[ ❝. 𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗒 ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ ❝. 𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗒 ]

Postby lacke » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:36 pm

ImageImage
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

long ago, in the land of teyvat, the seven elements flowed and converged - pyro, hydro, electro, dendro, cryo, geo, and anemo. almost every human in the land of teyvat donned a vision, and while this thrilled the citizens, it soon became a problem. the archons became overwhelmed, letting their duties slip, and citizens got out of control, waging war on one another, using the elements to do their bidding. celestia, outraged, decided it was in the best interest of teyvat to completely do away with visions, the only ones allowed to have them were the archons. however, once teyvat was free of visions, the archons seemingly disappeared, some from the face of the earth, while some attempted to live normal human lives.

generations have passed since, and human life has gone on as normal, visions a thing of the past, simply written in fairytales. however, in the span of a short time, four humans obtained visions, and the skies of celestia are sturring. rumors amongst celestia is that the remaining archons are preparing for an archon war, and are giving humans visions to aid in the war. two archons have heard word of this, and have taken it upon themselves to help the young humans to navigate their newfound power, as well and attempting to travel to celestia to put a stop to the war once and for all.

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
ImageImage
Last edited by lacke on Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❝. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝗅𝖾𝗌 ]

Postby lacke » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:16 pm

ImageImage

001. make sure you follow all of the websites rules, of which can be found here!
          002. this roleplay has limited spots, so only one character per user! this is subject to change (:
          003. this is listed in the semi-literate to literate section, so please try to write around six sentences per post.
          xxxxxmore is of course welcome, and writers block is completely understandable - just let us know!
          004. please send your reservations over pm! i'd like us to have our forms up within 48 hours of reserving a spot,
          xxxxxif you need more time just let me know (:
          005. characters can be any age! and please make them as diverse as you'd like!
          006. to keep this roleplay active, please try to post at least once a week! i know finals are about to happen, so
          xxxxxif you need more time, please just let me know!
          007. having anime/video game face claims are ideal here! or even manga (: if you have problems with this, let
          xxxxxme know and we can figure something out!
          008. this is heavily inspired by genshin impact, but no prior knowledge is needed! the front page of this roleplay
          xxxxxwill (hopefully) explain everything you need to know! and if you have any questions aside from that, don't
          xxxxxbe afraid to reach out!
          009. all forms and rp discussions will take place on the discussion thread! we can talk on if we'd like a discord <3

ImageImage
Last edited by lacke on Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❝. 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍! ]

Postby lacke » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:54 pm

ImageImage

██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████

██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒
          these two have been friends since childhood, and could potentially be more than friends. they were born and raised in liyue harbor. one comes from a rich family, one of the most well-known in the entirety of teyvat. the other owns a food shop on the bustling streets, taking over after their family passed away. these two are inseparable.

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫
          sòng kiu . 25 . he/they . lacke

hydro vision, polearm
            𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧
            olivier de lalune . 25 . he/him . st

dendro vision, catalyst

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒
          these two hail from inazuma, and have known one another since childhood but have never been too close. this is because of their personalities, best describe them as hot and cold. one fiery, full of passion, outspoken. the other, reserved, quiet, rather shy. they have to overlook their differences and come together to join the rest of the team.

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝
          hoshino kaede . 18 . he/they . ghost

geo vision, bow
            𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐭
            akemi kaneko . 19 . she/her . dai

electro vision, claymore

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐒
          two archons who have heavily stayed away from ruling their nations and have taken a step back to enjoy life. unaware that visions are being handed out once more, they step in to help the new vision wielders to understand their new power and how to use it wisely... hopefully. basically the guides of the group.

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧
          sitri . 3000 . she/her . kafka

sword user
            𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗼 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧
            inti . 2000+ . he/him . fort

claymore user

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐘
          coming from snezhnaya, where not much is known, royalty and their 'trusty' jester set off to explore something new. while its uncommon in teyvat to have royalty, most grow up learning about the royal family from snezhnaya. these two are pretty much inseparable, one learning the ways of the outside world while the other enjoys putting on shows.

