π“†©β˜ οΈŽοΈŽπ“†ͺ ━━━ β€œ π˜žπ˜π˜“π˜‹, π˜žπ˜π˜“π˜‹ π˜žπ˜Œπ˜šπ˜› ━ !! ” 〉

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

π“†©β˜ οΈŽοΈŽπ“†ͺ ━━━ β€œ π˜žπ˜π˜“π˜‹, π˜žπ˜π˜“π˜‹ π˜žπ˜Œπ˜šπ˜› ━ !! ” 〉

Postby kafka ` » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:31 am

x
x

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑫, 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑫 𝑾𝑬𝑺𝑻 !
      the age of outlaws is coming to a close, with most gangs either disbanding
      or rotting behind bars in county jails, or their more notorious 'members 'in
      federal prisons, waiting to be executed by the law. yet still, there are 'tho
      se who are yet to be captured, and refuse to change their ways 'in 'this 'ev
      er-changing world. after a blunder in springfield, the crawford gang 'are 's
      ent running from their home, leaving behind the 'fortune 'they've 'built 'up
      over the years, many of their men being captured and detained. their 'stu
      bbornness pushes them further south in the direction of louisiana, in 'part
      to start anew, and in part to recollect themselves before going back 'for 't
      heir money and men in missouri, and then onto 'better 'and 'bigger 'things.
      though, with the growing iron fist of the lawmen, it won't 'be 'long 'before
      a bounty is put on the heads of the gang's members, and 'they 'are 'hunted
      yet again.'' ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ☠︎︎

x
x
kafka `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π“†©β˜ οΈŽοΈŽπ“†ͺ ━━━ β€œ π˜™π˜œπ˜“π˜Œπ˜š ━ !! ” 〉

Postby kafka ` » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:38 am

x
x

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑫, 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑫 𝑾𝑬𝑺𝑻 !
      i. all cs rules apply, please follow them
      ii. semi-literate roleplay, i'm expecting at leastttt 300 words per character
      iii. one post every two weeks at a minimum, if you're gonna be less active
      let me know!
      iv. reservations via pm/discord, two characters per person max, might
      increase depending on demand, reservations last 48 hours to put up basics
      on the discussion thread or discord
      v. discord is mandatory and will be sent out via dms once reservation is
      accepted
      vi. realistic faceclaims only please :3
      vii. heavily inspired by read dead redemption 2 but no knowledge of the
      game is require, we're just cowboys over here

x
x
kafka `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π“†©β˜ οΈŽοΈŽπ“†ͺ ━━━ β€œ π˜™π˜–π˜“π˜Œπ˜š ━ !! ” 〉

Postby kafka ` » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:11 am

x
x

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑫, 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑫 𝑾𝑬𝑺𝑻 !
      the leader - one of the founders of the crawford gang and the 'one 'it 'was
      named after. silvertongued and charming, seemingly not a 'threat 'at 'first,
      but before you know it, you'll be robbed blind. always plotting 'something,
      preaching how bigger things are to come, despite deep down knowing 'tha
      t the time of their prime has long passed
      name, 40+, lykos

the co-founder - created the crawford gang alongside the leader. during t
      heir younger days they were a firecracker, a skilled gunslinger at the head
      of any shooting or robbery. now, they're wiser 'and 'older, 'and 'much 'more
      wary. insists upon the leader to give up the money in missouri and to start
      a much safer life in louisiana
      name, 45+, user

the enforcer - taken into the gang at a young age and raised by the two 'f
      ounders. they’re now arguably the gang’s most 'trusted 'and 'most 'reliable
      associate. although gruff and a skilled criminal, they’ve a soft interior and
      genuine fondness towards most of the gang members. their loyalty 'to 'the
      founders is unwavering, although they believe in putting the gang’s safety
      first
      name, 25+, rabbit

the lost - raised alongside the enforcer in the gang from a 'young 'age, 'ma
      king them like siblings. however, after years of killing and stealing, they h
      ad doubts on whether this life was for them. they disappeared for 'two 'ye
      ars, on some sort of journey of self discovery, only to come back with new
      scars and a hardened personality, the outlaw life not 'letting 'them 'escape
      its clutches
      name, 25+, sam

