↳ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧: 𝐬𝐚𝐒π₯𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲 ─── [6/6]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

↳ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧: 𝐬𝐚𝐒π₯𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲 ─── [6/6]

Postby st. serpent » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:47 am

x
    x

═══ ═
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β”‚
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β”‚
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β”‚
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β”‚
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β”‚
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β”‚
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β”‚

β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    when the world fell into global disarray due to the 20-year-long war known as the End of the Centuries, s
    uperhumans were shunned and blamed for stoking the fires of conflict. after the culmination of the war, t
    he United Nations established the Special Risks Foundation; an organisation to house dangerous superhu
    mans in order to protect them from prejudice and help them become useful members of society. the top t
    hree members from Facility 001 are now handed their last mission prior to their send-off: lead three other
    members from Facility 113 – the bottommost station filled with the most lethal and uncontrollable superh
    umans - in Operation Sailor Boy, a top class mission in the island state of Grandis wherein six of these cla
    shing members of Facility 001 and 113 are to extract a psychic from the hands of Grandis' militant force
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
    x
Last edited by st. serpent on Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:03 am

x
    x

────────────

the End of the Centuries was a two-decades-long war spanning from 2081 until 2101, driven on grounds of the disclosure of the superhuman world and the grievances held against those living in it, individuals known as Risks. as states worldwide fell, what was left of the UN now found themselves in the middle of ruins. realising too late that the Security Council’s prejudiced bureaucracy proved no value during the End of the Centuries, the surviving member states of the UN renewed their mandate, valuing strict international security over diplomacy in order to keep the world’s Risks, young and old, at bay. now, five years after the End of the Centuries, the highly-militarised UN opened an international organisation for Risks possessing powers or Risk Traits that prove to be a threat to international security: the Special Risks Foundation

after three years of tutelage, the top three Risks from Facility 001 were handpicked by the Foundation’s administration to finish their final mission: Operation Sailor Boy, an extraction mission to retrieve a powerful psychic, theodore griffiths, from the island state of Grandis, which is now under martial law when the unconscious theodore created a vicious telekinetic sphere of influence around him. to heighten the urgency, the Facility 001 Risks are mandated to assimilate three of the most dangerous and lawless Risks of Facility 113 into Operation Sailor Boy. as the date of deployment nears, these six Risks must find a way to set their differences aside for the sake of theodore griffiths and the very real possibility of Grandis weaponising his psychic prowess

───

the Special Risks Foundation is the world's second largest international organisation, funded by the UN General Security Congress (formerly known as the UN General Assembly), and various private stakeholders. their main base is located in New York, but its branches are widespread all over the world. these branches are known as Facilities, with a total of 113 Facilities worldwide. Facility 001 is located in New York, and boasts the Foundation's most promising and compliant Risks. whilst Facility 113, located in Valldeaux Island, houses those most uncontrollable, or Risks that have been proven to be a long-term threat to international security

Risks are humans possessing nigh-supernatural powers, or Risk Traits. some are born with Risk Traits, while others develop it sooner in their lives. Risk Traits largely vary in type, power, and rarity, and only a small percentage of the Risks population possess significant or dangerous Risk Traits. accordingly, not all Risks or Risk Traits constitute a threat to human life, some are even beneficial to society. the Foundation, however, focuses their mandate on those Risks possessing varying threats to international security. there is little scientific research on the purpose of Risk Traits and its development, for many Risks break the boundaries of modern science itself. it's found that Risks are more resistant to a plethora of illnesses, common or rare
    x
Last edited by st. serpent on Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:31 am

x
    x

➀ π‘πˆπ’πŠ #πŸ’πŸŽπŸ—πŸ: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀
    male - risk trait - facility 001 - 26 - stoic, serious, just, socially inept - mtuan

x
    x

a well-known security personnel from Facility 001 and the facility’s Risk representative. the tundra is a seasoned on-field combat agent. despite his rather cold temperament, the tundra is well-respected by both the higher-ups and junior Foundation agents alike. the tundra is an orphan of the End of Centuries, when and how he lost his mother, however, remains largely undisclosed. but it is believed that his mother was one of the many victims of the Grandis Forceful Disappearances Incident of 2105, as a Risk known as the silence was spotted nearby the location where his mother was last seen. the tundra reigns from Grandis, but was displaced from the state during the penultimate stage of the End of the Centuries. perhaps that is why he is somehow both eager and reluctant on taking Operation Sailor Boy
    x
    x