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
          pavsikakiy . 25 . he/they . bug

anemo vision, catalyst
            𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥
            name . age . pronouns . lush

extra info here

ImageImage
Last edited by lacke on Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❝. 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 ]

Postby lacke » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:06 am

ImageImage

a vision is a "gift" that is given to those residing in teyvat. receiving a vision means that the user was recognized by the gods themselves. said visions give a person the ability to use elemental abilities of their given vision. they can either be catalysts (magic) or weapon (polearm/sword/claymore/bow) wielders with elements incorporated! below is a general overview of each vision and what they entail!

pyro visions focus around the use of fire.
          hydro visions focus around the use of water.
          electro visions focus around the use of electricity.
          dendro visions focus around the use of nature.
          cryo visions focus around the use of ice.
          geo visions focus around the use of ground.
          anemo visions focus around the use of wind.

for lots more information on visions, please visit this link for a general explanation. you can also look up specific visions to see how they interact with one another, etc.

ImageImage
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❝. 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 ]

Postby lacke » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:14 am

ImageImage

within teyvat, there are seven main nations. each one corresponds with an element, although a persons vision does not necessarily pertain to where they reside from. for example, a resident of the anemo nation might have obtained an electro vision. the nations and their elements mostly only correlate to the archons that are ruling the nation. for example, the geo archon would rule over the geo nation, etc.

mondstadt focuses on the ideal of freedom, and its element is anemo.
          liyue focuses on the ideal of contracts, and its element is geo.
          inazuma focuses on an ideal of eternity and its element is electro.
          sumeru focuses on an ideal of wisdom, and its element is dendro.
          fontaine focuses on the ideal of justice, and its element is hydro.
          natlan focuses on the ideal of war, and its element is pyro.
          snezhnayas focus is unknown to the public, and its element is cryo.

each nation is also loosely based on real contries, for example liyue is based around china while inazuma is focused around japan. keep this in mind for when youre making your characters and their names!

ImageImage
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❝. one ]

Postby lacke » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:05 am

xx
      𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨 (𝐬𝐨̀𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐮)
        location: street in inazumaxx tags: olivier, hooligans xx words: 709
        when the opportunity arose via letter that kento had an opportunity to travel to inazuma to meet his extended family, kento simply pushed the letter out of his mind, airily tossing it behind him in his shop. he assumed the family had received news of his parents, and likely wanted to meet and talk, but kento was rather hesitant. he'd have never met any of his family, and was honestly content never doing so. but then... was he really content? the longing tugged at the back of his mind, but he consistently pushed it away. he couldn't leave his shop, after all.

that was... until he consulted olivier about the situation. despite the two of them having overly busy schedules, olivier eventually convinced kento to go, and assured kento that he would tag along. after all, inazuma fashion is pretty elegant and popular, is it not? so, after making arrangements with the shop and with oliviers business, here they were, stepping off the boat that took them between nations. unfortunately for kento, the two of them stuck out like a sore thumb - a youkai and a fashionista (on top of being from one of the most well known families in teyvat!) - and it was causing a lot of eyes to look their way. despite wanting to appear unbothered, his ears flattened against his head. "why did i agree to this?" he hissed under his breath, stopping in his tracks to find something in his pocket.

he dug in his pocket, fishing out the directions to his family's home. 'after arriving in ritou, cross the sandy beach and go south east, passing through konda village and byakko plain. we are housed just outside of inazuma city.' he stuffed the note back in his pocket, before glancing up at olivier. "i know we want to look around inazuma, but please can we just get to the house and relax? the travel here was awful." he grumbled, before the two set off on their path to the sòng home.

as much as he didn't want to admit it, the views along their walk were remarkable. passing through konda village, kento took note of the quaint place, a couple of houses made of wood, each home having a decent exterior as well, most consisting of farming materials, cherry blossom trees, and occasionally a pond. coming from liyue, albiet specifically liyue harbor, kento was used to a life of houses being directly neighboring one another, with little to no exterior room. liyue harbor buildings were tall, looming even. but here, the village was small, close knit... and quiet.