the thief - before joining the gang, they had quite the reputation when 'it
      came to their robberies and heists. unfortunately, they had targeted the t
      wo founders of the crawford gang at one point, years 'ago, 'deeming 'them
      an easy target. though caught red-handed, they were let into the gang du
      e to their potential. terrible with a gun
      name, 20+, sam

the chef - an ex-british navy chef, their ship had crashed on the 'east 'coa
      st of america, leaving them as one of the only survivors. they fended for t
      hemselves for about a year or so, moving west of the frontier until eventu
      ally bumping into the leader of the crawford gang. starved and 'desperate,
      the leader had taken pity on the chef and taken them in
      name, 30+, gosling

the gunner twins - the twins are a volatile and vicious bunch, 'they’ve 'be
      en part of the gang for as long as anyone can remember, and they’re as lo
      ud and as boisterous as they come. both are some mean gunslingers, 'with
      accuracy second to none, however they tend to not think before causing t
      rouble. epitome of dumb and dumber
      name and name, 20+, rabbit and strawbs

the loose cannonball - taken in by the leader around a year 'ago 'for 'unkn
      own reasons. they’ve got a temper that no one finds pleasant, and 'they 'c
      ome off as a bit of an outsider. they come and go from the camp as they p
      lease, getting themselves into all sorts of trouble with the law. the gang b
      ails them out every time, only on orders from the leader.
      name, 20+, syb

the fatale - saved by the gang while they were passing through arkansas o
      n their way to louisiana, having seen a cloud of smoke from a distance, on
      ly to find a lone woman in front of a burning house. another gang had raid
      ed her home, killing her husband and child in the process. she’s a fine gun
      woman, with a harsh tongue and a whole lot of trust issues
      name, 25+, lykos

the gunslinger - a revolutionist running from the mexican government 'aft
      er killing a high-ranking official, another desperate soul picked 'up 'by 'the
      founders of crawford. they were quick to prove their worth, their skill wit
      h guns rivalling even that of the twins. they’re somewhat of a frontrunner
      on any of the gang’s more dangerous activities like robberies or shootings
      name, 25+, syb

the hunter - the leader met the hunter at the saloon a few months ago, a
      nd saw them get into a bar fight that left the other 'man 'near 'dead. 'they
      helped the hunter escape the law and recruited 'them 'into 'the 'gang 'as 'a
      means of protection. they’re quiet and reserved, but very competent 'and
      an expert hunter and tracker, providing provisions to the gang when mone
      y is low
      name, 25+, martin

the young - on the run from the law for the past two years for 'killing 'the
      murderers of their father, the young was recruited by the leader after the
      y’d been caught trying to steal from their camp, another case 'of 'seeing 't
      he potential within them. only eighteen years of age, they’re beaming wit
      h energy and ready to get out on the field whenever they can
      name, 18, strawbs

the arbiter - an older member of the gang and an 'ex-lover 'of 'the 'leader.
      they’ve remained on good terms with the leader after they broke things 'o
      ff, and are the de facto leader of running the gang’s 'campsite, 'organising
      resources, distributing workloads, and diffusing arguments. they’re very n
      o-nonsense, but without them things would’ve fallen apart a while ago
      name, 40+, user

the medic - an educated doctor who accidentally shot a man while 'drunk,
      so now they’re technically an outlaw. very lucky of the founders 'to 'find 't
      hem and essentially save their life, scoring them some free healthcare for
      the gang. the medic isn’t rlly sure how they’ve found themselves in this si
      tuation, but they appreciate the protection from the law
      name, 35+, ghost

the informant - not technically part of the gang. they’re a con artist 'that
      appears as an upstanding citizen and a businessman. the co-founder saved
      their life after a particular con gone wrong, and now 'they’re 'indebted 'to
      the gang, providing information on heist opportunities whenever they can,
      and scoping out any new town the gang arrives in. usually 'comes 'and 'goe
      s, but a recent injury has forced them to stay with the gang for longer
      name, 30+, martin

2/16 roles open!

x
x
Last edited by kafka ` on Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
kafka `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kafka ` » Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:30 am

x
x

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑫, 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑫 𝑾𝑬𝑺𝑻 !
open! discussion thread

x
x
kafka `

My pets
My items
My wishlist