Generation V- Semi-lit- New and Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Generation V- Semi-lit- New and Accepting

Postby owl0430 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:57 pm

-- I'm waking up, to ash and dust - I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust- I'm breathing in, the chemicals --

-- I'm breaking in, and shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus- this is it, the apocalypse --

--- Index ---
Premise/Overview
Plot (More in-depth)
Rules/Forms
Character List
Announcements and Discussion thread link

-- I'm waking up - I feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow- welcome to the new age, to the new age --
-- Welcome to the new age, to the new age --

We should've known the lion couldn't lay with the lamb forever. One day, the beast would grow hungry enough that even those it was closest to would begin to look appetizing; and it was all downhill from there.

That's exactly what happened fifty years ago. But everything started earlier than that, when the vampires first revealed themselves to the world. It was easy enough for them to fool us- using their abilities to better society. They'd heal our wounded and our sick, and entertain us with their wild and wondrous powers. Not to mention humanity had long been infatuated with vampires long before then too. Books, movies, you name it; if it had vampires in it, the masses were heads-over heal for it, romanticizing their dangerous and brooding nature. Of course this was exactly the role they played at first as a result.

But as the years went by, their true colors began to show. The vampires began feeding more in public, stealing more innocent victims from the streets. Eventually, they began to take over positions of power in our hierarchy, and ultimately it led to a vicious war. Many cities were abandoned and now are overgrown, including the outskirts of many capital cities. Vampires usually stay near the city centers and the more luxurious homes, while the humans that didn't flee live peacefully as they can in the outskirts. Some attempt to live hidden from the watchful eyes of the vampires, others offer their blood in exchange for protection. A select few act as their spies.

But what are they spying on you ask?

Us. Welcome to ground zero- one of the last, and the largest, human strongholds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- I raise my flags, don my clothes - It's a revolution I suppose - We're painted red to fit right in --
We're about thirty miles out from the vampire capital, guarded by mile high walls and extreme anti-vampire security. Here, we've developed the latest technology being used in the ongoing battle. Weaponry that gives us more of a fair fight against them. But our proudest advancement was only perfected a few years ago. We call it "Generation V". They are humans genetically modified to possess some of the same abilities the vampires do- just without the blood lust and immortality. These soldiers have advanced healing, reflexes, and hearing, and have been incredibly beneficial in the fight. They are tattooed with a series of numbers in a special light-reactive ink. It helps to keep track of them, and ensure that they are distinguishable from those who are turning.

It's our job to turn the tides in this fight. With the vampires on the verge of winning, only we can settle the score. So welcome, to the beginning of the end. We are generation V- and we are humanity's last hope.

-- I'm breaking in, and shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus- this is it, the apocalypse --
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Generation V- Rules and Forms

Postby owl0430 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:07 pm

♔ All Tess rules apply

♔ Character age limit- Characters of the roleplay are meant to be adults. Please refrain from making your primary characters any younger than 18. Sides characters meant to move plot points foward and advance the story, along with NPC's, can be of any age.

♔Give everyone time to post. Don't rush them

♔ AT LEAST a small paragraph of typing per post, per character. Please.

♔ make sure to give everyone time to post, and don't go to far without everyone.

♔ Please respect your fellow role players, and contribute to plot ideas when you can and feel it is appropriate to do so

You are welcome to use your own form, or the one provided. Please post all character forms on the discussion thread.
[img].[/img]
username;;
▽ name;;
▽ gender;;
▽ age;;
▽ birthday;;

▽ Species:
▽ eye color;;
▽ hair color;;
▽ height;;
▽ scars;;
▽ tattoos;;

▽ + traits;;
▽ - traits;;
▽ likes;;
▽ dislikes;
▽ history;;

▽ Theme Song;;
▽ Quote;;

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Generation V- Character List

Postby owl0430 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:09 pm

I will pretty this up more tomorrow.

--- Vampires ----

--- Generation V (Humans) ---
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Generation V- Semi-lit- Announcements

Postby owl0430 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:13 pm

----Announcements----

Posting is now open! Please put all questions, inquiries and character forms on the discussion thread found here----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4606147&p=135558800#p135558800
Please also don't mind that some of the posts here look a bit rough at the moment. I intend to pretty them all up sometime tomorrow or Wednesday.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me