as they made their way across byakko plain, kento finally eased and listened to olivier as he chatted amiably, mostly picking out things in the scenery, or making note of the wild animals. inazuma appeared to be flatter than liyue, but way off in the distance, away from where they were headed, a monstrous mountain loomed, mostly being covered in bright cherry blossom trees. kento had heard of the grand narukami shrine, but he never imagined it would take such a trek to get up to visit it. hopefully they would have time to go visit, especially because it formerly was used as a place of prayer for the electro archon. the thought caused kento to reach up and grasp his vision gently,. perhaps, since visions appeared to be coming back, he would be able to meet the archon who saved his life.

after what felt like an eternity, the pair finally arrived on the outskirts of inazuma city. they stopped by a large tree that had grown in the middle of the clearing, and kento fished in his pockets once more to find the exact house. just as his fingers grasped the paper, a couple of people quickly ran past the two, and kentos ears were alerted to what was going on before kento was aware. a large sound came from the main street of inazuma, causing what appeared to be panic from the civilians. kento quickly looked up, squinting his eyes as he watched dozens of people run from the city. "i wonder what could be going on, should we go check it out?" he asked olivier, glancing over at the man.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:13 pm

x
    ❝ 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗲 ─── 𓇢𓆸 ─
    location inazuma streets // mood excited, concerned // tag(s) kento

"really, what's the worse that could happen?" olivier said, tending to his bonsai tree as kento shifted behind him, one of the rare times where the two could find an empty slot within their busy schedules and wind down in olivier's greenhouse."there all done." olivier chuckled, pruning the last unruly branch from the bonsai tree and settling it on its usual corner. kento has been contemplating on visiting his extended family back in inazuma, and even though olivier does not know much about them, he knows that kento does not have the most... "ordinary" relationship with them, to put it kindly. it isn't something too bad, though, olivier thought. hey, olivier visits his extended family on breaks all the time anyway! so it shouldn't be that bad, no?

finally, after repotting the last of his beloved house plants that needed his care for the day, olivier turned to kento, who was understandably wearing a concerned expression. "you know, i could come with you. i've been meaning to furnish up my fall outfits anyway, i know inazuma boasts quite the collection." olivier beamed, hoping that his company would temper kento's doubts. "besides, if it all comes down in ruins, which i'm hoping it wont," olivier started at kento, rubbing his hands on the latter's head and caressing his rabbit ears, a subconscious habit that olivier picked up ever since he met kento for the first time "you'll have me with you, right?"

after making correspondences to his staffs and business partners to inform him of his leave, and offering kento to use his family's ship to go to inazuma (an offer that kento refused, "alright fine, i guess i need some sense of community along the way" olivier relented half-heartedly), olivier and kento stepped off on the dock. as if a switch has been turned, all eyes were immediately drawn toward the two. maybe because they know olivier and kento aren't locals, or maybe because olivier's wearing his newest bespoke, hand-sewn silk jacket? well, he doesn't seem to mind whatever their reasons were and trotted happily away, beckoning kento to follow up

olivier could already sense that kento dreaded the fact that they were actually here in inazuma, so the former attempted to shed some positive light on the circumstances. "i told you we should take my ship!" olivier laughed as kento complained on the boat ride, "the architecture here is so endearing, you can't find designs like this in liyue." the former mumbled to himself as he took in the quaint view of the local residence, already inspired to talk to his mother to jumpstart their real estate business in inazuma. the two then started at byakko plain, where olivier quietly chatted away about his first time visiting inazuma with his family in one of his mother's many business trips across tevyat. he must've been boring kento's ears to death at this point, but olivier just wanted him to know that he's always going to be by the yokai's side, and that his chatty remarks could at least slightly assuage kento's unease

just as the two settled down at the outskirts of inazuma city (and as olivier is commenting on how old the tree that they were shading under must have been), a mass of people rushed past them, panicking and tumbling away from the direction of the city. olivier halted his remarks on the tree as more and more people ran. "... should we go check it out?" kento said, olivier responded with sharp nod at him. as he jumped off the thick branch of the old tree that he was sitting on, olivier felt his vision pulsating in his core, ready to take at the offence if need dictates

"i'd hate to ruin my jacket"
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me