➀ π‘πˆπ’πŠ #πŸŽπŸ–πŸ–πŸ: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π‹π˜π“π‘π€π

female - risk trait - facility 001 - 26 - flirtatious, popular, extraverted, intuitive - a ghost!
    x
    x

among the most popular personnel in the Foundation, and the vice-chairwoman of the Foundation’s public relations department. the flytrap is known as a heartbreaker, flirting and dating many people before cutting things off in a whim. flighty and free-spirited, yet vicious when crossed, many eyebrows were raised when it was revealed that she landed a seat in Facility 001. in a case of opposites attract, the flytrap is quite close with the analyst, despite their differing personalities. she is indifferent about Operation Sailor Boy, but viewed it with a slightly better light when she learnt that the analyst would be part of it as well. like many, the flytrap is a victim of the End of the Centuries, she only agreed to be a part of the Foundation to care for her permanently disabled father, a former police and among the only survivors of the St. Vincent Police Massacre incident

x
    x

➀ π‘πˆπ’πŠ #πŸ‘πŸ“πŸ“πŸ: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€ππ€π‹π˜π’π“

female - risk trait - facility 001 - 25 - intelligent, observant, caring, decisive - bugcury
    x
    x

the analyst is one of the smartest, most accomplished personnel that the Foundation has ever produced. a combat instructor for junior Foundation agents and an advocate for Risks rights, the analyst is secretly very proud of herself for being entrusted to carry out Operation Sailor Boy. she is fairly close with the flytrap, in spite of their differing personalities. the flytrap is the only person who was let privy of the analyst’s tragic background. during the late stages of the End of the Centuries, the analyst lost both of her baby brothers in the Beaumont Rainfall Tragedy after they went outside to play in the rain, ignoring the analyst’s protests. unaware of the true nature of the raindrops falling overhead, the analyst’s brothers dropped to the ground; motionless forevermore

x
    x

➀ π‘πˆπ’πŠ #πŸ“πŸ’πŸ—πŸ—: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πˆπ‹π„ππ‚π„

female - risk trait: pain manipulation - facility 113 - 26 - manipulative, taciturn, wise, adaptable - kafka `
    x
    x

a mysterious personnel of the Foundation. an extremely dangerous Risk, and the de facto leader of Facility 113. during the End of the Centuries, the silence was a part of a squadron of Risk child soldiers deployed by the US called the White Torches. her last mission was her deployment in Grandis, where the silence was responsible for identifying and locating the tundra’s mother, a CIA agent who defected to Grandis’ National Intelligence Bureau. no one except the silence and her former superiors know what she did to the tundra’s mother, but the day that the latter came face to face with the silence was the day that the tundra became an orphan. this event, now known as a part of the Grandis Forceful Disappearances Incident of 2105, caught the attention of the UN and shortly after the silence was detained by the Foundation

x
    x

➀ π‘πˆπ’πŠ #𝟎𝟐𝟎𝟎: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π‘π’π„π‘πŠ

male - risk trait: umbrakinesis - facility 113 - 27 - intimidating, patient, brave, ruthless - strawbs.
    x
    x

feared by even the most skilled personnel in the Foundation for his brutality. the berserk is a child of a messy divorce, leading him to find solace in the path of delinquency. during the End of the Centuries, the berserk led a gang in his hometown and frequently fought with the authorities who were already weakened by the war. a particularly bloody confrontation against the local police, namely the St. Vincent Police Massacre, lead to the berserk’s arrest. within the correctional facility, the berserk met the nightshade, the only person who understood the former’s hidden loneliness. ever since that day, the two made a promise to stay by the other’s side. in fact, the berserk volunteered to be a part of Operation Sailor Boy when he learnt that the nightshade was recruited into the team

x
    x

➀ π‘πˆπ’πŠ #πŸ”πŸ‘πŸ—πŸ’: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππˆπ†π‡π“π’π‡π€πƒπ„

male - risk trait: toxikinesis - facility 113 - 24 - cheerful, oblivious, vengeful, volatile - st. serpent
    x
    x

despite what his baby face might make one think, the nightshade is one of the deadliest Risks in the Foundation. he has the ability to emit highly toxic liquid from thin air, often manifesting it as rain in order to lethally poison as many people as possible. indeed, the nightshade is responsible for the Beaumont Rainfall Tragedy. seeking vengeance to the bullies who tormented him in his youth, his abusive parents, and the entire town of Beaumont for forsaking him, the nightshade spawned a two-hour-long poison rain. in the end, 127 people were killed, and 55 were severely poisoned. despite being rather cheerful, the nightshade is known to be highly unstable, and it seems that only the berserk is capable of putting his temper at ease

x
Last edited by st. serpent on Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:35 am

x
    x

• all tess' rules apply
    • at least 200 words per post
    • reservations through private messages, pls include your character's envisaged risk trait/powers
    • anime/manga face claims only
    • post forms on the disc. thread
    • disable signatures in the rp thread okie
    • don't hesitate to ask me abt anything ok!
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:59 am

x
x
x
x
x

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πŽπ‹π„ππ‹π€π˜ πˆπ’ πŽππ„π / π‚π‹πŽπ’π„πƒ
discussion thread
x
x
x
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me