general but otherwise are in charge of the others of their role. The patroller captain is in charge of mapping where the borders fall.

ππ€π“π‘πŽπ‹π‹π„π‘π’ - 1/5
    Those who patrol and guard the pack's territory. Their duties include chasing off outsiders or making advances as instructed, and they are considered the fighters of the pack.
    𝐒. jasper mackenzie - male - 27 - bigwig.
    𝐒𝐒. name - gender - age - user
    𝐒𝐒𝐒. name - gender - age - user
    𝐒𝐯. name - gender - age - user
    𝐯. name - gender - age - user

𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 π‚π€ππ“π€πˆπ - 0/1
    The leader of the hunters, they take orders from the general but otherwise are in charge of the others of their role. The hunter captain is in charge of monitoring the pack's food supplies.

𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 - 0/5
    Hunters are responsible for hunting, fishing, and foraging to keep the pack as self-sufficient as possible.

π“π‘π€πˆππ„π„π’ - 0/3 (flexible)
    Young members of the pack or new recruits unused to the pack's way of life. They are often trained by the hunter or patroller captains, and help tend the camp outside of scheduled training.
( intro ) ✧ ( rules ) ✧ ( red ) ✧ ( black ) ✧ ( status ) ✧ ( disc ) ( π–π€πˆπ“πˆπ ' π“πŽ ππ„π‡πŽπ‹πƒ )
Last edited by bigwig. on Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ ── π˜½π™‡π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™† π™Žπ™†π™” π™‹π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™†

Postby bigwig. » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:49 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
( π†πŽπŽπƒ π‹πŽπ‘πƒ, π†πˆπ•π„ πŒπ„ 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 )
    The Black Sky pack currently faces a crisis worse than they have in many people's lifetimes. The results of the Red Pine's failed migration have proven to be about as bad for their neighbors as imaginable. In the absence of any other established packs, the Black Sky relenting on guarding their lands and shifted most of their focus to having hunters to cover their new, larger territory. They have not had designated 'patrollers' nor a captain since shortly after the Red Pine left - until, that is, very recently, when they have suddenly had a need for them again. Unease is palpable among the pack members, who are unsure of how to confront the abrupt aggression from another pack. Many fear the Red Pine means to destroy them entirely, whereas others are willing to accept it is only temporary. However, tensions remain incredibly high even within their own ranks.

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 - 0/1
    The leader is the ultimate authority among the pack. They are looked to for all major decisions, and their word is taken as law. They take advice from their general and the captains, but always have the final say in matters.

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 - 0/1
    This military title is given to the pack's second-in command. They deal with many day-to-day plans such as organizing patrols and hunts and relay information to the leader, considered their right-hand wolf. Along with the captains, they form a council around the leader.

πŒπ„πƒπˆπ‚ - 0/1
    The pack's designated healer. They use a mixture of natural remedies and field medicine, depending on the severity of the ailment and availability of medicine. When there is no healing to be done, they help tend the camp.

πƒπ„ππ”π“π˜ πŒπ„πƒπˆπ‚ - 0/1
    The medic's assistant. They may be a trainee, or just someone who steps in when a second medic is needed.

ππ€π“π‘πŽπ‹π‹π„π‘ π‚π€ππ“π€πˆπ - 1/1
    The leader of the patrollers, they take orders from the general but otherwise are in charge of the others of their role. The patroller captain is in charge of mapping where the borders fall.
    𝐒. adam rutherford - male - 32 - bigwig.

ππ€π“π‘πŽπ‹π‹π„π‘π’ - 0/5
    Those who patrol and guard the pack's territory. Their duties include chasing off outsiders or making advances as instructed, and they are considered the fighters of the pack.

𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 π‚π€ππ“π€πˆπ - 0/1
    The leader of the hunters, they take orders from the general but otherwise are in charge of the others of their role. The hunter captain is in charge of monitoring the pack's food supplies.

𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 - 1/5
    Hunters are responsible for hunting, fishing, and foraging to keep the pack as self-sufficient as possible.
    𝐒. churchill de vries - male - 21 - bigwig.

π“π‘π€πˆππ„π„π’ - 0/3 (flexible)
    Young members of the pack or new recruits unused to the pack's way of life. They are often trained by the hunter or patroller captains, and help tend the camp outside of scheduled training.
( intro ) ✧ ( rules ) ✧ ( red ) ✧ ( black ) ✧ ( status ) ✧ ( disc )( π…π‘πŽπŒ 𝐀 π‹πˆπ…π„π‹πŽππ† πŽπ… ππ€πˆπ &π†π‘πˆπ„π… )
Last edited by bigwig. on Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ ── π™Žπ™π˜Όπ™π™π™Ž

Postby bigwig. » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:56 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ•‘
( '𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈 π†πŽπ“ 𝐁𝐀𝐃 ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ )
    𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
    𝐒. season: late autumn; approx. mid-November
    𝐒𝐒. time: late morning; approx. 10:30 a.m.
    𝐒𝐒𝐒. temperature: cool; approx. 50 F / 10 C
    𝐒𝐯. conditions: overcast with pale clouds and mild wind. no precipitation yet, but rain or possible snow is expected in the evening.

𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
    Feb. 26 - roleplay officially opened. forms will be accepted via the discussion thread.
( intro ) ✧ ( rules ) ✧ ( red ) ✧ ( black ) ✧ ( status ) ✧ ( disc ) ( π˜πŽπ” πƒπŽπ '𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ππŽππ„ )
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me